Cozy Caterers Reviews

Cozy Caterers 4
Cozy Caterers 5
Cozy Caterers 6
Cozy Caterers 7

Mark and his team truly are amazing. The food was served warm, and I had many people tell me how much they enjoyed it. Mark was so great to work with the entire planning process. He always follows up with your emails and phone calls. There was a slight problem at my venue due to miscommunication (no gas for cooking) but Mark and his team handled everything. I had no idea anything was even wrong (my guests had no idea either)! They made sure my entire day was perfect. I cannot recommend them enough. The food is so delicious and they are willing to work within your budget and make sure you are happy.

Sent on 12/09/2015

Cozy Caterers's reply:

Thank you for your kind words.

Kim · Married on 09/18/2015

The venue we chose offered us a list of vendors that they suggested to use and after reviewing all materials Cozy Caterers had the best variety and prices were extremely reasonable.

After our initial meeting with Mark, I was extremely confident that we chose the right caterer for our function. He was extremely helpful in planning the menu and offered suggestions as to what he could do to get exactly what we were looking for.

There was never any stress in planning any of the event, as I could call email or text Mark with any questions or changes. Everything was perfect and I could not have expecyedc better or asked for more.

Everyone loved the chowder shooters!!

Thank you, Mark.

I sure we will be calling you for any future catering events.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Gail · Married on 08/08/2015

The only frustration encountered was the lack of communication from Rhode Island Rental for the delivery/setup of the tent. Cozy Caterers were very helpful in this matter

Sent on 12/20/2015

Liz · Married on 07/25/2015

Very flexible with menu selection and accommodating to special dietary needs. Mark and his team were very easy to communicate with and willing to make adjustments to our needs when asked.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Lindsay · Married on 07/10/2015

Cozy Caterers was the best caterer we could've ever imagined and hoped for! They really worked with my budget and schedule and they even went above and beyond to surprise us with a custom dessert 'bar' that was beyond exceptional! I cannot say enough positive things about Christine and her team! I was always able to reach her with every little inquiry I had and she went out of her way to meet with me at work, exchange goods etc to really help us make our dream a reality. We were lucky to have them as our vendor!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Mark and his team at Cozy Caterers are perfection! We initially contacted Mark because he is a recommended vendor on our venue's website, gay-friendly, and had a specific vegetarian menu on his website. When we met with him and had our tasting, we knew he had to book him, and we are so happy we did! Mark was a huge part in making my wife and I's wedding day so perfect. Everyone at our wedding cannot stop raving about Mark and his team, and what a wonderful job he did. A few already want to book him for their future events!
    My wife and I went with an all vegetarian menu as we are both vegetarians. We had a few guests tell us prior they were worried it wouldn't be a filling meal with no meat, but afterwards told us how amazing the food was, and they definitely weren't hungry at the end of dinner! The food was absolutely scrumptious!!
    We also opted for the Del's Lemonade before our ceremony, and had Iced Tea and Strawberry Lemonade during the reception. I would absolutely recommend getting these! The guests loved having something to sip on while they waited for the ceremony. We had a cash bar for the reception, so it was also nice to have the Iced Tea and Strawberry Lemonade as an alternate for our guests to drink without having to break out their wallet.
    Mark also helped us out when our baker had a family emergency a few days before our wedding. Within one phone call to Carina e Dolce's Bakery in Warwick, RI, our crisis was averted and we had our cake and cupcakes handled. And they were absolutely delicious!!
    I was a bit wary handing over my control the day of our wedding, but I had nothing to fear! Mark understood our vision 100%. When I walked in, I was so excited to see how he decorated and set everything up. It was better than I ever could have imagined.
    Mark definitely went above and beyond when he fixed the bustle on my dress! A few loops broke, but him and my bridesmaids worked together to fix it.
    Definitely hire Mark if you want a perfect event!!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Lloyd · Married on 05/23/2015

We can't say enough good things about Mark Brown at Cozy Catering. He was more than a caterer, he was a wedding planner, an organizer, an interface to our other vendors, and a friend, through the whole process. He told us what to do at each step of the planning process, and ran the event on the wedding day. And the food was very good, even down to the unusual Arabic side dishes I requested. He was great.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Cozy Caterers's reply:

Thank you LLoyd, we had a great time catering your wedding. Let us know of future catering needs you may need.

Jessie · Married on 07/19/2014

The team at Cozy Caterers was incredibly accommodating from our first communication. I am gluten intolerant, and Christine helped me customize a menu that would please the guests at our Welcome BBQ, and also be safe for me to eat. The presentation of the buffet was polished and elegant, and the food was awesome. Especially the gluten-free strawberry-rhubarb crumble.

