Covington Creations Reviews

4 | Orlando, FL

4 Reviews for Covington Creations

Janessa · Married on 06/21/2008

Jennifer was wonderful, she came in exactly wh we needed her. She help me select vendor that worked with in our budget and was there everytime I called her!! I am glad that she was there to help us through our day.

Sent on 02/01/2009
  • ortiz.felix@gmail.com

Felix · Married on 10/10/2010

1.8
      2.0
      3.0
      2.0
      1.5

We hired Jennifer for our wedding, she came across very professional and had a lot of ideas. In the middle of the planning, we had to let her go as she lost our trust. We caught her in a lot of lies and she was late to almost all of our vendor meetings and did not show up to the tasting.

Sent on 12/15/2010

Sarah · Married on 03/27/2010

1.2
      2.5
      1.0

Read JcKnight review and I am happy that they were pleased but the event that Jennifer planned for our March event was a hot mess. Jennifer ideas was very good in her head and on paper, but did not follow up, which lead to lot of stress and tears. This web page is very deceiving.

Sent on 04/30/2010
  • User3519158 · 2+ years ago

0.0

Jennifer...who now goes by Lynne, and owns Unique SIGnature Events, was probably the worst hire of my life. My wedding COULD have been ruined if I hadn't began checking behind her about 5 weeks before the wedding. She took money for and lied about ordering my Katubah, and then tried to pass off the enlarged example from thew website as mine....it even had the wrong day and other peoples names on it! I'm not stupid, this is an important document not a cookie cutter piece of paper. She never contacted any of the vendors, I almost lost my officiant because she was never told the location and time. I never got the paperwork my DJ sent her, my photographer wasn't even sure if the wedding was still on.....I found out about all of this 5 weeks before my wedding. Luckily I was able to contact all the vendors and straighten everything out.

She was late or missing from every meeting by 45 minutes to 2 hours, missed the first venue meeting and the tasting. She lied about why she was late/missing every time. She got a flat tire, was stuck in traffic, her daughter was in the hospital, she got in a car accident....I mean come on really? We are out all the money but able to salvage everything in the time we have. She took all of the silk flowers we bought to make centerpieces, we were actually ere able to get half of them back, but we are out the money we gave her and the remainder of the flowers, plus all the time we now have to take to make everything ourselves, and we only have three weekends remaining until the weekend. Also we now have to rush order a Katubah that we already paid her for.

I worked with Lynne for 9 months and nothing was done the way she promised, in fact NOTHING was done at all. She is very nice to talk to but I don't think she's cut out for this industry.

Sent on 09/08/2013