12 Reviews for Covenant | LX

Engagement Shoot (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Slideshow (1)
12 Covenant | LX Reviews

10/10 would recommend Andre as your photographer! He is professional and you can tell he truly loves what he does. My fiance was very uncomfortable at first, but Andre kept the mood light and helped him feel more comfortable, so he was totally comfortable by half way through our session. He is a super funny guy and very likable and personable! He accommodated us extremely well with what we were comfortable doing and what we weren't (i.e. kissing pictures, some poses, etc) and let us suggest photo ideas the whole time. And we adored our pictures!!

Profile Picture Desiree, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Andre was amazing! There was a timing issue where I did not receive my dress until shortly before the wedding so we didn't have time to do the bridal photo shoot in between. He was so willing to be flexible on the timing of it all and even switched it from a bridal shoot to a couples shoot. Andre also put my less-than-enthusiastic husband totally at ease and it turned out to be an absolutely wonderful experience for both of us!

Profile Picture Shea, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andre was great at just making us feel relaxed and comfortable! He really just wanted us to focus on having fun and let him focus on capturing the perfect shots. And he did! We loved his pictures! They were all we wanted and more. I would HIGHLY recommend Andre Thomas to any couple looking to get engagement pictures. We were very satisfied!

Profile Picture Alex, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andre is a fantastic photographer with an eye for unique shots. His pictures of us turned out beautiful and we consistently get complimented on them. He made our experience joyful and comfortable, which ended up with excellent pictures.

Profile Picture Erica, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We couldn't be happier with Andre and his team. They did a phenomenal job capturing the special moments of that special day. He answered any and all questions we may have had and provided a compassionate service to us in a time of high stress. We would use him again without question.

Profile Picture Cris, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Was so glad to have had Andre photograph my wedding. He did such an amazing job and made me feel extremely comfortable while taking pictures. He was able to form a special bond with me and my husband. Andre took the time to get to know us before our wedding so that during the day of it was just like any other day! He was so honest with us the whole time and very reliable. The shots he took before after and during my ceremony/wedding were phenomenal. He did such an excellent job, we were completely satisfied. If you or anyone you know is getting married, please contact Andre Thomas for he will not let you down! Awesome pictures, awesome pricing and awesome job! Thank you Andre. You were great!

Profile Picture Angela, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

WOW! Where do I begin? Andre blew us away with his customer service! He has such a professional, calm but fun demeanor. My husband was originally not into the whole picture thing, but after Andre took the time to meet with us, and really get to know us he warmed up. He made us both feel so comfortable! We had a small wedding near Lake Cumberland, but traveling was not an issue for him. The time and energy he puts into his work is amazing. His responsiveness and communication was above and beyond! We had soooo much fun having Andre and his coworker Kevin around all day! We even got them to bust a move on the dance floor for us:) All of my guests kept saying how much fun and easy to be around they were. I cannot express enough how over the top amazing he was to work with! I feel like he truly loves what he does and it shines through in his work! THANK YOU again Covenant LX You made our day THE BEST DAY EVER!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow

We had a blast working with Andre and his wife. He was always polite and down to earth gentleman. I appreciated him reaching out to me, when a crazy twist came along our road towards our Wedding Day. I am so thankful it worked all out. My husband and I are not big on taking pictures, but Andre made us feel comfortable and enjoyed our time taking them. We are in love with our pictures. The only regret is having him and his lovely wife take more pictures and having it videotaped on our big day. The services are offered by Covenant LX are worth it. Thank you so much of Capturing our Big Day. :D

Profile Picture Luisa, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I met with Andre on multiple occasions prior to the wedding to discuss all details we wanted in our video. Andre made sure everything was exactly how we pictured it, down to the last detail. The length and quality of the video was perfect. We look forward to watching it for many years to come and continuing to share it with our families. We highly recommend Covenant Photography and would use them again!

Profile Picture Kayla, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Andre was very prompt, professional and my husband and I feel very comfortable and relaxed during our engagement, wedding and maternity pictures. Highly recommended. He truly captures the vision for whatever your big day is.

Profile Picture Pashia, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had Covenant LX do our WEDDING VIDEO, which was what I was most looking forward to for wedding memories. Andre did an amazing job creating the video just how we had envisioned and explained to him. Not only that, he got it done in such a timely manner that we could view it right after we got back from our honeymoon! Booking Covenant LX for our videography was one of the best wedding-planning decisions we made. And everyone loves the video! It was a great experience!

Profile Picture Hayley, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We were super excited to get started with Andre. We communicated with him via email several times before meeting due to the fact that we live in California. Andre was very accommodating by meeting with my mother first to discuss details. The day of the wedding he arrived on time and jumped right in. I love his sense of humor and the fact that he made it fun. During the wedding he was able to get some amazing shots. Andre processed our photos quite quickly and we were more than pleased. His prices were more than reasonable and we would definitely use him again and recommend him to others.

Profile Picture Candace, 12/28/13, 1 Review