Covenant Weddings and Occasions Reviews

Covenant Weddings and Occasions 1
Covenant Weddings and Occasions 2
Covenant Weddings and Occasions 3

Dominique · Married on 06/25/2016

There has never been a traditional wedding in my family nor in my fiancé's. I knew I wanted to have a beautiful, elegant, and traditional wedding, but I had no clue how I was going to make it happen with no guidance. Then, a friend recommended Diane George but warned that her weddings were so extravagant, gorgeous, and elaborate that she might be way out of our price range. After just a few minutes over the phone with Diane, I knew I wanted her as my planner; she was clearly seasoned in her field, very professional, and super down to earth. I just didn't know if we'd be able to afford her services. After hearing all of the services she would provide with the best friend package, I could not believe how affordable it was! We booked her immediately, and it was the best decision we made in the entire wedding process. Diane was by my side every step of the way through the planning of my wedding. There was never a question I couldn't ask. She was always on time, organized, and professional when dealing with vendors. She was literally like a second mom to me throughout the process and I am so grateful for the caliber of service she provided. Needless to say, my wedding day was the best day of my life! It was a fairytale come true all thanks to Diane bringing our vision to life, connecting us with high quality and professional vendors, and coordinating my wedding day like a 007 James Bond mission. Throughout the process and even on wedding day, people could not believe how NOT stressed out I was, and I credit that to Diane. I never had those stressed out bridezilla moments throughout the process because she was right there, every step of the way, armed with the right answers at the right time. I cannot WAIT to get back my wedding photos and see the best day ever come to life all over again. You cannot lose with Covenant Weddings. Diane George is a phenomenal wedding planner, and I can't thank her enough for making our wedding dreams come true.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Anneka · Married on 04/02/2016

Great Services I recommend for everyone !!!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Morgan · Married on 09/27/2015

Thank you so much guys ! I really Recommend them for everyone !!!!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Erica · Married on 09/06/2015

I could not recognize what I have to do in my wedding date but I found them and they did awesome plan to me!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/05/2015

When my fiancé and I first got engaged, we looked no further than Covenant Weddings LLC! We heard and read a lot of wonderful reviews from this company, but we had to experience how professional, warm, loving and caring this company and all of its affiliates were for ourselves! We're so glad we did!! One the first day of meeting Diane George, we knew that we were in the right hands. She treated us with so much care and love, and made it a comfortable space for us to discuss our vision for our big day. She introduced us to Jackie and Janice, who were our additional wedding coordinators for the entire engagement period and wedding day. WOW! They exceeded our expectations. We didn't have to worry about anything during the planning stages because they had everything under control. They even went to a few of our appointments to make sure that we were getting what we needed to have our special day exactly the way we wanted. Jackie and Janice both worked so well together that it was a smooth process to talk to them on any of our concerns, budget changes, vendor questions, etc. They took care of us! One particular thing that I appreciated about Covenant Weddings is their thorough and effective form of communication. Emails and calls were a weekly way of communication. With our busy schedules, the emails, wedding checklists and weekly phone calls kept us organized and on track. When we needed more time to complete a task, they honored it. When we were confused about something in the planning stages, they calmed us down. When we didn't know how to address a concern, they had the right words to comfort us. Their communication and genuine care for us showed that they didn't just want to plan our wedding day, but they really wanted us to be pleased with the big day and all of the details that came together to make the day possible. It goes without saying that our wedding day was flawless and everyone had an amazing time. Thanks so much!! Elon and Samantha Mitchell

