Corsage Creations and Boutonniere Reviews

Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 6
Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 7
  • Alyson

Alyson Gardner · Getting married on 03/05/2020

All we asked for and more

I took a chance on Angela and I'm so glad we did. We recommended her to our venue and couldn't be more pleased with how the flowers turned out. The wedding was May 20th and I'm still getting people telling me how beautiful the flowers were. She used quality items and was willing to help with out budget. I didn't feel like it was all about a paycheck. I felt like she genuinely cared for the bride. She was even willing to meet a 2nd time with the bride and groom because we planned everything with the bride out of town. Can't wait to use her again- I have other children of course.

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 8
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 9
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 10

Corsage Creations and Boutonniere's reply:

Thanks Alyson. I enjoyed working with you and Avery and am excited to work with you next year for your other daughter's wedding!

Amber Silva · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Exactly what I was looking for!

CCandBout was perfect! I was looking for flowers that weren’t outrageously priced but still quality. I got to choose exactly what flowers I wanted and Angie was very accommodating to my budget, I didn’t feel like she was pressuring me to spend more, she wanted to get exactly the style that I wanted. She suggested ways to cut costs and get only what was most important to me. The flowers looked incredible in the photos and the compliments never ended!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Corsage Creations and Boutonniere's reply:

Thanks Amber. I enjoyed creating your wedding flowers and being a small part of your big day. Best wishes to both of you.
  • Sashua

Sashua · Married on 08/17/2019

Beautiful flowers

Angie is awesome! Her work is out of this world!!! All the flowers for my wedding were so beautiful! I would 100% recommend her for any flower arrangement you need.

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Kendall

Kendall · Married on 08/16/2019

Perfect floral work

Exactly as described and beautiful creations for the family to wear floral pieces. Great price!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Corsage Creations and Boutonniere's reply:

Thanks Kendall for your review! I am so glad that they turned out how you were wanting. I hope your wedding was wonderful and best wishes to both of you. Angie
  • Angie

Angie Edson · Married on 07/25/2019

Beautiful Flowers, Incredible price!

Angie was so incredibly easy to work with. The process of ordering flowers with her was flawless. She listened, gave her feedback when we had questions, and is so knowledgeable in her profession and was an excellent communicator! We ordered 2 bridal bouquets (1for bridals) 18 centerpieces, 12 boutonnières, 8 bridesmaids bouquets, 2 long garlands, cake flowers and it was 1/3 of the price of other estimates. I highly recommend her to anyone in Utah looking for gorgeous flowers at a phenomenal price! Love love love!!!

Sent on 08/23/2019
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 11
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 12
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 13
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 14
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 15
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 16

Corsage Creations and Boutonniere's reply:

Angie, it was a pleasure to work with you and create these wedding flowers. It is my passion and I love when my clients are happy with the process and the final product!

Hanna · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding florist

WOW! Angela was absolutely amazing to work with. She was so flexible and willing to create whatever I envisioned, even if I found it on Pinterest! Her prices are so affordable. She’s extremely professional, always replied quickly, and made the pick-up process so easy! I would highly recommend her for any of your floral needs!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 17
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 18
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 19
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 20
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 21
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 22

Corsage Creations and Boutonniere's reply:

Thanks for your review Hanna. It was fun to get to take your Pinterest ideas and create what you were looking for! Best of wishes to both of you!
  • Jessica

Jessica Bassett · Married on 06/15/2019

Angie is amazing!

Angie not only brought my vision to life but was so flexible! We had to reschedule our bridals (the day before them due to the weather) and angie was so understanding and accommodating! I highly recommend using her for your flowers!

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 23
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 24
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 25

Corsage Creations and Boutonniere's reply:

Thanks for you review Jessica. I really enjoyed meeting you and getting to create your flowers. I went on your photographers instagram and saw your bridal pics and they turned beautiful.

Erin · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing. She makes beautiful creations

She makes beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, boutineers. I would highly recommend her. Especially for the price she charges!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Corsage Creations and Boutonniere's reply:

Erin, thank you so much for taking time to wrist a review, especially so soon after your big day. I loved creating your sunset color pallette wedding flowers and would love to see some pictures when you get them back!! Angie
  • Jackie

Jackie Kerbs · Married on 05/24/2019

Turned out great!

