Cover Ups Elegant Chair Covers and Specialty Linens Reviews

Cover Ups Elegant Chair Covers and Specialty Linens 6
Cover Ups Elegant Chair Covers and Specialty Linens 7
  • Crysta

Crysta · Married on 12/06/2017

Wow! Talk about completely transforming a room! Walking into my reception I was astonished to see how beautiful it looked! Julie Hoskins was such a pleasure to work with from the start. I explained my vision and color scheme and she guided me along the way. She did such a gorgeous job on the linens, and chair covers and draped beautiful material on the wall with lights to cover yellow walls. She also made our sweetheart table look absolutely beautiful! I felt like royalty sitting there! The draped material & lights behind the sweetheart table made for beautiful pictures! Julie made my wedding reception visions come to life and something straight out of a fairytale! I cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 01/15/2018
    Cover Ups Elegant Chair Covers and Specialty Linens 15
    Cover Ups Elegant Chair Covers and Specialty Linens 16
    Cover Ups Elegant Chair Covers and Specialty Linens 17

Jane Daniel · Married on 11/04/2017

Julie Hoskins of COVERUPS is the most amazing, thoughtful and talented individual. She turned our very unattractive drab Church Hall into the most beautiful fairytale. Julie created an environment that exceeded our expectations and wowed our guests! Her personality, “can do” attitude and sense of style is just phenomenal. She is a total team player and actually helped our florist Grand Bouquet. Thanks to her recommendations we got Michael and Becky Foley caterers nonpareil of Chef’sTable and Cakes by Judy which were over the top delicious. If truly amazing is your goal Julie Hoskins’ COVERUPS is your answer!!! Jane & Daniel

Sent on 01/04/2018

Kayla · Married on 06/17/2017

We hired Julie extremely last minute, probably a month and a half before the wedding and she was able to work with us to find exactly what we wanted. She not only had some amazing ideas, but was able to deliver on an amazing vision. She also had to work to figure out exactly what we wanted with contact between both me and my mother, as my work schedule caused extremely infrequent phone contact, which further complicated planning and questions. She was able to assist and work with what we had already bought for decorations and work with a mixture of my beachy, rustic decoration vision and my mother’s preference for more glitzy decoration. Julie was able to even put up decorations into the ceiling we had bought and situate extra table decorations along all the extra parts, so that my mother had time to be able to get ready herself, instead of finishing decorating. She also was there bright and early the morning after the wedding to clear all of her pieces out to make clean-up easier and helped us to professionally wrap several of the reception centerpieces to take home with us. We are extremely pleased with both her performance and how our reception turned out and we would highly recommend Julie to anyone planning a wedding in San Luis Obispo County or the California Central Coast, as she definitely helped to make our wedding amazing.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Cover Ups Elegant Chair Covers and Specialty Linens's reply:

Thank you for your kind review. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and play a role in your special day.

Janice · Married on 10/16/2015

Julie, is a class act in every way. She took a clubhouse venue and transformed the room with her magical touch. She is a delight to work with and really respects what her clients wants and needs are. Her artistic ability to make things sparkle and shine and her draping ideas are like no other we have ever worked with. If you want your day to be magical in every way, than hire Cover Ups.
    Julie will not disappoint!
    Janice

Sent on 10/20/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/16/2015

Julie from Cover Up's is absolutely amazing! She went above & beyond our expectations and completely transformed our reception venue into something beautiful. Julie is a pleasure to work with and you can really tell how dedicated she is to her work. We would highly recommend Julie to anyone & everyone!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Beautiful work! Made the whole room feel magical!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Andrea · event on 02/14/2015

The primary reason that my event was a spectacular success was due to the amazing decor provided by Cover Ups. With any themed party (80s Disco Dance Party), it's the decor that sets the tone and establishes the "fun." Julie went above and beyond to help me figure out exactly what an 80s Disco Dance Party should look like. Most importantly Julie was incredibly sensitive to my budget. She never said - "no we can't do that for that price." She always said "let's figure out how to do it for that price." Her installation team were consumate professionals and the room was completely dressed well before the event began. In my event notes for next time, underlined and highlighted is the phrase: "never do another event without Cover Ups."

