Countryside Photography Reviews

Countryside Photography 3
Countryside Photography 4
Countryside Photography 5

Angela · Married on 08/02/2014

Our wedding was the third that Nadine has done for my immediate family, so she pretty much knew what to expect from the start. She is so down to earth, unflappable and take charge - it makes for a great no stress experience. From delivering the grooms forgotten socks to being able to wrangle/herd a bridal party of 16, including two children under the age of 2 and both sets of parents, to stopping traffic in downtown Ellicottville - Nadine is the best and goes above and beyond. It's taken me a month to finally submit my final picture choices for the album because there were so many beautiful shots to choose from. It was an amazing day for us and I'm glad Nadine was there to capture it!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Angela! It has always been a pleasure working with you all, I feel like part of the family! I am looking forward to the next family event!

Katie · Married on 07/19/2014

5 out of 5! We did both our engagement and wedding through countryside and from beginning to end they were amazing. The pictures , and our wedding album couldn't be more perfect! They took the time with us during our wedding and did not miss a moment to catch on camera. Would highly recommend them:)

Sent on 02/02/2015

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Katie! We truly enjoyed working with you and cannot wait to have you back for the next big event!

Megan · Married on 07/05/2014

I am so happy with the wedding photos & wedding album from Countryside! I am typically not very happy with pictures of myself, but honestly, these were all great. Our photographers were Amy & Katie, and they were very easy to work with. They did everything we asked and more! I had asked them to avoid posing us in too many kissing pictures, and I was so happy they listened. I had been a bit nervous about them wrangling our large wedding party (we had 20 attendants), but they got so many wonderful pictures of the whole group. From the beginning, I didn't want my pictures to be too crazy, but I didn't want them to be the same as every other bride and groom's either. I love that Amy & Katie seemed to take our personalities into consideration when posing us. Our pictures are unique but not too wild. That was a fine line to walk and they did a fabulous job.
    I also talked with Nadine at one point in the studio, and she helped to steer us towards a beautiful location for photos. It was a place I never would have thought of, but it was such a beautiful setting. I couldn't imagine picking a better place. I am very grateful that she took the time to talk with me and help me pick such a great spot.
    I am so happy with my decision to go with Countryside Photography & have already recommended them to several friends. Thank you!

Sent on 08/28/2015

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Megan for this wonderful review! Please make sure your referals mention your name when they come into the studio so we know who sent them. We all enjoyed working with you in helping to make the perfect day! Sincerely, Amy, Katie, and Nadine

Amy · Married on 02/08/2014

I cannot say enough wonderful things about our photographer, Nadine! She was amazing. She had a great personality and sense of humor. Everybody loves our wedding pictures!! She knows how to capture the beauty of the gorgeous winter scenery. Nadine is wonderful with young children as well. She has many great tricks up her sleeve to keep them focused and smiling for the pictures. My 5 year old daughter was upset after our wedding ceremony and Nadine came to the rescue. She calmed her down instantly by by allowing her to take a picture!! Nadine also come fully prepared with any supplies that the bridal party maty need...safety pins, bobby pins, tissues, band-aids, you name it. I highly recommend Nadine and Countryside Photography for any special occasion! She was fantastic!

Sent on 02/26/2014

Countryside Photography's reply:

Amy, thank you so much for the wonderful review! I truly enjoyed working with you as well. Your daughter is so sweet and special! Thank you for your hospitality throughout the day. I hope to see you again for a family photo!

Britt · Married on 01/17/2014

I am so impressed with Countryside Photography. Dave and his assistant Yolanda (I think) spent a lot of time taking many beautiful pictures. With years of experience Dave and his assistant were able to capture many different poses and pictures I'd never thought about. I would also recommend to have a second photographer not only was she able to capture different angles but she was able to arrange my dress to get the picture Dave had in mind which saved time. Can't wait to order my pictures!

Sent on 01/25/2014

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Britt! It was definitely a pleasure and an honor working with you both and your families! We are looking forward to working on an album design that will make you smile and be proud of for many many years!
    Dave

We knew from the beginning of the wedding process that we would have Countryside Photography capture our special day. A few of my friends had previously used Countryside for their weddings and their albums were stunning. A couple other girlfriends went with other photographers and the results did not compare. When it came time to book a photographer, we did not even shop around. We went right to Dave and booked him, and with the two photographers they provided, our wedding album was everything I wanted and more!