Sent on 08/07/2014

Kerry · Married on 06/21/2014

We hired Cozy Caterers after seeing them appear on The Rhode Show. They did not disappoint. We meet with Mark and he helped us create a Surf & Turf menu for our beach themed wedding at the North Beach Clubhouse. They served our 75 guests Lobster, steak, clam cakes and chowder, roasted veggies, baked potatoes, and they even recreated a pasta dish my husband and I had the day we got engaged. The food was cooked on sight, presented beautifully buffet style, and we got awesome reviews from guests. Mark and crew arrived early to help set up my decorations, tables & chairs and clean up. Cozy was kind enough to even provide one of my guest' s babysitter with a boxed lunch to eat at the hotel room when she took the kids back. Cozy recommend a liquor store that would buy back unused alcohol, and they bought it back to the shop in Providence to be picked up by store. They worked around our budget and we were completely satisfied. we will hire them again!

Sent on 04/02/2015

stephanie · Married on 05/17/2014

Cozy caterers were the absolute best!! Mark was so nice and very helpful in coordinating everything we needed. From the tent, tables and chairs, lighting and even recommending and working directly with the bakery, I do not know what I would have done without them! The food was excellent and at a very reasonable price, much more value than anyone else we looked into. If you do not select Cozy caters for your event you are making a huge mistake!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Valerie · event on 03/22/2014

My daughter's bridesmaids and I hosted her shower on 3/22/14 and worked with Cozy Caterers. They were wonderful from start to finish! Great ideas, flexibility, affordability, excellent suggestions AND delicious food! I also loved that they were so responsive in a very timely way. I had originally planned to use a caterer recommended by a co-worker, but wasn't happy with their follow up. I read the online reviews for Cozy, got in touch with Mark Brown (who is wonderful!) and it came together beautifully. Everyone raved about the food, its presentation and the service! I would use them again in a heartbeat (in fact, the groom's parents are hiring them for the rehearsal!).

Sent on 04/24/2014
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2013

My many gracious thanks goes out to Mark and his team of professional food and liquor servers for truly making our wedding day excellent for all. Mark accommodated us generously by cooking all food gluten and dairy free as we had just simply requested a few special diets. He made it really simple and super healthy for all. This was a terrific surprise to fit alls needs.
    Not one complaint just thanks for a delicious meal that fit the budget and our crowd in the most fitting wonderful way. So praise God and you Mark for providing excellent correspondence, a tasty meal and years of expertise which really allayed fears and anxieties. His and his teams professional eye for detail was noted by all. We would highly recommend Mark as he can work with your budget in a simple manner and make it deliver it with grace. We look forward to working with Cozy caters for all our event needs.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Trish · Married on 08/17/2013

We had our wedding this August at the Narragansett North Clubhouse and Mark and his team at Cozy Caterers made our wedding a dream and a breeze! We had met with several Rhode Island caterers and we knew as soon as we talked to Mark he was the caterer for us! His experience brought suggestions that made our big day better than we envisioned. Mark took care of each detail he knew was important to us. The food was spectacular and all my guests are still raving! Mark took into account our budget and our vision and worked with us every step of the way. He was always available by phone or email when we had questions. But the biggest praise would have to be how Mark thoroughly coordinated our whole reception so we could just enjoy our wedding day! It was an unforgettable day and we were overjoyed our choice in caterers! Thanks again to Mark and all his hard working team!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Danielle · Married on 06/21/2013

Cozy Caterers went above and beyond to make such a stress free wedding day for me! Their attention to detail and organization of the event was flawless. The food was out of this world delicious! All the guests are saying "best wedding food ever"!!! Thanks to Mark and staff for such a wonderful event!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Jaimie · Married on 05/17/2013

Mark was always willing to meet with me or respond to my emails (even if they were at 3am!). Him and his team went above and beyond to make my wedding gorgeous, with awesome food, and friendly service. I would absolutely recommend Mark and Cozy Catering to anyone.

Sent on 05/21/2013

Peter · Married on 05/11/2013

I was so pleased with the service and the food of Cozy Caterer's! Mark was a joy to work with, they helped make the day perfect and exactly as envisioned. Our guest's were very happy and are still talking about the food and how much they enjoyed it. Definitely will use them again for other occasion's!