Sent on 03/10/2015

Linda · Married on 08/23/2014

Julie was absolutely wonderful. She promptly answered my email when I first contacted her and kept in touch. She was reassuring and professional. She showed up at the venue on time and the room was beautiful after she decorated the tables and chairs. I am very grateful to her for helping to make the day special.

Sent on 08/28/2014

Tenille · Married on 08/16/2014

Julie is amazing, not only does she love what she does but she is the best at it! Julie is very professional and made me feel at ease as soon as I met her. She not only has great ideas but she is a pleasure to work with. From the beginning she understood my vision and was able to make it come alive on my wedding day. I received so many compliments, its amazing how linens can change the whole look of your venue.Thanks Julie for making my reception sparkle!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Teri · Married on 10/19/2013

Julie from Cover Ups absolutely made my daughter's wedding vision come to life. She took her theme of "Industrial Chic" and ran with it. The wedding was held on the beach and the draping she did for them was a perfect back drop that held the theme and complemented the beach setting. The reception was held in a auto repair garage. Julie transformed it into the "coolest" space myself or any of my guests had ever seen. Julie was always flexible and put the finishings touches on everything even at the last minute. I can not say enough good things about Julie. If you want your guests walking away from your event highly impressed, Julie is a must have, worth every penny!!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Melissa · Married on 08/24/2013

Julie did an excellent job with linens, draping and decorating for my daughter's wedding. She listened carefully to our vision, gave very good advice and orchestrated everything perfectly. Her communication is very good. She gave detailed quotes and changed them for me each time as the plans changed, so I was very clear on what she was charging. She met with us and e-mailed as needed, showed up the day of the wedding as set everything up so that we could be relaxed and get ready for the big day. She worked along side the other vendors (florist, caterer, venue) to see that everything was just right, then she returned when the party was over and removed everything. I highly recommend the services of Cover Ups and Julie Hoskins!!!

Sent on 10/26/2013
  • O

Owen · Married on 04/20/2013

Looked very nice and stress free. Julie did a great job

Sent on 05/30/2013

My wedding was beautiful! I had been really nervous about pulling all of the details together and coming up with a color scheme, but Julie was super helpful at our planning meeting to take the colors that I had chosen and help me brainstorm to turn our colors into a beautiful, serene, color scheme that was absolutely beautiful with our venue! Julie and her team came in and got everything set up so quickly and efficiently, that the whole morning seemed to go flawlessly. She was also flexible to adjust the order that she did setup in order to allow my friends ample time to set up the centerpieces.

I would highly recommend CoverUps to anyone who wants their wedding to be beautiful!

Sent on 08/15/2012

Katie · Married on 07/14/2012

Julie was great! Very attentive via e-mail and phone. She did a great job, chair covers were so cute & when she was afraid my sweetheart table wouldn't have enough decoration, she offered to pin rose-ettes onto it.

Also, she dealt with all my last-minute changes with class and professionalism.

Sent on 08/14/2012

Tessa · Married on 06/22/2012

Julie was professional and all the linens were abosoultley beautiful .So happy with the final outcome . Thanks so much.

Sent on 07/03/2012

Barbara · Married on 11/05/2011

It was such a pleasure to work with Julie. She listened to what I vision the evening to be like and showed me many beautiful linens. I found exacty what I was looking for in the samples she brought. We paired the linen with a beautiful color of bow for the chairs. It was perfect.
    Julie was wonderful to work with; all of my questions and concerns were quickly addressed. The day of the event she and her assistant showed up early and everything went smoothly. My guests are still talking about how beautiful the ballroom looked that night. I would hightly recommend Julie and her staff for your special event.

