Cortney Ann Makeup Reviews

30 | Midland, TX

30 Reviews for Cortney Ann Makeup

Bethe · Married on 05/28/2017

I loved having Cortney do my makeup. She was so sweet and caring and made me feel so at ease. She listened extremely well and gave me exactly what I was looking for.. Even though I was from out of town and didn't do a trial, she nailed it. Thanks Cortney!! You deserve 10 stars :)

Nicole · Married on 02/28/2017

Cortney is professional, kind, an excellent communicator, and of course wonderful at make up. The end to end process is seamless and every time she has done my makeup (frequent customer!) it has always been flawless. She continues to surprise me and I implicitly trust her judgement and vision. Highly recommend!

Nicole · event on: 12/31/2014

Makeup was beautifully done and exactly what I was looking for. She is always spot on

• Allison

Allison · Married on 02/04/2017

I was wed in a small family ceremony to my husband in La Jolla, California this past February. Cortney was my makeup artist for the day and was a true gem to witness and work with. Prior to the wedding day, Cortney was extremely responsive to emails and questions I had of her regarding products and schedule. She took care of both my mother and mother-in-law early in morning, and did her magic on my face before I needed to be out for first look pictures. I typically do not wear much makeup, but man… she made me look GOOD. My face maintained so well throughout the day (even through all the happy tears!), and she applied in such a way that I never looked washed out in photos. Cortney is absolutely gorgeous and a truly kind soul — girl has the skillz to make anyone look their best and feel great in the process. I will be using her services again and again and again for other events in the future. Love her and her craft.

Shauna · Married on 01/07/2017

Cortney was responsive and professional. She listened to what I wanted out of my makeup for my wedding day and even brought different products the day of (following the trial) that suited my complexion better. I couldn't have asked for someone better to have do my makeup on my wedding day. I highly recommend her!

Darcy · Married on 10/15/2016

I can't say enough good things about Cortney! She did my makeup for a recent wedding that I was in and she did an amazing job! She takes the time to really listen to what you want and is so sweet and personable. Cortney will be doing my makeup for any and all events in the future!

Sara · Married on 06/11/2016

Cortney does an amazing job! I loved my makeup when she did mine!

Heather · Married on 03/18/2016

Cortney was amazing!! I had originally found her on Facebook I believe. I had been searching for what literally felt like forever because I wanted my make-up to be perfect for my wedding and I was not willing to settle. Once I had found her and saw the before and after pictures of other brides, my search was over. I knew she would be able to do my make-up exactly how I wanted and needed. I had a trial before the wedding and gave her a general explanation of what I wanted, but was also open to just let her do her thing. It was perfect. Same goes for the wedding day. I had gotten so many compliments during the wedding on how beautiful my eyes looked and after as well, once friends had seen my wedding photos. 100% recommend! :) She's also super sweet and got along really well with my wide variety of bridesmaids.

Lindsay · Married on 03/05/2016

Courtney was absolutely amazing! She worked with me to come up with perfect look for my wedding and helped me achieve it flawlessly. She was professional and helped all of my girls look beautiful for the entire event on this special day! I highly recommend Courtney to any bride :)

Amanda · Married on 03/05/2016

Cortney made my wedding day dream look come true! She used her years of experience and expertise to help me pick the best colors to compliment all three of my dresses for my traditional Indian wedding. She is incredible and I would recommend her to everyone!

Mia · Married on 02/28/2016

Cortney did an amazing job and I'm so thankful I booked her as my make up artist for my wedding. I've had my make up done many times before and Cortney is extremely talented, she had a perfect balance between natural and elegance. I still looked like myself, but felt so beautiful due to the way she did my make up. My wedding was a destination wedding, so I only met Cortney once for a trial run before the wedding. She was so friendly, personable, listened to what I was looking for, and also added her expertise. I would highly recommend!

Elise · Married on 02/20/2016

Cort is amazing! She has done my makeup for all of my big events and she is the best! I would highly recommend her!

Allison · Married on 02/20/2016

Cortney is easily one of the top vendors that I hired for my big day. She is extremely talented at her job, and she left me speechless. Firstly, she was very responsive and informative when I emailed her questions prior to the wedding. I had given her some make-up ideas (from Pinterest) and on the day of the trial, she listened and gave me her ideas before we started. My trial went beautifully and I was very excited to see how my bridal party would look on the wedding day. On the actual day, Cortney arrived early and was very professional. My bridal party loved her. I was amazed at not only what she did on the bridesmaids, but the way she did the moms. Everyone looked stunning - even my venue's wedding coordinator truly admired her work! You will be more than happy if you choose Cortney for your wedding day. I cannot thank her enough.

