Covenant Child Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• O
    Okey Married on 10/23/2021

Fantastic!

We appreciated having a professional Igbo DJ that understood the cultural nuances of a traditional Igbo wedding and who was also well versed in contemporary American music.

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

It was a truly pleasure working and celebrating with you. Your wedding was absolutely glorious! Thanks so much for having me!
  • Lola
    Lola A. Married on 10/09/2021

Awesome Service

Maurice is absolute professional and wonderful. He was very responsive when I reached out to him about being my DJ for my ceremony and reception. I have no doubt that he is a perfect match for my multicultural wedding. Looking forward to work more with you Maurice.

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks Lola! I look forward to working with you as well. We're gonna turn all the way UP at your wedding!!
    Eun J. Married on 09/26/2021

Amazinge DJ!

If you need a DJ to get the party started, Maurice is your guy!!! He was amazing in getting our guests excited and ready to dance. His choice in music was perfectly tailored to our crowd and everyone had a blast!!! Would definitely recommend to any of my friends!

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks Eun Jin! It was a pleasure celebrating with you & John. I wish you both the very best as you enjoy life together :-)
    Vanessa B. Married on 07/23/2021

Dancing until the lights came on

Working CCP was amazing! Maurice was super nice from the moment I met him. He was knowledgeable, accommodating, and responsive. When we were uncertain about music selections, he made great suggestions that fit our style. He even made a special mix for our first dance! All I can say is he kept the party going. We didn’t eat cake because me, my hubby, and our guests were on the floor dancing all night until the lights came on.

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Vanessa! I’m glad you had a great time. You and your guests really came out to party!! I wish you & Fabian all the best ❤️
    Becky C. Married on 07/17/2021

Fantastic service

It was an absolute blessing to find Maurice on the Thumbtack app. I hired him to DJ my son’s wedding and he did an absolute fantastic job! Expenses were mounting and I didn’t have a day of wedding planner I did it all myself and when I interviewed Maurice I never felt such relief during the process that he knows exactly what he’s doing and he put my mind at ease. He truly came through for me and our event was wonderful! It was an outdoor wedding and he had to set up in two locations, one for the ceremony and one for the reception so with little to no direction at all he was completely on top of it! Our guest very much enjoyed his wonderful emcee persona and he kept everyone dancing! Even when the timeline was a little off he knew exactly what to do. Matt, Devin and I cannot thank him enough for making their special day so memorable! He’s such a kind and wonderful person that you’d love to work with for any type of event.

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks for your very kind words. It was a pleasure working and celebrating with you! I wish Devin & Matt a lifetime of love and happiness ❤️❤️ And of course, if you ever need a DJ in the future just let me know!!
  • Tiwa
    Tiwa O. Married on 06/12/2021

Amazing First class service by an Amazing First professional!! Do not miss out!!

First class DJ and MC that delivers a first class service guaranteed. DJ Covenant Child created the soundtrack and Center piece to our unforgettable wedding day. His mastery of music and different genres made sure all age groups were catered for and no bums were left on seats. His floor wrap was the focal point of the day for our ceremony and dance floor and he blew us away with his exceptional talents, MC-ing, and DJ-ing which left an indelible mark on our day. Through the planning stages no request was too small or too big and he bent over backwards to make sure everything we requested was catered for. A wonderful person who delivers a first class service, I cannot recommend any more highly.

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Hey Tiwa! Your wedding weekend was truly memorable. Thanks so much for having me, and thanks for the awesome review. I wish you and Valyncia all the best!
  • Dominique
    Dominique T. Married on 06/12/2021

Worth it!!

The covenant child was amazing during the wedding. People are still talking about how much fun they had. He was the MC & DJ and we couldn't have asked for more. We thank you!!

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks Dominique! It was a pleasure celebrating with you & Nouri. Your wedding was full of soooo much love! I wish you both the very best :-)
    Lauryn C. Married on 02/04/2021

Abosolutley Outstanding!

Covenant Child Productions was absolutely amazing! He had my wedding guests on the dance floor the entire time! He is also very professional and very responsive. Whenever I had nay questions he always responded right away. He truly has a gift in what he does! Would HIGHLY recommend!

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Lauryn! It was truly a pleasure working and celebrating with you. I had an amazing time at your lovely wedding. I wish you the very best!
  • Temi
    Temi A. Married on 10/30/2020

Best Dj ever. You won't regret it.

