Corner House Photography Reviews

153 | Winter Park, FL

153 Reviews for Corner House Photography

Keyleigh · Married on 03/03/2018

Samantha and her team are amazing!! Samantha made our big day go SO smoothly! She followed the timeline and never got off track. Our pictures came out gorgeous, and I’m so happy to have them as a reminder of our wedding for the rest of our lives! I would definitely hire Cornerhouse Photography for any future milestones! :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH, Samantha!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Corner House Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Keyleigh for your amazing review! We loved being a part of your big day! Wishing you all the best!

Jasmine · Married on 12/16/2017

Samantha is an amazing photographer! My husband and I were nervous about having our pictures taken, since we are both camera shy, and Samantha made everything feel very comfortable and natural - for both the engagement session and the wedding day itself. She was also easy to contact and unbelievably prompt - getting our beautiful pictures to us within a week!!! We could not ask for higher quality photos.
    Something else we really appreciated was how professional the team was in our church for the wedding ceremony. It was really difficult for us to find photographers with a lot of experience in church weddings, and Samantha and her team were very discreet and respectful during the ceremony (not at all like "paparazzi," which we were afraid of).
    Thank you Samantha for a wonderful experience!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Corner House Photography's reply:

Jasmine, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a sweet review! Being a part of your big day was absolutely amazing :)

Emily · Married on 11/04/2017

Samantha was everything we had hoped for and more. If we could give her more than 5 stars we would! From the moment we started talking to her, we knew she was the photographer for us. She always responded to our emails right away and took the time to help us choose different poses and outfits ahead of time. We sent her a link of a photo shoot we liked and she even referenced it when taking our photo shoot. She went above and beyond all expectations. She got us our pictures back within days and they were even better than we ever could have imagined. She was so lovely to work with throughout this whole experience and we cannot wait for her to capture our big day!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Corner House Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Emily for the absolutely amazing review!

Andrea · Married on 10/21/2017

So many good things to say about Corner House Photography! The entire team is so talented, kind, and professional. I received my wedding photos quickly and they were stunning. Despite rowdy (uncooperative) groomsmen and my 2 year old daughter who was NOT having pictures that day Whitney still captured great moments with all of them and didn't miss a single thing all night. They're just warm and fuzzy feeling individuals that get things done and have a serious eye for capturing the life of a photo. I could go on and on. Thank you Samantha and Whitney for being such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Corner House Photography's reply:

Andie, you are truly an absolute sweetheart and we are so appreciative to have been a part of your big day!

Hannah · Married on 10/21/2017

Samantha did an amazing job at our wedding last month. Being from out of town, I had to go off of some online reviews and found Corner House Photography to be highly rated. Samantha was the perfect pick for our wedding.
    Not only is she prompt and friendly, she took the lead of direction and that made all of the difference when having a larger wedding party. The images were absolutely stunning. The attention to the details of the day (which are what takes months to plan) were just as great as the group and couple photos.
    We are so grateful to have the most special day documented so beautifully. Thanks again, Samantha!

Sent on 01/01/2018

Corner House Photography's reply:

Hannah and Huntington, where do I begin! Your wedding day was so incredibly special and from the moment we met I just knew that we were all a perfect match. Hannah I love how your extrovert personality and take charge/go with the flow demeanor made for such a beautiful day. Seeing the way Hunt looked at you on and off camera, was so instilling of the power of love. While you both live miles away, please keep in touch for those vaca days when you come to Florida to visit Disney or for cruising. Looking forward to seeing you both again soon!

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2017

Samantha was just perfect for us! She understood our personalities and let them shine through both our engagement and wedding photos. Our engagement photos were at Universal CityWalk and she met us there and suggested great spots for us to take photos as we walked around.

On the wedding day, she and Lana were prompt and very professional. They did a wonderful job capturing not only posed photos with our families but also candid shots of everyone having a great time talking, laughing and dancing at the reception. All of our guests could not stop raving about Samantha and what a great job she was doing. Through it all, she communicated with us the whole time and always had a smiling face.

We were so thrilled to get our photos back as quickly as we did - they look awesome and will be treasured for years and years to come. Thank you Corner House Photography - we can’t recommend you enough!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Jessica,

I cannot thank you and Tyler enough for having me capture your big day. Seriously while I loved every moment of it, I must say that Tyler dancing with his mom to Cher will be an all time memory!

The two of you have a love that is just so beautiful and seeing your tears during Tyler's toast about you and the love your share was also a favorite moment. I look forward to keeping in touch!

