Countryside Photography Reviews

Countryside Photography 5
Countryside Photography 6
Countryside Photography 7

Catrina · Married on 07/02/2011

Very professional. Very talented.

Could not be happier!

Sent on 07/11/2011

Amy · Married on 08/01/2008

Countryside was exactly what we were looking for. They are reasonably priced for what they do, are very professional and do an outstanding job. If we had to do it again we would definitely choose them to capture our day!

Sent on 01/13/2009

Christine · Married on 06/21/2008

We cannot say enough about our wedding photographer, Nadine. She is professional, knowledgable and incredibly creative. I still get positive comments on my wedding album 6 years later. Since then, she has photographed both my children with maternity sessions with beautiful results. Highly recommend her, she is a true artist!

Sent on 03/05/2014

Countryside Photography's reply:

Aawe...! Thank you so much Christine! It has been such an honor working with your family; for two weddings AND two babies!!

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2007

Countryside Photography has been like a second family to me. The are constantly getting new products and are very accommodating to make sure you get what you want! Pictures are all you have for years to come and Countryside captures the best memories in action (even when you don't it) They are precious and priceless, why go anywhere else?

Sent on 02/27/2014

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Jenny! I have really enjoyed watching your kids grow up, what an honor and a blessing! ~Nadine

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2007

Countryside Photography is the best in the business. You will not be disappointed with the photos you receive. It is worth ever penny for the magical shots they capture.

Sent on 03/05/2008

Liane · Married on 05/19/2007

I love Countryside Photography! They were great! A little pricey, but worth every penny! My pictures turned out amazing and my wedding album was so great it made me cry! They really know how to capture the moment(s). The staff was very easy to work with, professional and friendly. I would (and do) recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/27/2008

Countryside has wonderful albums! Not just a snapfish album... and that is hard to find.They were very eager to show work that they have done. They listened to what we wanted to have for our personal touches and helped to make our day even more memorable.
    Nadine was our lead photographer. She was professional and fun. Everyone in the wedding party enjoyed taking the pictures and they turned out great!

Sent on 05/04/2014

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!

Valerie · Married on 06/22/2018

Countryside Photography was recommended to us by a family member who had hired them for their wedding 6 years ago. We had been looking for a decently priced photographer that also did quality work. We live about an hour away from where our wedding venue was and about an hour and 45 minutes away from the studio. We made the trip out to meet with Dave and he went over all the options with us and showed us albums of his work, prints, and some video samples. Dave was very nice and flexible with whatever we wanted and wanted to help us make it work within our budget. We had our engagement session in their beautiful yard- they have tons of different areas and props set up throughout the yard; it made for beautiful scenes and photos. Nadine was wonderful to comunicate with and was always responsive when we had any questions. She did a great job designing our save the date! She gave us several ideas to work with and even was generous to create a new design when I changed my mind on turning it into a magnet instead of a postcard. The photographer that specifically worked with us for both our engagement session and wedding day was Jill. She did such a fantastic job in both cases. We were excited to work with her again since she knew us and our style. Our photos were absolutely stunning. The videographer Dan did an amazing job capturing unique scenes and his talent for editing is just superb. We just got our short video and cannot wait to see the full length soon! It was so difficult to narrow down which photos to pick for our album- but we cannot wait to get it back and see how Countryside turns all the photos I chose into a beautiful work of art. I know it will be beautiful because the album they made for our family member is just that! Thank you to all at Countryside Photography for capturing all our moments and turning them into wonderful memories!

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Countryside Photography 8
    Countryside Photography 9
    Countryside Photography 10
    Countryside Photography 11

Countryside Photography's reply:

We all have really enjoyed working with you and Joe and are so excited to get started on your beautiful design album! Thank you so much for your very kind words! We truly appreciate your feedback!

They did such an excellent job and were so professional. Pictures came out great!

Sent on 06/13/2014

Shannon · Married on 05/18/2013

Nadene and Tara did an amazing job photographing our wedding! They took a lot of great shots that were different then the normal wedding party poses you would think of. We had quite a hard time deciding on photos because they were all so great! We can't wait to see our album all put together!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Excellent photographer! They were very well organized and flexible with our wedding party. I'm very pleased with the quality of pictures we have to choose from.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate it greatly!

Brenda · Married on 09/27/2014

3.5

The photos of my daughter's wedding came out beautiful. One suggestion is to make sure you tell the photographer (If it is not Dave or Nadine) details and circumstances of any special photo requests. We have a blended family and there are step-parents which is very common these days, however, the photographer did not take separate photos of the families with the bride and groom. However, the wonderful and talented Nadine was able to work her magic and rearrange a family photo separating the step-parents for a customized photo. Nadine was a sweetheart and very understanding and accommodating to my special request and made it happen!

Sent on 02/05/2015
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 11/05/2011

3.5

Wonderful quality pictures. Helped to make our day easy and stress free with Lindsey. She was very professional and flexible to our needs that day. We are looking forward to creating our photo books and ordering our photos. They were posted about 2 weeks after the wedding, so quickly, we loved everyone!

