Country Wedding Chapel Reviews

51 | Inola, OK

51 Reviews for Country Wedding Chapel

51 Country Wedding Chapel Reviews

Kylar · Married on 09/23/2017

Belinda is the sweetest lady! She was very flexible with our group since we are from out of town and very quick to respond to any questions we had. The venue was absolutely perfect and gorgeous. It was definitely worth the money to have the 12 hour block of time.

Crystal · Married on 09/09/2017

I was very pleased with the owner/ operator Belinda. The place it self is on beautiful land and the setting just takes to another place. Belinda was very attentive and respectful of our on going changes. Clear up to the day of she was wonderfully accommodating with everything. I would totally recommend her and the place to anyone whose looking for a beautiful piece of Oklahoma for any event!

Kathleen · Married on 07/15/2017

This venue is beautiful! Exceptional service! Belinda was amazing & easy to work with! The wedding was on one of the hottest days of the month! Everyone was cool and comfortable! We were at Max capacity with dancing! The surprise not RSVP'D guests arrived !!!! Belinda had extra table placed like Abracadabra! Guests had no idea of table addition! Clean , Cool, & Classy! Nice large rooms for getting ready for Bride & Groom! Large bathrooms! Exceptional value!! It truly was a perfect day!

Randy · Married on 03/30/2017

We absolutely loved this place! Belinda was such a wonderful person to work with, she was a lot of help. I would and will recommend this Chapel to others. Thank you Belinda for helping us make our special day such a special day!

Megan · Married on 05/23/2015

This place was amazing and belinda was so helpful.

Kristina · Married on 11/01/2014

Belinda was so wonderful! She had great ideas and was so easy to work with. The venue is beautiful and very well maintained. We will definitely be recommending this place to others!!

The Country Wedding Chapel was beautiful and the perfect size for our wedding! Belinda was extremely helpful and I am very thankful for all her help leading up to our big day. Thanks!

Sonny · Married on 10/18/2014

The Country Wedding Chapel worked out to be perfect for my daughter's wedding. I would not have wanted to be any other place. Ms. Belinda was delightful and very helpful. She was wonderful and her place is excellent for wedding and any family event you may have. Perfection from top to bottom.

• Mrs.Ballard2b

Courtney · Married on 05/24/2014

Absolutely amazing!! Everything went smooth!! I LOVE Belinda!! She is so amazing to work with! All of my guests couldn't believe how beautiful and quant everything was!! Thank you again and again for making my wedding day unforgettable!!

Nicole · Married on 05/03/2014

Loved this place. Belinda was super sweet!

Amanda · Married on 04/12/2014

We had a perfect day. The venue is amazing and Belinda is so helpful with any needs. Of all the locations we looked at this one was the best for space, money and location. It provided lots of photo opportunities as well. Thank you for making our day so wonderful.

amber · Married on 03/02/2014

Belinda is wonderful to work with! She is very flexible and such a sweet lady!

Belinda was great to work with and very helpful !!! Beautiful chapel and landscaping for pictures :)

Tony and Cheryl · Married on 09/14/2013

Working with Belinda at the Country Wedding Chapel was absolutely the best decision we could have made... From the very moment we met Belinda and took a tour of her venue we felt as though this was the place for us... She simplified the wedding process. She was very open to allowing us to come out multiple times to bring our photographer and wedding planner allowing them to look around. Belinda in our books is at the top of the charts... She made not only us to feel as though we were her most important clients (as I am sure she does everyone) but she also made our wedding party to feel like they were just as important. Our family, friends and most of all our wedding party are singing Belinda's praises. She made it feel as though the wedding was a very seamless process for everyone involved. Words can not express our gratitude for Belinda and Carl... I think I speak for so many couples when I say, "Thank You" for making sure our day was Special.... Think it's safe to say... You have touched our lives!

Amy · Married on 08/24/2013

The chapel and reception hall are beautiful. It was easy to set the mood of the wedding. The owners were friendly and very helpful. Was able to buy more time before wedding for decorating at a great rate.

