Corona Heritage Park & Museum Reviews

View more information

• I
    Ingrid Q. Married on 07/18/2020

Special Connection

I grew up in Corona and have known Heritage Park since the 3rd grade. That’s when our school had a field trip there to learn about local history. That was quite a while ago and I always kind of thought it would be a great place to get married. It was and I just did! Because of the current regulations, we could only have our wedding there and we’re having a big reception later, but I’m so glad I was able to get ready in the brides cottage and have the ceremony in the beautiful venue. The photos alone were worth all the taking masks on and off. It was as sweet as it gets!

Corona Heritage Park & Museum's reply:

Your vows were so very special it brought tears to my eyes. Your flower girl was so cute she about stole the show. It was an amazing day with an amazing couple! The masks and distancing did nothing to dampen spirits. See you again soon for your big reception when we get through these difficult times.
    Amy M. Married on 02/22/2020

Feelings of a Special Connection

I feel blessed we found this special venue. The staff made everything so easy for us. Cindi supported us from day one and throughout with a heart that touched us all. The ceremony, the food, the amazing DJ, and the great photographer, were better than we could have hoped. Our friends told us they’d never attended a wedding that was as relaxed and enjoyable. This was more than just our wedding we’ll remember, it was truly the best day ever, so far!

Corona Heritage Park & Museum's reply:

Amy, it was my pleasure to help make your special day as fun as it gets. I’ll never forget the smile on your face as I helped you down the cottage steps and watched that magnificent train float down the aisle. Your dress was one of the most beautiful I’ve seen. I know both you and Justin found your forever love. Best wishes always.
  • User1726686 2+ years ago
    Beautiful garden with gazebo for a garden-themed wedding. Open floor plan with lots of room for creativity. Staff was always helpful and professional. We had a beautiful wedding!
    Tami R. Married on 09/26/2020

Completely Rude Responses

Reached out to this vendor to see about hosting our wedding here after having to postpone. When I asked questions in regards to regulations, whoever responded was completely rude, unprofessional, and quite terrible at customer service.

When asking if masks were required/were receptions available at this time, this was the response:
    "You don't eat during weddings, only receptions, and you can't eat with a
    mask on. Any entertainment is allowed, live or canned.

If you need further explanation, call me."

When asking for clarification on max amount of guests, this was the response:
    "It's all listed in writing there on the Wedding Wire site and the links
    that I sent. If you want to talk, dial the phone."

Obviously, if a bride or groom is asking questions there is a reason. Some class would be much appreciated in this horrible time. Would not recommend this venue to anyone based off of their poor choice in customer service employees.

Corona Heritage Park & Museum's reply:

Please understand Covid regulations are constantly changing and no one can predict exactly what a wedding will look like months from now. I try to offer my best guess. I apologize that you somehow misinterpreted my responses as not helpful. I'm available day and evening to answer every question quickly, succinctly and encourage conversation to make sure you understand.