Renee · Married on 10/07/2017

Don't look anywhere else, hire Samantha! From the moment we first we spoke I felt confident that she was the right person for the job. Incredibly thorough, responsive, sweet and the quality of her photos for the price was a bargain! We did our engagement shoot with her as well and the photos came out beautiful, we were even featured on a wedding site! On the day of the wedding she was on time and sooo many people commented on how hard her and her assistant Lana were working to capture every moment. One of my favorite moments of the wedding was when she went to photograph my husband and the groomsmen, who were a bit rowdy, and my bridesmaids and I heard her usually soft spoken voice get loud and get them together. We all started cracking up but it just goes to show how she adapts to any situation to get the job done! An added plus was receiving our photos quickly! Samantha thank you so much and looking forward to seeing you in the future because you will be my photographer forever!!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Renee,

You and Lawrence were such a dream to work with. From getting ready with your girls having a blast, popping champagne, and putting on your gown to Lawrence and his rather silly groomsmen, all of you enjoyed every moment.

During your ceremony, it was incredible to see how go with the flow you both were when we had to head inside last minute due to the rather heavy sun shower. Fortunately we were able to come back outside for formal portraits with my second shooter holding an umbrella above. It was like the skys parted though as soon as your newlywed portraits were up!

From the sentimental toasts to the amazing moments captured throughout the night, each moment was beautiful.

Looking forward to keeping in touch and capturing special moments to come!
  • Y

Yarely · Married on 09/29/2017

From the first moment I spoke with Samantha I knew she would be absolutely perfect! I adore her and she is extremely professional. Definitely my absolute favorite vendor, all of the photos I've received are gorgeous there isn't a bad one! I'm so glad I have all of the pictures for all of the memories. It just makes it so difficult only choosing a few to print out. :) She's very personable and amazing to work with!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Becky · Married on 06/10/2017

What can I say? We had a fantastic experience with Samantha and her team. She made us feel very comfortable with our engagement shoot and was attentive to every detail. She was quick to answer any questions we had. On the day of the ceremony Whitney captured every detail. She also made us feel very comfortable and presented the utmost professionalism. When the thunderstorms came for about an hour before the ceremony, Whitney was very flexible with everyone working on a backup plan and then again when the skies cleared right at the time of the ceremony and we moved back to the original plan. We hardly knew she was even there throughout the ceremony. She was great with our nieces and nephew and caught so many special moments. I love the photos and can't stop looking at them. We are thankful that we found Corner House Photography and that they were a part of making our day one that we will never forget! I highly recommend them for your event. You won't be disappointed. Thank you Samantha for being a part of our special day!!!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Natalie · Married on 05/28/2017

Samantha is just incredible! When my fiance and I got engaged, she was very considerate of our circumstances (myself going to school and Arizona and my husband being in the military with limited availability to be back in Florida). We weren't really sure where we wanted to do engagement pictures but she picked the perfect place that suited us well! After she sent us our pictures, we fell in love and receive numerous compliments from friends and family. When she asked about our wedding date, it was up in the air still at that point and she was fine with that! This past summer, we decided to elope and we were so happy with Samantha's flexibility and willingness to shoot our elopement! The pictures were absolutely to-die-for and we couldn't be happier! Samantha will be our go to photographer for all of our photo needs from here on out! Thank you so much, Samantha, for your beautiful work!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Corner House Photography's reply:

Natalie, it means the world to me that I was able to be a part of your elopement to Patrick. It has been an incredible journey seeing the two of you from your engagement, to elopement, and now traveling the world.

All the best, xo, Samantha

Rayna · Married on 05/20/2017

Such a fantastic team and all around wonderful experience. Samantha and her team exude professionalism, sensitivity, and charm. I first contacted Samantha with very little lead time. My wedding was about 2 months away but she immediately responded to my inquiry and put me at ease, asking all the right questions to gain an understanding of our vision and assure me that all would be well! Our photographer the day of our wedding was Steve, an associate shooter who I can't recommend highly enough! The moment he arrived to my bridal suite the morning of our wedding, his energy was calming and professional. We'd had phone conversations ahead of time, but in person it was obvious right away that he had an agenda and was very organized but also helped us feel so relaxed. Working with him and taking cues from Steve throughout the day was such a pleasure. We are SO happy with the level of service we received. Most of all we are thrilled with how our wedding pictures turned out, from the the first look to the end of our reception and we will cherish these memories forever!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Jasmine · Married on 04/15/2017

Samantha was simply amazing! My husband and I wanted to have an "elegant" engagement shoot. We sent Samantha pictures from Pinterest via email and she selected the MOST PERFECT destination to achieve our vision! She gave great suggestions and was so motivating during the shoot. We also booked Corner House Photography for our wedding day. Samantha and her team were easy-going and really kept us on time while still capturing the most beautiful photos. Every family member was accounted for and every moment was captured. We recommend Corner House Photography to any couple looking for a creative, professional, talented, and easy-going photographer!! Thank you again, Corner House!!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Corner House Photography's reply:

We are so appreciative of your kind review about our team! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review, you are the best!!!