Sent on 11/10/2011

Teresa · Married on 08/27/2011

We worked with Julie at CoverUps and were so very pleased with the services she supplied - a job well done! I found Cover Ups to be creative, efficient, and a great pleasure to work with. I would use their services again in a heart beat and would not hesitiate to recommend their services to anyone.

Sent on 08/30/2011

Angela · Married on 04/30/2011

everything looked great. if i had one complaint, the pink fabric hanging from the arbor arch was low, almost hitting the pastors head. but we are seriously happy with everything. thank you so much!

Sent on 05/11/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 04/30/2011

My groom was totally against having the specialty linens for our wedding until we met with Julie. I had told Julie exactly what I was looking for before our first initial meeting. She totally took my vision of the wedding to the next level. She had some really great ideas that enhanced my vintage classic wedding idea. It was such an amazing day and we Thank Julie for her dedication and creativity. I would recommend Cover Ups/Julie to every bride out there. And I can't forget to mention that she helped keep me very calm & cool during the entire process. It is important to a bride when they have vendors that really understand what they want and someone that can execute the ideas as well.

Sent on 08/30/2011

Erica · Married on 10/09/2010

Cover Ups Event Design was by far one of the most wonderful vendors we had the pleasure of working with during our wedding planning. They went ABOVE & BEYOND to ensure that our day was just as perfect as we envisioned it, and the customer service and attention to detail is just unparalleled. Without Cover Ups our elegant & rustic alice in wonderland themed reception would have never come to life...we had so many compliments from all our friends and family who said they had never been to a more beautiful and well planned wedding. If top notch and friendly service is what you are looking for...you will absolutely find it @ Cover Ups.

Happy Wedding Planning!

erica & tim

Sent on 12/06/2010

Martha · Married on 09/18/2010

Julie had great enthusiasm backed by good ideas and quality rentals. Although I thought her price was bit high at first, when she showed up the day of my son's wedding with four people to help set-up and managed to transform a run-of-the-mill location into something magical and beautiful, I really felt like I got what I paid for. I would definitely suggest using her for your special event.

Sent on 10/07/2010

Heather · Married on 08/21/2010

Julie is amazing! I was initially overwhelmed with the thought of all the options, but she helped guide me through the choices with grace, energy and positivity. I was also nervous as it was my first vendor meeting and my future husband and his mother and aunt were with us. Julie's suggestions were helpful and my wedding turned out beautifully.

Sent on 11/20/2010

Brianne · Married on 07/10/2010

I truly never understood the power of fabric until I saw what Julie Hoskins with Cover Ups created on my wedding day. She designed the most beautiful open air tent environment and covered our tables with the richest looking linens. Julie was present on the day of the wedding, even adding little touches where she felt they were needed. This demonstrated that she truly cared about going above and beyond for our event. I really thought our reception was the most beautiful one I've ever seen, and I would honestly say that the linens are what made it that way. Thanks, Julie. :)

Sent on 09/14/2010
  • lisaellen

Lisa · Married on 06/27/2010

When I first arrived at my venue to check it out (six months prior to the wedding), I was concerned that the reception area would be difficult to transform into the look I desired. In came Julie with Cover-ups, and in minutes, she had me reassured that my fuchsia and tangerine color scheme would work in the room which would house our reception. Julie provided floor-length table clothes (which helped to conceal the carpet color), chair ties in fuchsia (both at the ceremony on the beach, as well as in the restaurant, fabric drapery and table runners that literally changed that room (and the ceremony site) into an exotic and elegant punch of color. The tropical flowers and arrangements in my colors, together with Julie's flair for decorating with linens and fabrics really and truly MADE that wedding! If you want look that is elegant, fun...or both.... Julie can make it happen!

Sent on 07/06/2010

Deanna · Married on 05/14/2010

Great job! Everything was amazing and very well set up! I received many many comments on how beautiful all of the linens were and how well they worked with the venue! Thank you CoverUps for an amazing job!

Sent on 05/17/2010