Corsage Creations and Boutonniere Reviews

Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 5
Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 6
Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 7

Amber Silva · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Exactly what I was looking for!

CCandBout was perfect! I was looking for flowers that weren’t outrageously priced but still quality. I got to choose exactly what flowers I wanted and Angie was very accommodating to my budget, I didn’t feel like she was pressuring me to spend more, she wanted to get exactly the style that I wanted. She suggested ways to cut costs and get only what was most important to me. The flowers looked incredible in the photos and the compliments never ended!

Corsage Creations and Boutonniere's reply:

Thanks Amber. I enjoyed creating your wedding flowers and being a small part of your big day. Best wishes to both of you.

Erin · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing. She makes beautiful creations

She makes beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, boutineers. I would highly recommend her. Especially for the price she charges!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Corsage Creations and Boutonniere's reply:

Erin, thank you so much for taking time to wrist a review, especially so soon after your big day. I loved creating your sunset color pallette wedding flowers and would love to see some pictures when you get them back!! Angie
  • Avery

Alyson Gardner · Married on 05/20/2019

Quick to respond, reasonable pricing

Angie was quick to respond and she took our vision and ran with it. We haven't seen the finish product yet but I can only imagine how great it will be

Sent on 01/27/2019

Rachel Sigrest · Married on 04/20/2019

Best Assistance for a Bride with many last minute changes

Angie was so wonderful and accommodating. I knew little about planning a wedding and meeting with her was a great start to getting the vision together! She is very reliable and helps create a unique arrangement just for you. I highly recommend her services as she is very talented and has a great input in putting your ideas together :) Also amazing even when your indecisive and plans change and was so readily available to provide more flowers when I needed them!

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 8
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 9
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 10
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 11
  • Lani

Lani Aveolela Tauti · Married on 03/09/2019

Best Florist Around!

Angie did a wonderfully splendid job with my wedding flowers (bouquets, corsages, boutonnières, and cakes flowers)
    Without even seeing what my colors looked like in person I went with my husband to pick them up and the moment I saw them I fell in love they were perfect and it matched my bridesmaids dresses perfectly and the mint she used to wrap bouquets and boutonnières even matched our mint performance. I recommend Angie 100% she communicated with me so well and our plans worked out perfectly oh and all of our communications were over the phone and through email/text we didn’t meet till we picked up my flowers, but was beyond satisfied with the wonderful job she did. Her prices are very reasonable and with her services I am sure you wouldn’t hesitate, but to hire her!! Thanks Angie
    Just so you have an idea of the price I received with all of the flowers I ordered.
    I had 1 bridal bouquet
    1 maid of honor bouquet
    1 toss bouquet (complimentary)
    9 corsages

Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 19
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 20

Natalia Mullins · Married on 03/09/2019

Wonderful!

Angie is so sweet! She also patiently goes with you through all the details with you to make sure you’re happy with the flowers. Her prices are the best for the amazing work she does!

Sent on 04/27/2019
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 21

L Sorensen · Married on 01/05/2019

Beautiful bouquets and a great price!

Angie is amazing! She did the flowers for my daughter’s wedding in January 2019. Her creations were beautiful from the bouquets to the cake topper and everything in between. She is great to work with, responsive and so creative!

Sent on 03/04/2019
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 22
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 23
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 24

Corsage Creations and Boutonniere's reply:

Thanks Lynae for your kind review and sending me all the beautiful pictures. I enjoyed doing your daughter's flowers and hope the best for both of them. Angie
  • Meranda

Meranda Broderick · Married on 12/27/2018

Beautiful and Most affordable flowers

Angie is amazing! I just knew what colors I wanted the flowers to be but didn’t have a clue which flowers to use. Angie was awesome and recommending and showing me flowers that would work within my budget and arranged them beautifully! Flowers was the easiest part of my wedding.

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 25
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 26
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 27
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 28
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 29

Corsage Creations and Boutonniere's reply:

Thanks Meranda! It was a pleasure working with you! I love when I can capture your floral vision and work with your budget. Best wishes to both of you!
  • Haley

Haley Hoch · Married on 12/13/2018

Amazing flowers + beautiful reception decor

Absolutely loved working with CC and Bout! Angie was so easy to work with and my flowers turned out amazing. I especially loved the accents that she helped with for the reception. My vision came to life thanks to Angie!

Sent on 01/17/2019
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 30
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 31
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 32
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 33
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 34

Corsage Creations and Boutonniere's reply:

You are a beautiful bride and I enjoyed working with you to create your flowers and the reception decor looked so great with it all set up. Angie
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 11/16/2018

Amazing!!!

I loved everything about my experience with Corsage Creations and Boutonnière. Angie is so easy to work with and is so professional. She helped me create exactly what I asked for without breaking my budget.

Corsage Creations and Boutonniere's reply:

Yvonne, I always love having reasons to see your wonderful family. Thanks for thinking of me to do the wedding flowers.

