Covenant Child Productions Reviews

78 Reviews for Covenant Child Productions

• Lola

Lola Ajilore · Getting married on 10/09/2021

Awesome Service

Maurice is absolute professional and wonderful. He was very responsive when I reached out to him about being my DJ for my ceremony and reception. I have no doubt that he is a perfect match for my multicultural wedding. Looking forward to work more with you Maurice.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks Lola! I look forward to working with you as well. We're gonna turn all the way UP at your wedding!!

Kurt West · Married on 10/11/2020

Maurice is the Best: Awesome and Affordable DJ!

Maurice was fantastic to work with! We hired him at the beginning of the year for our October wedding with a very different wedding plan in mind before COVID-19 hit. In response to the pandemic, my future-bride and I made rearrangements to hold our ceremony and reception outdoors, changing our original plans (and sound set-up) entirely. Maurice was very amenable to the changes, was very quick to respond to our questions over emails, and very graciously took time to speak with us over the phone to discuss the new plans and put our concerns to rest.
    The spreadsheet that Maurice provided for us to fill out our song requests for the ceremony and reception (complete with a Do Not Play list) was easy to use and was one of the most fun aspects of our wedding planning.
    On the day of the wedding, all of the sound, music, and uplighting turned out fantastic! Maurice accommodated our somewhat-offbeat song requests for the ceremony and also provided music for our reception that fit the romantic-but-fun tone that we desired. And all of our guests had a great time! One of my personal highlights of the reception was seeing my recently-widowed grandmother smiling and dancing!
    My wife and I had a great time working with Maurice and felt that we received a great value for his superb services. We can happily recommend Covenant Child Productions to anyone looking for an awesome DJ!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Kurt! It was truly a pleasure working and celebrating with you and Rebecca. In spite of the unforeseen circumstances and forced adjustments, your wedding was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I wish you both the very best.

Casey · Married on 10/10/2020

Perfect wedding!

Maurice and covenant child productions helped to make my wedding the most absolute perfect night I could think of. Every guest has told us how much fun they had at our wedding, and that it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to! The music was perfect and Maurice did such a great job of keeping all the guests happy, dancing, and entertained. Maurice also did my uplighting and it was exactly what I wanted. He is such a friendly guy who is always trying to make sure everyone is having a good time. Thank you again!!!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Casey, you are awesome! Thanks for the kind words and for the opportunity to be a part of your special day. I wish you and Matt the very best!

Eric Rolfe · Married on 10/06/2020

Maurice is the best DJ!

Maurice did such an amazing emceeing and DJing for our wedding! He had great transitions, thought of everything, made planning super easy and kept the party going all night. I'd highly recommend Maurice to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding!

Sent on 06/22/2020

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Wow thanks so much Eric! It was a pleasure celebrating with you & Kara. I wish you all the best :-)

Rebecca Pauly · Married on 09/21/2019

Covenant Child Wedding review

He did a great job overall. He was especially attentive leading up to the wedding to make sure everything was ready for the big day.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks Rebecca! It was a pleasure working with you & Sean. Thanks for having me at your beautiful wedding. I wish guys all the best :-)

Rita S · Married on 08/24/2019

Great DJ!!

We had Maurice DJ our August 24th Ghanaian wedding and he was fantastic. His prices were fair and reasonable, and he was prompt and friendly during communications. Maurice was also a professional and timely on day of wedding and played a good mix of Afrobeats, hip hop, and pop. Do not hesitate to book him.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thank you Rita! I truly enjoyed meeting and partying with you, Brian, and all your friends and family. I wish you guys the very best!
  • F

F · Married on 07/06/2019

He's great!

Maurice was professional and was on top of everything he needed. He was very responsive to emails and was so flexible leading up to the wedding and during the wedding as well. He was a great MC, and knew how to transition into different songs based on the vibe of the group. I would absolutely recommend his DJ services!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Funmi! We had an amazing time at your wedding, and I'm glad that you did too. All the best to you & Jake
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Lewis · Married on 06/01/2019

I couldn't recommend Covenant Child more highly!

Maurice was amazing to work with! He was always responsive to us throughout the process and always had a good answer for our questions. Day of, he was prompt, dealt smoothly with some audio challenges (a loud waterfall at the venue and a very echoing barn) and the day went off without a hitch. We had a great time at the reception and he was the perfect level of "involved" as the emcee without overdoing it. The photobooth group he worked with was also great. The pictures from the photobooth were excellent and some of my favorite from the night! If I could give both Covenant Child and Spixebooth 10 stars I would!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Chelsea! We had so much fun at your wedding. Thank you for having us. May God richly bless you & Riley.
  • Ginny

Virginia G Filer · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing DJ!

