Couture Bridal Photography Reviews

75 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

75 Reviews for Couture Bridal Photography

Megan · Married on 02/13/2016

My husband and I were referred to Alfredo by my co worker. They told us about his website and we checked out his work. He takes the most incredible pictures and captures the smallest details and we wanted someone like him for our wedding. He was with us through every moment of our special day and got the most beautiful shots. He has given us the most amazing memories to look back on for the rest of our lives. Alfredo and his team are wonderful and we couldn't be happier!!!

Sent on 05/14/2016

Kaitlin · Married on 01/23/2016

My husband and I found Alfredo and are so completely happy we did. This day was huge for us. Both of us had been anticipating it for so long, we really wanted to capture every second of our wedding day and all the preparation that went into it. Alfredo put so much work into making sure he did that splendidly!! Every picture of that day, of us, of our friends and family enjoying that day with us..... every picture is beautiful and perfect!!! We will have these once in a lifetime memories to look back on for the rest of our lives and we are so grateful to Alfredo for all his skill and talent and being the incredible photographer that he is!!!

Sent on 05/13/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/24/2015

My husband and I had an amazing experience with Alfredo. He really loves what he does, and it shows! He was very flexible with the style we wanted to capture on our special day and he made it that much more special. The photo teasers were ready in just a few days and they were beautiful! Highly recommend Couture Bridal Photography!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Rory · Married on 10/17/2015

Alfredo is an amazing photographer. He work is as beautiful as his personality. He made our everlasting memory one that goes beyond any expectations we could have had.

Sent on 12/11/2015
  • Danielle271

Danielle · Married on 03/14/2015

Couture Bridal Photography is hands down the best Wedding Photographer in South Florida. He was fun, creative, and comfortable to be around. We had a great time with Alfredo from our first consultation, our Engagement Session and throughout our wedding day. Ive seen friends wedding photos and Alfredo is definitely a top notch in every possible category. Hire Alfredo and you'll have the best photos and memories of your big day!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Couture Bridal Photography's reply:

Thank you so much. It was a true pleasure to photograph your wedding day!

Michelle · Married on 03/07/2015

Alfredo was wonderful from our first meeting and during our engagement session. He really shined during my wedding day with his kindness, patience and professionalism. Our photos were delivered within 3 weeks, and he was able to get our beautiful handmade Italian album within 8 weeks. I recommend Alfredo Couture Bridal Photography for anyone seeking a truly artistic, and creative wedding photographer.

Sent on 08/13/2015

Couture Bridal Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was my absolute honor to capture your wedding day story..

Alfredo and his team did an amazing job! Not only did we feel comfortable, but even our guest mentioned how professional they were. Even though the team consisted of 4 professionals, you barely felt them in the room. They were all very kind and respectful! Alfredo was also very flexible with his time which is always a plus when trying to plan a wedding. We highly recommend working with Couture Bridal Photography, Ft. Lauderdale.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Couture Bridal Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much. It was my pleasure to capture your day.

Tiffany · Married on 11/14/2014

Alfredo is an AMAZING photographer and person!! From our 1st phone call I knew we were going to use him for our intimate wedding ceremony. He is very easy going and you can tell he is very passionate about photography and his clients and that shines through in his work. I had a few special requests that I let him know prior to our wedding day and he was very accommodating. The whole process from start to finish was easy going and smooth. He made taking the pictures fun...which I liked because my husband normally cringes at the thought of taking pics since he's married to a picture fanatic! Lol. I'm very particular about pictures and capturing moments so this was one area that meant the most to me...outside of our actual vow exchange : -). Before we even came back from our honeymoon...we received an email that the pictures were ready. Let me specify...TWO (2) days after our wedding...the pictures were ready! How exciting is that! We received so many shots and they are different styles so we have so many to choose from. He captured our true love for each other...even in pictures we were not posing for and that to me shows how great of a photographer Alfredo is. I have received nothing but great comments from family and friends. I plan to use him for all of our future life changing events - shots of my 1st pregnancy...family portraits...our 50th wedding anniversary! Lol. I don't even have the words to express how thankful we are. Our pictures are flawless!! Thank you again so much Alfredo for making our special day that much more special! :-)

Sent on 11/28/2014

Tiffany · event on: 11/07/2014

Alfredo made me very at ease during the photo shoot. He has a good eye and knew how to make me look good!

Rebecca · event on: 11/04/2014

Love working with him ! His pictures come out Amazing.Cant wait to have more shoots with him.

Devorah · event on: 10/19/2014

Amazing work! Alfredo made my family feel at ease and really captured our event. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/11/2014
  • Mike and Eliana Seal the Deal

Eliana · event on: 10/04/2014

Alfredo was awesome with shooting our engagement photos. He was fun, creative, and did an awesome job with our shoot. We are still getting compliments from all of our pictures. He also got our photos right back to us which we were very happy with since we were anxious and excited to see the photos!