Michelle Frost · Married on 11/06/2018

Beautiful Flowers

Angie was very flexible and understanding as I repeatedly changed my wedding date. She was very quick to respond to my emails and very knowledgeable about flowers. I sent her pictures of what I wanted my bouquet and centerpiece flowers to look like and she knew what they were and what flowers would be in season at the time of my wedding. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Corsage Creations and Boutonniere's reply:

Michelle, I am so glad you finally got to marry your boy. I am sure it was stressful having to change the date over and over. I am glad I could be flexible and create what you were wanting.

Joslynn York · Married on 11/03/2018

I loved working with this company!!!!

She did an amazing job and she worked with my budget!! All I did was send her a picture of what I wanted and she made it happen!!!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Corsage Creations and Boutonniere's reply:

Joslynn, I am so glad that you loved your flowers. My goal is to give brides beautiful flowers that will work in their budgets. Best wishes to both of you. Angie
  • Joette

Joette Pitcher · Married on 10/27/2018

I had a great experience with Angie. She helped me customize our beautiful florals for the wedding. She helped blend the fall colors. I was so happy.

Our beautiful fall blend of cranberry, wine, burgundy and eucalyptus were stunning. I came with my list of flowers for our large wedding party and Angie simplified and allowed me to choose 3 shades of ribbon to match everyone’s dresses. The bridal bouquet was spectacular and the brides maids bouquets were a perfect coordinate and accent. The roses she used were large and robust and the sweet peas and dahlias we a beautiful burgundy and the roses were the perfect shade. Everything was organized and labeled for each person. It made it so easy to distribute to our large families. Also the small touches like the little boy bout and little flower girl bouquet were special. Thank you. Also she finished and called me an hour early. Easy access from Mountain View corridor. The flowers were fresh and stayed that way from morning till the evening events commenced. The price was very good and helped keep our budget under control. Highly recommended. Very friendly and kind to work with.

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful flowers, best price

The absolute best priced in the entire valley! I sent her an email with a picture of a bouquet I found and wanted and she recreated it perfectly. She made everything perfect for our wedding. Would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Makenna · Married on 10/04/2018

Perfect experience

I don’t think I have ever been more satisfied with a company. She was professional, extremely responsive, very flexible with exactly what I wanted- showed her a few pictures and it turned out beautifully. Overall I couldn’t be happier with my wedding flowers. Also great reasonable price especially compared to other places.

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 35
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 36
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 37

Ashley Perry · Married on 09/29/2018

Exactly what I wanted

She was so nice and flexible and created the most beautiful flowers for my wedding! Would 100% recommend.

Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 38
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 39
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 40
  • Rita

Rita Atkin Matthews · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely beautiful

Angie is amazing, she was so much fun to work with. The flowers she did for my wedding was nothing but beautiful and eligent. Very well priced for my bugget, I highly recommend her. Thanks again Angie, Mike and I loved everything you helped us with. Cheers to a life time of happiness😊💜💜💜

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 45
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 46

Moriah · Married on 09/14/2018

Hecka Awesome!!!!

Angie did the flowers for my wedding. They were above and beyond my expectations - as well as affordable! Definitely recommend! Thank you Angie!!!

Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 47

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/25/2018

Best floral servie in Utah! Angie was so helpful in customizing exactly what I wanted for my wedding! She was really patient in helping me understand my options and create my perfect floral vision! I wouldn't trust anyone more! She is amazingly talented and never disappoints!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 48
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 49
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 50

Britteny · Married on 08/25/2018

Angie was great to work with. I sent her ideas I had from Pinterest and she hit just about everything on point. Her prices were very reasonable and there were no hiccups along the way. She had the flowers ready for us on the day of and everything I asked for was there. I would definitely recommend her to friends and family! Great job, and thanks for being apart of our special day!

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 55
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 56
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 57

Allyssa · Married on 08/24/2018

Angie was amazing to work with. She promptly answered all of my questions and provided the most beautiful pieces for our special day. I highly recommend her. She is so talented!

Sent on 10/01/2018
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 58
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 59
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 60
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 61

Kaela · Married on 08/18/2018

Angie was so sweet and accomedating for my wedding! She came to the venue to meet me and talk about my vision. Her prices were so affordable and I absolutely loved my flowers! She sent me pictures to make sure she had the right colors for ribbon and was more than I would expect for a flower lady. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/21/2018
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 62
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 63
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 64
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 65
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 66

Nicole · Married on 08/11/2018

Angie was extremely easy to work with and made my special day exactly how I dreamed. The flowers she fixed up for tables, bouts, and my bouquet were absolutely beautiful! Thanks Angie!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Erin · Married on 08/09/2018

I could not be happier! I used this venue for my wedding, and the flowers were all gorgeous. I received many compliments on the wedding bouquet. It was beautiful, vibrant in color, and unique. The cake topper was a beautiful touch, and there was even a mini bouquet for the bouquet toss. Angie makes sure you find exactly what you're looking for.

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 67
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 68
    Corsage Creations and Boutonniere 69

Patricia · Married on 08/07/2018

Angela did all the flowers for my daughters wedding and I could not have been happier. The bridal bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and exactly what we had talked about. We received so many compliments on the bouquets. We used her for all of our flowers, corsages, bouquets, boutinnieres, hair flowers, cake, etc. She did a beautiful job with flowers for the fireplace mantel, welcome sign & cake. The flowers were very affordable and she was so easy to work with. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/03/2018