Cottonwood Farms Reviews

Cottonwood Farms 4
Cottonwood Farms 5
  • Heather

Heather Guzel · Married on 04/29/2019

Absolutely love this Venue and Family!

We have had the pleasure to work with Cottonwood Farms Wedding Venue many times and looking forward to so many more in the future. They really focus on every detail so each couple can have a flawless memorable wedding experience every single weekend. They think about every single detail so you don’t have to stress at all and they are so organized and reliable which is such an important factor as a bride or groom planning their wedding day! The moment you arrive here you are welcomed in as family and you can literally feel the warmth and can relax knowing you are genuinely cared about here. I’ve seen the incredible friendships that Tom and Cheryl and Amanda have built with their couples because they really put their heart, blood, sweat and tears (happy tears of course!) into Cottonwood Farms. You’re always surrounded by beauty and always in great hands! Trust me you cannot go wrong choosing this for your Wedding Venue!

Cottonwood Farms 6
    Cottonwood Farms 7
    Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Cox · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing venue !

I am so happy that we chose cottonwood farms as our venue. We chose to stay the whole weekend from Friday to Sunday. Which was perfect for us , we live in Texas but we are from California. When we first were looking at venues last year we looked at Cottonwood farms and decided that day it was going to be where we would have our magical day. We spoke with Tom and Cheryl who were so welcoming and nice and made us feel at home. When we had to leave to Texas , anytime we had a question they answered us right away. We visited a couple times during the year when we came to visit California and every time we came we fell more in love with the place. Tom was always working on the place to add more additional features to the place. We were excited about the new dance floor and were amazed on how he built everything himself. The day we arrived on Friday to start our rehearsal and set everything up we were welcomed with open arms and like family. Tom and Cheryl were so helpful and kind about everything no matter the question or need. Tom made sure everything was set up the way I wanted. We started our rehearsal dinner and it was perfect by the pool. The bar area and having unlimited ice was awesome. I loved the wine barrels for tables and the scenery of the farm around us. Saturday came along and no matter the need it was fulfilled and helpful. My day at the farm was more then amazing it was enchanting and beautiful. I was in awe of my sunset pictures taken in the hills. The farm where we had our tables to eat dinner was so amazing and beautiful. The set up for everything fit perfectly at cottonwood farms. We got these lovely cards from Tom and Cheryl when we arrived as well which was so sweet. Man our suites for us to stay were so nice and what a great price for everything we got. I can’t say enough about how great everything was . I wish everyone as the chance to have such an amazing wedding like I did. Everything was perfect and that was with the help of everyone involved including Tom and Cheryl.

Cottonwood Farms 8
    Cottonwood Farms 20
    Cottonwood Farms 21
    Sent on 03/24/2019

Vidya · Married on 10/13/2018

My wife Vidya and I just had our wedding at Cottonwood Farms yesterday, and even a perfect score for owners Cheryl and Tom doesn't feel adequate. Vidya had a vision of a "modern country" theme for our day, and Cottonwood fit the bill in every way. The property is astoundingly beautiful, and you can take a short golf cart ride to the nearby hills for jaw-dropping views of the surrounding valley.

Both spaces for either side of the bridal party are perfectly themed. The women have salon chairs for getting ready, while the men can lounge at the poker table. Both suites are equipped with full kitchens, and you can enjoy your morning coffee on country-style porches.

Cheryl and Tom were incredible throughout the entire process, and eventually came to feel like an aunt and uncle that you would want to visit in the countryside. We had multiple challenges leading up to our wedding day, including a heavy thunderstorm the night before, as well as an emergency need for a wedding coordinator. Tom and Cheryl answered with calm flexibility and work ethic that was a sight to behold.

Our day ended up being absolutely incredible. One part of our ceremony included a prayer for my wife's late father. Spirit, the property's horse, "joined" our ceremony with a resounding "neigh" when Vidya's father's name was mentioned. There were chills and laughter all around during this unforgettable moment!

Simply put, you should VERY seriously consider having your wedding at Cottonwood Farms. Everything about the venue Tom and Cheryl have built) is charming. Their passion for making you feel like royalty is tangible. We loved every minute of our experience, and are already looking for excuses to visit again!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Karen · Married on 09/09/2017

Amazing venue! Couldn’t have picked a more perfect location for our special day!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Sheryl · Married on 08/05/2017

Wonderful experience. It was everything I expected and more would highly recommend

Sent on 12/08/2017