Maurice and his team were excellent! He took the time to understand our needs and our guests and the flow of the reception and executed perfectly. He was professional, fun and kept the dancing going. I highly recommend!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thank you thank you thank you!!! I truly enjoyed working with you. I wish you and Kelly the very best. Congrats again!

Andrew Njoku · Married on 12/14/2018

Wonderful!

He was very patient and flexible, everyone loved the music and we had a great time.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks so much! It was a pleasure working with you & Funsho, and I had fun at your wedding. I sincerely wish you both all the best!
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 12/08/2018

Excellent DJ and MC!

We were so happy to have Maurice as our DJ. From the time we hired him, Maurice was professional, responsive, flexible, and friendly (it was clear that he truly cared about our concerns). He's great at keeping guests engaged and reading the room. Enjoyed his music selection -- he had everyone from young kids to older folks dancing. His upbeat personality and expertise enhanced our reception, and we're very thankful. We would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Vanessa! I truly appreciate your kind words, and I’m happy that everyone had fun. I wish you and Joseph all the best!

Geena · Married on 10/20/2018

We danced all night

We loved Maurice! He completely understood what vibe we were going for and executed the music and environment perfectly. We all danced like crazy all night and could not have been happier.

He also help with the planning because we had no idea where to start. The spreadsheet he sent made organization very easy and helped to take some of the stress away. If we had any questions, he answered them right away.

I would definitely recommend him to all my friends and family for their events.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks Geena! I definitely had fun partying with you & Alex and all your guests. I wish you too the very best :-)
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2018

Maurice is professional and fun to work with. He is adept in music and able to read a crowd to play music they respond to. I thought everyone would like country music and has asked him to play some, but no one was dancing! Maurice quickly changed tunes and got everyone on the dance floor. Quick thinking and flexibility was key! Thanks for a great night!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Amanda! I wish you & Andrew the very best.

Jay · Married on 09/01/2018

Maurice did an incredible job and made the music/entertainment section of our wedding planning very easy. He was responsive, flexible, professional, and very organized. He made sure we got everything we wanted, plus the man knows how to DJ!! His mixing skills are off the charts and kept the reception rocking. We would definitely recommend his services to anyone!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Mr. Jay! Your wedding was BEAUTIFUL! Thanks to you & Myrina for having me. I pray God's blessings on you and your new home :-)

shey · Married on 08/18/2018

Covenant child is hands down the one of the best vendors I have worked with. I've known about his services for a while but when i saw that he was listed on wedding wire and had really good reviews i knew for sure i was making the right decison. He was so receptive to ideas we had and was also able to give us advice on things we were unsure of. He was so organized and made sure we had song lists listed in time for the reception. He even created a customized dance mix for us which I was surprised cus he suggested it. Maurice exceeded my expectations and I will forever use him as a top choice for any other events I will be hosting. ANNDD he listened to what I wanted as my song choices! I wish we were able to have him play allll night because when he did we all couldn't sit down!!!! at about 12:30am my aunt was like its time for bed looool! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!! <3

Sent on 09/02/2018

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Awwww thanks Shey! You & Kay were awesome to work with. It was a pleasure being a part of your wedding, and I wish you both all the best!
  • Shey

Shey · Married on 08/18/2018

AdoseOfBello2018

Maurice was the best! He is highly professional and respectful and made sure that all the guests were dancing through the night. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/31/2020

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Wow thanks Shey! #ADoseOfBello was definitely one of my favorite weddings ever! Thanks again for having me. I wish you & Kay all the best.
  • O

Omolade · Married on 08/11/2018

Mr Maurice of covenant child production was one of our many vendors. He made our event fun and lively. He was very understanding of the headaches that comes with wedding and planning. Isaac and I cannot thank you enough for your outstanding services at our wedding.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Mrs. A! I wish you & Isaac all the best.

Abigail · Married on 07/28/2018

Maurice did an amazing job being the DJ for our wedding! He was incredibly responsive leading up to the event and answered all of our questions. My husband and I only had a few songs we really wanted and left it up to Maurice to fill the rest in and he exceeded our expectations. He had multiple setups around our venue and at each location the music was played flawlessly. To top it all off, our wedding was multicultural and Maurice picked out some great Brazilian songs that got everyone dancing! There was even a dance off! I danced the night away thanks to Maurice. We HIGHLY recommend him.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thank you Abigail! It was a pleasure working with you and Leo. Thanks for having me at your wedding. I wish you both the very very best.

