Countryside Photography Reviews

Countryside Photography 6
Countryside Photography 7
  • dsta0125

Devon · Married on 09/17/2016

I recently used Countryside Photography for photography and videography services for my wedding. I cannot even begin to tell you how amazing they were from start to finish. From the first meeting in the studio to the last picture they were beyond professional.

Any questions that I had they answered promptly and I had full confidence that they would capture our wedding day perfectly. They are definitely full service photographers. I was having an issue with my bustle on my dress staying up and Nadine got down on the floor and used bobby pins to pin it up. She said that she also had additional supplies in her bag if needed. My dress stayed bustled the rest of the night!

There was a small issue that was not the fault of Countryside Photography where they did not get pictures of the first dance with my husband. Nadine was up front and honest, and my husband and I got back out on the dance floor and she was able to get pictures of us dancing together and it all worked out in the end. I know that it was not their fault, but I appreciated their honesty and it all worked out in the end.

If you want professional, quality photographers that know what they are doing, make sure that you book Countryside Photography!! I cannot wait to see the final pictures and my video!!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind review Devon! We really enjoyed working with you and Matt and your wedding party! We're very excited for you to see everything! What a beautiful day!!

Emily · Married on 09/05/2016

We choose countryside photography for our wedding and they we're fantastic. Dave did an amazing job capturing every moment. They also did a phenomenal job on our wedding album and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Emily! We really enjoyed working on your and Scott's wedding! We were so excited for you to see your album and hope it brings you back to that amazing day!

Emily · Married on 09/03/2016

My husband and I could not be happier with Countryside Photography. We had both our photography and videography done through them and everything came out flawlessly! From our first meeting with the owner to after our wedding, they contacted us instantly with any and all questions we had. We choose them because of the range of styles we were showed when looking for photographers and it was the greatest decision we made. We now have the most incredible memories from our wedding day to cherish forever!
    Having 2 photographers gave us so many more pictures and angles than we were expecting, and receiving them all edited within a month of our wedding was beyond incredible. The photographers completely understood our vision and delivered it through absolutely stunning photos.
    We just received our video and it is amazing, it captures so many beautiful moments and is something that we will treasure always.
    After the wedding day is done, having photos and videos takes you back to that day every time you look at them - choosing Countryside gave us exactly what we wanted (beyond actually). We are constantly receiving complements on how incredible our photos look!!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Countryside Photography's reply:

Emily, it was definitely our pleasure to work with you both on photography and videography! Thank you so much for the wonderful review, we truly appreciate that. Its especially nice to work with a couple as much in love as you and Matt! Please keep in touch for future photography needs... baby... : )

Morgan · Married on 08/20/2016

Working with Countryside for our wedding was awesome! They did an amazing job on our photos and were extremely nice people. They really made sure they captured every intimate moment from our wedding day. Great experience with an even greater family of photographers.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Morgan, you and Clayton were the nicest couple and we really enjoyed working with you! Keep us in mind down the road for family portraits, we would love to see you!

Chelsey · Married on 07/16/2016

Countryside was amazing from start to finish!! I priced out and met with so many photographers for my wedding and was completely sold after we met with Dave. I canceled every other appointment scheduled after being in that studio. If you want quality photos, you're at the right place. Not only were they quick to respond, but they were also quick to throw in awesome freebies! My husband and I used Countryside for photography and videography and our expectations were beyond exceeded. Our video, books, and photos were amazing. Joe and Steve were amazing photographers who gave us photos I would never would have got anywhere else and Shaun produced an amazing video and trailer for us! Very happy with Countryside and will never go anywhere else for my photography needs!!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Countryside Photography's reply:

Chelsey, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for this wonderful review! You and Nick were so great to work with and we enjoyed your wedding party and families as well. This is exactly what we hope for, a life long relationship where you want to come back for all your photography needs! (Don't forget maternity photos!) We hope to see you soon!

Libby · Married on 07/08/2016

We had a wonderful experience with Countryside Photography! Nadine was the lead photographer for our wedding. The week before our wedding, we were still trying to decide the location for photographs between the ceremony and the reception. Nadine went out of her way and talked me through various locations, and provided advice based on her past experiences and what I was looking for. We took pictures at Chestnut Ridge and they turned out absolutely stunning. The day of the wedding ran very smoothly! I was so grateful to have someone like Nadine, who has a lot of experience and leadership skills, to ensure the timing of everything was right. It is almost like she was a wedding planner on top of being a photographer. We appreciated her professionalism and her ability to be personable with the bridal party throughout the day. Our pictures turned out stunning and we are so happy we will have these high quality pictures with us forever! We are so happy with our experience with Countryside and are looking forward to receiving our book!

Sent on 03/03/2017

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Libby! We really enjoyed working with you and Marty, your wedding party and families! Thank you for your hospitality throughout the day. Its funny you said what you said, sometimes I tell people I feel like a wedding planner! It does make for a much more fluid day.
    Sit tight for your album, its going to be amazing!! Very excited for you to see the finished product!