Sent on 03/08/2014

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this awesome review! We truly appreciate it!

Julie · Married on 11/23/2013

I used Countryside Photography, and couldn't of been happier. The staff made me feel like I was a friend of theirs from beginning to end. Lyndsai did a Boudoir session with me which I was surprisingly very comfortable doing. The pics were beautiful. Dave and Mark were our wedding photographers, Dave took charge of the shoot, and kept everyone moving, he knew the shots he wanted, and was very assertive about getting them. They were always very nice from start to finish, and the pics were fantastic. I highly recommend all of them!

Sent on 01/27/2014

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you Private User (Julie) : ) for your wonderful review but we want to thank you for allowing us to be such a big part in your day and the preparation of your day! You have been nothing short of kind, sweet and hospitable from beginning to now! We cannot wait to get started on working on a great design album for you!

They were amazing! The photographer was excellent and captured perfect photos. She was extremely professional and took care of everything. The albums are perfect! We can't wait to show them off! This company was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 03/03/2014

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Please keep in touch!

Julie · Married on 09/07/2013

Countryside Photography is hands down the best. Was referred to them by two other very happy brides that got married in the last year, and my wedding photos are above and beyond what I ever could have expected. Nadine and Jamie were our photographers and they were so sweet and easy to work with, yet made sure that they wrangled everyone into all the shots we needed in a tight time frame. We had a very large bridal party and also had on-and-off pouring rain the morning of the wedding, and yet when I got my photos I was SO thrilled to find that I love every single shot!! I was skeptical of the outdoor shots in the rain because I was worried about the wet veil, the umbrella, the rain drops, etc., but Nadine reassured me and said she was pretty sure they would be my favorite out of the bunch. Sure enough, my favorite shot is an outdoor photo with my husband dipping me while holding the umbrella -- and that's going to be our album cover!

Wedding photos are certainly not cheap, but when you take into account that you only get one chance to take photos that you, your friends and family will look at for the rest of your life (and your kids and grandkids after that!), you realize that this is the area to invest in the best, and I highly recommend Countryside.

Sent on 09/27/2013

Thank you Julie!
    You ALL were a big pleasure to work with, we had a lot of fun with you guys! I'm looking forward to working on an amazing album for you!

Janelle · Married on 09/06/2013

They were amazing! The company was professional, the pictures were beautiful and they were very personable. The prices for packages were expensive, but worth every penny. I have recommended them to 3 people.

Sent on 02/01/2014

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Janelle! We really enjoyed working with you and your families, from the engagement to the wedding! We definitely want to see you back at the studio in the future for a family pic or maybe a new little baby...?
    Please keep in touch!

amy · Married on 08/31/2013

Amazing experience with country side! They are fab to work with! Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/28/2014

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thanks Amy! What a blast we had working with you all! I am anxiously awaiting your due date : )

Stephanie · Married on 08/30/2013

Countryside Photography did a really amazing job on our wedding photography! I loved the selection of photographs we had to choose from, and the photos required very little editing - they knew how to pose and work with the light so the photos came out perfectly. We did our engagement photos with them, and they were beautiful! Dave was so fun to work with and made us laugh, and it was a very easy process. Nadine and Jamie were our wedding photographers, and they were true professionals. They helped me stay calm before the wedding, and captured every aspect of our day perfectly. When our albums came, I was really impressed with how creatively they put together the album, and they look amazing! I would highly recommend countryside photography for really beautiful photography at a reasonable price.

Sent on 04/11/2014

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! You and John were wonderful, such a pleasure to work with! I look forward to a lifetime of photography with you and your babies... hurry up!!
    Sincerely Nadine

Lauren · Married on 08/03/2013

I was the third daughter in my family to get married. When it came to finding a photographer, I only wanted Countryside. I was so excited when I saw Dave at Brides World. He gave me a great deal. The photographers were very helpful and very professional. The photos were awesome and the albums were fabulous! They did exceptional work for both of my sisters weddings. We have recommended them to other family and friends as well. Everyone was very pleased.

Sent on 02/03/2014

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren! We always love when families come back to us time and time again! We look forward to the next big event!

