Cotton Ranch Events Reviews

12 Reviews for Cotton Ranch Events

• Donnie

Donnie Kramer · Married on 12/10/2019

Let Cotton Ranch Events make you look good

Julissa and her team are awesome. I didn't have one complaint and my guest simply loved the venue. It's like getting two venues in one with the large open doors leading you to gorgeous landscape and lighting for perfect pictures, day or night. The food was amazing, and once again not one complaint. All I heard was how good and tender the chicken was. Money was well spent at Cotton Ranch Events

Sent on 10/16/2019

Ashlie Ibarra · Married on 09/11/2019

Beautiful Venue

Cotton Ranch Events is a beautiful venue. Julissa Duran and the ladies that work for her made our big day so effortless. Honestly, I didn't have to worry about anything. Our guests were so pleased with the food and the atmosphere. Everything turned out to be so amazing

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Alison Brannon · Married on 08/24/2019

Excellent country-rustic venue!

Close to Katy, TX. Close to hotels, beautiful inside and out - and amazing culinary team and Event Manager!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Hailey

Hailey · Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect venue!

PERFECT and beautiful wedding venue! Julissa and her staff were extremely professional and helpful, food was great, and all for a great price compared to other venues! They were able to accommodate every request we had. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Ashley Gonzales · Married on 04/26/2019

Nothing short of amazing

On our search for the perfect venue Cotton Ranch was the 2nd we saw. After walking in and seeing the inside then outside we fell in love with it! No other venue could compare! We booked with cotton ranch a year before our wedding and it was the easiest process. They do all inside catering so it comes with the package... and there food is sooo yummy!!!! Julissa was the best and so easy to work with. Any questions I had she answered them. She handles everything. We did have a few hiccups along the way but Julissa handled it and made our special day beautiful and stress free! I wish I could re-do it again!!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Linda · Married on 11/03/2018

McCoy Wedding

Wonderful experience booking with Cotton Ranch. The food was amazing. The Bartender remembered your drink order after only one time. The officer for security was fun and my great nephew was in awe. I cannot say enough about Julissa and her staff. The wedding and reception ran so smoothly. Thank you so much !!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Heather

Heather Skinner · Married on 10/27/2018

The most magical experience!

Cotton Ranch Events let me have the wedding of my dreams!! I am so happy to have come across this venue. The property is gorgeous. My friends and family are still talking about how beautiful the venue is. The food is delicious. My husband and I are still craving some of the items we chose for dinner. Then there is Julissa.. Julissa is the event coordinator at Cotton Ranch Events and she is FANTASTIC!! From the moment we met Julissa at our first tour, we instantly knew we could rely and trust her with this important day. The level of professionalism is such a comforting thing to have during the craziness of wedding planning. She was able to answer any and all questions in such a quick fashion. The day of the wedding went so smooth and everything went like a dream. We owe it all to her! Cotton Ranch also provides a list of preferred vendors which makes wedding planning all the easier! I cannot say enough great things about this venue. We are so happy to have picked Cotton Ranch events for our wedding. It was the most perfect day and Cotton Ranch Events made it happen!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Lindsey · Married on 08/18/2018

I am a type A personality that is super detail oriented and Cotton Ranch was perfect. Julissa, the venue coordinator was extremely helpful!!! That was actually one of the selling points to the venue. She handled each question professionally, even my random thoughts/ questions at midnight!! The venue was extremely clean and naturally decorated so we didn’t have to buy a bunch of decor!! The food was outstanding!! We did a brunch theme and it was nice that we didn’t have to deal with a separate vendor. The bartenders also work for Cotton and were just as excited to be there as we were! I actually “iced” my husband when he was reaching for the garter (google if you don’t know what that means lol) and the bartender helped pull it off!! It was amazing! The day was perfection and I a huge thank you to Cotton Ranch for making everything special.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Sharmain · Married on 09/03/2016

I originally contacted Cotton Ranch Events via Wedding Wire. My daughter got engaged July 31, 2016 and told me on August 1, 2016 she was getting married in September 3, 2016. I made the usual rounds of calls and sent correspondence to the venues. I has specific needs of a small wedding; both the groom/bride could only have 15 guest each which consisted of a stretch to 36 people for the wedding and reception total. All of the venues email me back requesting the normal thousands of dollars and I insisted that it was a small wedding...

A Ray of Hope and Sunshine: Julissa Duran emailed me back and said simply: I think I can help you, give me a call". I called immediately and Julissa listened; she said "Yes, we can work this out for you" and I made an appointment to view the location. I was so grateful to Julissa for reaching out to me, but the venue itself is beautiful. It's what my daughter has always dreamed her wedding would be. Vintage and Inspiring: That Lighted Tree is BEAUTIFUL, the Staircase is great for photos and The Director: Julissa Duran AMAZING!!!

Julissa, provided resources for the wine, cake and silk bouquets. The catering packages were very reasonable and they even made me a special Vegan meal too. Everything was timely, Julissa also responded to my calls, texts, and emails right away. If you want a Full Service Venue on whatever budget Cotton Ranch Events is the only place to use!!!

Sharmain Wms-Barnes

Sent on 09/27/2016

Robin · event on: 09/02/2016

We had a wonderful 50th birthday party at Cotton Ranch Events! The food was amazing and the bartenders were fun and fabulous! What a great venue!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Karla · Married on 12/01/2017

I had my wedding back in Decemeber and meant to write this a long time ago but life gets busy. Me and my husband couldnt have been happier with Julissa and her team. From the venue to the food everything was smooth and perfect. We were able to enjoy our night stress free and everyone loved the venue. She was available to meet multiple times with any concerns we had and she worked around our work schedule. Thank you to the team for making the night more than me and my husband could have imagined. Would definitely recommened taking a look at this venue.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Desiree Birdsall · Married on 01/19/2019

3.8
      3.0
      2.0

Great venue but OK overall experience

The venue was absolutely beautiful, we received many compliments. Julissa, the event coordinator, was very friendly and accommodating during the booking process. However, once the deposit was made, communication regarding timelines, prices, invoices and any other general information was not received when promised. On the day of the event, there was a lack of direction and overall lack of attention to details. For instance, my bar menu failed to list all liquor options resulting in excess liquor leftover. We were surprised to see a tip jar since I already had to pay a 15% gratuity on my overall total (Not sure if that is the norm) Bartender failed to communicate full list of options of alcohol that I was providing to my guests. Cake cutting was never announced which resulted in none of my guest sharing that moment with us. Once the cake was cut the staff served the guests, however the bride and groom were never served any cake. When I asked the coordinator where the cake was, I was informed the cake was all gone and was very disappointed not to have had any cake at my own wedding.

Catering was provided by Cotton Culinary and while they were able to provide a custom menu, food lacked overall appearance and flavor. I also paid for appetizers where no utensils/toothpicks were provided, leaving guests using fingers to serve themselves.

Sent on 01/23/2019