41 Reviews for Courtyard Flowers

Event Design (2)
Samples (2)
Non-Floral (2)
41 Courtyard Flowers Reviews

I showed Katie pictures of bouquets and centerpiece ideas and she nailed it perfectly and kept the prices extremely affordable. I like the rustic look and I had a winters wedding, so she put berries and pine cones and other winter pieces in the flowers and it was totally Pinterest-worthy. She is also very kind and accommodating. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Katie is amazing! She made exactly what I had envisioned and was more beautiful than I could have imagined. Everyone raved about the flowers and how beautiful they were, everyone even took them home and I was told two weeks later they look just as beautiful. Katie will really work with anyone on a budget or has a price range. She did amazing on our centerpieces, boutonnieres, corsages, and bouquets. I will be using her or referring her to anyone I can!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Single Flowers

Katie is a GEM!! I cannot say enough amazing things about her. We worked together 12 years ago for my first wedding. When I secured my venue, she was the next person I called. I knew I wanted to use her again because of how amazing everything was the first time!! She's like a fine wine and has gotten even BETTER with time. I gave her a round about vision and told her to do her thing. My flowers were 10 times more beautiful than I EVER imagined they would be!! Katie is a complete JOY to work with. I gave her all my vases so she could arrange the centerpiece flowers and she also added sprigs of baby's breath around the room in other mini vases. She truly blew me away and made everything simply perfect.

Profile Picture Kristin , 9/15/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Katie did all of our flowers for our wedding and hey looked incredible! She went above and beyond to make sure they were perfect and I am so thankful! Everything was so beautiful! She was very pleasant to work with and listened to what I was wanting.

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

You did an absolutely amazing job for my wedding. She went above and beyond to make my wedding day perfect. Everything turned out stunning! It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you so much.

Profile Picture Heather, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

HIDDEN GEM ALERT!!! Katie did our flowers (bouquets and centerpieces) for our wedding on 5/20/17 and they were absolutely beautiful! I got so many compliments! They were exactly what I was looking for and she was so easy to work with. She was so accommodating when it came to delivering the flowers and I would recommend her in a heart beat.

Profile Picture Audrey, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Table Arrangements

I loved everything about Courtyard Flowers! My flowers turned out to be absolutely perfect and beautiful. When you first meet Katie, you will immediately sense her love and passion for her job-and she will do anything possible to give you your hearts desire. I could not thank Katie enough for her services, she is a MUST HAVE florist for your wedding!

Profile Picture User6459196, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

After meeting with Katie for the first time, I didn't even want to try anyone else. I just knew that she was the one to handle my son's wedding flowers. She understood my ideas and added some of her own to make a beautiful winter wedding reception. I wanted to be able to give away all of the centerpieces after the reception and she made that possible by putting the flowers in a small dish that could be removed from the vases. I also liked that she used small lights to give each centerpiece a glow. At the church Katie stayed after the ceremony to remove all of my handmade pew bows and take them to the reception hall. She then pinned them around the hall using them for more decorations. She took the time to made this wedding perfect and she and her husband did it in a very friendly, non-rushed manner. Thanks Katie!!

Profile Picture Jean, 12/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Definitely book Katie, she will make sure everything is perfect for your day! She did my bouquets and centerpieces for my wedding, and completely "got" my vision. Everything was perfect, can't say enough good things!

Profile Picture Brianna, 10/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Easiest vendor to work with by far. She knew what she was doing and listed out other flowers she thought would go well with dress and my main flowers. And the best pricing we have seen.

Profile Picture User6004361, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Katie @ Courtyard Flowers is the BEST florist in the town.
We had a short meeting prior to my wedding and I explained how I wanted her to arrange flowers and other decorations.
OMG! I couldn't believe how beautiful everything was that she touched.
I strongly recommend Katie for your special occasion and you will not be disappointed.
Guaranteed!

Profile Picture Kim & Bill , 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I only got flowers for the wedding party and family members, but Katie made us feel just as important as if we were getting a large order from her as well. When meeting with her, she was always incredibly excited for our flowers. I knew I wanted peony bouquets for the girls and she immediately offered suggestions of what flowers to pair for the guys and moms that would go well. I was in love with my all white, peony bouquet - it was stunning. Her prices are incredibly fair and she has real talent, thank you Katie!

