Courtyard Flowers Reviews

Courtyard Flowers 6
Courtyard Flowers 7
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh Andrews · Married on 11/09/2018

Incredible, beautiful, such a talented florist! Dreams became reality!

Katie is absolutely amazing!!! She did all of the greenery for our wedding and I cannot say enough amazing things about her. She made planning a breeze, and I never had to worry about anything. Katie takes so much pride in her work, and takes the best care of her brides. I cant imagine my wedding day being beautified by anyone else! Highly recommend if you are looking for an incredible florist that will truly bring your dreams to life!!!! THANK YOU Katie! We love you!!

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Courtyard Flowers 8
    Courtyard Flowers 9
    Courtyard Flowers 10
    Courtyard Flowers 11
    Courtyard Flowers 12

Lindsie Blouin · Married on 10/27/2018

Barn wedding dream!

Katie was amazing to work with. She was so patient and really gave me her professional opinion. Katie exceeded all my expectations and beyond with what she did with my vision for my wedding. The pictures I did show her with some specifics she made spot on. There was visually no difference between the picture and her product! When I talked to her about my vision she started with making my vision come true and the most cost effective which I really appreciated. Every time I reached out to Katie she got back to me right away and was very pleasant each and every time I talked to her or changed my ideas. I would recommend Katie for any event and I will be definitely using her again!!!

She executed my dream wedding 110%

=]

Sent on 11/14/2018

Cathy · Married on 09/15/2018

Katie was a dream to work with and is insanely talented!! When I walked into our wedding reception I was actually overwhelmed with how beautiful it looked!! She is passionate about her work and it shows. Everything she created for us far exceeded anything I could have ever dreamt up. I got so many compliments on gorgeous the flowers were. Also, She was so easy to work with and always made me feel so comfortable through out the whole process. My mom and I can’t wait to have a reason to work with her again because we just love her that much :) Thank you so so much Katie for help making our big day so perfect & beautiful!! Xo
    ~Cathy (Lancaster) Kilberg

Sent on 09/17/2018

Amber · Married on 09/08/2018

Katie is amazing!! The centerpieces and flowers were perfect and exactly what we were picturing! The prices are very fair as well. I would definitely recommend using her, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Dawn · Married on 08/04/2018

We used Katie for the second time. She has done both mine and my daughters wedding. Her flower arrangemets are beautiful. She is very easy to work with. She doesn't try and push idea's on you. she is very good at coming up with something you will love and fits your taste! She dropped off the flowers to the ceremony. Working with her was very easy and stress free

Sent on 08/25/2018

Erica · Married on 06/29/2018

Katie is so sweet and was so nice to work with. She went above and beyond to make our wedding GORGEOUS! She is so talented! We received so many compliments on the centerpieces and bouquets. I would totally recommend her to anyone who is looking for beautiful and affordable flowers!

Sent on 07/12/2018
    Courtyard Flowers 13

Megann · Married on 06/01/2018

Katie was amazing to work with. From our shower flowers to wedding flowers everything was beautiful! She was so sweet and creative. We loved our flowers! Thank you Katie!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Carly · Married on 05/26/2018

Katie was so great to work with, from the first time I met her I knew she was going to do a great job. She is very friendly and outgoing and she had so many good ideas for my flowers. I changed my mind a couple of times and she was so flexible and just worked with me. My flowers on the day were beautiful and everyone said how lovely they were. Also the price is so reasonable. I would highly recommend her, she is fantastic.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Lauren · Married on 12/02/2017

I showed Katie pictures of bouquets and centerpiece ideas and she nailed it perfectly and kept the prices extremely affordable. I like the rustic look and I had a winters wedding, so she put berries and pine cones and other winter pieces in the flowers and it was totally Pinterest-worthy. She is also very kind and accommodating. I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/21/2017

Katie is amazing! She made exactly what I had envisioned and was more beautiful than I could have imagined. Everyone raved about the flowers and how beautiful they were, everyone even took them home and I was told two weeks later they look just as beautiful. Katie will really work with anyone on a budget or has a price range. She did amazing on our centerpieces, boutonnieres, corsages, and bouquets. I will be using her or referring her to anyone I can!

