Cornerstone Chocolates Reviews

7 | Edwards, CO

7 Reviews for Cornerstone Chocolates

Felicia is so talented, passionate, and thorough! We loved our cake and dessert bar. The tasting she did was incredible with sooooo many delicious choices it was hard to decide. She is truly an artist in what she can create!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Loved Felicia and thank you for the most delicious cake and dessert bar!!!

I received so many compliments about how lovely and unique the cake was and I am still enjoying the leftovers!

She was so easy to work with and executed the idea flawlessly. She also is so sweet yet very professional!

Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Emily · Married on 05/29/2015

I absolutely loved my wedding cake! Felicia listened to my ideas and created exactly what I wanted! My cake was not only beautiful but delicious! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/23/2015
  • User4620975 · 2+ years ago

As soon as I talked to Felicia I just knew I had finally found the perfect vendor for our cakes. I have a sweet tooth and good cake was important to me! At our tasting it was confirmed, Felicia was awesome and her recipes and flavors are so tasty! While sitting with her to design our cakes I saw for the first time my guy get excited and really involved! Her skills and quality recipes even made my guy who hates peppermint patties (he thinks chocolate & mint together are gross) decide 1 of our tiers should be her chocolate cake and fresh mint cookies & cream filling. The difference for him was the quality and how it impacted the flavors. Once we had our tasting I didn't even bother to do meet with others - I left feeling like I had met someone so relaxed and creative that understood me & my guy exactly. She was beyond amazing and I will post some professional shots of my cakes once we get them from the photographers - because you have got to see them! In the mean time - check out the Cornerstone Facebook page - you will see photos of my cakes and others posted there!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Allison · Married on 09/06/2014

Absolutely talented confectioner!!! Felicia was flexible and willing to do a unique cake design for us and it turned out amazing! She did a taste testing with us prior to the date and helped us to match our cake to our needs. Our cake was a hit! People were begging for second slices. The gluten free layer was gone even before the rest of the cake. It was an explosion of tastes in our mouths!

Sent on 02/11/2015
  • Cherie

Cherie · Married on 06/20/2014

Felicia from Cornerstone Chocolates created my GORGEOUS wedding cake! She designed a cake I truly had never seen before. It included hand crafted sugar flowers that looked incredibly real all on a cake that looked as though it was a blooming flower itself.
    She placed petal by petal and created an ombre effect of color from bottom to top!

Felicia was professional and flexible to work with. She listened to my ideas and also created a fantastic grooms cake incorporating all of my husbands favorite things!

Sent on 09/07/2014

3.5

Felicia did a great job! The cake she provided was by far my favorite part and I could not stop bragging about how good the cake was going to be after we had our tasting. She did a beautiful job adding some gorgeous sugar flowers and making the cake absolutely beautiful. She was easy to work with, professional, friendly and is really passionate about her work! I would recommend her to anyone how has a sweet tooth!

Sent on 10/12/2015