Sent on 10/15/2015
  • Lakeisha

Lakeisha · Married on 06/27/2015

I had the pleasure of working with Diane George of Covenant Weddings while planning my June 2015 wedding. I was a very do-it-yourself bride and a bride on a budget, but knew early on that I wanted, rather needed, at least a Day of Coordinator and Covenant Weddings delivered. Diane George went above and beyond my expectations. Most of the other coordinators started 3 months prior to the wedding to coordinate with vendors, schedule and run rehearsal and then show up the day of the wedding, but not Diane. She was there with us every step of the way. She created a schedule of all the tasks that needed to be done for each month. This schedule kept me on track and kept me from feeling overwhelmed with trying to figure out what needed to be done or whether I had missed something important. Diane also created a budget breakdown for us based off of the budget we gave her and also offered ideas to help keep cost within our budget and she was always available to answer any questions I had. I also noticed that my venue was more accommodating after I brought in Diane. Stuff they had flat out told us no on, when Diane asked they were more flexible and willing to consider. She asked all the right question and not only reassuring to us but also to my vendors. Shortly after deciding on a Covenant Weddings, my husband and I realized that having Covenant Weddings and Diane, was one of the best purchases we could have made for our wedding! She is great at what she does and is very personable. Having the Covenant Weddings team assured me that no matter what happened the day of my wedding Diane would be able to handle it. Thank you Diane and Covenant Weddings for helping make my wedding planning process pleasurable and for helping to make my wedding day incredible!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Mahlon · Married on 05/30/2015

My wife and I are truly blessed we hired Diane and her staff to plan our wedding! Diane's professionalism, dedication, and attentiveness made our wedding one of the best moments of our lives!

Sent on 07/05/2015

Lisa · Married on 04/12/2015

Diane George is amazing. I was a "day of" bride, but she was at my side during the entire process. She was very responsive to my needs and would answer all my questions, even if they were silly! LOL. My planning process was difficult at times due to some unfortunate circumstances , but Diane kept me calm and on task. She is someone that I respect and truly admire. The day of our wedding, she displayed an impeccable level of professional as well as her staff. No matter the wedding size or budget....book her!!! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/03/2015

Phing · Married on 04/12/2015

I was really nerves to plan my wedding date, and they did great job!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Katie · Married on 11/14/2014

Great Planner! Thank You Guys !!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Janice · Married on 10/11/2014

Wedding Celebrations Doubly Wonderful for Daughter and Mother

It’s not what one would ordinarily think that a daughter and mother would celebrate their weddings months apart and be planned so beautifully by the same wedding planner. But that is what occurred for my daughter and me.

My daughter was married on June 7, 2014 at the beautiful Oxon Hill Manor in Oxon Hill, Maryland. She retained the wedding planning services of Covenant Weddings and Events owed and personally supervised by Diane George. We can share that everything organized by Diane was professionally and expertly handled from beginning to end almost a year before the wedding date to the very last minute of her celebration.

Once the venue was chosen Diane recommended a caterer and florist, the two most important vendors. She prepared a timetable and the wedding day schedule for the bride and her wedding party. Diane left nothing unplanned and unrehearsed to the exact timing of deliveries and arrival of the photographer, DJ, caterer, florist and the exact moment the wedding was to begin. Diane’s gentle manner and patience and that of her associates were absolutely appreciated by everyone.

When I said the wedding “celebrations” were doubly wonderful I meant just that! Having seen the outstanding professionalism of Diane and her Covenant Weddings team, my fiance and I approach Diane to see if she could work her magic and orchestrate our wedding on October 11, 2014, just four months after my daughter’s wedding. When she said her schedule was open, it was full steam ahead! Our wedding was just as skillfully planned and untaken as it was for my daughter’s wedding. Everything was lovely for our smaller more intimate wedding of 65.
    No detail was left undone. We receive the same special care by Diane.

So whether it is a wedding of 150 or 50 you can be assured that Convenant Wedding and Events will demonstrate the highest quality of service and care.

Janice Schiller

Sent on 10/27/2014

Kailani · Married on 10/11/2014

Stop looking wedding planer this place is correct address !!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Barbara · Married on 10/03/2014

Diane and her team did an excellent job with planning my wedding! Diane was very attentive to my desires. She always had a suggested vendor that could provide my need. She made the wedding planning process so easy!!! The day of the wedding was the same. She and her team literally came in and made sure everything ran according to plan! I call her the "Olivia Pope" of wedding planning and her team "the gladiators". Set-backs, issues, problems...I knew of none because they handled everything! I couldn't imagine planning my wedding without her and her team. THEY ARE THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS!!!

