Corner House Photography Reviews

153 | Winter Park, FL

153 Reviews for Corner House Photography

Cassie · Married on 04/13/2019

Sooo good!

Samantha and her team at Corner House Photography are amazing! I couldn’t be happier with my wedding pictures! They all turned out so beautiful! I can’t stop looking at them! Huge shout out to Whitney (our wedding day photographer)! She was with me from 2:30pm-10:30pm capturing every special moment. She was great at giving us direction with poses. I highly recommend Corner House for any special occasion. Big thank you to Whitney! She is amazing!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Corner House Photography's reply:

We are so appreciative of your kind review about our team! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review, you are the best!!!
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 04/06/2019

High quality and value!

10/10 highly recommend Samantha and her team. Talent, quality, speed, and thoughtfulness, they were very easy to work with. Out of all the photographers we initially contacted, Samantha also got back to us the quickest, so the relationship already started out on a good foot! We loved both our engagement session (included in the package!) and our wedding photos, and received a ton of compliments on both. The photos were very natural versus overly staged. She went above and beyond, including always being available via phone and email, rearranging our ceremony lineup to get my best side and making sure we got all of our shots in time for us to join our cocktail hour, without sacrificing the quantity or quality. The fact that she is also affordable is just the icing on the cake! Thank you Samantha! :)

Sent on 04/26/2019

Brittany · Married on 03/30/2019

Highly recommended

Samantha and the team are excellent. Organized, knowledgeable, and personable. We got our wedding pictures back so quickly! She also responds to emails, texts, and calls almost immediately so you're NEVER left hanging, waiting for a response. They are worth the money you spend. I would recommend Samantha and her team to anyone because my thought was, besides your memories, the pictures will be the only thing you will have to reflect on after that day, and this team did a great job at capturing it.

Sent on 04/05/2019

Corner House Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for having us be a part of your big day! We truly appreciate the time you took in leaving such a kind review :)
  • Meaghan

Meaghan · Married on 03/27/2019

Bride & Groom

I am so in love with cornerhouse photography’s team!! They brought these pictures to life, first with our engagement photos and then again with our wedding photos! I was able to work with both Samantha(engagement session) and Whitney(wedding day) and they were incredible! Samantha was able to capture an adorable picture of our little girl, which isn’t the easiest to accomplish. Whitney had a bit of a time crunch due to some delays on the wedding day but pulled it off with ease! Throughout this process, Samantha would send me emails, here and there, reminding me of things to check off my checklist. And as we all know, this is something that is extremely helpful. I just want to thank them again for being apart of our day and would be happy to recommend them to everyone I know!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Jameson W · Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Samantha was fantastic. She was always quick to respond to emails and was really on top of planning out all the details. She did our engagement photos, and they came out fantastic. She was great about telling us how to pose and what to do while still having the pictures come out very natural looking. We had two dogs, including an unruly puppy, in our pictures, and Samantha was really patient and understanding. For the wedding day, she laid out a full timeline with what pictures were going to be taken when. It was perfect because then we knew exactly when different people needed to be there and what we were supposed to be doing. It made the formal portraits very efficient and helped make sure we got all the specific pictures we wanted. We had Jacob as the photographer on the wedding day, and he did an awesome job. He was able to get the formal portraits done pretty quickly, so that we had more time for the more personal and fun ones. The pictures came out beautiful. He did a great job of getting candid shots and setting up shots. I really cannot say enough good things about Corner House Photography, highly recommended!

Sent on 04/06/2019

• Katie

Katie Maslak · Married on 03/23/2019

Best photographer

Samantha was awesome. She was very attentive to our wedding party and progressed things very efficiently. She kept things on track and was everywhere she needed to be to capture the most intimate moments at our wedding. When the groom went outside to get a special gift from the groomsmen she made sure she was alongside them. She came early and left late and staged everything perfectly while capturing the most import candid shots impeccably. Her photos turned amazing! I can't stop looking at them! Whatsmore, her turn around time was 9 days! (Ok, we might have gotten luck there--but still, that's unheard of!) I will return to her for any future photography needs Sidenote, she also recommended the most amazing DJ!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Corner House Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for having me capture your big day! We are so grateful for the opportunity and loved being there to celebrate with you!
  • Mego7263

Meg · Married on 03/17/2019

The best decision for our day!

Hiring Samantha and her team (shoutout to Dawn!) was the best decision I made for our wedding. Not only am I absolutely thrilled with the photos we received, we got them back much faster than anticipated. Originally we had booked the Corner House Photography team package, but after Samantha did our engagement photos we decided to upgrade to using her for our wedding photography. We loved the engagement session and both felt so comfortable that we wanted Samantha there to shoot our big day as well. I cannot say enough great things about the photos that Samantha and Dawn captured on our wedding day, my husband and I love all of them so much we're having trouble deciding which ones we want prints of! They both truly have an eye for capturing the special moments of the day and posing you for ideal portraits. Samantha was always very quick to respond to emails and was incredibly flexible when dealing with any changes we needed to make to our wedding day outline, she was also completely professional and courteous throughout the whole process. I 100% recommend Samantha and her team at Corner House Photography for any of your photography needs - I know that if the time comes that I need another photographer she will be the first person I call. Thank you Samantha and Dawn!!!