Sarah · Married on 08/03/2013

Countryside photography was amazing to work with. They were able to capture our day and bring it back to us with a beautiful timeless photo book. Very professional to work with. I would highly recommend them for your photo needs.

Sent on 02/13/2014

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! We really enjoyed your wedding, what a beautiful event you put together! Please keep in touch for baby pictures!
    Dave

They helped us have the best wedding! Our photographer was open to all our ideas. They are the best.

Sent on 01/31/2014

Countryside Photography's reply:

Hello! Not sure which one of our brides this is but thank you so much! We would love to see you back for pregenecy pictures and baby pictures : )

Renee · Married on 07/06/2013

Countryside was amazing! I am absolutely in love with each of my photos of my engagement session and my wedding. They are so easy to work with and make taking all those photos fun! I didn't even notice where they were the whole night which made it nice and felt as if you were just enjoying your night (but they still took a ton of great pictures without me even knowing, those are the best) . They got my pictures to me 2 weeks after the wedding!! They are perfect! If you want to love your pictures you NEED to go with countryside!

Sent on 08/03/2013

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Renee! We had so much fun working with all of you! What a blast we had at Niagara Falls. Then to finish up by the sunset on the overlook at NFCC... gorgeous! Im looking forward to working with you all again this year for Your sister in law's wedding!
    Nadine

Countryside Photography was used by my cousins at their wedding and I loved the photos and album from their big day that deciding on a Photographer was an easy decision for me and I was THRILLED with my decision. They adjusted to the rainy weather flawlessly and provided memories to last a life time of the biggest day of my life. Very easy to work with, on-time, and efficient which was so important because we were able to enjoy the celebration without having to pose for the camera all day.

Sent on 02/20/2014

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. You all were so much fun to work with and I cant wait to get started on Your wedding album now. I would love to see you back for some family portraits!
    Sincerely,

John · Married on 06/15/2013

Nadine and Jaime did our wedding and they captured every part of the day perfectly. They were a lot of fun to work with and did a lot of fun and unique poses. Pictures are the only thing you have left from the wedding when everything is said and done and because of Nadine and Jaime we will always be able to remember our day like it happened yesterday!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Lisa · Married on 05/25/2013

Amazing quality of work. Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/07/2014

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you Lisa! I hope to see you back for baby pictures!
    -Nadine

We thought David did a fantastic job! Would definitely go back to him for our future photography needs!

Sent on 02/07/2014

Thank you!

My husband is a photographer and really liked countryside's photography so we didn't even look at any other companies. They offered us great deals on our album and our parent albums--which is really all we care about. We haven't seen any of the photos yet but Nadine did an amazing job the day of the wedding!! We can't wait to see the finished photos! I would highly reccomend.

Sent on 10/15/2012
  • User1492036 · 2+ years ago

Very fun to work with. We love our pictures!!!

Sent on 12/13/2012

April · Married on 08/31/2012

When my husband and I went in for our first appointment with Dave, he immediately made us feel like family. Both he and his son photographed our wedding. They were prompt and accommodating to all of our needs and wishes. They were efficient; they took all the needed pictures relatively quickly so that everything was on schedule, but were still able to be attentive to detail. They also took some pictures that were artistic and original.
    We were married approximately one year ago. We went through the process of booking, the wedding day, choosing photos (all of the pictures were so amazing, it took me a long time to choose), and have received our albums. They are absolutely gorgeous! And so much more than I expected!
    I would recommend them to anyone and I already have! I never had to worry once about my photos or photographers. And any bride knows that that is one less thing you have to worry about that day.
    Very impressed and now a life long customer!

Sent on 02/03/2014

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you April! We really enjoyed working with you all throughout this process and are so happy you love your album! We look forward to doing that family portrait for you!

Lindsay was AWESOME!!! I got so many compliments on my pictures. She was wonderful to work with - extremely flexible.

Sent on 12/01/2012

Michael · Married on 07/23/2011

My wife and I had "Uncle" Dave and Rachel do the photography for our wedding. Both "Uncle" Dave and Rachel did a fabulous job with our pictures. We are looking forward to seeing the final photos. We left all the creativity up to the professionals, and they did not disappoint!!!

Sent on 08/02/2011