Danae · Married on 07/02/2016

These photographer's are truly consummate professionals in every sense of the word. They make you feel like your day is the only day that truly matters and provide a vast bank of knowledge in the wedding industry. We would recommend this business to anyone and everyone who is looking for the people to capture your special day! We cannot thank them enough for all that they have done for us!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Countryside Photography's reply:

Danae, Thank you so much for your kind words, we truly appreciate it! We really enjoyed working with you and Joe! You planned a fabulous day and it was our pleasure to be able to capture your memories for you! Please stay in touch for baby pictures : )

Dave and his team were amazing to work with! We could not have been happier with the outcome! Wedding albums were beautifully crafted.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you very much! We appreciate the positive review and hope you will keep us in mind for all your future photo needs!

Maggie · Married on 04/30/2016

The service was great starting with the Owner who was very nice and then having very professional photographers! They were very personable and laid back. They made the experience very enjoyable.

Sent on 01/30/2017

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! We truly appreciate it!
  • I

Ivana · Married on 02/20/2016

Countryside did a fantastic job overall with our wedding photo's. The creativeness, professionalism, and quality by the staff were second to none. I would highly recommend to leverage Countryside for all special occasions. Thank you for making our special moment even greater and ever lasting memories to share with family & friends. You guys did a amazing job!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you Ivana, it was a pleasure working with you and Andy! You were a really great couple! Please stay in touch for baby and family pictures!

Amy · Married on 01/02/2016

Nadine did an AMAZING job with our wedding photos. I couldn't have asked for anything more. She responded quickly with any questions I had during the planning process. She had awesome suggestions and I couldn't be happier with our wedding photos. She got a lot of pictures in a timely manner which was important to me. I would recommend them 100% to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 01/21/2016

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Amy! It was really great working with your family again! We enjoyed your wedding and you did a fantastic job planning!

Kristen · Married on 10/17/2015

Hands down best photographer I have ever worked with Mark was awesome! He was easy going, knew exactly what we were looking for. The attention to detail was amazing and I would recommend them to anyone in fact I already have :)

Sent on 11/04/2015

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Kristen! It was great working with you and Jay! We really appreciate the referals!

Daniel · Married on 10/17/2015

For those of you who know Western New York, you know how great our area is. Perhaps those who visit might not think that Buffalo and it's residents are first rate; they would be wrong. Similarly, those who think that you can't possibly find the best wedding photographer in very rural Holland NY; would also be terribly mistaken. From start to finish we knew Countryside was going to be "the one." Not only was the staff on point from the day we booked our wedding, but they offer an array of exclusives that you just won't find anywhere else (including the rights to all the photos immediately after the wedding....trust me guys and gals that's very important). Just recently, we received our wedding albums and WOW, as Dave put it, they are works of art. Countryside is the Buffalo Chophouse of Western New York photographers, you can't even put a price on the best around!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Countryside Photography's reply:

Dan, Thank you so very much for the wonderful review! We really enjoyed working with you and Jessica! The wedding was beautiful and we were so proud to hand you your album, we hope you will enjoy it for years to come!

From the minute we walked into the studio we knew they were the photographers for us. Dave spent a lot of time with us and made us feel very comfortable. I was extremely grateful that they had many years of experience.

Nadine and Jennifer were amazing. Nadine spent 45 minutes with me on the phone answering all my questions. It did rain on our wedding day but they worked around it. I have no doubt in my mind that the photos will be amazing. They were not intrusive. They got pictures that were important to us and made sure we were taken care of.

100% recommend Countryside.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We truly appreciate your kind words! Thank you thank you!

Janet · Married on 08/28/2015

I first met Nadine at a bridal show a year prior. I was drawn to her booth because the pictures were so bright, colorful, and just nothing like the other vendors. Nadine was the most pleasant person I have ever met. My wife and I were sold that evening and we knew Countryside Photography was the right choice. We added the option of an engagement photo session, and lets just say Nadine nailed that. She took two of the worlds most non photogenic people and turned it into a magical moment. The atmosphere was calm and relaxed, and Nadine's different ideas made gorgeous pictures. This was just the engagement session !! The day of the wedding we had two photographers...( Nadine and an assistant). This was also an optional thing and cost a little more, but the best decision ever. The reason why ??? We have so many great pictures to choose from, were actually having trouble. The groom and the bride (myself) each had a photographer and they captured every moment. Moments that can never happen again, but can be relived in a photo. Another positive to having two photographers was that they were able to capture more, and theirs things that I don't even remember, because I was just so busy. I will be forever grateful for that. Nadine and Jennifer were absolutely amazing on my big day !!! My pictures speak for themselves, as my cousin is currently booking them for her wedding. I have received so many compliments, even from strangers, on how beautiful we looked. Thank you so much, forever a customer....

Sent on 12/08/2015

Countryside Photography's reply:

Wow, Janet! Thank you so much for this raving review! Jennifer and I really enjoyed working with you and Jen! It was a beautiful day and very well planned! And your wedding cake was the coolest thing, I loved the colors! Please do stay in touch and we look forward to your cousin's wedding!