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers

Katie was such a joy to work with! She met with me several times to create a plan, always responded quickly to my questions and you can tell she loves what she does! She was able to come up with great ideas to work within my budget and the finished project was amazing! Even though my budget was limited, you would have never guessed by looking at our tables and bouquets! We received SO many compliments on our wedding and there's no doubt that Katie's attention to detail definitely contributed to that! I HIGHLY recommend Katie and Courtyard Flowers!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

I can't sing my praises for Katie enough!! She is an absolute doll and so incredibly talented. Our wedding was 1/23/16, and our flowers and centerpieces turned out amazing! Katie worked with me and my mom to work out a good budget, even helping with finding similar flowers that worked better with out budget. Katie set up everything for us during the reception, our candles, centerpieces, table numbers, even our sweetheart table decor! My bouquet came out perfect,and my girls bouquets were beautiful. I really can't say enough good things, thank you so much!

Profile Picture Jackie, 1/23/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Katie was so wonderful to work with. She took everything I had in mind and made it a reality! All of the bouquets were gorgeous and our venue looked beautiful all for a decent price! Katie was very flexible when I asked for certain flowers to be delivered to certain places. She was also cooperative adding things as they came up through the planning process. Courtyard was recommended to me by a friend and I'm so glad I listened!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/25/15, 3 Reviews
4.2

Katie was very willing to be more creative and personalize the designs I envisioned for my centerpieces and boquets than the larger flower shops I met with. I was very happy with how the flowers turned out for my wedding.

Profile Picture Angela, 7/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Courtyard flowers did an amazing job for my wedding! working with Katie was fantastic! Loved every detail!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My husband and I did a quick wedding on a small budget. Katie is very passionate about her work, even though my wedding was small she was excited and willing to help. She even let me borrow some of her personal items to make it perfect.

Profile Picture Chris, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Katie was very helpful and passionate. She worked within my budget, even lent me some of her personal items to use.

Profile Picture User4650558, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Katie was so fun to work with! She put together exactly what I wanted for a very affordable price and had very creative and tasteful suggestions. She, herself, brings the flowers to the venue and makes sure everything is just right on site and also assisted my venue with ideas for reception decorations. My dream wedding would not have been complete without her! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User3996754, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Katie was so lovely and executed our ideas perfectly! We had so many compliments! I've recommended courtyard flowers to other brides to be!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

LOVE LOVE LOVE my flowers and working with Katie was amazing and easy going. I told her what I liked and she picked the most beautiful flowers for myself and bridal party. The price was AMAZING and extremely affordable, I went to other places and they were much more for less quality. I highly recommend you book your flowers with Courtyard Flowers.

Profile Picture artist, 9/27/14, 14 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Katie of courtyard flowers was amazing!!! She was so helpful!! I wasn't sure what I really wanted or what to do and she was so creative and wonderful and have me exactly what I wanted and more. My wedding was magical and breathtaking, my guest were in aw and that made me very happy and thankful for such a wonderful person and her abilities my day wouldnt have been the same without Katie and Courtyard Flowers

Profile Picture Kelli, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Courtyard Flowers did an absolutely fabulous job with the flowers for my ceremony and reception on 10/05/13. Katie went above and beyond to help me out, meeting me multiple times to go over the centerpieces. I made a part of them and then she did the flowers around them. She went out of her way to pick up the portion that I made, transport all of that and set it up with her portion for no extra charge. The prices with Courtyard are very inexpensive for the professionalism and quality of the product. She is extremely creative and all I did was show her a few pictures I liked and she created bouquets and centerpieces that were even better! I was so happily surprised on the nerve-wracking morning of the wedding when the flowers arrived. You can ask Katie for my information and contact me personally if you'd like more information on my experience with Courtyard Flowers. I would recommend her to anyone and was extremely pleased with the service!

Profile Picture Natalie, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Katie did an excellent job and took my pictures and ideas and far exceeded my expectations!!

Profile Picture Lori, 6/22/13, 4 Reviews