Covenant Child Productions Reviews

64 Reviews for Covenant Child Productions

64 Covenant Child Productions Reviews

Geena · Married on 10/20/2018

We danced all night

We loved Maurice! He completely understood what vibe we were going for and executed the music and environment perfectly. We all danced like crazy all night and could not have been happier.

He also help with the planning because we had no idea where to start. The spreadsheet he sent made organization very easy and helped to take some of the stress away. If we had any questions, he answered them right away.

I would definitely recommend him to all my friends and family for their events.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks Geena! I definitely had fun partying with you & Alex and all your guests. I wish you too the very best :-)
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2018

Maurice is professional and fun to work with. He is adept in music and able to read a crowd to play music they respond to. I thought everyone would like country music and has asked him to play some, but no one was dancing! Maurice quickly changed tunes and got everyone on the dance floor. Quick thinking and flexibility was key! Thanks for a great night!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Amanda! I wish you & Andrew the very best.

Jay · Married on 09/01/2018

Maurice did an incredible job and made the music/entertainment section of our wedding planning very easy. He was responsive, flexible, professional, and very organized. He made sure we got everything we wanted, plus the man knows how to DJ!! His mixing skills are off the charts and kept the reception rocking. We would definitely recommend his services to anyone!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Mr. Jay! Your wedding was BEAUTIFUL! Thanks to you & Myrina for having me. I pray God's blessings on you and your new home :-)
  • O

Omolade · Married on 08/11/2018

Mr Maurice of covenant child production was one of our many vendors. He made our event fun and lively. He was very understanding of the headaches that comes with wedding and planning. Isaac and I cannot thank you enough for your outstanding services at our wedding.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Mrs. A! I wish you & Isaac all the best.

Abigail · Married on 07/28/2018

Maurice did an amazing job being the DJ for our wedding! He was incredibly responsive leading up to the event and answered all of our questions. My husband and I only had a few songs we really wanted and left it up to Maurice to fill the rest in and he exceeded our expectations. He had multiple setups around our venue and at each location the music was played flawlessly. To top it all off, our wedding was multicultural and Maurice picked out some great Brazilian songs that got everyone dancing! There was even a dance off! I danced the night away thanks to Maurice. We HIGHLY recommend him.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thank you Abigail! It was a pleasure working with you and Leo. Thanks for having me at your wedding. I wish you both the very very best.

Patrick · Married on 06/30/2018

We had Covenant Child Productions DJ for our wedding ceremony & reception and the experience was outstanding. From initial contact he was extremely helpful in organizing a playlist that would fit our taste. All the preparations he took on the front end definitely showed on our big day. The mix was great and was exactly what we needed for our diverse crowd. Overall his service from start to finish was impeccable.

Sent on 07/14/2018

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks Patrick! I truly wish you & Keri all the best!
  • AfricanBride2018

Jenna · Married on 06/02/2018

Maurice was such a pleasure working with! He was always one step ahead of us asking all the right questions and preparing for our Big day before even being asked to do so! You definitely won’t e disappointed booking him.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks so much! It had so much fun at your wedding. I wish you & hubby all the best!
  • U

Uche · Married on 05/28/2018

From our church ceremony to wedding reception, Covenant Child made our day exceptional. We did not get just a regular DJ, we also got an anointed worshiper. He played the keyboard and led the choir during the church service. It was truly a double blessing!
    Working with Maurice was very easy because of his professionalism. He never imposed but encouraged us to lead in the decision making process. I was pleasantly surprised when he asked us to choose the songs for every segment of our wedding. My husband and I were able to choose songs that really spoke to us. It added to the intimacy of the whole process. When we decided to change a couple of the songs very close to our wedding day, Maurice did not mind one bit.
    Here's what was really outstanding: When one of the songs we chose appeared not to be a hit and there was about to be a lull on the dance floor, Maurice quickly switched to another song that had everyone jumping and dancing the evening away. He was able to assess the situation and knew exactly what to do. That was a life-saver!

My daughter played a special violin tribute at our reception and Maurice backed her up on his keyboard. It was truly beautiful!
    I can only say that Covenant Child Productions went above and beyond in making our wedding day an outstanding success.

We had fun! Our guests had fun! There was not a dull a moment.
    Thank you Covenant Child Productions!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

It was an honor to be a part of your glorious wedding. I am truly happy for you and your husband. I wish you all the best, Pastor (Mrs) Erike!