Sent on 10/30/2014

As a man, I knew very little about the wedding planning process. However, Diane was very informative and offered my bride and I many suggestions to meet our needs. She and her team made sure that everything ran smoothly on the wedding day. They kept us all calm, especially my bride. For that, I'm eternally grateful! Diane is the absolute best at what she does.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Llatetra Brown · Married on 09/06/2014

I interviewed four wedding planners last year and chose Diane George of Covenant Weddings. She had everything; the experience, professionalism and the personality! Diane was wonderful to work with throughout the year, and she worked diligently to ensure that all I envisioned for my special day was a reality. On the day of my wedding, she and her staff made sure that everything ran smoothly. I could not have asked for a better wedding planner!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Kimberly · Married on 09/06/2014

Dianne is the epitome of professionalism. Everything went off without a hitch. All of her vendors were of the highest quality. Everything was well planned and nothing was left to chance. She was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her if you want a great wedding!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Laura · Married on 06/07/2014

Diane George and her team are fabulous! My wedding was in the DMV, however, I live in Houston so much of the planning process was done from afar. I couldn't have done it without Covenant Weddings. Diane was a pleasure to work with and I had total trust and confidence in her. She was responsive, flexible, fun, thorough, and was a great advocate for me with my vendors. I would absolutely recommend Covenant Weddings for your event!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Denora · Married on 04/05/2014

About 6 months into planning my wedding I started to become a tad bit irritated by the vendor/catering manager that was responsible for handling my nuptials. So, instead of going into Bridezilla mode I decided that I needed to seek out someone that could help me make wedding day dreams come true while running interference with the catering manager. I'd heard from friends that having a wedding planner was the way to go but, hoped to do everything in my own. Plus, I didn't really have the budget to add a wedding planner on to my plate. So, after reading some online reviews, checking out some price lists, and web sites of a few planners I decided that I liked what Covenant Weddings had to offer and set up a meeting. My initial meeting was with the owner of Covenant Weddings, Diane George. Diane was pleasant and I was immediately impressed by the view of the National Harbor from her office. I was thinking, this lady must have it going on with a view like this and I know I'm not going to be able to afford her services. However, we hit it off so well at our first meeting that I found a way to contract with Diane for the final six months of my wedding and looking back I AM SOOOOO GLAD I DID!!! Diane is like a wedding planner, mother hen and girlfriend all wrapped in one. Whenever I called, she answered, and if she didn't answer she called back as soon as possible. Diane makes you feel like you are her only client and main focus. What bride doesn't want that in a planner? As I reflect on my wedding planning experience I don't think my wedding would have been as flawless as it was if I didn't have Diane and the staff of Covenant Weddings. When I met Diane I had done quite a bit but she helped me take my wedding from ordinary to EXTRAORDINARY!! If you're seeking out a wedding planner or if you are not sure if you need one. STOP THINKING AND GET ONE NOW!!! My wedding is over but the compliments have not stopped coming in and Diane and Covenant weddings is the reason why.

Sent on 04/13/2014

The entire wedding party as well as the guests gave high compliments to this vendor. The coordinator Ms. Diane George was the GREATEST!. Please review the email that I forwarded to her.
    Good morning Ms. Diane

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, What an extravagant, flawless, affair. I have been to many weddings and I must admit this was the best!!!! From the rehearsal til the closing down of the bar! The decorations were beautiful - You and your staff made the atmosphere feel like we were so far from home and in grand royalty.

I know that Denora and Willie were above satisfied - no gliches at all on yesterday! Trust and believe, we will be talking about this until "death do us part".

You are so awesome and well put together. I love your spirit and your love for people because I think regardless of your status or "craft" for what you do, if you don't have a genuine passion for people, your delivery will never come across as yours. I will always lift you in my prayers by name and thank GOD for you and your gift. You are part of the family for sure - WE ALL LOVE YOU DEARLY! I know that whenever anyone decides to have an event - you will be our chosen one.