Best Dj ever!!! He was also the Dj for my wedding and my sister's wedding. It was nonstop dancing and he did not miss a beat! it was hit after hit! People legit did not want to sit down because he was doing such a good job!

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Aww thanks so much Temi! It was truly an honor DJ’ing for your wedding, and I had a great time! I wish you & Charles all the best ❤️
    Kurt W. Married on 10/11/2020

Maurice is the Best: Awesome and Affordable DJ!

Maurice was fantastic to work with! We hired him at the beginning of the year for our October wedding with a very different wedding plan in mind before COVID-19 hit. In response to the pandemic, my future-bride and I made rearrangements to hold our ceremony and reception outdoors, changing our original plans (and sound set-up) entirely. Maurice was very amenable to the changes, was very quick to respond to our questions over emails, and very graciously took time to speak with us over the phone to discuss the new plans and put our concerns to rest.
    The spreadsheet that Maurice provided for us to fill out our song requests for the ceremony and reception (complete with a Do Not Play list) was easy to use and was one of the most fun aspects of our wedding planning.
    On the day of the wedding, all of the sound, music, and uplighting turned out fantastic! Maurice accommodated our somewhat-offbeat song requests for the ceremony and also provided music for our reception that fit the romantic-but-fun tone that we desired. And all of our guests had a great time! One of my personal highlights of the reception was seeing my recently-widowed grandmother smiling and dancing!
    My wife and I had a great time working with Maurice and felt that we received a great value for his superb services. We can happily recommend Covenant Child Productions to anyone looking for an awesome DJ!

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Kurt! It was truly a pleasure working and celebrating with you and Rebecca. In spite of the unforeseen circumstances and forced adjustments, your wedding was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I wish you both the very best.
    Casey Married on 10/10/2020

Perfect wedding!

Maurice and covenant child productions helped to make my wedding the most absolute perfect night I could think of. Every guest has told us how much fun they had at our wedding, and that it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to! The music was perfect and Maurice did such a great job of keeping all the guests happy, dancing, and entertained. Maurice also did my uplighting and it was exactly what I wanted. He is such a friendly guy who is always trying to make sure everyone is having a good time. Thank you again!!!

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Casey, you are awesome! Thanks for the kind words and for the opportunity to be a part of your special day. I wish you and Matt the very best!
    Eric R. Married on 10/06/2020

Maurice is the best DJ!

Maurice did such an amazing emceeing and DJing for our wedding! He had great transitions, thought of everything, made planning super easy and kept the party going all night. I'd highly recommend Maurice to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding!

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Wow thanks so much Eric! It was a pleasure celebrating with you & Kara. I wish you all the best :-)
    Bona S. Married on 03/21/2020

Best DJ and EMCEE ever!

Maurice was very responsive and timely to my wife's and my questions regarding our wedding reception. He also made the last adjustments to the reception plan well to our requests and it went as smooth as it could be! Would highly recommend to any couples hoping to have a fun, exciting, and memorable wedding reception.

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks so much! It was a pleasure celebrating with you and your guests. I pray for God's great blessings and favor on your home!
    Rebecca P. Married on 09/21/2019

Covenant Child Wedding review

He did a great job overall. He was especially attentive leading up to the wedding to make sure everything was ready for the big day.

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks Rebecca! It was a pleasure working with you & Sean. Thanks for having me at your beautiful wedding. I wish guys all the best :-)
    Rita Married on 08/24/2019

Great DJ!!

We had Maurice DJ our August 24th Ghanaian wedding and he was fantastic. His prices were fair and reasonable, and he was prompt and friendly during communications. Maurice was also a professional and timely on day of wedding and played a good mix of Afrobeats, hip hop, and pop. Do not hesitate to book him.

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thank you Rita! I truly enjoyed meeting and partying with you, Brian, and all your friends and family. I wish you guys the very best!
  • F
    F Married on 07/06/2019

He's great!

Maurice was professional and was on top of everything he needed. He was very responsive to emails and was so flexible leading up to the wedding and during the wedding as well. He was a great MC, and knew how to transition into different songs based on the vibe of the group. I would absolutely recommend his DJ services!

