Courtney Aaron | Photographer Reviews

Courtney Aaron | Photographer 3
Courtney Aaron | Photographer 4
Courtney Aaron | Photographer 5

Aaron · Married on 09/27/2008

Courtney was awesome, many of our guests commented on what a great photographer we had, she make her away around the entire venue and caught great scenes from the day. We also enjoyed the stylistic photos she took that capture the details of our day that we spent so much time planning, Courtney has a terrific eye and also a fun, easy-going personality. Thanks again Courtney!

Sent on 10/22/2008

sara · Married on 09/13/2008

Top notch! Courtney Wilson is a talented artist and is very skilled when dealing with large groups of drunk people. She is a pleasure to work with and is 100% professional all of the time. I strongly recommend that anyone having a wedding in the Tahoe area hire Courtney Wilson. She is the BEST!

Sent on 10/21/2008

Marie · Married on 09/06/2008

Exceptional! Choosing Courtney to do the photography was the easiest decision I made after saying yes! Her photographs are beautiful, interesting, and captured the spirit of the day perfectly. She's really nice, and very professional. Her communications in the months before the wedding were clear, punctual and helpful. I never had to contact her first because of any worries. She knows South Lake really well and even introduced us to our now favorite restaurant. Her prices are extremely reasonable- she photographed the entire day, and I received the rights to the pictures. Plus my guests enjoyed her presence at the wedding- she was friendly, but she stayed out of the way- not intrusive at all, but she managed to get all the great shots. I have no idea how she does it, she's a magician.

Sent on 10/07/2008

Stephanie · Married on 08/10/2008

Courtney was a real pleasure to work with. She was always very friendly and professional, with lots of creative ideas for our wedding photos! She helped us arrange an itinerary for our day, and was willing to work with some suggestions/requests that we had for our pictures.

Many of our friends and family complimented the photos - how much emotion they show, how unique they were, and how they really portrayed the 'mood' of the day!

We'd love to go back to Tahoe in the future for another session with her!! Great service, beautiful, breath-taking photos, and an affordable price! What more can you ask for??

Sent on 11/25/2008

Sarah · Married on 07/12/2008

Courtney Wilson's professionalism and quality-of-service completely blew me away. Because I was planning this wedding at a distance, I did not meet Courtney till the day of the wedding, but she immediately made me feel relaxed and comfortable, even through schedule delays. I don't usually consider myself to be photogenic, but Courtney encouraged me and my husband to have a little fun with the camera and with our party as we took photos before the ceremony. She was very flexible and dealt with some of the unusual aspects of our ceremony very gracefully.

During the reception, she seemed to be everywhere at once! She was also extremely patient with my demands - we had lots of friends and family there from all over the world, and we wanted a group shot of every possible configuration :) During and after the wedding, all of my guests seemed to be extremely impressed with her - many of my family are amateur photographers who are used to getting shooed away from photo opportunities by the professional, but again Courtney was very patient and often corralled people so that everyone could get a nice photograph.

I was also very impressed with the quality of the digital photos and the photobook we received from Courtney. The book was layed out beautifully and she really picked out some of the best moments from the wedding. At first, I was hesitant to let a photographer do this for me but after I met Courtney I knew she would do a great job. I decided to forgoe the DVD slideshow and get a larger photobook instead, and I'm so glad that I did.

Sent on 10/21/2008