Sherrry · Married on 10/04/2014

I'm so glad I chose Couture Bridal Photography! Alfredo made me feel completely at ease the entire time and made the whole process a lot of fun. My photos are Gorgeous! Thank you Alfredo!!!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Elizabeth · event on: 09/21/2014

Alfredo did an amazing job. I would definitely use his services for another event. I recommend this company to anyone needing his services!

Nancy · Married on 12/12/2013

Alfredo is such an amazing photographer and person.!! Very easy to work with , super creative and always on time.!!! He capture the most beautiful pictures the day of our wedding day and he continues to amaze me with his work... We resently did a family shoot with him and all the images are absolutely stunning.!!! Great work !! 100% recommended :)

Sent on 12/25/2015

Alfredo was amazing. He provided incredible images from beginning to end. He was fast in getting me my web ready prints to show my family through facebook and email and I was able to order all my images directly from his website. Im looking forward to putting together a book using my favorite images and purchasing his 11 x 14 book which is absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend Alfredo to anyone that is looking for great Photography from engagement to wedding.
    Thanks Alfredo

Barb

Sent on 08/16/2013
  • User3271271 · event on: 07/07/2013

Great photos of our party and also of the spa! I would definitely use his services and refer him.

Sent on 07/10/2013

Sarah · event on: 07/01/2013

Amazing work! He captured the most perfect moments!

Sent on 07/10/2013
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/14/2011

I contacted Alfredo for my best friends wedding I was helping her plan. I couldn't believe how amazing he turned out to be. In the phone calls there was an instant connection. He understood the time frame and emergency we needed to plan a quick wedding. He not only came early, but went out of his way to arrive at the salon to get her pictures b4 & after..then he went to each of the bride & grooms rooms to get pictures of them getting ready as well as the b4, during & after the wedding pictures of the entire party, family & ceremony. I would have to say this has been the best experience I have ever had with any vendor. He should be hired by everyone who expects the best...We thank him very much for the amazing job he did and for going above & beyond what any of us thought he would...The pictures came out impeccable Ty Alfredo!!!!

Sent on 06/07/2011

Couture Bridal Photography's reply:

Thanks for your kind words!!!!!!!

Tim · Married on 11/01/2017

Couture Bridal Photography over delivered on our wedding day photography and was amazingly easy and fun to work with

Sent on 11/15/2017

mandina · Married on 04/01/2011

Valentine is surely the perfect solution for wedding photographing. I like his works as it looks professional and creative. We admire his passion engaged in his work and came to realize why he can take such good photos. They have a nice and outgoing personality since they can be easily gotten in touch with, especially in the photographing session, they have made the boring process so much fun. The photos were such a wonderful reminder of our wedding that we will cherish it forever.
    I'm looking forward to working with them again.

Sent on 06/13/2011

Alyssa · Married on 12/07/2017

Couture Bridal Photography Rocks! We had such a great time having Alfredo and his team photograph our wedding day. He was fun, professional, and made us comfortable from our engagement session through to our wedding day!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Derek · Married on 11/25/2017

Alfredo is a class act. I was refereed to him by a friend of mine in Florida. He told me he will fly out for a wedding if need be. I exercised my options with the local photographers and as much more affordable as they would've been - the work I saw from Alfredo and the company was unprecedented. All in all the work came out incredible. Our wedding photos are absolutely astonishing. The turnaround for the pictures to be received after the wedding was a little over a month as compared to what other people generally have. Amazing service and kept open communication with us the whole time. Thank you so much for your kind heart and amazing work.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Joi · Married on 09/11/2016

I was blessed to WIN a free engagement photo shoot with Alfredo Valentine and can honestly say he did an excellent job! He was very friendly and flexible. The quality of the photos were perfect. My favorite was how he did the lighting to show a romantic shadow casted on the wall behind us. His attention to detail made our vision come to life. I would recommend him to anyone interested in nice quality images!

Sent on 03/20/2016

shauna · Married on 10/21/2017

1.0

I had my wedding at the Ft. Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa the weekend of October 21st 2017. Everything turned out beautifully and I was very happy with the hotel services we received throughout the weekend. The only complaint I have was regarding photography. Alfredo Valentine is a photographer on the Marriott's wedding vendor list and was recommended as a top photographer. Unfortunately, we are extremely upset and disappointed about the way our pictures turned out. The day of the wedding, Alfredo was unprofessional, unorganized and lacked much creativity. The majority of the pictures came out blurry, most people's eyes were closed, and there were no standard shots taken (i.e., mother of the bride and bride, bride, groom and daughter, the bride and grooms first kiss as a married couple etc). These are standard photos that wedding photographers take without being asked. We did not have a list of poses, which I would have created if I wanted specific/extra poses. We felt very rushed during formal pictures. We reached out to Alfredo to express our disappointment and asked if he would consider a partial refund- he will not. In his response, he made many excuses and also tried to blame my bridesmaids for why things happened the way they did. He missed the entire point of our e-mail. Yes, there were missed shots, but the ones he did take were not professional by any means and as a photographer with the 9 years experience as he states, his results should have been magazine quality. Unfortunately, we can not redo this day and we now have to rely on other photos that people took from their cell phones or camera to create our own wedding album.

Sent on 12/12/2017