Danielle · Married on 11/07/2015

Cortney was amazing to work with! She was so prompt at responding to emails and texts and did not disappoint! She really listens to what you envision yourself looking like on the day of your wedding. I absolutely loved the way my makeup turned out the day of my wedding and received so many compliments from friends and family. Cortney will not disappoint!! Thank you again, Cortney!!

She was great! Did a wonderful job planning, communicating, and applying my makeup. She did mine and 4 bridesmaids for the wedding.

• Kasey

Kasey · Married on 04/11/2015

Cortney was absolutely amazing. She made me and my entire bridal party and family members feel comfortable and beautiful for my wedding day! She wasn't going to do everyone's makeup and then as the girls getting ready with me saw how amazing it was they wanted theirs done too! She was wonderful and thankfully we were ahead of schedule so she had plenty of time to add on a few more beautiful faces. It was so nice to have someone so kind, accommodating and skilled for my special day! It was so nice to simply trust in her expertise and everyone looked stunning! She was beyond easy to talk to and explain the look I was going for and she just ran with it. I absolutely loved working with her and would recommend her to everyone I know with any makeup needs! Especially for weddings! THANK YOU!

Cortney did an amazing job and the girls and I loved her; my mom who has never had makeup done professionally was impressed as well! Thank you Cortney!

Nicole · Married on 01/02/2015

Cortney was an absolute blessing to have at our wedding!! 6 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, 1 grandmother and bride all done in the allotted time. Not to mention, everyone looked absolutely GORGEOUS!! Everyone was thrilled with the makeup Cortney did for us. I wanted to make sure everyone looked and felt as beautiful as I wanted to on the day of my wedding day. And did they ever!! I have Cortney doing my bosses makeup now for all of her corporate events and Social Galas she attends. Cortney is professional in her work and I would recommend her to anyone.

Cameron · Married on 11/15/2014

Cortney did my makeup for a wedding I was attending a few months back and I was in love with the look she did for me. Not only is she talented but she is so beautiful both on the inside and out!

Can't wait to have her do my makeup for my wedding in May!

Super talented makeup artist, you already know you would want her to do your makeup just by seeing her own! I was happier than expected with the look, and she is fun to be around during the process! Wouldn't want anyone else and wish she could do my makeup every day. Highly recommend to everyone I know!

Breona · Married on 10/18/2014

Cortney is the best! She has done all the makeup for two weddings that I've been in, and each time she has gone above and beyond my expectations. She listens to what type of look you're going for and nails it every time. She is professional, yet fun to have around during all the wedding craziness. She is flexible and incredibly patient working around the chaos of scheduling the bride, bridesmaid, mother of the bride, etc. I will book her every time, I highly recommend her!

Amanda · Married on 10/18/2014

She worked in a very efficient manor. Everyone's makeup was beautiful. She was very sweet and made us all at ease on my very special day.

Mercedes · Married on 10/11/2014

Cortney did my makeup for a recent wedding I was a bridesmaid in. She was so great squeezing me in even though she had another event that day. At the last minute another bridesmaid was interested in having her makeup done and Cortney had no problem including her. She did such an amazing job and I can't wait to use her again in the future! I would recommend her again and again! (And have her do my makeup everyday if I could ??)

Paige · Married on 09/13/2014

Courtney Ann did an outstanding job providing make-up service to myself and bridesmaids the day of my wedding. As a bride you want to feel your most beautiful the day of your wedding and Courtney did just that for us. I have honestly never felt for beautiful and glamours. She is so kind and makes you feel so comfortable and special the day of your wedding and from the moment she begins to the last second she powders your nose and adds the last touch off gloss before you walk down the aisle she makes you feel like the most stunning Bride there ever was! Courtney is some time of magic with her brushes and I would highly recommend her if you get a chance to have her glam you up for any occasion!

Roxann · Married on 04/04/2014

Cortney did an amazing job on makeup for my bridesmaids and I! I had Cortney do a total of 8 of my bridesmaids that day. Never did we feel rushed and the job she did was phenomenal! I would highly recommend Cortney for any sort of make up needs!