Sent on 11/22/2011

Nicole · Married on 07/16/2017

Great photographer company to use. We had our wedding outside and words cannot describe how beautiful the pictures came out to depict all the great memories of our wedding day. There were numerous beautiful pictures taken and so many to choose from to make a masterpiece for our wedding album. What a great photographer. Our memories are definitely cherished on an album that is a true keep sake for our family.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Countryside Photography's reply:

Nicole, thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate this! It really was a beautiful day and you and Derwin have been great to work with! Enjoy your album and stay in touch! We would love to see you back for family photos!

Jessica · Married on 06/07/2014

The girls that did our photos were wonderful. I sent them a number of ideas and we did them all. They were a lot of fun to work with.

Sent on 06/22/2014
  • Mallory

Mallory · Married on 12/10/2011

We had photographers Dave and his son Mark. They were absolutely fantastic. They made everyone feel comfortable and were unobtrusive when need be. The pictures are amazing and truly show how talented they are. Prices are a little high but definitely worth every penny.

Sent on 12/27/2011

Jill · Married on 05/18/2013

My sister had booked her wedding with Countryside and her photography was amazing with Nadine. I decided to go with them and got Amy and Katie as my photographers. On the day they were very pleasant and helpful, we received the pictures and they were good, but not entirely what we were looking for. There wasn't as much attention to detail as we were hoping for. The owner, Dave, offered for us to come into the studio for either additional wedding photos (offering to rent a tux for my husband and pay for me to take my dress out from being preserved) or engagement-type shots after he found out how we felt which was extremely nice. We opted for the engagement type shots and they are AMAZING. The grounds at Countryside are phenomenal. The photos are truly beautiful and we were given a very good deal on purchasing the new ones taken of us.

I would definitely recommend that if you are thinking of using Countryside, ask for either Nadine or the owners niece (I can't remember her name). They are both great and take wonderful photos.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Steve · Married on 09/02/2012

3.0

Nadine was our wedding photographer and she was fantastic. She was efficient and kept the families, wedding parties, and the us the bride and groom on track. She was extremely professional, yet very personable and made sure we were comfortable throughout the day. She also had some very cool ideas for some photos. All in all, she was great!

Sent on 09/13/2012
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/02/2012

3.5

Lindsay from Countryside did a great job photographing our wedding which made it that much harder to pick just 50 photos for our album. She had us do the standard “wedding” photos but also let us add our own poses in which was so much fun!

Sent on 10/07/2012
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/27/2017

3.8
      3.0

Love my wedding pictures but

Let me start off by saying I love the wedding package we received, it was a great price and I was really excited to work with Nadine! We went with Countryside photography after seeing the work they did for my brother in law's wedding and Nadine was the photographer for theirs. We met with Dave told him what we liked/wanted, we picked a package, and confirmed we would have Nadine as our photographer. Well here is why I can't give them an excellent review: a week before my wedding Dave calls me and tells me that "something came up and Nadine can't be my photographer but don't worry you'll be in good hands." I was terrified hearing this, Nadine did our engagement photos, we already told her what we wanted and we booked with Countryside based off her work, plus I was a bride and it was a week before my wedding! I understand things in life "come up" but when I saw on a Facebook review that the thing that "came up" was another wedding in Florida, I was so upset! I felt like my wedding wasn't as important as a free trip to Florida to be another couples photographer. So the new photographer they set me up with did a good job with our photos, I like them, but I can't help to wonder what they would of been like if Nadine never canceled on us. Also, as far as professionalism, the new photographer they sent us has a hickey on her neck she was covering up with a scarf, I really can't make this up! (Good thing my wedding was in late October) She was extremely nice and did a good job but a hickey is not something you expect to see on someone that is professional. I haven't received my wedding photos yet, we took a year to pick them out, so I can't comment on the quality of them but I will come back and update this review. The only reason I am making this review now is because I see all these positive reviews for Nadine and everytime it reminds me of how my wedding was handled. They do great work but I was completely unsatisfied with their professionalism.

Sent on 01/29/2019

Keeley · Married on 08/27/2016

2.8
      2.5

The photos we received are nice enough, but I'm not sure I would recommend Countryside unless you can be sure of the photographer who will actually be shooting your wedding. Our photographer was, I believe, the owner. He was a nice man who I'm sure has taken many lovely photos over the years, but he added to the overall stress of the day. He didn't listen particularly well, nor did he do a great job of explaining to our bridal party how they should stand, where they should look, etc. He changed his mind about how to set up the first look photo a few times while my husband was coming down for it and didn't listen to my concerns about making sure he didn't see me right away, and wanting to do it in private. And now that I have the photos, we didn't even actually get a first look photo, because all the ones he took were of the back of my husband's head when he turned around to look. Most of our photos are lopsided as well. It's slight on most, but there are a few where it's particularly noticeable. He also made a few casually racist remarks while photographing earlier in the day that made everyone uncomfortable.

Sent on 10/06/2016

Countryside Photography's reply:

Dear anonymous, The description of this event does not sound like one of our weddings. After much investigation, these claimed occurrences did not, to our knowledge, take place. If this is legitimate, please call the studio right away to arrange a time to meet and discuss any concerns.
    Without having heard from the contracting party on this matter, we cannot comment.
    We invite anyone looking for feedback to read the many, many other reviews listed to hear about their experiences with us. Thank you!