Country Bride and Gent Reviews

Country Bride and Gent 3
Country Bride and Gent 4
Country Bride and Gent 5

emily · Married on 05/17/2015

Country Bride is a great place to go to for all your wedding attire! I got my dress here, the bridesmaids dresses, and all the men's as well! Everyone is friendly and is there to help you find what you want for your wedding day! I wish I could wear my dress every day!

Sent on 06/16/2015

So nice and welcoming to me and my girls. No pressure trying to buy a dress. I did find my dress and can't wait to go back this weekend to get my girls dresses!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Michelle · Married on 04/26/2015

I used the Country Bride and Gent for my wedding dress as well as my bridesmaids' dresses and all of the groom/groomsmens' attire. Every staff member that I came in contact with was so welcoming and truly wanted to help. They listened to exactly what I was looking for and catered to what I wanted in my wedding attire as well as for my bridesmaids. The staff also made gentle suggestions when they thought something else may look better on my body, and it was very helpful. The staff member I was working with picked out a dress, which I tried on first. After trying on 20 different dresses after that, I kept going back to that first dress and eventually picked that dress for my wedding. Throughout this time period, I never felt like I was rushed and she helped me try on as many dresses as I needed to until I was completely satisfied. I had a very similar experience with my bridesmaids dresses. I initially wanted each of the 6 girls in my bridal party to have different dresses. The girls must have tried on 30-40 dresses all together. I was not satisfied with any of the dresses. One of the staff members picked out one dress which I had one girl try on. I loved it so much that I had everyone else try it on and ended up choosing that dress for everyone to wear. They were so patient and always seemed like they wanted to help! I would definitely recommend Country Bride and Gent to anyone getting married in the area!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Andrea · Married on 04/25/2015

Country Bride & Gent was the second shop I visited on my wedding dress search and having Laura as my bridal consultant meant it was my last stop in looking for a dress! Laura listened to my budget and what I was looking for in a dress and then second dress I tried on was the one! It was a wonderful price and I received compliments, even from strangers in the store and on social media, on what a gorgeous and unique dress it was. We used them for my fiancee's tuxes as well and Ed did a fabulous job with them - even fixing a last-minute snafu with pants that were the wrong size the morning of the wedding (due to a groomsman getting measured in another state and sending the measurements in). The ladies at the shop were so sweet, including Sophia that did my alterations. It made the process so fun and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Lindsay · Married on 04/18/2015

I heard about this location from a coworker that had been there previously for her own wedding gown. After three appointments with the big box wedding dress retailer I had to find a better option away from the hustle and bustle. Country Bride and Gent was the answer to my problems. Their store is intimate and quaint not the overpowering and intimidating dress stores I was in before. The staff was polite and helpful the location was so convenient but after the experience I had I would've driven hours. Flossy was so sweet and helpful and really helped boost my low self esteem and helped me find my dream dress. I came in wanting fit and flare lace and walked out in all satin! I had no idea what looked good on me and after trying on several dresses at other stores I was beyond frustrated. But the staff at Bride and Gent took a much more laid back and nurturing approach to help me find my dream dress and work with my tight budget. I would highly recommend them to anyone that doesn't want the center stage spotlight of strangers and brides at the big box retailers and rather be the only bride in the room even if it is just for a moment.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Tara · Married on 03/28/2015

I am SO happy I went to the Country Bride! I first fell in love with "the dress" at another store. However, my experience at said store was not too great, and "the dress" was overpriced and over budget. A few weeks later, I walked into my appointment at the Country Bride. The selection was incredible. I tried on many beautiful dresses. But the thing that shocked me, was that they had The One, and they had it at a fraction of the cost than the other store! I did buy it on sale, but the regular price was still cheaper than the other store for the same dress! We were so pleased with their service and prices, that we got the bridesmaid dresses and tuxes there too! They were so helpful and I would definitely recommend the Country Bride.

Sent on 01/27/2016

Maggie · Married on 01/03/2015

I convinced my fiancé to try the Country Gent instead of a larger chain store and he's very happy he did - the attention and professionalism can't be beat. Ed has been so helpful in finding him the perfect tux and dealing with a few out of state orders. They carry a number of great designers and are incredibly affordable.

Sent on 10/05/2014

We got our tuxes and my wedding dress from Country Bride and Gent and truly had such a wonderful experience!! Ed was fabulous with assisting with picking out tuxes and all the women I worked with on picking out and making alterations with my dress, were all fabulous!

Sent on 12/09/2014
  • F

Faith · Married on 11/02/2014

Fabulous service! I found the perfect dress when Krystyna convinced me to try on dresses I had not intended, and I'm so glad she urged me to. I drove almost 2 hours for my fittings and pick up and they were entirely worth it. A great team there at Country Bride.

Sent on 11/10/2014
  • LadyGoldfish

Charli · Married on 10/04/2014

Wonderful selection at a variety of price points. My dress arrived when they said it would

Sent on 07/04/2014

Carly · Married on 09/27/2014

The day I got engaged I knew the best part of planning would... DRESS SHOPPING! My sister got her dress at The Country Bride 14 years ago so we knew we would be returning. To my surprise, the new location is less than 10 minutes from me. I went with my favorite ladies (there were 8 of us including myself) to find the perfect dress. Flossy was the bridal consultant who helped me. She kept bringing out dresses that were simply perfect for me. I knew it would be a tough decision but then she put me in a dress that she knew I would love and let me tell you- SHE WAS SPOT ON! I knew it was "THE ONE". When it came close to the wedding I went in for alterations and everything went so well. I even had a last minute alteration 5 days BEFORE my wedding and it was complete! My dress was simply perfect!!! It fit like a glove. The ladies in the shop are so helpful and friendly and the value is great! My dress was was perfect for me, for our venue and my husband LOVED IT! I highly recommend The Country Bride to have a great wedding dress experience.

