Covered with Icing Reviews

Hendersonville, TN
Rating 4.8 out of 5, 37 Reviews
View more information

Jessica Married on 03/14/2015
    This was the best cake I have ever had. She did such an incredible job and I heard from everyone at the wedding on how much they loved it. The cake was beautiful and we couldn't have chosen a better vendor to create our wedding cake and grooms cake. She was also very affordable which helped us with our budget. She designed my cake just as how I imagined my wedding cake would look like.
    Michelle Married on 05/17/2014
    Thanks to Heather with Covered With Icing, my wedding cake was fantastic in both appearance and taste! My husband wanted a "midnight blue Camaro" for his groom's cake and Heather more than delivered. Both cakes looked so amazing that we almost didn't want to cut them! We meet with several wedding cake designers and Heather stood out with the "extras" that she includes. She provided a sweetheart cake for our wedding night and will make an anniversary cake when we celebrate our 1 year anniversary.....this combined with amazing quality and attention to detail puts her above many other local wedding cake designers!
  • Darcy
    Darcy Married on 03/29/2014
    Absolutely LOVED my cupcakes and super cute cake Ms. Heather created for our special day. They not only tasted amazing but also looked great. She even created our "cutting cake" to look like my husband's bow tie (blue with pink polka dots). I will continue using her for other events and cannot wait for my 1 year anniversary cake.
    Amber Married on 05/26/2013
    Heather did an AMAZING job on our wedding cake! Our cake was gorgeous and sooooo delicious I couldn't have asked for anything different. We got so many compliments on our cake guest even called us the day after the wedding saying how they wanted more of our cake! Heather brought multiple flavors to consultation and they were all amazing! I am so happy that we chose Heather to make our wedding cake!!! Thank you Heather!!!!
    Chasity Married on 05/25/2013
    I can't even begin to tell you what a GREAT experience I had with Heather and Covered with Icing. The wedding cake was absolutely beautiful and it tasted amazing. Many people at the wedding said "It was the best cake they ever had!" It was! The groom's cake was so amazing. It was a sport's team helmet and man it looked too real to eat. Everyone is still talking about how cool it was. There were may cake and frosting choices. We had chocolate and peanut butter frosting for the groom's cake. It was delicious. Heather's prices were very good and working with her was so easy. Heather was one of my favorite vendors from the wedding and I so glad we picked her! I absolutely recommend Covered with Icing for wedding cakes!
  • Jamie
    Jamie Married on 08/18/2012
    I absolutely love love love Heather and her cakes! She did an absolutely amazing job! I can not express how impressed I was.

I'm a "selective" eater let's say and am very particular about what I like especially when it comes to cake. Traditional fondants are usually very chewy and gross and thick. Her's is a very thin sweet tasting fondant. Even a picky eater like me liked it..and I hate chewy type candy.

The design of the cake was a quilted pattern with black and pink ribbon wrapped around the bottom of each of the 3 layers that were offset. She delivered and set up everything. The price was extremely reasonable and I am so glad I had the pleasure of having her make my cake. It was the picture of perfection and had the taste to match!!

