Cover Ups Elegant Chair Covers and Specialty Linens Reviews

Cover Ups Elegant Chair Covers and Specialty Linens 5
Cover Ups Elegant Chair Covers and Specialty Linens 6
Cover Ups Elegant Chair Covers and Specialty Linens 7

Cassandra · Married on 04/03/2010

I loved everything that Julie did for my room to make my vision and my dream of my reception come true! it was awesome. I loved the that she had every color of purple that i could think of and was just so willing to show me everyway we could cover the tables, the chairs, and each way a little something different would make the room look. I just loved the room and was so happy when people came up to me and said that they loved it too! That made me feel amazing because they saw my vision and Julie made that happen for me and that is just amazing!

Sent on 04/07/2010
  • F

Stacy · Married on 01/09/2010

When the bride walked into the reception, her mouth opened and she stood there and gazed at the room. She said that she never expected the room to look as beautiful as it was, it was way beyond her expectations and she felt like she was at her fairy tale wedding.

Sent on 01/26/2010

Cindy · Married on 10/17/2009

Julie at Cover Ups is great at making suggestions to make your reception look the best that it can be. At the same time she is very conscience of budget constraints and how to most effectively get your money's worth. She has a lot of experience and it shows in her professionalism and sense of style. If you are a bride or groom looking for event rentals I would definitely consider Cover Ups.

Sent on 12/04/2009

breana · Married on 09/19/2009

Julie had great ideas and was very prompt in answering emails.

Sent on 10/02/2009

vaishali · Married on 08/30/2009

Julie with Cover-Ups did an amazing job and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/03/2009

Barbara · Married on 06/27/2009

I was very happy with how the ball room turned out. The decorations were a great addition to the wedding. And Cover ups were very easy to work with.

Sent on 07/09/2009

Mary · Married on 04/18/2009

Julie at Cover Ups completely transformed the reception room from a very business-like atmosphere to a wedding fantasy, by draping and uplighting the walls to the fastidious table linens and draping of cake etc tables as well.
    I'm from the eastcoast and couldn't believe that they had perfectionists in California who could do such fabulous work.
    If I had another daughter, I would do it -just the same way -all over again.
    Thank you Julie for an exquisite setting for our daughters's wedding. You exceeded my highest expectations!

Sent on 05/02/2009

Megan · Married on 11/14/2008

Julie from Cover Ups did a fantastic job decorating our reception. She had great ideas in response to my vision and worked with me every step of the way. She was amazing and pulled everything together for our beautiful wedding. Julie was a pleasure to work with and is very flexible.

Sent on 12/12/2008

Carissa · Married on 11/09/2008

Cover Ups by Julie made my reception look elegant and extremely beautiful!! from the chair covers to the lighted cieling everything was exactly that I've always dreamed of. It gave my wedding pictures a special finishing touch. Julie was very friendly, accommadating, effiecient, and personalized our every request.

Sent on 12/04/2008

deanna · Married on 11/08/2008

Julie is great to work with. She helped me pick the most beatifull colors for my wedding. Julies worked hard to make sure that every detail was perfect. Thank you Julie for giving me the wedding of my dreams, the chocolate and tiffany was perfect!!!

Sent on 11/13/2008

Shannon · Married on 09/06/2008

We didn't think about table linens, napkins, or chair covers until the last minute (1.5 months before the wedding) and Julie with Cover Ups was such a big help! She was able to work around my work schedule so we could meet and discuss our vision for the reception.

Cover Ups came highly recommended and rightfully so. Julie listened to our ideas, threw in her own, and combined them all to make a truly beautiful reception. We received many compliments about the decor and numerous friends and family members remarked that they had never seen a more gorgeous table setup. And the fact that Cover Ups had booked another wedding on our date didn't matter...Julie came in the day before and got everything set up!

The level of professionalism, friendliness, and creativity definitely makes Cover Ups worth every penny.

Sent on 11/16/2008
  • F

Meredith · Married on 06/27/2008

I was extremely happy with Julie. She did a great job and everything turned out beautiful. People are still talking about how beautiful the tables and the ceiling looked.

Sent on 12/10/2008

Rachel · Married on 06/01/2008

Julie was phenomenol! She helped us turn a very boring, ugly room into a very glamorous, beautiful room! She took great care in helping us stay within our budget and still make it beautiful! I will never forget her professionalism, kindness, and care in making our wedding day absolutely unforgettable. She really made the happiest day of our lives so beautiful. She goes above and beyond what she has to to make her clients happy. I would recommend her to anyone. Thanks again Julie. We will never forget your kindness.

Rachel and Rob Cooks

Sent on 02/23/2009

Elena · Married on 05/31/2008

She was very professional and was very helpful giving me ideas. I like that she also considered my wallet and gave many suggestions to help save dollars. In the end everything turned out even more beautiful than I thought possible. I definitely will refer her work to anyone and I'm sure I'll give her a call for future services.

Sent on 11/06/2008

Evelyn · Married on 11/01/2014

Julie from CoverUps was amazing. When we met her at the venue she was so friendly and energetic and ready to help make our event spectacular. I didn't actually realize how important chair covers and linens were to the wedding, but they were absolutely invaluable. The colors and covers helped make the whole affair one to remember. Through the whole process Julie was patient as I changed my mind many times. I would recommend CoverUps when planning your wedding!

Thank you.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Nicole · Married on 05/16/2009

Everything Looked amazing. Cover ups is awesome!

Sent on 06/19/2009

SANDY · Married on 12/31/2017

We had a wonderful experience and highly recommended this company. The draping and lighting looked absolutely beautiful and much better than even imagined.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Jamie · Married on 12/13/2009

Cover Ups really adds to the event look. Julie is wonderful and I would highly recommend her service.

Sent on 12/31/2009

Kathy · Married on 09/06/2008

It was a joy working with Cover Ups. They were very professional and did beautiful work! They added a touch of elegance which allowed for the creation of beautiful memories of the day!

Sent on 11/17/2008

carey · Married on 07/19/2008

Julie did such a wonderful job. I got so many compliments on how lovely it all looked. She was great to work with in showing me the samples and what they looked like on the chairs at my wedding site. Did exactly as discussed.

Sent on 11/01/2008

Rebecca · Married on 04/17/2008

Cover Ups completed my dream wedding! Julie is wonderful and takes the time to make that special touch. I highly recommend Covers Ups to everyone for all events!

Sent on 12/05/2008

Jenny · Married on 06/27/2009

3.5

Julia was professional, courteous, and did an amazing job! She was very prompt in responding to questions. I think she was the easiest vendor to work with, and the room looked amazing with her help.

Sent on 07/08/2009

Beau · Married on 11/21/2009

3.5

Julie was great and easy to work with. Her products made a huge difference and really helped make the room look absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 12/31/2009

Cover Ups Elegant Chair Covers and Specialty Linens's reply:

Beau, thank you for taking the time to submit this review. You stated that I was easy to work with, however you scored me very low in the area of professionalism. So that I may improve in this area, could you please elaborate on what prompted you to such a low score. Thank you again for your feedback.
  • I

Jennifer · Married on 06/27/2009

4.2

The linen for my wedding came out beautiful! was a little pricey and i was a little upset that some of the colors i picked out she ordered them in the wrong color. but all in all beautiful job

Sent on 02/28/2010