Nichole · Married on 08/15/2015

I fell in love with CountrySide's Photography at a bridal expo and actually decided to NOT have videography so that I could afford their photography. They were amazing, they did my engagement photos and then also my wedding. I felt comfortable with them, they listened to what I wanted and they took beautiful photos. I would recommend them to anyone. They were not obtrusive during the ceremony and they basically took any photos that we wanted them to! They truly were there to please us and capture our day!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Countryside Photography's reply:

Wow, Nichole, thank you kindly for this wonderful review! We have all enjoyed working with you and look forward to a long relationship! In the mean time, have fun picking pictures for your album, we're very excited to work on that for you!!
  • User4782026 · 2+ years ago

We worked with Dave and Mark for our wedding day and Nadine for our engagement session. They are Amazing!! We had amazing engagement pictures in the snow and while we haven't seen our pictures yet for our wedding we could not say better things about Dave and Mark during our wedding. They were happy, encouraging, and constantly taking pictures. Would recommend them to anyone. They are pricing for photography but I would pay it again!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! We all truly appreciate it!

Marie-Rose · Married on 05/23/2015

At the top of our vendors' list. Perfect, professional, patient and talented. Nadine and Jennifer were wonderful. Thank you!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you Marie-Rose! Again, it was truly a pleasure working with your families! What a wonderful day, and so many fun and entertaining surprises!

Kandace · Married on 05/23/2015

I am incredibly late in writing this review. My husband and I were married May 23rd, 2015. I used Countryside Photography because my sister-in-law used them in 2010 when she got married. I was not disappointed the slightest with anything. Dave makes you feel so happy from the first conversation. We live in Cleveland and got married at Holiday Valley in Ellicottville,NY. I was unable to meet with him in person prior to the wedding, but felt very confident in their work. I was not let down. My photos look beautiful! Thank you to everyone at Countryside for capturing the greatest day of our lives so beautifully!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Countryside Photography's reply:

Kandace, Thank you so very much for the great review... and better late than never! This is a great testimony for our brides that plan from out of town! Come visit next time you're in town, stop in for a family portrait!

Tiffany · Married on 10/18/2014

Where do I even begin....?!?! Dave did our engagement photos and he is the absolute BEST! The pictures came out gorgeous and the session was a lot of fun; he even took beautiful outdoor pictures in the snow! I was having a bad hair day the morning of the engagement session, but the poses, lighting, angles, everything was so perfect and artistically done that my hair didn't even matter! I was so delighted that Dave was going to do my wedding photography as well. I initially wanted 1 photographer, but since my engagement session turned out so well, I knew I wouldn't regret getting a 2nd photographer. At the end of the day, only the pictures taken will be left so I wanted my wedding to last a lifetime. Mark and Dave were so much fun at the wedding and did an amazing job with capturing the best moments. I can't wait to see the photos! Dave and Mark were such a delight to work with and they are sooo funny; they got along very well with my guests. After watching Mark and Dave work together, I can appreciate why 2 photographers are necessary for GREAT photos. Mark helped set up the scene, lighting, and fixed my dress so that Dave could efficiently capture the pictures. I would HIGHLY recommend getting 2 photographers with Countryside Photography. You will NOT regret it! Worth every penny!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Countryside Photography's reply:

What a beautiful review, thank you so much! We enjoyed working with you and your families and look forward to designing a masterpiece album!
    Dave and Mark

Nadine was excellent! She helped me every step of the way and her work is outstanding! I highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/12/2015

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you so much anonymous for the great review!

Jennifer · Married on 09/06/2014

We picked Countryside to do our wedding photography and they did an absolutely amazing job! We LOVE our wedding photo's and album! Our wedding album is absolutely beautiful I love showing it off! The staff at Countryside are very professional, talented, kind, and patient. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Countryside Photography's reply:

Jennifer, Thank you very much for this great review! We were so excited to present you with your beautiful album! Enjoy it!

Gabrielle · Married on 08/29/2014

I found countryside photography at a bridal show and decided to give them my business after looking at all the other photographers because I felt like I could trust them, and that there weren't any hidden loop holes like the other photographers had. They helped me every step of the way until my wedding day and my pictures came out gorgeous. I couldn't have been more happy with my experience with them

Sent on 03/25/2015

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you Gabrielle, for your great review! I really enjoyed working with you and Joseph and your families!
    -Nadine

Laura · Married on 08/23/2014

Nadine was absolutely amazing! She not only took beautiful pictures but she kept us laughing all day long. She even helped when my bustle was giving me a hard time. I would absolutely recommend her and Countryside to anyone. Thank you for your work and for capturing all the wonderful memories of our special day!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Laura! I truly had an amazing time working with you and Chris, your wedding party and your families! Could you have asked for a better day? I look forward to a long relationship with you!
    -Nadine

I absolutely loved my experience with Countryside. I have beautiful wedding photos and a custom-designed wedding album. Working with Nadine was like having a personal wedding planner there on the day of our wedding. Nadine had wonderful ideas for pictures, she cracked some jokes along the way, and she even helped with my dress bustle when it caused me some issues at one point in the night. She captured everything and by the time we picked out our photos for the album, we trusted her so design something awesome, and she delivered!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Countryside Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I truly appreciate it!