Sent on 03/30/2019

• Shivana

Shivana · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing team!

Working with Corner House was so wonderful! Samantha was always so responsive and sent great reminders and communications to ensure everything ran smoothly. From the beginning, she was so flexible with us in working around the temperamental Florida rain to schedule our engagement shoot. She also got some amazing shots of us at the location we first met, which was so special to us.
    For our two-day wedding, we worked with Dawn. They both scheduled a call with us prior to the events to review everything. Dawn was also so wonderful and captured amazing detail shots and candids, which we absolutely love!
    Thank you both so much for giving us these incredible memories of our special events!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Gloria Infande · Married on 03/03/2019

Stunning pictures

One of the best decisions we made in our wedding process, was to hire Samantha from Corner House photography. She is so talented, her photo are stunning. She is easy to deal with and very professional. She took over 600 pictures of my daughter's wedding and gave us a lasting memories of a once in a lifetime event. We are so happy we made the decision to hire Samantha.

Sent on 03/17/2019

Nicole Croft · Married on 03/01/2019

Could not have asked for a more amazing photographer

My husband and I both agree, if we could only recommend one of our wedding vendors, Samantha and Corner House Photography would be it! From the initial phone call I could tell that Samantha was experienced, knowledgeable, and professional yet personable. She created the timeline for our wedding day, suggested a beautiful location and time of day for our engagement photos, kept everyone on schedule/kept everything moving smoothly the day of the wedding prior to the ceremony, and was always easily accessible to communicate with via text or email throughout the whole wedding planning process. One thing I absolutely loved about Samantha and her team was how comfortable they kept everyone during the photo/video process, which ultimately resulted in pictures and film expressing the true feeling of the wedding. We cannot thank Samantha and Corner House Photography enough for being a part of our wedding day, and for helping us preserve our special memories.

Sent on 03/24/2019

Paige · Married on 02/23/2019

Made My Day Magical

Samantha and her team are amazing. The photos are amazing. Our photographer Whitney was amazing and she was so patient with my large family. She made sure to capture images of all my guests at the reception which was really nice because I was able to send each guest a photo of themselves with the thank you cards. Also the timeframe for getting the photos back was phenomenal. I got the back just 5 days after the wedding. Communication with this company is also top notch. They send multiple emails to capture information as well as phone calls to make sure they have all the info correct for your big day. If I had to do it all over again I would pick Cornerhouse photography over and over again.

Sent on 03/17/2019

• Michelle

Matthew · Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing Memories

Samantha was amazing! We did a lot of research before selecting her. And to be honest, my husband actually picked her out. That says a lot, as most of you know most guys aren't too involved in the details. We get a lot of "what ever you want"... lol. But he helped me do the research and was very impressed (as I) with what we found. From our engagement photos to our wedding, we loved our photos.

Sent on 02/18/2019

Carines M · Married on 12/30/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Samantha is incredible! She was so helpful from the moment we reached out to her to be our photographer at our December wedding at the Tampa Garden Club. She is so sweet and instantly made me feel comfortable. I was a little nervous because being photographed isn't my favorite. I am absolutely astounded at how incredible our photos turned out! My guests have also commented at how amazing our photos are and how great Samantha was that night. The time leading up to our wedding was chaotic, with my hair and makeup running behind. She was such a calming force for me, and helped so much in keeping things moving. I appreciated her attention to details and how helpful she was in making sure that the details were perfect (like suggesting the removal of our runner down the aisle because she knew it wouldn't stay in place; and subsequently throwing flowers down to make it look absolutely beautiful!). Not really having been photographed before, I've learned through this experience how important it is to have someone with her professionalism and kindness. She guided us in our posing, and I really can't believe the photos are US! They look so natural! I would highly recommend Corner House photography to capture such an important day!

Sent on 01/21/2019

• Dinara

Dinara · Married on 12/15/2018

Highly recommended for wedding photos!

From our first interaction with Samantha we had a great feeling about her ability to perfectly capture our wedding day, and after seeing the photos, she and her team greatly exceeded our expectations! On the day of the wedding she did a great job of getting the right people together for all of the photos we wanted to take, and her attention to detail was evident in each photo. She was very thoughtful about the way she approached our wedding photos to the extent of researching our venue in advance. The resulting photos are absolutely incredible, and we've had several people comment that these were the best wedding photos they have ever seen. She was well organized, fun, and overall great to work with. We couldn't be happier with our decision to select Corner House Photography.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Corner House Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Dinara! We truly enjoyed being a part of your big day at the St Pete Fine Arts Museum :)

Taylor · Married on 12/01/2018

Best Decision Ever - professional, creative, sweet!