We had a small Military wedding and only needed a bridal/MOH bouquet, but they turned out so beautiful!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 26
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 27

Corsage Creations and Boutonniere's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to do a review. I am so glad you were pleased with your flowers. Best of wishes to both of you!
  • Avery

Alyson Gardner · Married on 05/20/2019

Quick to respond, reasonable pricing

Angie was quick to respond and she took our vision and ran with it. We haven't seen the finish product yet but I can only imagine how great it will be

Sent on 01/27/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Wood · Married on 05/04/2019

Dream Flowers for a Fraction of the Price!

I can not emphasize enough how much of a bargain CCandBout is! Flowers were one of my major wedding priorities and I gathered quotes from many different florists. Angie was the easiest to work with and was able to create everything I wanted for a fraction of the price! I had Angie do flowers for both my wedding day and an open house a couple weeks later. I’m so happy with how everything turned out!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 28
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 29
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 30
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 31
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 32
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 33

Corsage Creations and Boutonniere's reply:

Thanks for your awesome review and I absolutely love all of the pictures!! The wood chandeliers turned out amazing. I love that you chose lots of colors for your bouquet. It was great working with you!

Tia Tisdale · Married on 05/01/2019

Fantastic!

Angie did such a fantastic job with our wedding flowers! All of them looked gorgeous and exactly what we talked about. She was very attentive and professional and kind. I definitely reccomend Corsage Creations and Boutonnieres! I'll try and update my review with photos once I get some back!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Corsage Creations and Boutonniere's reply:

Hi Tia, thanks so much for the kind review. I enjoyed working with you both and I will be excited to see your pictures.

Rachel Sigrest · Married on 04/20/2019

Best Assistance for a Bride with many last minute changes

Angie was so wonderful and accommodating. I knew little about planning a wedding and meeting with her was a great start to getting the vision together! She is very reliable and helps create a unique arrangement just for you. I highly recommend her services as she is very talented and has a great input in putting your ideas together :) Also amazing even when your indecisive and plans change and was so readily available to provide more flowers when I needed them!

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 34
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 35
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 36
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 37
  • Brooklyn

Brooklyn Rush Hill · Married on 04/04/2019

We'll be back with all our flower needs!

We were so happy with our flowers! My sister used CCandBout for her wedding and the flowers were beautiful and inexpensive, so when my wedding came around, we decided to use Angela again! So happy with the outcome!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Corsage Creations and Boutonniere's reply:

Thanks Brooklyn for you kind review. I have enjoyed working with you and your sister. I would be happy to help with any future floral needs.
  • Lani

Lani Aveolela Tauti · Married on 03/09/2019

Best Florist Around!

Angie did a wonderfully splendid job with my wedding flowers (bouquets, corsages, boutonnières, and cakes flowers)
    Without even seeing what my colors looked like in person I went with my husband to pick them up and the moment I saw them I fell in love they were perfect and it matched my bridesmaids dresses perfectly and the mint she used to wrap bouquets and boutonnières even matched our mint performance. I recommend Angie 100% she communicated with me so well and our plans worked out perfectly oh and all of our communications were over the phone and through email/text we didn’t meet till we picked up my flowers, but was beyond satisfied with the wonderful job she did. Her prices are very reasonable and with her services I am sure you wouldn’t hesitate, but to hire her!! Thanks Angie
    Just so you have an idea of the price I received with all of the flowers I ordered.
    I had 1 bridal bouquet
    1 maid of honor bouquet
    1 toss bouquet (complimentary)
    9 corsages

Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 45
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 46

Natalia Mullins · Married on 03/09/2019

Wonderful!

Angie is so sweet! She also patiently goes with you through all the details with you to make sure you’re happy with the flowers. Her prices are the best for the amazing work she does!

Sent on 04/27/2019
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 47

L Sorensen · Married on 01/05/2019

Beautiful bouquets and a great price!

Angie is amazing! She did the flowers for my daughter’s wedding in January 2019. Her creations were beautiful from the bouquets to the cake topper and everything in between. She is great to work with, responsive and so creative!

