Cotton Gin No. 116 Reviews

5 Reviews for Cotton Gin No. 116

• James

James Bevan · Married on 01/18/2020

Excellent, Highly Reccomended

The experience at Cotton Gin 116 was wonderful, they answered all of our questions (which we had a lot of) and were extremely accommodating to our desires. The interior design and work that went into restoring the Cotton Gin is astounding. The venue just opened and I highly recommend checking them out!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Cotton Gin No. 116's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, James! We can't wait for you and Chelsea to have your dream wedding with us! We're delighted to work with you guys!
  • Deniz

Deniz · Married on 06/01/2019

Magic Wedding!

1 month ago we got married at Cotton Gin No. 116, the most romantic, historic and magical venue. There was nothing normal about our day, everything was exquisite. There is something extraordinary about planning a dream, and executing a vision and we will be forever grateful to the them for making that happen for us. Every tiny little detail we wanted, they wholeheartedly did for us. Not only is it an outstanding location, Kim and Helen are really wonderful humans. Each one of our guests felt so welcome, and we all just felt true love and happiness that day as we celebrated our highly anticipated marriage. Our ceremony was crafted for us and felt so authentic, and our reception was the best dance party we could ever ask for! The food was absolutely delicious and we felt welcome every step of the way. Helen made sure all the many details for our tables and decoration looked as we wanted, and all of our flowers were beautiful! and deliciously wild- like us. All our guests were complimenting the unique venue and its broad history, and we left in total bliss that night. A simple thank you will never be enough: Cotton Gin No. 116, we

Sent on 07/06/2019

Lissa · Married on 01/25/2019

Where to start....there are so many wonderful amazing things to say about this place and the people that run it I don’t even know where to start...let me first say that I was hooked on this place from the moment I walked in the door and saw such originality and beauty I knew I didn’t need to look any where else...we had my sons and his now wife’s rehearsal dinner here at The Cotton Gin No.116 and it was hands down the most beautiful event of any kind I’ve ever seen!!!! Working with Kim Montgomery was such a delight...she literally either had everything I needed or got what ever I needed and the entire event went perfectly smoothly without a single hitch and it was the first event for this newly rebuilt Cotton Gin!!! I honestly can’t say enough good about this place and it’s unique beauty...for us there was a special connection on top of this unique venue which is the fact that I come from a family of cotton growers and my son whose rehearsal dinner was here is in the produce business now and has his own cotton fields and pockets and ginning equipment so that was just another plus for us but the attraction to this place went way beyond that....I would reccomend this place to anyone for any occasion!!!! A big thank you to Kim Montgomery for making this special occasion for us a perfect night!!! ❤️

Sent on 09/25/2018

Hanna · Married on 08/04/2018

The Cotton Gin was the best location for our rehearsal dinner! Not only is it beautiful with the most unique atmosphere inside and out but the staff is unbelievably kind, flexible, and helpful! We loved every second of it! Would recommend to anyone we know!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Cotton Gin No. 116's reply:

THANK YOU Hanna! You guys were amazing to host, and what an awesome first event to break in our restored Cotton Gin No. 116! Hugs for happiness and love always, sweet lady!

Mariela · Married on 05/18/2018

One of the best kept secrets in West Houston! Every detail has so much thought and love put into it. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for an industrial chic venue that guests will always remember. There is a mini museum in the front area which the perfect cocktail hour room. Kim, the manager is so sweet and accommodating as well. Also the fact you can bring in your own vendors is awesome and it even has a small playground area so it’s great for kids too! We also really loved the landscaping- 5 stars!

Sent on 07/13/2018