Sent on 05/21/2013
  • Lindy

Lindy · Married on 09/29/2012

Mark and Christine were nothing short of wonderful throughout our entire wedding reception planning process! They were very attentive to our dietary requests (lactose intolerance as well as vegetarian options) and were always quick to respond to our emails and phone calls. The food was amazing for the budget we had set. Mark was very flexible when it came to the linen rentals as well! We would very much recommend this company to anybody who was looking for a referral! (:

Sent on 10/11/2012
  • Joe

Joe · Married on 09/23/2012

Cozy catered our wedding 9/23/12 and my wife and I could not have been happier. Everything was top notch, the food, the service, highly professional and higly motivated to make the bride and groom satisfied. Our friends and family all raved about the food and service and many said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Kudo's to Cozy as they were a huge part in this! Mark (our planner) was on top of every detail from the moment the door opened to making sure our leftovers/cake/wedding stuff was properly packaged and going home with the right people. Mark LISTENED to us in the planning and gaves us everything we wanted while using his experience to help guide our decision making. Christine the chef did an amazing job, I only wish I could have eaten more!

If you are looking for a caterer that will work with you, listen to you, and do so within YOUR budget, look no further.

Mark, Christine, and Cozy Staff - our sincerest thanks for making our day special. Joe & Lisa

Sent on 10/09/2012

Janine · Married on 09/15/2012

I was very happy with the services provided by Cozy Catering. When planning the wedding the staff were very attentive and flexible. The day of the wedding, the staff went above and beyond to provide great service and excellent food. I would highly recommend Cozy.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Allison · Married on 10/06/2018

What an amazing wedding, all thanks to Cozy! We had our wedding at the Botanical Gardens, and cozy did our rentals, food, and drink. They were present at the wedding to help us set up/break down. Tori was so amazing and kept me sane through the whole night. The food was perfect (the crab stuffed sole was the best), and the bartenders were great. The team was so flexible when we had weird requests. People are still raving about the food! It was stressful having to pick a preferred caterer... How do you choose? I know we absolutely made the right choice... If we had to do it all over again, I would still pick them!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Brittany · Married on 08/04/2018

We are so glad we chose Cozy Caterers. They were easy to work with and made the day exactly as we had envisioned - even made sure we got a specialty ice cream flavor. They handled the setup of the venue and it was beautiful! Everyone commented that the food (BBQ and ice cream sundae bar) was delicious.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Troy · Married on 05/05/2018

Right from Jump Christine and her crew were less “the caterers” and more so collaborators. Not only did they seem genuinely appreciative of our business but also excited. We live in New York so it was a little unnerving to plan a wedding 3 hours away when you can’t get there as much as you want.

Once Christine set up our initial phone call it was clear this was going to work. Even though our dinner package didn’t included a tasting Christine arranged for one on the only weekend we had available last spring, even though they were already booked that day. She listened to our notes on the cuisine and assured us all adjustments would be made for the big day.
    The thing that blew me away about working with Cozy is that wedding caterers want to make money- they just do. With Christine, she was constantly trying to SAVE us money every step of the way. She offered input for more affordable rentals arranged through her connection which ended up saving us about $2000.
    We chose Cozy a full year before our wedding and over that year we were in constant contact. If I had any questions Christine would be back to me in no time.
    On the day of, everything went better than perfect. Christine arranged for all rentals to be delivered the Wednesday before the back yard wedding as we had an outside Event Designer (whom Cozy worked with seamlessly) Christine arrived early and made sure everything was perfect, really going above and beyond, even making sure our photographer was fed! The guests loved their dinner and the food was better than we remembered and it was pretty damn good before. Christine explained that they have recently hired a new executive chef and take it from us - this guy is amazingly talented! At the end of the night Christine made sure everything was cleaned up and put away. We were sad to see her go!
    These folks are great, hardworking people. We would recommend them to anyone and definitely hire again!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Cozy Caterers's reply:

Thank you so much Troy, we loved working with you as well. You and Dustin were just a delight to work with. Also, my staff was commenting on how nice your guests were to them. Thank you again and have fun in your marriage.

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2017

Cozy was accommodating with our budget and provided delicious food!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Kristen · Married on 08/20/2016

My husband and I used Cozy Catering for our recent August wedding. From the start, Mark made the process enjoyable. We had an initial meeting to learn the basic details about the catering packages and Mark was able to provide helpful input on the rest of the vision for my wedding, as it was in the early stages. From there we had our tasting, putting down the deposit then communicated throughout the months via email or over the phone. We met about a week before and Mark soothed my nerves about everything coming together in time. They were very flexible with changes made up until a few days before. The day of the wedding Mark and his staff were a great help running the show, working closely with our DJ/band and the innkeeper at our venue. The linens were beautiful, the food was good, the dessert table was set up just how I imagined and most importantly, our guests were very happy.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Kayla Alves · Married on 06/01/2019

Incredibly Friendly and Accommodating

Working with Cozy catering was very easy, they are more than willing to work with couples and give you what you are looking and hoping for. If i were to do my wedding again i would still use Cozy as my caterer.

Sent on 06/11/2019