Cosmos Club Reviews

7 | Washington, DC

7 Reviews for Cosmos Club

With a fabulous space (there is no better Beaux Arts ballroom in the City), strong food, and wonderful people working events, I was delighted with my wedding at the Club.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Patricia · Married on 04/23/2012

Best venue/evening I could have asked for! Tremendous value for the location, assistance and accommodations.

I didn't want a typical hotel or super expensive museum. What I wanted was class, sophistication and something UNIQUE to DC. I got it all and then some. The venue is SO beautiful and authentic. I didn't need any lighting and minimal decor which saved us a ton of money.

The staff was polite, accommodating and hard working. The food was great (not 5 star but still very good). All of my other vendors were able to get situated with ease and raved about the thoroughness of the Cosmos wedding planner Sandi McDowell. She was awesome.

All in all we gave our guests an unforgettable DC evening at a venue that impressed everyone but stayed within my budget. I highly recommend it!!

Sent on 04/23/2012

Alexis · Married on 03/11/2011

We were so incredibly happy with this venue. It was our first and only choice, and they certainly delivered. Our guests were in awe of the space and we were so honored to be able to host our reception there. The events coordinator was incredibly organized and remembered every detail, which was very impressive! She was easy to work with and very sweet. This really is such a special space and made our event so memorable.

Sent on 03/22/2011
  • STiernan

Siobhan · Married on 10/23/2010

What an AMAZING venue. We had such a wonderful wedding reception at the Comos Club. Jennifer was phenomenal to work with and really helped make our event. We really didn't have to think about too many of the small details on the day of because she was able to help out with so many minor items on the day of. Plus, the food and service was fantastic in such a beautiful, historic venue.

Sent on 11/01/2010
  • O

Amy · Married on 10/24/2009

Wow! We had our wedding reception at the Cosmos Club in October, 2009. It is a magical place. The staff is unmatched. The food was incredibly delicious. The atmosphere is old world DC. If you have the necessary connection to host your wedding reception at the Cosmos Club I recommend it!

Sent on 11/19/2009

Melanie · Married on 05/12/2007

beautiful location and excellent service. the only caveot is that you need to be related to a member.

Sent on 08/27/2007

2.0
      3.0

The Cosmos Club is a fantastic venue for any formal event, particularly a wedding! My guests were blown away by the space. The events staff is not the most responsive, nor communicative, nor organized. You really need to be on top of them quite a bit to get the event you actually want. Overall, however, minus some details that were not correct or were missing, the venue was ideal for our wedding!

Sent on 04/19/2016