Couples Sans Souci Reviews

5 | James Hill, JM

5 Reviews for Couples Sans Souci

Tiara · Married on 04/04/2015

We went here two years ago and loved it so it was a no brainer that we decided to go here for our honeymoon this year. Only one month to go until we arrive in paradise again.

Sent on 03/01/2015

Megan · Married on 07/02/2014

Couples Sans Souci was absolutely amazing and the staff was phenomenal. We felt like we were treated as friends and family and were so comfortable. The wedding was amazing as well as simple like we wanted. The flowers were beautiful and the cake was delicious. The ceremony was nice and simple and I got the beach wedding I have always dreamed of.

Sent on 07/09/2014

Every part of our honeymoon was perfect... from the complimentary Red Stripe at the airport as we waited for our ride to the complimentary champagne, cheese and fruit sent to our room by a member of the staff as a "congratulations". The food was delicious, the beaches were serenely beautiful, and the staff was friendly and accommodating. A big thanks to Lauren at VIP Vacations for giving my husband and me an unforgettable vacation that we hope to repeat as often as possible!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Susan · Married on 08/30/2013

The best destination wedding ever. Not one complaint only praise. Can't wait to go back

Sent on 09/23/2013

Vanessa · Married on 11/10/2012

I loved couples, we went to san souci, i think next time we'd maybe try negril, just because the beach at san souci was super small. everything else ther was great though, food, service, fun workers!

Sent on 03/06/2013