Sent on 11/13/2014

Doreen · Married on 08/30/2014

Loved the dress I found at Country Bride and Gent and the service was wonderful. Everyone there was extremely helpful and my dress was reasonably priced. Thank you! -Doreen

Sent on 09/02/2014

Nicole · Married on 08/09/2014

I had a great experience. I worked with Regina who was so patient and helpful. She actually picked my dress before I even told her what I wanted and it was perfect. I was not interested in the corset back, and she was more than happy to research zipper options and satin buttons to add. I cannot wait for my dress to come in. The building may not look totally updated, but their selection of dresses was great!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Debbie · Married on 07/19/2014

There were so many gowns to pick from at Country Bride and Gent. The service was great, they always kept my appointment for me so I had a associate to help me with everything. My Mom also got her gown here and she looked amazing. I would definitely recommend Country Bride and Gent for a Wedding gown!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/31/2014

I purchased the first dress I tried on. I didn't realize I would, but I did. I went to several bridal stores and only has so-so experiences with them. When I went to Country Bride I loved their collection. They had more options than anyone else and their staff is so amazing and willing to help. I fell in love with this lace dress but wanted to try on 1 more that was like the first dress I ever tried on - I just couldn't get it out of my head. I ended up falling in love with the dress all over again and purchasing it from them because of their staff. I ordered it in white - that was a mistake. I started panicking about that and called them up hoping they could make the correction. They were able to do so for a nominal fee! I told that story to a store my girl friend bought her dress from and they said I was lucky because they would never be able to pull that off. The staff and Country Bride goes above and beyond to make a girl happy. I'm thankful I found them.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Eleanor · Married on 04/27/2014

The staff at Country Bride & Gent provided excellent customer service! They made my experience one to remember.

Sent on 01/25/2014
  • afthomas

Ashley · Married on 04/05/2014

I have loved every interaction with Country Bride and Gent so far. At first they thought they did not have the dress I wanted, but figured out a way to order it for me. They were great to deal with when buying my dress, my bridesmaid dresses and my flower girl's dress. They were not pushy and really took the time to listen to what my requests were. I am looking forward to meeting with them about the boys' tuxes. They are a great value and provide a discount for almost everyone in the wedding party.

Sent on 09/23/2013

Sarah · Married on 11/23/2013

I walked in and said I didn't want a wedding gown and the ladies at Country Bride and Gents didn't bat an eye. I picked a mother of the bride dress in cobalt blue that was ordered in ivory and it was perfect! I received so many compliments on my dress. I received so much wonderful assistance for each fitting and was made to feel very special despite my dress not having the bells and whistles of the other dresses. I have recommended Country Bride and Gents to several people in the short time since my wedding and will continue to do so.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Loved my experience dress shopping here...this is where I found THE dress, my shoes, and my earrings! They have a great selection and lots of accessories too!

Sent on 09/13/2013

Laurie · Married on 09/21/2013

I have nothing but great things to say about Country Bride and Gent. There was a large selection of dresses for a reasonable price. Laura helped me find my wedding dress of my dreams. She was so helpful. I also bought my bridesmaid's dresses from Country Bride and Gent. All of their dresses were beautiful. One of my bridesmaid's zippers got stuck on the day of my wedding and although they were not able to help her with the zipper that day because I wasn't getting married close to the store, they fixed it for her for free when she took the dress to them after the wedding.

Sent on 12/03/2013

I loved everything about my experience with Country Bride & Gent. They had such a wonderful selection of gowns, shoes, and accessories, and all of the ladies were so helpful each time I called or visited. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Tracy · Married on 09/07/2013

This was the second place I tried on wedding dresses. I found an amazing dress with an equally amazing price tag. The staff were helpful and the alterations went well. Overall I would recommend this vendor to our brides looking for beautiful and reasonably priced wedding dresses.

Sent on 10/24/2013

April · Married on 08/30/2013

After many trips to multiple bridal shops, I happened upon The Country Bride ONLY because they had a dress I saw online close to my size. I called on a Saturday and was told to come in. When I arrived, they were PACKED and not able to help me. I was disappointed but could not get the dress out of my head. I decided to give them another chance to help me, this time on a Tuesday. I am so glad I did. They were fantastic!!!! Especially Collette! I was worried that my dress would not be in on time, even though it was ordered approx. 6 months prior. Collette calmed me multiple times and assured me my dress would have plenty of time for fittings. Well, it didn't come in until a week before my wedding! Oh the stress!! BUT, I will tell you she was right! My seamstress, Theresa was amazing and I had 2 fittings. My dress was ready the day before my wedding and fit perfectly!! Thank you!!!!!!!!! Excellent experience!!!

Sent on 09/16/2013

April · Married on 08/30/2013

I had changed my mind on my wedding dress about 3 months before my wedding...nothing like the last minute, lol. This was due to the theme changing after my future husband needed surgery. They were fantastic! After losing quite a few pounds, they did final alterations, the day before my wedding....and it was perfect!!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Dena · Married on 08/24/2013

The Country Bride and Gent offered impeccable service. From the shopping to the alterations, everything was great.

All the employees here are incredibly helpful and want to make sure that your bridal gown experience is everything you could want and more. The atmosphere is inviting and they have a great selection of gowns.

The turn around time of the alterations were quick and I was able to try on my gown numerous times prior to the day to ensure the proper fit.

Sent on 09/02/2013