Country Side Acres Floral and Events Reviews

5 | Bark River, MI

5 Reviews for Country Side Acres Floral and Events

Taylor Ledgerwood · Married on 10/03/2020

Absolutely Amazing

I highly recommend Country Side Acres Floral and Events to everyone! Suzanne is so talented! My wedding flowers were absolutely stunning. I received many compliments on her work and how beautiful the flowers were. She truly does go above and beyond for her clients! I cannot thank her enough for helping make my special day so perfect!

Sent on 12/01/2020

Kelsey Getzloff · Married on 07/13/2019

Incredible florist

Suzanne did an exceptional job at my wedding. I could not be more impressed with her talent. She communicated well, worked within our budget, and procured the most BEAUTIFUL flowers. 10/10 would recommend!!

Sent on 09/06/2020

Brie · Married on 10/06/2018

Above & Beyond

Suzanne literally went out of her way to make my day better/easier for me. She stuck to my budget, offered so many options. Educated me on what flowers would be best, shared very helpful wedding day tips, and was just extremely patient, kind, and professional throughout the entire process. I let her be creative with my bouquet and she hit the nail right on the head. I had so many compliments on my flowers it was unreal! Overall if you have the choice, choose Country Side Acres ! You will not regret it!

Sent on 08/26/2020
  • LeAnn

LeAnn · Married on 07/21/2018

Beautiful Flowers and Great Business

Suzanne did an amazing job customizing floral arrangements that specifically went with what I wanted on our special day. She was very reasonable with pricing and met with us many times to make sure it was exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 09/04/2020

Aimee Richardson · Married on 10/13/2013

Fall wedding

We told Suzanne our overall ideas for wedding and she was able to make it a reality! We didn’t know what flowers were what, but she was able to pick the perfect combinations for the bridal party as well the reception.

Sent on 09/07/2020