Covey Creek Farm Reviews

47 | Rossville, GA

47 Reviews for Covey Creek Farm

Debbie Brett · Getting married on 04/11/2021

Family Reunion Was Fantastic!!

We rented this venue via the pictures on the internet and were not disappointed. It was such an awesome spot for a family reunion! Beth and Donnie were great...warm, friendly, and very accommodating. We felt like they were part of the family by the time our event was over! Would love to go back. It was a beautiful facility.

Sent on 12/07/2019

Ellen Smith · Married on 06/14/2020

Fantastic Barn/Rustic Wedding Venue

My daughter was married Covey Creek Farm and we could not have asked for a better experience. Beth is so great to work with and very accommodating. The property is absolutely gorgeous and there are multiple places on the property to have your ceremony. The venue has a wonderful area for the bride and bridesmaids to relax and get ready in. The groom and groomsmen also have a unique little area. The barn is huge, is decorated in rustic decor and is very comfortable. It even has A/C which came in handy for a summer wedding. The barn has a nice kitchen and several bathrooms. There is a covered patio area for dining or dancing and also a large parking area for guests.
    Tables, chairs and white tablecloths are available also. My daughter’s wedding was perfect in every way and we are so grateful to Beth and her family. It was everything my daughter wanted it to be! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/16/2020
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Galloway · Married on 05/23/2020

Amazing people and venue

Ms. Beth made me feel like the most special bride in the world. I knew from the moment we toured that she genuinely wanted to make our wedding day as magical as she could; not because we were writing a check but because she truly believes in what she does. Every single place we looked at in Chattanooga we felt like dollar signs $$ to venue owners but to the Covey’s, we felt like family. If you want to have loving people surround you on your most important day from vendors, to your guests this is your place! I can’t stress enough that you get the most for your money here and the people are the most pleasurable people you will work with throughout your wedding experience!

Sent on 06/25/2020

Emily Miller · Married on 03/07/2020

We had such a great time at our wedding. Everything was perfect!!!!

This place was so nice and clean and so awesome. The owners are very sweet and catered to our every need.

Sent on 03/10/2020

Susan Philpott · Married on 12/10/2019

top notch from day one of booking venue to 10 months later for wedding

Covey Creek was all and more what we expected for our daughter . The facility was well maintained as well as handicap accessibility was available for grandparents. The views and locations for pictures was top notch. Owners were always available before , during and after for questions or help. They truly have a special place

• Alex

Alex Stanford Davis · Married on 11/23/2019

Wedding Venue 11/23

We just recently had our wedding at Covey Creek Farms and it was more than we could have imagined. Beth and Donnie were such great help, we couldn't have done it without them.

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan Lamsey · Married on 10/19/2019

Covey Creek Farm

Covey Creek was the perfect venue! It has a relaxed feel and everyone was extremely complimentary of the venue. The property is beautiful and working with Beth was great. We were able to set up for the reception on Friday and stay in the attached apartment Friday night. Everything was perfect! I highly recommend this venue!

George Summey · Married on 09/28/2019

George and Heather

We got started a little rocky, but Beth and her husband made it better.

• Nancy

Nancy Langham · Married on 09/14/2019

Wonderful Wedding Weekend

We used Covey Creek Farm for our Rehearsal Dinner on Friday night and Wedding on Saturday. What a great space, beautiful views, and Beth is wonderful to work with! Lots of choice and flexibility as far as the background for your ceremony, but you can't go wrong - it's lovely everywhere. Authentic horse farm, with very nice facilities.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Houston Dover · Married on 08/31/2019

Covey Creek Farm

Excellent venue, absolutely loved getting married here! The scenery is gorgeous, the property and facilities are great and can accommodate large wedding parties. Beth, the owner is extremely easy to work with and we would definitely recommend booking your wedding here.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Rebekah Crawford Cason · Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding Reception-Beautiful!

We used Covey Creek Farm as event space for our reception. It was perfect for us! Beth was accommodating to our needs, easy to contact, and easy to work with! The property was beautiful, making for many great areas for pictures and plenty of yard for kids to run and play. Don’t hesitate, do it! :)

Sent on 05/15/2019

Josh Gunter · Married on 04/28/2019

Wonderful experience at Covey Creek Farm

We had a great experience at Covey Creek. Beth was a pleasure to work with. She has a calming presence which soothes the sometimes chaotic and stressful lead up to a wedding. She is accommodating and informative, sincerely committed to ensuring the best experience for her guests. Oh, and did I mention the venue is absolutely stunning. Gorgeous views, beautiful scenery, and a thoughtful layout make Covey Creek a must see. We couldn't have been happier with our experience there.

Sent on 05/19/2019

Lori Kelley · Married on 04/27/2019

Perfect Venue

Covey Creek is beautiful, spacious, convenient, and best of all, it comes with Beth! Our daughter’s wedding reception was perfect! Beth was exceptional to work with. She was always willing to let us come by or answer questions and give us ideas based on her invaluable experience. Loved that we could use our own decorater and caterer and DJ. I highly recommend CC for the ease of planning, value for the money, beautiful scenery, tables/chairs included in the price, the priceless reaction of your guests, and the opportunity to gain friends for life with Beth and Donnie. Could not have been more pleased!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Robert Ellis · Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding & Reception

Beth was wonderful and made herself available while we set up and during the wedding and reception. Due to the bad weather, we weren't able to have the wedding where we wanted. However, the venue offers so many different options, that it all worked out wonderfully well.

