Covenant Weddings and Occasions Reviews

Covenant Weddings and Occasions 2
Covenant Weddings and Occasions 3
  • W

Wayne and Katrina · Married on 07/06/2013

Diane George and her staff at Covenant Weddings exceeded my expectations from start to finish. Diane is very professional and responsive at all times. She also is very helpful with suggesting the best vendors for my venue such as the photographer, and videographer. Diane and I communicated on a daily basis via phone and/or email about my vision and how things were going especially since I lived 2 hours away from the Washington, D.C. area. There were times where I was emotionally and mentally stressed and overwhelmed just thinking about the wedding. My desire was to have my dream wedding executed and for everything to be perfect, and to run smoothly on my day and thats exactly what happened. As I stated previously, she's always there to listen by giving me her undivided attention and time as needed. I really felt that Diane made me feel like we were best of friends and she always supported me and my ideas which at times I would make changes to my vision along the way and she was very understanding and patient. Diane always told me that I deserve to get what I want because it's my day and I am the Bride.. With that said, I truly can say that Diane is a genius at what she does, and I have a best friend for life. I would certainly highly recommend Covenant Weddings for any Bride in the process of planning their special day. They are "THE BEST" in the industry.

From a Groom perspective I will tell you that Diane will ensure that the Bride is happy every step of the way so that I could sleep at night and be stress free during the day. In addition, Diane assisted and coordinated a special surprise I had for my new Bride on our special day. She also met me 3 hours prior to the Wedding to assist me with selecting the a gift for my new Bride to open that day. Simply stated, "happy wife, happy life" which is appropriate if Covenant Weddings is planning your special day. Thanks Diane, we love you.

Sent on 08/11/2013

Katrina · Married on 07/06/2013

Wayne and Katrina

Sent on 08/11/2013

Adrianne · Married on 06/01/2013

If you don't want any stress on that day, work with them !!!

Sent on 08/13/2016

Nikki · Married on 05/04/2013

Diane became like family over my 9month engagement! Very professional, knowledgeable, and she gave me ideas to make my wedding everything I dreamed of! My family was especially grateful for her as she and her team handled everything the day of the wedding. It was flawless!!!!! She offers payment arrangements and her packages are reeasonable. I interviewed 3 planners and she stood out. Again, if you need event planning services, Covenant Weddings will make your event extra special!

Sent on 08/01/2013
  • F

Felicia · Married on 12/29/2012

I had Covenant weddings do my wedding on 12-29-12.I would highly recommend Diane for your wedding planner. After speaking to her one time I knew that I needed to look no further. She is very professional and detailed. She has all the answers to every little situation. I loved working with her and I will send all my friends to her when they decide to get married.Diane is a pleasure to work with and I look forward to having her do my renewal of vows 5 years from now.Look no further for a wedding planner because she is the one. Truthfully and honestly, no bride should ever feel disappointed with their services. The best of the best. I love her and if someone needs it done right than Covenant Weddings will be it.

Sent on 01/08/2013

Samantha · Married on 11/17/2012

My husband and I got married on November 17, 2012 and finding Ms. Diane George 9 months before our wedding was a blessing. I had no worries at all on my wedding day. My family and friends still talk about it to this day. I have to say i am so happy that Ms. George played such an important role in my wedding. I was so calm and I really enjoyed every minute of it Thanks Covenant Weddings.

Sent on 08/21/2013

Penelope · Married on 10/27/2012

As the mother of the bride, I can say with full conviction, my husband, daughter and I were more than pleased with the services provided by Covenant Weddings. From our first meeting to the end of the wedding day celebration, Diane's services were professional, courteous, creative, timely and supremely superior.
    Diane thinks and thought of everything. She has a varied and vast selection of vendors from which to choose, makes the right recommendation based on your vision and your budget; and always delivered her services with a warm, sincere smile.
    Our wedding guests were impressed with Diane's execution the day of the wedding. I highly recommend Covenent Weddings and Diane's newest venture, Covenent Occassions for your special event. If you use Diane's services, you will be glad you did!!!

Sent on 11/02/2012

britanne · Married on 10/27/2012

Diane George and her team at Covenant Weddings were outstanding! They were professional, timely and so helpful. She has numerous contacts with vendors in the industry. The wedding would not have been such a success without them. Diane worked so closely with me that I feel she is a member of the family. I highly recommend her and her team. You will not regret hiring Covenant Weddings!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Lakeda · Married on 09/14/2012

The consultant has the most warm and pleasant spirit. Very helpful with ideas regarding the entire wedding from start to finish! Covenant Weddings consultant came in and saved the wedding by assisting with wedding rehearsal, decorations, day of coordination and the actual entire wedding. My husband and I are so blessed by their performance... I will definitely use them again and again.

Sent on 11/16/2012

Maurice · Married on 09/14/2012

Very professional service provided by Covenant Weddings. Diane and her staff far exceeded our expectation. Very responsive in a timely manner... We plan on using her in the future for ALL our special events .. Our wedding day was ran smooth with not one issue. We were left to enjoy our day and each other without not one worry.. BEST in the business.. Highly recommended. You won't be disappointed..