I would recommend her and her cake's to everyone everytime!
  • Joanna
    Joanna Married on 06/09/2012
    Heather has been creating beautiful cakes for my family and friends for years. She is so creative and talented! The cakes not only look wonderful, but the flavors are so delicious and the cakes are so moist. I knew when I got married that I wanted a "Covered with Icing" cake by Heather Noble! She was able to take my design sketches and turn them into reality. I ordered both the bridal cake and groom's cake from her. We had so many compliments!
    Rob A. Married on 05/26/2012
    Heather did such an amazing job. She was a pleasure to work with and offers many different variaties for cakes. Our guest are still talking about how amazing our wedding cake was even 2 months later. One of the bridesmaids has actually said she wanted the same cake as our wedding cake at her baby shower. Heather was able to take our ideas and incorporate them into her ideas based on what we like and made the perfect wedding cake. We could not of dreamed up anything better. Not to mention the honeymoon cake we were able to take with us and enjoy. We are already looking forward to the 1st year anniversary cake as well. You will not be disappointed if you go with Heather. She is a top notch professional and her cakes are beautiful and the best I have ever tasted. Thank you Heather for such a wonderful cake!
  • Kendall
    Kendall Married on 03/31/2012
    The idea of a wedding cake intimidated me because I wanted it to be beautiful, but it was just as important--if not more important-- to me that it taste delicious. Heather made a 3-tier wedding cake for us, which she designed to match the lace of my wedding dress. My fiance and I chose banana and strawberry cake flavors for alternating layers. When the wedding was over, we got MANY, MANY texts and emails from friends saying "oh my gosh, the cake was INCREDIBLE! YUM!" My now-husband and I can't wait for our one year anniversary when we get to eat the top layer! Heather will not steer you wrong. She responds quickly, probes to find out exactly what you want your cake to look like/taste like, and then follows through beautifully. Thanks Heather!
    Kim Married on 09/17/2011
    We could not have asked for our wedding and groom's cake to be more beautiful or more delicious than what we got from Covered With Icing. We had more than one guest tell us it was the best thing they had ever tasted. Our meeting with Heather was excellent and so much fun. My husband designed his cake and although Heather had never seen one like it, she jumped at the challenge to make it. It turned out better than we envisioned. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing cake that tastes just as good as it looks!
    Melissa Married on 09/10/2011
    Our wedding cake and grooms cake were awesome! I've only heard positive feedback from all of my guests. I'm typically not a fondant person but the fondant used on the grooms cake was really really good! It wasn't too thick and didn't taste fake like some of the store bought brands. The hand made calla lily's on our cake were so beautiful as well and everything turned out perfect! Thanks so much Heather!
    Gloria Married on 09/10/2011
    Couldn't have asked for a more beautiful and delicious wedding cake! It was exactly what my daughter wanted. What a great job on the groom's cake as well. It's amazing that Heather can take a picture of a bike helmet and make a cake to look just like it. Our guests all raved about how delicious the cakes were. Thank you, Heather.
    Marilyn Married on 08/14/2011
    Absolutely awesome in taste, presentation, decoration and delivery. We had so many people tell us it was the best wedding cake they had ever eaten. Please, please give Heather an opportunity to service your event, you won't be disappointed.
    Stephanie Married on 07/30/2011
    This wedding cake was my favorite part of my wedding! Heather made us the most awesome, delicious, and creative cake that i have ever seen at a wedding! the flavor was awesome. Alot of the family that stayed in the hotel made sure to the leftovers! The groomsmens cake was fabulous! I would recommend Heather Noble to anyone for ANY occasion! On top of the wonderful cake, she was the sweetest person! Pick her!!!!!!!!
  • W
    Whitney Married on 07/28/2011
    We were so glad we used Heather @ Covered With Icing. The cake was beautiful and delicious!
    Caitlin Married on 06/19/2011
    Our wedding cake was AMAZING thanks to Heather! I gave her a picture of what I was wanting and she was able to make one even better than I had hoped for! She even made us cupcakes to go on guest tables at our reception, which everyone loved. Not only did it all look amazing, but it tasted great too! I've been getting tons of compliments on the cake and cupcakes from people saying that it was the best wedding cake they've ever tasted. Covered With Icing is the BEST EVER!
    Meredith Married on 06/17/2011
    Heather did an incredible job throughout the entire process. She was easy to work with from the beginning and always quick to respond to my emails. She made suggestions based on what she knew about me, and was patient with me as I asked her to make one little change after another. On the big day she delivered the cake with the cake stand and it completely exceeded our expectations. It tasted incredible and was more beautiful than we could have imagined. She knew that I had liked the broaches on the pictures I had sent her, but we didn't budget for broaches in the original estimate, so she surprised me and did them anyways. I've learned through the wedding planning process that it is the little things that make a big difference, and that was the case with Heather. She remembered to do the little things that really matter to a busy bride. I would definitely recommend her to any bride, but especially to a bride who wants to get their moneys worth. Heather was also VERY reasonably priced, especially considering the quality of work and service she gives her brides.
    Alexa Married on 05/21/2011
    This was the first wedding I have been to where the cake was almost completely gone...I'm SO glad it was mine! There was just enough left for a slice after our honeymoon and a week later it was still amazing! I was planning the wedding from a different state but Heather made the cake one of the easiest parts! She was incredibly understanding and flexible, had some feet design ideas, created a beautiful cake and most importantly- the cake was incredible!!! The 5 flavor pound cake was amazing. I can't recommend Covered with Icing highly enough!
    Alyssa Married on 01/01/2011
    I was beyond impressed with the wedding and grooms cake that Heather made for my wedding. She found a way to add everything that we wanted on the wedding cake without making it look like too much. Not only did the cake look beautiful, it tasted amazing. I could not get over how great it tasted and neither could our guests. I would definitely recommend Covered with Icing for all specialty cake occasions. The cakes look great, taste great and are priced great! Thank you Heather!!
    Lauren Married on 12/11/2010
    I would recommend Covered With Icing to anyone!!! Heather's cakes are beautiful and delicious!! She knew exactly what i wanted and executed it beautifully! I came to her with an idea for a grooms cake and she didnt even blink an eye. It's hard to create a bike helmet out of cake and it looked just like the real thing! My husband was sooo excited when he saw it! Everyone raved about how wonderful the cake was at the reception and were amazed that she makes us our very own "topper" for the first anniversary. The entire experience with Heather was amazing and I WILL recommend her to every bride i know!
    Mary Married on 12/04/2010
    My Wedding and Groom's Cake was in one word, FABULOUS!

Heather’s cake is addictive! Seriously, our wedding cake tasting was in September 2010, and from then until our wedding day in February, we were craving her cake. Heather is extremely talented, patient and such a great listener. She captured exactly what my husband and I were looking for in a wedding and grooms cake. Not to mention, she is very competitive with her prices and offers free delivery in the Nashville area. I compared several other wedding cake bakers in the area and they could not come close with the taste and price of her cake.

I would highly recommend Heather with Covered with Icing!!!
    Kim Married on 10/23/2010
    working with Heather was so GREAT! she was professional, responsive, and the cake was delicious! she met us and brought samples of multiple types of cake, we sat and talked for nearly an hour about my dream cake, then she emailed me pictures of things she thought i meant and was very very responsive and wanted to ensure the cake was MY dream. she is very bride centered, very personal, and wants to make your dreams come true!!

and the cake is SOOO amazing. we got so many positive reviews from guests. she also made us a sweet little heart cake to take on our honeymoon to relive the day. it was great and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great cake. there are tons of flavors and she allowed us to have multiple flavors in our cake.
    Jessica Married on 10/09/2010
    Heather was amazing to work with! I loved my cake, it was beautiful and different, just how we wanted it to be! Thank you sooo much!
    Nita Married on 07/17/2010
    My wedding cake from Covered With Icing was so moist and delicious! It did"nt just look pretty, it also tasted awesome. My guest bragged on how each flavor cake was so tasty! The owner Heather was very easy and fun to work with, and even helped with advice on creating "THE CAKE". She definitely showed interest in what would make me happy! She has so much experience in this business that I would recommend her to all future brides. She can do it!
    Bethant Married on 01/02/2010
    I loved working with heather! She always wrote back right when I e-mailed her and the cake was amazing! I loved the price, but would have paid twice as much for it! It tasted so good! Thanks again Heather!
    -Happy Bride