Courtney Renee Jazz Reviews

1 User photo

Courtney Renee Jazz 1

Marrissa Chanin · Married on 07/07/2019

Incredible Band!

This band is amazing! Courtney Renee Stanley made my wedding day. The music was incredible, to the point where numerous people came up to me to ask me about them. They were easy to work with and I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Dear Marrissa,
    Thank you for allowing us to join you and your families in celebration! You two were an absolute dream to plan with, and we enjoyed the elegant evening with you and your guests! You chose your music very well - perfectly in line with your guest song requests. As you begin this new chapter, we wish you all the best for a blessed and joyous marriage!
    Sincerely, Courtney
  • Sandy

Sandy Nealey · Married on 07/08/2018

Classics with elegance

We chose Courtney Renee Jazz after much research into the perfect music style for our wedding. Her repertoire is broad, her style showcases her polished talent. The song suggestions were spot-on, and she was able to incorporate our selections seamlessly. She was amazingly accommodating and flexible. From the prelude through the reception, everything was perfect! My guests could not stop raving about Courtney and the band.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Dear Sandy,
    We were honored to be a part of your wedding day! It was such a blessed occasion. Your guests, venue and finishing touches were memorably beautiful. Thank you for allowing us to share in the festivities! Best wishes to you both and your families for many years of a happy home :)
    Sincerely, Courtney

Lydia · Married on 09/30/2017

Working with Courtney was a dream. Easy and prompt communication, attentiveness to our needs and uniqueness of event. Even a handful of our guests requested her contact information after the event. Will use again for sure!

Sent on 10/10/2017
    Courtney Renee Jazz 2
  • Rosie

Rosie Rauber · Married on 09/09/2006

Excellent and beyond expectations

My expectations were met and exceeded. Courtney was there early and prepared. Her voice was amazing and I can see why she was a part of the Atlanta Symphony. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Dear Rosie,
    Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding ceremony! It was such a serene and perfect setting in the sanctuary, and every detail of your wedding day was memorably beautiful. I will never forget sharing that day with you, your family and friends!
    Warm regards, Courtney