Joann · Married on 04/14/2018

DJ Maurice aka DJ Convenient Child was so sweet and very helpful. My now husband and I are huge procrastinators so we appreciated Maurice's expertise and ability to make it all come together with minimal help and input from us. He sent us a spread sheet to fill out and met with us over the phone to discuss expectations and vision and we basically threw some ideas at him and he made them happen. Everyone raved about how much fun the wedding was and how great the music was. He provided all the equipment and even the mic for our pastor. My husband made some last minute changes to the announcements and did a little performance all on the day of the wedding (at the wedding) and Maurice made it seamlessly happen. There were things I thought of after we talked on the phone that I wanted to tell him before the wedding that i never got the chance to because I was so busy and he did it all anyway without me even asking which showed me that his experience and knowledge about how these events should go is extremely high and he can be fully relied on. He played every song we requested and made it even better! perfection!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Joann! I had a wonderful time DJ'ing at your beautiful wedding. I truly appreciate the kind words, and I wish you & Joseph all the best!

Katherine · Married on 02/10/2018

If you're looking for someone to bring a warm and wonderful presence to your wedding, and also keep everybody dancing from the first song until the last dance, Maurice is the guy for you! He is such a great person to work with, and we couldn't give him a higher recommendation.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I had so much fun at your wedding :-)

Maggie · Married on 11/24/2017

Maurice was fantastic to work with. He was super flexible, even responding to music changes that I made the morning of the wedding. He made sure that everyone, even my great aunts and uncles, were on the dance floor enjoying themselves all night. I appreciated that he called out dance moves at the beginning of Cupid Shuffle, Wobble, and Cotton Eyed Joe so that even those unfamiliar with the song could dance and have fun. I would strongly Maurice for any event that needs a DJ!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Maggie! I'm glad you had a great time. I wish you & Alex all the best.

Kristin · Married on 10/28/2017

Maurice did a wonderful job with music during our ceremony and reception. He was always professional and responsive throughout the planning process. Our friends and family enjoyed dancing the night away and he did a great job with any and all announcements as well. I would definitely recommend his services.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Kristin! It was an honor to DJ at your wedding. I wish you and Andrew all the best!

Kristin · Married on 10/28/2017

Maurice was always very professional and responsive throughout the entire process. He did a wonderful job with music and announcements during the ceremony and reception. Our friends and family danced the night away. We would highly recommend Covenant Child Productions.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

I truly appreciate your feedback Kristin! It was an honor & a pleasure DJ'ing for you. I sincerely wish you the best!

Courtney · Married on 09/03/2017

Everything was great when working with convent child productions. He was professional, very responsive and flexible. From the start with his planning tool to the wedding day everyonf was easy. I had to makw some quick changes during the reception and he was so accommodating. He even made me a special Beyonce mix!!! I would definitely recommend his sevices for any event!!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

I truly appreciate your feedback! I had a great time at your wedding. Thanks for having me. I wish you & Jamis all the best :-)

Kiah · Married on 07/08/2017

Maurice was a fantastic DJ and has lower prices to boot! He was on time, set up while I was getting ready and kept the dance floor going all night. He's polite and courteous and all our guests thought he did a great job. He even stayed past the time we had decided on when my sister requested a last few songs. Thank you Maurice!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Kiah! It was an honor DJ'ing at your wedding. I wish you & Peter all the best :-)

Andrew · Married on 07/04/2017

Maurice was a pleasure to work with leading up to our wedding and did a fantastic job throughout the whole day. He took into account the multiple rooms and spaces, setting up all needed equipment and smoothly transitioned between rooms and events. Maurice had a wonderful helper, his niece, who was simply wonderful.

We provided music playlists via Spotify and Maurice took the time to work with us to narrow down what songs were "must play" songs and filled out the dance party with a combination of songs we picked and similar styled songs to what we picked. Our friends and family were not all the dancing type, but Maurice was able to build a fun dance dj set that let us all have an enjoyable evening.

Thanks Maurice for making our day just a touch more special.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Andrew! I absolutely loved your wedding, and I was honored to be a part of it. I wish you & Thu all the best.

Daniel · Married on 06/24/2017

Maurice has the rare combination of being extremely courteous, responsive, helpful, and professional during the planning phases and then being able to absolutely TURN UP when DJing at the reception itself. Our wedding guests have been raving about how great the music was and how he was able to get everyone on their feet. At one point, it looked like all 130 guests were on their feet dancing and we had to open up the doors leading outside so people can spill out and dance there because the dancefloor was full. We had an unforgettable evening and Maurice played a very large role in all of that. 5/5 would recommend for any of your events!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks so much! I had a fabulous time at your wedding. I wish you all the best!