Sent on 10/31/2017
    Courtyard Flowers 14
    Courtyard Flowers 15
  • AChickyLaLa

Kristin · Married on 09/15/2017

Katie is a GEM!! I cannot say enough amazing things about her. We worked together 12 years ago for my first wedding. When I secured my venue, she was the next person I called. I knew I wanted to use her again because of how amazing everything was the first time!! She's like a fine wine and has gotten even BETTER with time. I gave her a round about vision and told her to do her thing. My flowers were 10 times more beautiful than I EVER imagined they would be!! Katie is a complete JOY to work with. I gave her all my vases so she could arrange the centerpiece flowers and she also added sprigs of baby's breath around the room in other mini vases. She truly blew me away and made everything simply perfect.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/02/2017

Katie did all of our flowers for our wedding and hey looked incredible! She went above and beyond to make sure they were perfect and I am so thankful! Everything was so beautiful! She was very pleasant to work with and listened to what I was wanting.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Heather · Married on 08/26/2017

You did an absolutely amazing job for my wedding. She went above and beyond to make my wedding day perfect. Everything turned out stunning! It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you so much.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Audrey · Married on 05/20/2017

HIDDEN GEM ALERT!!! Katie did our flowers (bouquets and centerpieces) for our wedding on 5/20/17 and they were absolutely beautiful! I got so many compliments! They were exactly what I was looking for and she was so easy to work with. She was so accommodating when it came to delivering the flowers and I would recommend her in a heart beat.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Savannah · Married on 02/17/2017

I loved everything about Courtyard Flowers! My flowers turned out to be absolutely perfect and beautiful. When you first meet Katie, you will immediately sense her love and passion for her job-and she will do anything possible to give you your hearts desire. I could not thank Katie enough for her services, she is a MUST HAVE florist for your wedding!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Jean · Married on 12/30/2016

After meeting with Katie for the first time, I didn't even want to try anyone else. I just knew that she was the one to handle my son's wedding flowers. She understood my ideas and added some of her own to make a beautiful winter wedding reception. I wanted to be able to give away all of the centerpieces after the reception and she made that possible by putting the flowers in a small dish that could be removed from the vases. I also liked that she used small lights to give each centerpiece a glow. At the church Katie stayed after the ceremony to remove all of my handmade pew bows and take them to the reception hall. She then pinned them around the hall using them for more decorations. She took the time to made this wedding perfect and she and her husband did it in a very friendly, non-rushed manner. Thanks Katie!!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Brianna · Married on 10/14/2016

Definitely book Katie, she will make sure everything is perfect for your day! She did my bouquets and centerpieces for my wedding, and completely "got" my vision. Everything was perfect, can't say enough good things!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Keli · Married on 10/01/2016

Easiest vendor to work with by far. She knew what she was doing and listed out other flowers she thought would go well with dress and my main flowers. And the best pricing we have seen.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Kim & Bill · Married on 05/14/2016

Katie @ Courtyard Flowers is the BEST florist in the town.
    We had a short meeting prior to my wedding and I explained how I wanted her to arrange flowers and other decorations.
    OMG! I couldn't believe how beautiful everything was that she touched.
    I strongly recommend Katie for your special occasion and you will not be disappointed.
    Guaranteed!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/07/2016

Katie was such a joy to work with! She met with me several times to create a plan, always responded quickly to my questions and you can tell she loves what she does! She was able to come up with great ideas to work within my budget and the finished project was amazing! Even though my budget was limited, you would have never guessed by looking at our tables and bouquets! We received SO many compliments on our wedding and there's no doubt that Katie's attention to detail definitely contributed to that! I HIGHLY recommend Katie and Courtyard Flowers!

Sent on 06/14/2016
  • FMM

Jackie · Married on 01/23/2016

I can't sing my praises for Katie enough!! She is an absolute doll and so incredibly talented. Our wedding was 1/23/16, and our flowers and centerpieces turned out amazing! Katie worked with me and my mom to work out a good budget, even helping with finding similar flowers that worked better with out budget. Katie set up everything for us during the reception, our candles, centerpieces, table numbers, even our sweetheart table decor! My bouquet came out perfect,and my girls bouquets were beautiful. I really can't say enough good things, thank you so much!

Sent on 01/25/2016
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 07/25/2015

Katie was so wonderful to work with. She took everything I had in mind and made it a reality! All of the bouquets were gorgeous and our venue looked beautiful all for a decent price! Katie was very flexible when I asked for certain flowers to be delivered to certain places. She was also cooperative adding things as they came up through the planning process. Courtyard was recommended to me by a friend and I'm so glad I listened!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Kelly · Married on 05/23/2015

Courtyard flowers did an amazing job for my wedding! working with Katie was fantastic! Loved every detail!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Chris · Married on 12/13/2014

My husband and I did a quick wedding on a small budget. Katie is very passionate about her work, even though my wedding was small she was excited and willing to help. She even let me borrow some of her personal items to make it perfect.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Katie was very helpful and passionate. She worked within my budget, even lent me some of her personal items to use.

Sent on 01/01/2015