18 Reviews for Cotton Candy Dress

16 Cotton Candy Dress Reviews

I loved everything about our experience. We had 7 days to pull off a fabulous wedding and thanks to Cotton Candy Dress, it was a smashing success. We had the most beautiful flower girls ever. We ordered on a Monday and received our dresses on Wednesday thanks to fast action on their part. They dresses were more beautiful than I imagined. Thank you so much, Cotton Candy Dress!

Profile Picture Pam, 9/6/15, 1 Review
3.6

My daughter was the flower girl and requested this dress. My daughter loved it. I don't know how but 2 dresses were ordered by accident but they fixed it right away and I got the dress in a timely manner. My daughter danced the night but the dress was ripped at the bottom. I think its called the "piping" it was ripped and it was everywhere. My daughter is 9 years old and was not rolling on the ground just dancing. I guess since this became a one time use I wished it was a little cheaper But it was a beautiful dress.

Profile Picture User5468501, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Love the jazz and fun elements this dress adds for a flower girl!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/27/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Great quality of dresses and EXCELLENT exchange experience for size trade-outs

Profile Picture Brandie, 5/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

When shopping online I find there are many concerns that I have. Fist off I am concerned with quality of the goods, especially when the prices seem so great. The second thing I worry about is the level of customer service if I ever have an issue with the merchandise and need to return or exchange it.
I want to say that my experience with Cotton Candy Dress has been nothing less than exceptional in both of these regards. I ordered two flower girl dresses for my wedding for my daughters age 10 and 14. Not only did they arrive much sooner than I expected, they looked exactly the photos on the website. And while the prices were very reasonable I found the quality to be very good. My daughters were thrilled and so was I.
Then the unexpected happened--I had to postpone the wedding for a whole year!. This led to a concern about one of the dresses not fitting my older daughter in a year. What to do?
I contacted Cotton Candy Dress and asked if the would be able to do a size exchange. At first I was not expecting much since we had passed their 30 day exchange deadline. But I thought-what the heck, it's at least worth asking right?
Not only did they respond to my email almost immediately (WOW!), They also agreed to exchange the item and did not even charge me a restocking fee! (DOUBLE WOW!).
So if you have ANY worries about ordering from them I would say--do not worry! The dresses are beautiful, well represented on their website, very fairly priced, good quality, and the customer service I received gets a highly commended 5 stars.
These days you just don't run into this kind of service and Cotton Candy Dress did a fantastic job and I hope will continue to do so. I highly recommend purchasing form them. Well done!

Profile Picture Morgan Susan, 5/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I found these dresses on this website and they were exactly what we were hoping they would be!! We wanted something light and loose for our beach wedding and these were perfect!! I couldn't be happier with our purchase and I CAN NOT wait to see the flower girls in the dresses!!!

Profile Picture User4248139, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I was skeptical ordering my flower girl dress online but I took a chance and could not happier! The processing was fast and the dress is absolutely gorgeous in person (just like the photo)! Definitely worth every penny! I actually ended up adding a second flower girl and just ordered another dress. I'm confident that the second dress will be just as perfect!

Profile Picture M, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Excellent customer service! Had an issue ordering on a Friday so waited for Monday to call, soon as I called she was very helpful! Placed my order for me and even shipped it priority at no extra charge, received it that following Friday! I love the dresses! Cannot wait till our wedding for my daughter and nice to wear them!

Profile Picture User3777073, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I needed a flowergirl dress in a rush so I called Cotton Candy Dress. I was greeted by a very personable woman. I was kinda freaking out because my wedding was a week away. They shipped two dresses to me the same day. I received the dresses two days later, and was very impressed with not only the price but the quality. I will continue to purchase all of my daughters special occasion dresses from this company. Great customer service!

Profile Picture User4845387, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I am extremely happy with my purchase. My 9 year old daughter is going to be a junior bridesmaid in my wedding so I wanted to find something a little more mature that an flower girl dress. I came across Cotton Candy Dress/Candy Girl Dress' website and at first I was extremely alarmed by all the horrendous reviews. But I took an chance,and trusted God because I loved the dress so much. The dress arrived within 3 business days of me ordering it. It's beautifully made and fits my daughter perfectly! I'm glad I took the chance and in turn received an amazing dusty rose pink embroidered dress with glitter and sparkles that my daughter just adores. I'm a happy bride.

Profile Picture April, 1/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The fur shawls look adorable! Good quality at a good price! Shipping was fast!

Profile Picture User4697099, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Great for the cost. No complaints

Profile Picture kameron, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was very impressed with the communication and the quick service. I rate the company a 5, though it would only select half the stars when I did the survey. I would most definitely use Cotton Candy Dress in the future. My daughter loves her dress and the color was beautiful. Thank you!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

These dresses are beautiful! Perfect for the event and the bride loves them. Cotton Candy gave me updates by email and were very professional.

Profile Picture Brooke, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Great service and very fast shipping!! A++

Profile Picture User4393468, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.1

My only complaint was that the dress I ordered was on back order but never indicated on the website. However, the staff was great when responding to my messages and concerns.

Profile Picture User4419157, 2+ years ago, 1 Review