Thank you CW for an AWESOME job..

Sent on 11/19/2012
  • User2082032 · 2+ years ago

Diane was the event planner for our June 2012 wedding. Besides being warm and jovial, Diane was always responsive --responding to emails and phone calls immediately -- timely, and dependable. Within days of our first meeting, she gave us a customized budget and schedule. She also went above and beyond in resolving any issues with vendors and in accompanying me to vendor meetings. We always felt we were in capable hands and that she had our best interests in mind. She also introduced us to some wonderful vendors within our budget. The result was a fabulous event. People still remark about beautiful and well organized our wedding was.

Sent on 07/28/2013

Nicole · Married on 06/09/2012

Diane at Covenant Weddings was simply wonderful! She put us at ease from our first meeting and we knew we had found the right planner for our special occasion. Diane is a true professional - staying on schedule and keeping us on schedule. She was also flexible to our many changes and guided us with every step. We simply could not have had the wedding of our dreams without her by our side. Our family and friends were impressed with every detail.

Diane was more than a wedding planner. She became a friend. You will not be disappointed with the care and attention she provides through Covenant Weddings.

- Nicole and Jose

Sent on 06/12/2012

Rick · Married on 06/09/2012

Covenant Weddings helped plan and co-ordinate my 50th Birthday Celebration. I've been shooting video & photos for weddings and other events for 18 years so I knew how important it was to hire a professional event planner. I had worked with Diane and her staff on several weddings in the past. Diane George and her team were truly outstanding. They went above and beyond to make sure my birthday celebration was everything I hope for. They helped my find reputable vendors, scheduled and attended all of my meetings, created a timeline, and kept me on schedule. I was truly impressed and will definitely call on Covenant Weddings for my next event.

Sent on 06/25/2012

Sherrika and Cameron · Married on 06/02/2012

Diane George of Covenant Weddings was a gift from the good Lord above. As a DIY bride, I thought I could handle the planning and execution of my big day on my own but I quickly changed my mind when I attended the wedding of a fellow DIY bride as a guest and became the wedding coordinator before the bride made it down the aisle. It was at that point that I realize that if I was going to be the star on my big day, I would need someone else besides myself to be the producer.

Diane was all that and more. I refer to her as the Steven Spielberg of wedding coordination. A pioneer in the industry for decades, she is well known and respected amongst the top wedding vendors in the DMV area. She has an intoxicating personality that lights up any room and makes her very easy to work with from the perspective of a bride and from my experience, with vendors as well. Although a people person at heart, Diane is a woman about the business of her bride, professionalism and wedding etiquette I believe are her pillars and she is dedicated to ensuring that your day is exactly how you have envisioned it. Diane was awesome at providing suggestions that would make our wedding day unique. She suggested an alternative to the cliché wedding photo booth that had the guest raving even up to this day. I didn’t worry about a thing on my wedding day; literally all I had to do was show up and look pretty. You often hear horror stories about that one thing that went wrong on a wedding day; it’s usually public and very embarrassing, typically very hard to live down. Well, I’ll say this… I turned into a bridezilla only 2 days before my wedding when I insisted on printing my own escort cards and was greatly disappointed when it didn’t go as such, let’s just say the escort cards didn’t make it to the wedding but the guest made it to their respective tables without a hitch, thanks to Diane and her damage control kit and what I believed was a carefully disguised plan B.

I lived in NYC, my finance at the time lived in Baltimore and the wedding was in College Park, Maryland. As a consultant, my job had me in 5 different states during the wedding planning, to make things even worse, the month before my wedding, I was sent to Dallas, Texas on a project were I lived for 4 days out the week. Diane did such an amazing job setting up appointments and meetings around my busy schedule. When some of the guests came up to me and asked me how I pulled it off, I simply pointed in the direction of my awesome wedding coordinator. She was amazing to work with and she is worth every dime although very reasonably priced. She has a black book of vendors for every budget, she is known, respected and loved by vendors and she gives superb suggestions for making your day one that not just you, but all your guest will never forget. I would recommend Diane George of Covenant Weddings to any bride looking to have someone coordinate and execute your special day as if you were doing it yourself. Diane and the Covenant Wedding team, we thank you again from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 07/18/2012

Sherry · Married on 04/14/2012

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Diane George and Covenant Weddings for making my Wedding Day one of the Happiness Days of my Life. Diane George is a remarkable Woman of God, walking proudly in her calling. Diane made me feel like I was the most important person in the world. She took the vision I had for my Wedding and made it into more than I could have ever imagined. My wedding was perfect from beginning to end. My only regret is that I did not call her sooner. Thank you Diane, and May God continue to bless you.

