Corum's Flowers and Gifts Reviews

Corum's Flowers and Gifts 1
  • Kristen

Kristen Taul · Married on 09/07/2019

Excellent!!

The flowers Pam did for my daughter's wedding were absolutely stunning! She did exactly what my daughter asked for and then more! I can't thank Pam enough for her beautiful flowers, and wonderful service. It was a pleasure doing business with her, and I would choose her again in a heartbeat for any other occasions.

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Corum's Flowers and Gifts 2

Corum's Flowers and Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much, Colleen! I loved working with you and Kristen. It was fun to design a bouquet with such pretty colors and flowers. Kristen chose a perfect style for her dress. She was certainly a gorgeous bride!

A · Married on 10/19/2013

You will not find a better florist or service than with Corum's! My family has been doing business with them for years. I brought pictures from pinterest to show what I was thinking. She brought out samples of flowers that she suggested. I was open to suggestions and she they had plenty of great ones. Plus, I really felt like she listened to exactly what I wanted. Everything was absolutely beautiful! Plus the price was fantastic. I would recommend them over and over again!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Bridget · Married on 10/04/2008

I received excellent service when I approached Corums to do my wedding flowers. They sat down with me for over an hour to discuss what I wanted and how we could stay within my budget. They arrived to the church on time and there table arrangements at the reception were beautiful. I would defiantly recommend to friends.

Sent on 10/13/2008

Kelly · Married on 09/29/2007

I loved loved loved my flowers. Pam did a spectacular job. I once again changed my mind a million times and finally a couple weeks before the wedding I told Pam the colors I like and told her to work her magic and she for sure did. Perfect! Oh yeah we also go 25% off her too.

Sent on 01/04/2008
  • X

Carmen · Married on 08/02/2008

Pam is awesome! She does a beautiful job, and was soooo flexible with all of my last minute changes. I highly recommend going in the shop to look at her books of previous work.

Sent on 08/17/2008