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Funmi! We had an amazing time at your wedding, and I'm glad that you did too. All the best to you & Jake
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea L. Married on 06/01/2019

I couldn't recommend Covenant Child more highly!

Maurice was amazing to work with! He was always responsive to us throughout the process and always had a good answer for our questions. Day of, he was prompt, dealt smoothly with some audio challenges (a loud waterfall at the venue and a very echoing barn) and the day went off without a hitch. We had a great time at the reception and he was the perfect level of "involved" as the emcee without overdoing it. The photobooth group he worked with was also great. The pictures from the photobooth were excellent and some of my favorite from the night! If I could give both Covenant Child and Spixebooth 10 stars I would!

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Chelsea! We had so much fun at your wedding. Thank you for having us. May God richly bless you & Riley.
  • Ginny
    Virginia F. Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing DJ!

Maurice and his team were excellent! He took the time to understand our needs and our guests and the flow of the reception and executed perfectly. He was professional, fun and kept the dancing going. I highly recommend!

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thank you thank you thank you!!! I truly enjoyed working with you. I wish you and Kelly the very best. Congrats again!
    Andrew N. Married on 12/14/2018

Wonderful!

He was very patient and flexible, everyone loved the music and we had a great time.

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks so much! It was a pleasure working with you & Funsho, and I had fun at your wedding. I sincerely wish you both all the best!
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa Married on 12/08/2018

Excellent DJ and MC!

We were so happy to have Maurice as our DJ. From the time we hired him, Maurice was professional, responsive, flexible, and friendly (it was clear that he truly cared about our concerns). He's great at keeping guests engaged and reading the room. Enjoyed his music selection -- he had everyone from young kids to older folks dancing. His upbeat personality and expertise enhanced our reception, and we're very thankful. We would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Vanessa! I truly appreciate your kind words, and I’m happy that everyone had fun. I wish you and Joseph all the best!
    Geena Married on 10/20/2018

We danced all night

We loved Maurice! He completely understood what vibe we were going for and executed the music and environment perfectly. We all danced like crazy all night and could not have been happier.

He also help with the planning because we had no idea where to start. The spreadsheet he sent made organization very easy and helped to take some of the stress away. If we had any questions, he answered them right away.

I would definitely recommend him to all my friends and family for their events.

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks Geena! I definitely had fun partying with you & Alex and all your guests. I wish you too the very best :-)
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 09/22/2018
    Maurice is professional and fun to work with. He is adept in music and able to read a crowd to play music they respond to. I thought everyone would like country music and has asked him to play some, but no one was dancing! Maurice quickly changed tunes and got everyone on the dance floor. Quick thinking and flexibility was key! Thanks for a great night!

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Amanda! I wish you & Andrew the very best.
    Jay Married on 09/01/2018
    Maurice did an incredible job and made the music/entertainment section of our wedding planning very easy. He was responsive, flexible, professional, and very organized. He made sure we got everything we wanted, plus the man knows how to DJ!! His mixing skills are off the charts and kept the reception rocking. We would definitely recommend his services to anyone!

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Mr. Jay! Your wedding was BEAUTIFUL! Thanks to you & Myrina for having me. I pray God's blessings on you and your new home :-)
  • Shey
    Shey Married on 08/18/2018

AdoseOfBello2018

Maurice was the best! He is highly professional and respectful and made sure that all the guests were dancing through the night. Thank you so much!

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Wow thanks Shey! #ADoseOfBello was definitely one of my favorite weddings ever! Thanks again for having me. I wish you & Kay all the best.
    Shey Married on 08/18/2018
    Covenant child is hands down the one of the best vendors I have worked with. I've known about his services for a while but when i saw that he was listed on wedding wire and had really good reviews i knew for sure i was making the right decison. He was so receptive to ideas we had and was also able to give us advice on things we were unsure of. He was so organized and made sure we had song lists listed in time for the reception. He even created a customized dance mix for us which I was surprised cus he suggested it. Maurice exceeded my expectations and I will forever use him as a top choice for any other events I will be hosting. ANNDD he listened to what I wanted as my song choices! I wish we were able to have him play allll night because when he did we all couldn't sit down!!!! at about 12:30am my aunt was like its time for bed looool! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!! <3

Covenant Child Productions's reply:

Awwww thanks Shey! You & Kay were awesome to work with. It was a pleasure being a part of your wedding, and I wish you both all the best!