Sent on 03/04/2019
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 48
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 49
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 50

Corsage Creations and Boutonniere's reply:

Thanks Lynae for your kind review and sending me all the beautiful pictures. I enjoyed doing your daughter's flowers and hope the best for both of them. Angie
  • Meranda

Meranda Broderick · Married on 12/27/2018

Beautiful and Most affordable flowers

Angie is amazing! I just knew what colors I wanted the flowers to be but didn’t have a clue which flowers to use. Angie was awesome and recommending and showing me flowers that would work within my budget and arranged them beautifully! Flowers was the easiest part of my wedding.

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 51
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 52
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 53
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 54
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 55

Corsage Creations and Boutonniere's reply:

Thanks Meranda! It was a pleasure working with you! I love when I can capture your floral vision and work with your budget. Best wishes to both of you!
  • Haley

Haley Hoch · Married on 12/13/2018

Amazing flowers + beautiful reception decor

Absolutely loved working with CC and Bout! Angie was so easy to work with and my flowers turned out amazing. I especially loved the accents that she helped with for the reception. My vision came to life thanks to Angie!

Sent on 01/17/2019
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 56
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 57
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 58
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 59
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 60

Corsage Creations and Boutonniere's reply:

You are a beautiful bride and I enjoyed working with you to create your flowers and the reception decor looked so great with it all set up. Angie
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 11/16/2018

Amazing!!!

I loved everything about my experience with Corsage Creations and Boutonnière. Angie is so easy to work with and is so professional. She helped me create exactly what I asked for without breaking my budget.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Corsage Creations and Boutonniere's reply:

Yvonne, I always love having reasons to see your wonderful family. Thanks for thinking of me to do the wedding flowers.

Michelle Frost · Married on 11/06/2018

Beautiful Flowers

Angie was very flexible and understanding as I repeatedly changed my wedding date. She was very quick to respond to my emails and very knowledgeable about flowers. I sent her pictures of what I wanted my bouquet and centerpiece flowers to look like and she knew what they were and what flowers would be in season at the time of my wedding. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Corsage Creations and Boutonniere's reply:

Michelle, I am so glad you finally got to marry your boy. I am sure it was stressful having to change the date over and over. I am glad I could be flexible and create what you were wanting.

Joslynn York · Married on 11/03/2018

I loved working with this company!!!!

She did an amazing job and she worked with my budget!! All I did was send her a picture of what I wanted and she made it happen!!!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Corsage Creations and Boutonniere's reply:

Joslynn, I am so glad that you loved your flowers. My goal is to give brides beautiful flowers that will work in their budgets. Best wishes to both of you. Angie
  • Joette

Joette Pitcher · Married on 10/27/2018

I had a great experience with Angie. She helped me customize our beautiful florals for the wedding. She helped blend the fall colors. I was so happy.

Our beautiful fall blend of cranberry, wine, burgundy and eucalyptus were stunning. I came with my list of flowers for our large wedding party and Angie simplified and allowed me to choose 3 shades of ribbon to match everyone’s dresses. The bridal bouquet was spectacular and the brides maids bouquets were a perfect coordinate and accent. The roses she used were large and robust and the sweet peas and dahlias we a beautiful burgundy and the roses were the perfect shade. Everything was organized and labeled for each person. It made it so easy to distribute to our large families. Also the small touches like the little boy bout and little flower girl bouquet were special. Thank you. Also she finished and called me an hour early. Easy access from Mountain View corridor. The flowers were fresh and stayed that way from morning till the evening events commenced. The price was very good and helped keep our budget under control. Highly recommended. Very friendly and kind to work with.

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful flowers, best price

The absolute best priced in the entire valley! I sent her an email with a picture of a bouquet I found and wanted and she recreated it perfectly. She made everything perfect for our wedding. Would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Makenna · Married on 10/04/2018

Perfect experience

I don’t think I have ever been more satisfied with a company. She was professional, extremely responsive, very flexible with exactly what I wanted- showed her a few pictures and it turned out beautifully. Overall I couldn’t be happier with my wedding flowers. Also great reasonable price especially compared to other places.

Sent on 10/26/2018