Patrick · Married on 06/30/2018

We had Covenant Child Productions DJ for our wedding ceremony & reception and the experience was outstanding. From initial contact he was extremely helpful in organizing a playlist that would fit our taste. All the preparations he took on the front end definitely showed on our big day. The mix was great and was exactly what we needed for our diverse crowd. Overall his service from start to finish was impeccable.

Sent on 07/14/2018

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks Patrick! I truly wish you & Keri all the best!
  • AfricanBride2018

Jenna · Married on 06/02/2018

Maurice was such a pleasure working with! He was always one step ahead of us asking all the right questions and preparing for our Big day before even being asked to do so! You definitely won’t e disappointed booking him.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks so much! It had so much fun at your wedding. I wish you & hubby all the best!
  • U

Uche · Married on 05/28/2018

From our church ceremony to wedding reception, Covenant Child made our day exceptional. We did not get just a regular DJ, we also got an anointed worshiper. He played the keyboard and led the choir during the church service. It was truly a double blessing!
    Working with Maurice was very easy because of his professionalism. He never imposed but encouraged us to lead in the decision making process. I was pleasantly surprised when he asked us to choose the songs for every segment of our wedding. My husband and I were able to choose songs that really spoke to us. It added to the intimacy of the whole process. When we decided to change a couple of the songs very close to our wedding day, Maurice did not mind one bit.
    Here's what was really outstanding: When one of the songs we chose appeared not to be a hit and there was about to be a lull on the dance floor, Maurice quickly switched to another song that had everyone jumping and dancing the evening away. He was able to assess the situation and knew exactly what to do. That was a life-saver!

My daughter played a special violin tribute at our reception and Maurice backed her up on his keyboard. It was truly beautiful!
    I can only say that Covenant Child Productions went above and beyond in making our wedding day an outstanding success.

We had fun! Our guests had fun! There was not a dull a moment.
    Thank you Covenant Child Productions!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

It was an honor to be a part of your glorious wedding. I am truly happy for you and your husband. I wish you all the best, Pastor (Mrs) Erike!

Joann · Married on 04/14/2018

DJ Maurice aka DJ Convenient Child was so sweet and very helpful. My now husband and I are huge procrastinators so we appreciated Maurice's expertise and ability to make it all come together with minimal help and input from us. He sent us a spread sheet to fill out and met with us over the phone to discuss expectations and vision and we basically threw some ideas at him and he made them happen. Everyone raved about how much fun the wedding was and how great the music was. He provided all the equipment and even the mic for our pastor. My husband made some last minute changes to the announcements and did a little performance all on the day of the wedding (at the wedding) and Maurice made it seamlessly happen. There were things I thought of after we talked on the phone that I wanted to tell him before the wedding that i never got the chance to because I was so busy and he did it all anyway without me even asking which showed me that his experience and knowledge about how these events should go is extremely high and he can be fully relied on. He played every song we requested and made it even better! perfection!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Joann! I had a wonderful time DJ'ing at your beautiful wedding. I truly appreciate the kind words, and I wish you & Joseph all the best!

Katherine · Married on 02/10/2018

If you're looking for someone to bring a warm and wonderful presence to your wedding, and also keep everybody dancing from the first song until the last dance, Maurice is the guy for you! He is such a great person to work with, and we couldn't give him a higher recommendation.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I had so much fun at your wedding :-)

Maggie · Married on 11/24/2017

Maurice was fantastic to work with. He was super flexible, even responding to music changes that I made the morning of the wedding. He made sure that everyone, even my great aunts and uncles, were on the dance floor enjoying themselves all night. I appreciated that he called out dance moves at the beginning of Cupid Shuffle, Wobble, and Cotton Eyed Joe so that even those unfamiliar with the song could dance and have fun. I would strongly Maurice for any event that needs a DJ!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Maggie! I'm glad you had a great time. I wish you & Alex all the best.

Kristin · Married on 10/28/2017

Maurice did a wonderful job with music during our ceremony and reception. He was always professional and responsive throughout the planning process. Our friends and family enjoyed dancing the night away and he did a great job with any and all announcements as well. I would definitely recommend his services.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Kristin! It was an honor to DJ at your wedding. I wish you and Andrew all the best!