Sara · Married on 05/28/2017

Maurice was the absolute best - we could not have been happier with the music at our wedding! The flow of our wedding was smooth and seamless, largely thanks to Maurice's excellent music selections and MC skills. Our wedding was culturally diverse, including my husband's Nigerian family, as well as many people who'd never really heard African music before -- and yet Maurice succeeded in creating an atmosphere that was welcoming and appealing to all, and that brought everyone of all ages together! He did the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception -- he played an awesome combination of funk, r&b, soul, motown, Nigerian music, reggae, and a few select top 40 hits. The progression and flow were just perfect! Once the dance party started, it never stopped, and everyone was out there dancing together! People are still raving about how amazing the music was :) From a planning perspective, Maurice was incredibly accommodating, organized, and responsive along the way-- he took the careful time to understand our vision, ask all the right questions, and also make excellent recommendations. The collaborative worksheet he provided us made it very easy to plan out the music with him. Very early on in the planning, I remember saying that "he gets us" - and he totally did! Thank you Maurice, we had a blast!!!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Wow! Thanks for taking the time to write this. I truly appreciate your feedback. It was a pleasure DJ'ing at your wedding. You & Onye made my job very easy, because you were great to work with! I wish you guys all the best.

Bei · Married on 12/17/2016

I would completely recommend Maurice to all my friends and family. He understood our needs concerning the wedding and worked patiently with us to deliver great music at our reception. He was very professional, flexible and patient with us in the planning phase. He was very respectful. I'll keep coming back for my other events. Thanks so much Maurice!!!

Sent on 03/19/2017

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Bei! Your wedding was beautiful, and I'm glad I was a part of it. Thanks for having me!

Lauren · Married on 11/13/2016

Maurice with Covenant Child Productions was an incredible DJ at our Washington DC wedding and I would absolutely recommend him. Maurice had less time then he prefers to set up for an event and we never would've known- he was ready when we needed him! He played exactly what we wanted and in perfect timing. Maurice even emceed for certain announcements with amazing energy. Thank you so much Covenant Child Productions for making our wedding day special.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Lauren! I had a blast at your wedding. I wish you & Christopher all the best :-)
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/15/2016

Maurice is an experienced DJ and someone very easy to work with. He set up a meeting with us well in advance to find out what kind of music we like and the details of the venue. He provided us with a lot of flexibility in choosing our music. During the reception he worked as a great MC to get the dance party going and made sure everyone was having fun. After he found out that I (the groom) am a not-so-secret fan of heavy metal, he played a song by Iron Maiden as I launched into an impromptu karaoke to the amusement of the audience, which was a very fitting end of a fun reception and memorable wedding. We'd really appreciate what Maurice had done for us and would highly recommend him as your wedding DJ.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks so much! I loved working with you guys, and I truly enjoyed your wedding. I wish you both all the best!
  • W

Wesley · Married on 09/24/2016

Could not have asked for a better DJ. During the many stressful tasks of planning a wedding, Maurice was one of the smoother things we went through during the process. He was very attentive, personable and just genuine which his work. He listened to our vision for the wedding and is a professional at his work. The price is extremely reasonable and there is absolutely nothing I would have changed. Many attendees asked about our DJ and commented about how well he did.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks so much! It was an honor DJ'ing at your wedding. I wish you & Ashley all the best!
  • I

Ireyon · Married on 09/03/2016

My Dj was amazing! Not only did he play everything i asked for he also came up with a great playlist all on his own! He was very sweet and understanding even tho i emailed him a billion times and kept changing my mind. My friends and family all loved him and the truly amazing job that he did! The dj also handled our up lighting and gobo and they were both also a big hit, the lights where perfect and a great match to my wedding colors (which by the way wasnt an color to find) and the gobo he created for us was out of this world. If I even have another event that calls for a dj in definetly giving them another call.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Ireyon! Your wedding was LITT! LOL! It was truly an honor. I wish you & Chris all the best :-)

Esther · Married on 08/06/2016

Maurice was amazing! He was incredibly professional and responsive throughout the planning process, and he was very effective at getting the wedding guests excited and involved on the night of the wedding. I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks so much! I had fun partying with you, Corey & everyone at the wedding. Wishing you all the best!