Sent on 04/27/2019
  • Taryn

Taryn · Married on 03/23/2019

Denson wedding

We LOVE Covey Creek! Mrs. Beth and Mr. Donnie are the sweetest, they helped us make our special day easy and stress free. The venue is amazing, we had an awesome time! I highly recommend Covey Creek!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Regina · Married on 03/04/2019

A Blessed Baby shower

This venue is absolutely amazing. We hosted a baby shower here and we could not have asked for more. Beth was always prompt to respond to any questions I had. The grounds were beautiful and fit right in with our woodland theme. There were food tables set up with the large whiskey barrels with wood on top of them. There is a loft with some games and an area to chill out. Then out from the main area is a covered patio. There is also a beautiful fire pit out front to chill out. So many of our guests were complimenting the venue and saying it was the best baby shower they had been to. Double thumbs up from us.

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie Flowers · Married on 10/27/2018

Super Fantastic Wedding!

Our wedding was on 10/27/18. Due to weather we had to go plan B. Beth and Donnie were both very accommodating to the change in plans. All our guests loved the beauty of the location and we were very pleased with all aspects of the venue. The value compared to other venues is exceptional. Our day was very special and so glad we chose them!!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Kelly Shull · Married on 10/21/2018

Beautiful venue!!

Beautiful venue and the BEST hospitality!! From the minute you start planning to the very last detail! Beth and her family are the very best! Beth's sweet mom would not stop until the arch was decorated just perfect!!! Go by and see this beautiful place today!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Calla · Married on 10/20/2018

We had our wedding at covey creek farms Saturday the 15th. It was the most incredible experience I could have imagined from the time we booked the venue until after everyone left the wedding. From day one Beth was so helpful and kept in touch over the months going into our wedding. I called and texted her often questions that I had leading up to our big day. She always answered quickly. When we were within just a few weeks I stopped by a few times with the caterer and my wedding coordinator to look at a few things for decorations. She always said to come by when ever worked for me. The day of the wedding Mr. covey took my dad and my husband dove hunting. They shot so many doves. They had a blast. As the night went on they continued to be so helpful and Mr. covey drove me down to the tunnel of love on the back of his fancy car. I could not have asked for anything more perfect for our wedding day. It was the best day of my life! Mrs. Cross

Sent on 09/18/2018

Becky · Married on 09/22/2018

We loved this venue site and the setting from our very first visit. This is a working horse farm, which just adds to the charm and rustic beauty of the setting. The grounds are lovely with several romantic views for a ceremony site. The alley of trees provided the perfect setting for our son and his bride to exchange their vows before family and friends. The barn offered an excellent setting for the reception with plenty of room to accommodate our guest list of 160. The covered patio provided ample space for dancing and mingling. Working with Beth was a pleasure. She was very helpful in the planning process and accessible for questions as the planning process was underway. This venue really is a gem!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Colleen · Married on 09/22/2018

This is a beautiful venue and the owners are wonderful to work with!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Allana · Married on 09/07/2018

Absolutely loved this venue for my sons first birthday party!! Stunning barn & views. The owner was very nice to work with and super helpful. We had a blast!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Tina · Married on 08/04/2018

Covey Creek Farm is a beautiful venue. There are so many amazing views on the property. We had a hard time choosing the perfect spot for the ceremony.
    The rooms that we were allowed to use for the bride and the bridesmaids were awesome. Our bride, 10 bridesmaids and flower girls had plenty of room to get ready with all the comforts of home.
    The groom and his crew had a fun loft to gather in as they waited for the festivities to begin.
    Beth and Donnie Covey were so friendly and easy to work with. Their goal was to help make my daughter’s wedding day be the best it could be. They were flexible and helpful. They offered creative ideas and advice while allowing us to create our perfect vision. I appreciated everything they did to make this day so special for our family.

Sent on 08/17/2018

Kayla · Married on 08/04/2018

I just got married at Covey Creek on August 4th. I cannot say enogh good things about this venue.

Beth and Donnie Covey were amazing to work with. They were very welcoming and shared advice and ideas from weddings they've seen to help us create my perfect wedding. Anytime I asked if I could swing by just to see it again to refresh my memory during the planning process, they were so flexible in making sure they could make time for me to come by.

On the rehearsal day, the original spot I picked for the ceremony was flooded because of the rain that week. Knowing I had my heart set on an outdoor wedding, Beth already had other spots ready to show me and walk me around when I got there.

The day of the wedding, me and my girls were allowed to use the house part of the barn to get ready. It made for a very relaxing time and enough space for all of us. The guys were able to use the loft and play games while waiting. I know they had a blast, because we could hear them very loudly laughing and cheering during their games.

My husband and I both have very big supportive families, so naturally we had alar 200 hundred people at it wedding and we all fit comfortably inside the barn for the reception.

I could go on and on about how amazing Covey Creek Farm and the Covey family was. I truly couldn't have imagined a better wedding. I will forever recommend them anytime I know someone who is wanting a beautiful outdoor wedding!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Kayla · Married on 07/13/2018

My husband and I were just married at covey creek farm yesterday and all I can say is that it was one of the happiest days of our lives. This location has so much to offer when it comes to all the beautiful locations you can get married at on the farm. My husband and I live in Utah so we had to plan all of this from halfway across the country and Beth was nothing but helpful all the way through. The bridal area was PERFECT for getting ready and the barn just has this beautiful vibe to it. She has tons of tables chairs lights and little decorations to help with the last minute touches. More importantly, this place feels like home. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to have our dream wedding!

Sent on 06/10/2018