Sonya · Married on 08/17/2013

The chapel is beautiful . The reception hall is completely equiped. The owner is very friendly. She helped in any way possible. The price was very reasonable.

I rented this venue for my daughter's wedding and reception. Even though we had to change the date and I had to make several trips to the venue for planning purposes, they were always friendly and eager to help me in any way they could. I have nothing but good things to say about the country wedding chapel

My daughter was married there, and I would suggest this venue to anyone looking for a graceful, elegant, beautiful wedding setting. The grounds are immaculate, and have beautiful landscaping. Numerous settings to get that one of a kind photo! Belinda was awesome to work with, and very flexible with my daughter and her husband in paying out the fee. They are well worth the money invested, and very competitive in cost. Belinda helped us at the rehearsal and gave us wondeful advice, and even let us come out to go over the facilities more than once. She also sent the deposit back to my daughter and son in law, and when it came back to her (because they had moved), she made the effort to get in touch with me so she could get that deposit back to them. This is something that the bride and groom had forgotten about receiving back. I would recommend this venue not only for weddings, but for any event that an individual or company would need. It would be great for renewing vows, family reunions, company picnics, etc. They supplied alot of items that we thought we would have to purchase, taking part of the worry and expense off our shoulders.

Lygea · Married on 05/26/2013

WOW!!!! I think that the Country Wedding Chapel is one of the best kept secrets for wedding venues! After looking at all the other reviews, its certainly no secret anymore! The chapel was beautiful and elegant!! Everything was so clean and spotless! The sound system and area for it and the photographer was fabulous! The service that we received from Mrs. Belinda was second to NONE!!! She was right there for us to help us rehearse and without her we wouldn't have gotten through it in such a timely manner!! She was so cheerful and helpful and gave her cell number to us if we should need anything. She said she'd stay close by in case we needed anything!! The reception hall was fantastic and just a hop, skip and jump away! The tables were lovely and she has all sorts of things that you personally can use for decorations to keep your cost down. She also includes all of the plates, silverware and cups if you don't mind the clear and we sure didn't! Thank you Belinda!!! It also comes equipped with a full kitchen, ice maker, refrigerator and food warmer! The other wonderful sellling point for me was that you DID NOT HAVE TO USE THEIR CATERING!! They don't have any! And the places that do have their "madatory" catering....just check their prices! Ouch!!! You have the choice to bring in any catering company you wish or just have a good old family pot luch! I know the rating is only to 5 but I would have to give Country Chapel a 10! Lygea Welvaert (Cory Vodder/Amanda Slone Wedding)

tracey · Married on 05/25/2013

Belinda was very easy to work with. She always had an answer and could be contacted any time and if she didn't answer she would always call back in a reasonable time. I would highly recommend this venue to any bride

Dayle · Married on 05/25/2013

We live in Broken Arrow so it was a small drive to the chapel, but well worth it. Belinda had everything spotless and ready to go when we arrived. She was so helpful to us from beginning to end. Her advice was invaluable. I would have miss a few key items if it wasn't for her. The chapel was beautiful as well as the reception hall. The grounds were well kept and the flowers were gorgeous!

doug · Married on 04/27/2013

Belinda was very nice . The chapel was very beautiful . The reception hall is great. Belinda has every thing that you need for a wedding. she helped make the wedding the greatest day of our life.

Chrissy · Married on 10/27/2012

My husband and I are so that thankful we went with this venue! They were super flexible and extremely nice. Our wedding turned out so beautiful and amazing! It was everything we dreamed it would be and more. If you are looking for a more intimate setting then you definitely need to check them out. You just need to check them out anyway!

Kaitlyne · Married on 10/20/2012

Belenda was great, she helped out at the rehearsal and gave us a lot of professional suggestions about what we might want durring our ceremony. Also the venue was very affordable, and she was very patient with me and helped me out when I lost the paper on how much I owed her on the money. We also received our damage deposit back within a couple of days. She was super flexible with payment and making it so I could pay it when I could, as long as it was paid in a timely fashion.

Shawnna · Married on 10/06/2012