Sherry and Eddie Paylor
    April 14, 2012

Sent on 06/20/2012

Natasha · Married on 10/28/2011

I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT DIANE GEORGE!!! She is simply the best. My husband and I obtained Diane's services 10 months before our wedding and she was with me every step of the way. I don't remember which package I booked with her, but I am absolutely sure she did even more than what she was obligated to do! She was truly an invaluable asset during the entire process. I am picky and she helped me select all of my vendors. Her recommendations were excellent because my wedding was absolutely beautiful. It really was everything I had dreamed of and more! She was always available to answer questions and give suggestions and has a ton of ideas to make your wedding really "pop." She is so friendly and easy to work with. You tell her what you want and she makes sure it happens. The week of the wedding I was so stressed out and she checked on my every day to reassure me that everything was going to be fine. She was absolutely right! If there were any problems at my wedding, I wasn't aware of them because Diane made sure that everything ran smoothly. I couldn't have done it without her. Go with her, you will be pleased!

Sent on 11/17/2011
  • nicole

nicole · Married on 10/08/2011

Diane was amazing during our wedding planning process!!! She is sooooooooo responsive and professional at all times. She accompanied me to many appointments and gave great advice! She definetly kept us on schedule with all planning. The day of our wedding went smoothly. Many thanks to Covenant weddings!

Dellin and Nicole Smith 10/8/11

Sent on 10/17/2011

Viv and · Married on 09/03/2011

Diane was a joy to work with and we will recommend her any day. She is very very detailed oriented and knowledgeable. Her suggestions, recommendations on vendors, following thru with everything and staff were incredible. Her communication is amazing and you can literally reach her anytime. It has been a year since our wedding and we still get praises because every thing went as planned with no glitches; thanks to Diane and her incredible staff for all the hard work. We love Covenant Weddings!!!

Sent on 12/05/2012

Andrea · Married on 08/01/2011

Covenant Weddings was extremely professional and friendly. They made planning my wedding a seamless and enjoyable process. Diane made me feel like I was the only bride that she was working with which made it a pleasure to work with her.

I would recommend Covenant Weddings to any bride.

Thanks again for everything!

-Andrea

Sent on 08/09/2011

Chanel · Married on 05/27/2011

Great job, great service, Diane did an amazing job with my wedding. She worked with me throughout the process and was hands on with the 30 day walk through, rehearsal and the day of. Assistants worked hard and did a great job as well. Through the rain (quick change to indoor cocktail hour), Diane worked with all vendors to ensure all went well. Thank you!

Sent on 07/18/2011

Chauntey · Married on 05/21/2011

Diane was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She definitely put my fiance and I at ease with her professionalism and attention to detail. She is also so very kind and inviting, which was just icing on the cake. Even us event planners need help and added experience when it comes to your own big day! I definitely recommend her to anyone looking to work with someone who is experienced and well versed in everything wedding planning. In fact, one of my bridesmaids is a bride to be and will be working with Covenant Weddings after seeing first hand Dianes work the day of our wedding. Thank you Covenant Weddings!!!

Sent on 09/30/2011

Megan · Married on 05/15/2011

We cannot thank Diane enough for all of the insight and hard work that she provided to us during the year and a half period of our engagement. She was truly a blessing to us.

Prior to our wedding day, Diane worked overtime to help secure a band for our wedding reception. She was always responsive and kept us updated on the progress of our planning. We were extremely pleased with all of the vendors recommended by Diane. They were all professional, personable, and great at what they do.

On the day of our wedding, Diane and her team helped everything run smoothly, which allowed us to enjoy our day without any concerns or worries. All of our family and friends continue to rave about how well the wedding flowed and how everything came together beautifully. Without Diane's guidance and experience, we would not have had the wedding day of our dreams!

Sent on 06/06/2011
  • Rizie

Roz · Married on 02/11/2011

Diane was always around for me to ask questions, bounce ideas off of, etc. She suggested vendors, I chose them and they pampered me to no end. If there were any wedding day mishaps, I didn't know about them. She and her team swooped in, took over and I was the most beautiful, pampered queen for my wedding day! Although she won't be working with me anymore as a wedding planner (unless my daughter gets married) I have found a friend for life! I Love Diane and you will NOT go wrong with her services! She is a blessing in disguise. I thank God that I chose her services for my life's most personal blessed event!

Sent on 02/15/2011

KARIMA · Married on 10/01/2010

Diane George of Covenant Weddings is the best wedding planning service that I have seen in a while. Diane remained with me throughout the entire planning process and executed the wedding day flawlessly. The majority of the vendors that I chose were suggested by Diane. She has extensive list of vendors who are just as great and professional as she. Diane and her staff are professional, courteous, timely, and provide service of excellence. I would recommend Covenant Weddings to anyone in need of a wedding planning service for years to come.

Sent on 01/07/2011

Bethany · Married on 09/18/2010

Diane was a gem- extremely responsive and always professional. I always knew she had our best interests at heart. She was truly a joy to work with- my new husband and I consider her part of the family now!

Sent on 10/05/2010