Here we are a month and couple of weeks later and we are still talking about how WONDERFUL everything was!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Lesley · Married on 01/19/2014

I really can’t say enough great things about Diane (the owner), her staff, and ALL of the hard work they put in to make our wedding possible. There is no way in the world I would have been able to do to get married without them. I am pretty much indebted to Diane for the next five or so years... She really is worth her weight in gold and I cannot begin to thank her enough!
    From the very first day I met at her office, I knew this was a good fit. Her attention to detail, superb knowledge of the area & industry, and sweet demeanor were just a few of the things that caught my eye. She is by far the nicest person I have ever met but at the same time... girl knows her stuff and she will not take no for an answer when it means getting something for her brides! She never treated me like a client- always more like a daughter. I hired her about 8 months prior to the wedding & she hit the ground running! We spoke on the phone at least 5 times a day in the beginning and closer to the end. She booked every one of my appointments, attended as many as I needed, and sent about 500 emails to various vendors making sure that everything was EXACTLY what I wanted. Another big deal for me was that she knew vendors in the DMV area & her references were spot on. Our venue, caterer, hair stylist, minister, makeup person, DJ, florist, and dress alterations were all referred to by Diane & each one was phenomenal. Everyone spoke very highly of her & knew that working with Diane means you better get it right! As we got closer to the day, she worked around the clock making sure every single tiny detail was planned to perfection. She was always accessible (at many hours of the day & night!) to help soothe my fears on even the dumbest things.
    Diane really is family to me now and I HIGHLY recommend her & her staff. They were professional, courteous, helpful, and knowledgeable. I would not have had a wedding without the folks at Covenant Weddings & because of them our special day was perfect.

Sent on 02/24/2014

Janeene · Married on 10/26/2013

Diane made our special day as stress-free as it could be. I can't imagine what would've happened without her there to give us guidance every step of the way: from gifts for the wedding party to referrals for the lighting company. Diane and her team took care of me and my wedding party and let us know exactly what we needed to do and where to stand, how to walk...everything! Thank you so much for making our wedding so special!!!

Sent on 12/26/2013

Chantal · Married on 09/14/2013

I had been planning my wedding in Washington, DC from across the pond in London for months. The final month was approaching and I knew I had to contract with a wedding coordinator to handle the final pieces. I needed a "30 day planner". In my case, it was a little less than 30 days. A friend of a friend mentioned I check out Covenant Weddings. After doing some research, I called Diane George (owner) and had a brief conversation with her. I had spoken to several wedding planners and I pretty much knew the indicators of speaking with an experienced planner. Diane was very familiar with all of my vendors and most importantly she was ready to hit the ground running..and that she did. She was very organized, poised, prompt, and attentive. On the day of my wedding, she and her staff were very kind and had everything under control. I felt confident that the event will run smoothly and that it did. It takes a lot to coordinate a wedding at the Corcoran Museum and St Matthew's Cathedral because it involves a lot of protocols and rules. Diane and her staff executed it perfectly.

I will remain forever grateful!! I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 10/08/2013
  • Teriauna

Teriauna · Married on 09/07/2013

Convenient weddings is an amazing coordinating team! Diane brings her expertise to make your day extra smooth free of hassle or haste! Her team is amazing and very attentive.

Sent on 09/22/2013

WOW! Working with Diane George and Covenant Weddings was a blessing. Over the course of planing my wedding we developed a great relationship. Having a great relationship gave me extra confidence in the planning process. Highly recommend Covenant Weddings Event Planning I could not have imagined fulfilling my dream wedding without Diane George. The smile that you see on my face, my husbands face his mom and my mom were all made possible by the hard work of this company which eliminated our stress. This was an unforgettable experience and I'm already looking forward to planning my 10 year vow renewal with Diane George and Covenant Weddings.

Sent on 10/05/2013
  • W

Wanda · Married on 07/06/2013

Covenant Weddings LLC was in a word “Excellent” wonderful to work with. I assisted my cousin in her wedding planning process. From the beginning of the process Diane kept in touch with us about everything. She provided full wedding planning services, diligently worked with us providing guidance and serving the bride and groom’s wants. Diane understood my cousin’s vision she was indispensable in helping us develop the décor ideas. I watched as she worked with my cousin to help dot the "I's" and cross the "T's" to make their event memorable. Diane was always professional when working with us. Needless to say their wedding celebration came off without a hitch and with many kind compliments. If you are looking for someone knowledgeable, detail-oriented, flexible, and fun to work with Diane is everything you need in a wedding planner. I would recommend Diane and her team at Covenant Weddings LLC to anyone looking for event planning assistance.

Sent on 08/07/2013