Country Club of Farmington Reviews

3 | Farmington, CT

3 Reviews for Country Club of Farmington

Colleen · Married on 11/09/2013

It's overwhelming to think of everything Farmington did to make our day perfect - can't imagine getting married elsewhere.
    Food: Entrees were delicious and guests loved it. Passed appetizers were also amazing, I dream of those bacon-wrapped dates and asagio potatoes!
    Space: Stunning. Jefferson Room is made for bridal pictures, and main ballroom is gorg: built-in stage for band, hardwood floors, pretty chandeliers. We greeted guests in Jefferson Room, then they walked through a living room area with fireplaces on and into peacock alley for cocktails. It felt like welcoming people to our home, and many out of town guests told me how cool/unique the space was, how Virginia it all seemed.
    Accommodations: We stayed at Farmington and got ready there. The room was big enough for me and 9 bridesmaids to primp, and they have a beautiful room for brides to change into their dress. Very nice touch.
    Service: Wait staff was amazing, seemed genuinely happy for us. During cocktail hour they would seek us out and stand there while we took a few apps - they know you don't get to eat a lot. Also kept our dinner plates at our seats for a while, giving us time to sneak in bites here and there. Impressed with this attention to detail.
    Finally: Christy, Rebecca and Nicole. Christy was our main contact, and has become a friend to me and my family - very good at what she does, a lot of fun, just a gem. Rebecca was our coordinator day of - she knew what we wanted and needed before we did. Day and schedule went perfectly - she worked incredibly hard to make that happen. Very sweet and very good at what she does. Then Nicole, who works with brides staying there. When my Grandmother passed away, Nicole heard about it and sent me a condolence card. That really shows that Farmington really cares about their clients. Not many people like Nicole out there, and it's no surprise she works at Farmington.
    Farmington will always hold a special place in my heart. A big thank you to everyone there!

Sent on 12/11/2013

Country Club of Farmington's reply:

I am glad your day was happy and successful. This review is for the Country Club of Farmington in Virginia. We are located in Farmington, Connecticut. We just want to make this clear to everyone. Colleen, hope all is well for you!

Holly · Married on 10/08/2011

Farmington Country Club is a beautiful place to have a ceremony, and reception. The management, event manager, and staff couldn’t have been more helpful. Dinner was delicious, service was excellent. We have wonderful memories of our wedding night.

Sent on 01/26/2012

Erika · Married on 09/24/2011

CCF was awesome!!! Amy is super to work with and our entire wedding was absolutely spectacular! There was nothing left undone! The staff is so professional and super nice and accommodating!! The venue was perfect for our fall new england wedding!

Sent on 01/26/2012