Emily · Married on 03/11/2017

Corner House Photography embodies everything you need for wedding photography. And Samantha takes what you need, and goes so much further. Her professionalism, talent, and rapid turnaround are first rate, and we were consistently impressed and grateful for her hard work. Samantha guided us through our engagement photos with grace and ease, and we cherish those in our hearts deeply. Her poise and quick thinking return the best results, and we could not ask for more, as she exceeded our wildest expectations. With two shooters on our wedding day, Samantha and Steve covered our event and returned to us (within a week!) a battery of fantastic memories for our whirlwind day. Corner House Photography provides everything you will need for your special day, and they will go further than you can think of and surprise you on delivery. Thank you so much for making our day picturesque!

Sent on 03/24/2017
  • Nathaly

Nathaly · Married on 02/25/2017

Samantha was such a blessing to have on our wedding day! We used her services for our engagement session as well, which is highly recommended because we became comfortable with posing for photos and prepared for all the photos to come on our wedding day. Sam was very flexible with our meeting time and location- engagement shoot was in Lake Whales area and wedding was in Davenport. She is prompt, responsible, and her experience speaks numbers! Needless to say, we are very pleased with how quickly photos were returned to us and extremely happy that Sam was able to give us so many pictures that truly captured all the good times of our wedding. Thank you Sam <3

Sent on 03/27/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 01/21/2017

Loved working with Samantha and Anna! They did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding pictures! Very sweet and professional.

Sent on 02/15/2017

Dale · Married on 12/04/2016

My wife and I hired Samantha to photograph our daughter's wedding. We could not have been more pleased! She contacted us within an hour of our requesting a quote on her web site, and she maintained that level of service throughout our experience with her. She is extremely friendly and accommodating, and is also a very hard worker. While taking the engagement photos, and while working the wedding, she captured many more photographs than expected. In addition, she is very artistically creative in her work, in both her use of light and scenery, and in the variety of poses she utilizes, and it shows in the final product. I highly recommend Samantha for your wedding or other event.

Sent on 01/08/2017

Corner House Photography's reply:

Dale thank you so much for the incredibly kind review! I feel so honored to have been a part of your daughter's wedding. Jennifer and Peter are truly beautiful inside and out - it was such an incredible joy to be part of their special day :)

Rachel · Married on 11/12/2016

Cornerhouse photography did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding photographs and our wedding video. Samantha is so awesome in capturing your unique style and we felt completely relaxed working with her!! I would recommend them over and over again, that's how great their work is!! I seriously can't say enough good things about them!! We will definitely be using them again in the future for maturnity photos and baby photos (when that time comes). ????????

Sent on 01/17/2017

Corner House Photography's reply:

Awwww Rachel! I so appreciate you taking the time to leave such an amazing review. Your destination wedding to Mexico and the Florida Keys was definitely one for the books. Thank you for taking me a long to share in the joy and capture the memories of the two of you saying "I do!" xo, Samantha

Elyse · Married on 11/11/2016

Samantha did our engagement photos and they are lovely. My fiancé is not one for taking photos so she was good about making us feel comfortable and just act like we were having fun. We went in with an open mind on the photos we wanted she was able to pose us perfectly. The one thing I did request was to honor that we are getting married on Veterans Day since my fiancé is a veteran and she took gorgeous photos of us with the flag. We are thankful for the memories she gave us.

Sent on 07/29/2016

Corner House Photography's reply:

Elyse, thank you so much for the amazing review! I had such a great time capturing your Cypress Grove Estate House engagement. Wishing you and Kerry all the best!

Bri · Married on 11/11/2016

Samantha goes above and beyond to make her clients, feel comfortable and look great! As a bride and groom who both prefer to be behind the camera rather than infront of it, Samantha made us feel natural and shot magical moments at both our engagement shoot and wedding.
    Even our wedding guests were commenting on what a great photographer we had. She was able to capture the little moments that meant so much. We never felt like we had a camera in our face. And after viewing the pictures, we realized just how many moments Samantha caught, that we had missed.
    I highly recommend Samatha and Corner House Photography to anyone looking for a photographer. You can tell she puts her heart into her craft and it is reflected in the quality of the photographs we received.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Corner House Photography's reply:

Bri you are absolutely amazing!!! I had such a fun time capturing you and Andre tie the knot during your BB Kings Blues Club wedding. I am not sure I will ever have a wedding that had so much excitement and passion for dancing as the two of you and your guests did! I just loved getting to know you both from your Universal Studios engagement to wedding. Thank you again!

