Courtyard Marriott Gulfport Beachfront Reviews

6 | Biloxi, MS

6 Reviews for Courtyard Marriott Gulfport Beachfront

1 User photo

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2018

Great place the have our wedding! They do the beach setup and all! They accommodated over 40 of my family members from Michigan and were such a great staff! We all really enjoyed our stay!

Sent on 06/09/2018
  • April

April · Married on 04/08/2017

I had my wedding on April 8th at the courtyard Marriott Gulfport. They did an excellent job of setting up the theme of my ceremony on the Beach and the reception on the ballroom was great! Staff members of the Courtyard Marriott were friendly, professional with a smile Paula Volz (sales manager) and Ellis Pickle (food and beverage manager) ROCKED!!! They made sure I was taking care of from top to bottom!! Thank you so much for the wonderful experience of excellence. I will recommend this Vendor to everyone.

Sent on 04/30/2017

Michelle · Married on 03/19/2011

Becky was the greatest and made our wedding perfect. She offered anything we couldn't find a source for. The food was excellent, service was perfect and they were very lenient with everything we asked of them. They offered a free room for us as the bride and groom with a beach view. Just one of the few bonuses to make our wedding stress free and perfect.

Thanks!

Sent on 03/25/2011
  • Mrs. Pugh

Mrs. · Married on 10/15/2011

My husband and I went with the beach ceremony package and had our reception in the Harbor room. The hotel staff set up and cleaned up everything which was great. The beach ceremony was beautiful and included a white wedding arch (which they had a florist decorate with real greenery at my request) white beach chairs, two potted palms, two candelabras, and a white carpet for us to stand on.
    Becky Taylor is the "coordinator" and she did a pretty good job, except I had to repeat myself a number of times on specific things. Ms Audrey (head chef) is amazing, she tied all the sashes on the chairs and was the one to put the fresh flowers on our cake (everyone else charged a fee) and it really made it. I would consider her the "artistic director." She was a delight. The food was great quality too. The roasted pork loin was SO tender and juicy and they nailed the recipe for mac and cheese we gave them. They were very helpful without being intrusive for the reception (champagne toast and cake cutting). We also were comped a king room facing the beach. We lucked up and got one of the bigger rooms on the top floor. I would recommend this venue for a wedding especially considering everything we got for the price.

Sent on 10/18/2011

Jessica · Married on 04/03/2015

It was good , it little bit to pricy but we had a great time

Sent on 12/15/2014

Becky Latino · Married on 03/30/2019

1.0

Dan was left several messages and emails and never returned my call for pricing

Very disappointed in trying to get information from this vendor so be cautious if you choose them.

Sent on 12/10/2018