Rosalie · Married on 11/04/2016

I do not have the words to express how AMAZING Corner House Photography and Samantha were. From the first time we spoke on the phone, to our engagement session, wedding day, and everything in between, Samantha went above and beyond to ensure everything I had envisioned for my wedding photography came to life. Her team is simply amazing and I am so happy to have chosen her to capture the most important day of my life.

Sent on 11/24/2016

Corner House Photography's reply:

Rosalie, what can I say! It has been so amazing from capturing that iconic shot of William picking you up at your engagement to the beautiful moments during your wedding at the historic chapel in Sanford. I feel so blessed to have been a part of your big day and so honored you chose me as your photographer.

Alex · Married on 11/03/2016

My husband and I are so happy we hired Corner House Photography to photograph our sealing/wedding at the LDS Temple in Orlando! Samantha is wonderful!! She was willing to work with our schedules, she is kind, she has a great eye for "the perfect shot", she helped us feel comfortable while shooting, and most importantly, she delivers AMAZING photos! We are so so grateful to her for her work! Hire her for all of your photography needs!! She's the best!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Corner House Photography's reply:

Alex, thank you, thank you, thank you! Capturing your sealing was truly amazing. I loved all of your ideas and am so happy we were able to deliver exactly what you wanted. Truly magical, the two of you were beyond easy to capture as it was clear as day your love and faith surrounded the two of you. Wishing you an amazing journey through life!

Teri · Married on 10/29/2016

My advice is to trust me and definitely use Corner House Photography for your wedding!!! Samantha is the best! You will be so happy with every aspect of your experience with her!
    I found Corner House Photography online and looked at the website because they were Voted Top 3 for Weddings in Central Florida. Our family would put her at Number One! I am so pleased with every aspect of our relationship with Samantha! She was very accommodating since our daughter and her fiance were out of state, but planning a Florida wedding. We were immediately drawn to the beauty and artistry of her photos. Her knowledge, imagination, creativity and personality all combine to make her photos amazing! Samantha is very professional, but also felt like a close friend. Always kind, patient and guiding us through the process so that everyone was at ease. Instead of an Engagement Session we asked for a Bridal Session. What a fun time we had and so many beautiful photos to see! Many were absolutely breathtaking! We eagerly awaited the photos from the Wedding Day and Reception! We are not disappointed in any way! Every photo tells a story! Every minute of the day and every detail was captured with stunning photos that will be cherished forever! My daughter and I had a vision and Samantha totally captured it!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Corner House Photography's reply:

Teri you are absolutely amazing! I couldn't have asked for a sweeter bride than your daughter Janelle. I must say Roy was quite the dapper groom and together the two of them are unstoppable. Their wedding was amazing to capture, but what was more amazing for me was getting to know you and your family. Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of such a monumental occasion. Wishing you lots of love and all the best!

Scott · Married on 10/21/2016

Samantha was absolutely great. She was very professional and was completely interested in capturing the perfect picture. Our pictures turned out great. She was very flexible and accommodating as well! We are so happy we choose her!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Corner House Photography's reply:

Scott and Raul, thank you! Capturing your wedding in downtown Church Street at the Orchid Garden was an absolute blast. I think we could have kept the dancing going for days! I truly enjoyed working with both of you and wish you all the best!

Ps. I hope your cabin is coming along and wishing you many vacations to come!

Kara · Married on 10/14/2016

Samantha is amazing! Her work is absolutely beautiful :) She was such a pleasure to work with, she is professional and goes above and beyond to get that perfect picture. My day was stress free and all smiles:)

Sent on 11/10/2016

Corner House Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kara for the kind words! I am so glad we were able to contribute to a stress free day. Honestly you and Curtis are just too cute for words. He is truly an amazing wedding coordinator by the way ;)

Kelsey · Married on 10/08/2016

Samantha was the absolute best to work with! She is so talented and does amazing photography!! My husband and I are not exactly the best at taking pictures, and we were nervous at first, but she makes you feel so comfortable and makes the pictures absolutely perfect!! I absolutely recommend going to her for all your photography needs! She is the BEST!!!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Corner House Photography's reply:

Kelsey thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a sweet review! Capturing your special day at Timacuan Golf Club was incredible. You and Alex are so amazing and so is your family! Looking forward to family photos on the 19th!