Samantha is the greatest photographer we could’ve dreamt of hiring for our Wedding. My husband and I were married at Longboat Key Club Resort on December 1st. We live in Boston, so we were planning the wedding from afar when we decided to hire Samantha. This was purely based on online reviews, viewing her work, which was clearly top notch, and one phone conversation in which she went over package options, pricing, and details. Engagement photos were included in our package, but because we weren’t local we were content with simply skipping those. Samantha encouraged us to see if we could make some time work, as she thought it would be beneficial. The only time that ended up working for us was around Christmas time of last year (2018). Samantha was kind enough during the holidays to take a few hours out of her morning to meet us for a sunrise photoshoot at Mead Botanical Garden in Orlando. We were thrilled with how the photos came out – we used two of them on our Save the Dates. No detail is spared. Not only is Samantha an exception photographer, but she took the time to get to know us, as a couple, which made us feel more comfortable in front of the camera. You can see on her website that she isn’t just taking photographs, but crafting a whole story around her clients and their life together. It’s really amazing.
    On the day of the wedding Samantha is EXACTLY what you want. She is the sweetest person you’ll ever meet, but on the big day – she’s the boss. She is supremely talented, so it makes sense that she knows exactly what is going to make a beautiful shot. So be prepared for her to be directing you and your Bridal party/family around for the day. We trusted her completely and didn’t give her a long list of pinterest-y pictures we wanted. After the formal portraits, Samantha and her second shooter (Lana – also the sweetest!!!) stayed until about 9:30 (about 3 hours of the reception) to get some action shots. Again, she was outstanding. When your Aunt is struggling to take 3 pictures on her 2006 flip phone, rest assured Samantha will be right there to politely ask her to step aside and to take some professional quality photos. She will be locked in on you all night, so you don’t have to give a second thought to whether or not certain moments are being captured – with Samantha, you KNOW they are.
    Overall we couldn’t have been more thrilled. Samantha is a true talent, and we are SO thankful that she was there to capture the best moments on our biggest day. Also, make sure you get her on the dancefloor for at least a little bit- she’s got some moves!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Corner House Photography's reply:

Taylor you are simply amazing! I cannot thank you enough for your kindness and welcoming our team on your big day!
  • Jessilyn

Jessilyn · Married on 11/24/2018

Simply stunning!

Just got my my wedding photos in from Corner House and WOW!! They turned more than 600 stunning images around in less than a week. Jacob was phenomenal. He was early to the site and attentive to detail. He had us cracking up and knew exactly the right angles so our pictures turned out incredible. I knew Corner House was good, but I didn't expect the images to be as great as they are. Thrilled beyond belief :-)

Thanks, Samantha and team!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Corner House Photography's reply:

Jessilyn - thank you! - seriously could you be any sweeter! We love your review and loved being a part of your big day!

Paige · Married on 10/27/2018

Samantha is the best at what she does!

I can’t even begin to express how amazing Samantha was. She is SO talented at what she does. She has the best eye for photos! She is very good at getting your whole party to pay attention and do what they’re supposed to be doing, which makes sure your pictures come out great! She wasn’t scheduled to show up to my venue until 2:30 but got there at 1:30 so we were ahead of the game with pre wedding pictures. She made sure to come up to me several times through out the night to see if there was any special pictures I wanted before the night was over. She also does great at telling you what to do with your hands, when to smile, how to stand because you’re not thinking about that, this makes for awesome pictures. She did a first look with my dad and I and it was perfect. She made the formal portraits quick and easy so my party could go get some food, but also made sure the pictures were good. She traveled around 2 hours to shoot our special day. When you first reach out to her she sets up a phone call and really gets to know you and your fiancé, what you like, what you want. She had a way of making me feel beautiful, and like I mattered to her and i wasn’t just another client, or another shoot. I would reccomend Samantha and her team at Corner House Phrogography to anyone. 10 times out of 10. They were AMAZING. She is shooting my brothers wedding in May and I can’t wait to work with her again!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Corner House Photography's reply:

Paige, this truly warms my heart! I loved being able to capture both your engagement and wedding. Thank you so much!
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 10/27/2018

Destination Wedding

Samantha made my entire planning process run smooth and stress free with her constant communication and response to any questions I had. This was very important to me since it was a destination wedding.

As for our photographer Jacob, there are no words that can describe how amazing he was and I am so glad that he was a part of our special day. I'm just now getting a chance to really look at my pictures and it's incredible how Jacob captured the day. It makes me sad that our wedding day has already passed but I can look at the pictures and it brings me back to that day with my family and friends and I know that they will every time I do..... Everything was absolutely perfect!

Sincerely,
    The Hirshey’s

Sent on 12/02/2018

Corner House Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Beth! Our team truly enjoyed being a part of capturing your big day and the special moments and memories!
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful photographer

Samantha and her team were wonderful to work with throughout the engagement photos to the wedding day. Whitney did a stellar job capturing all the magic of our wedding day, we are so happy with how they turned out. We look at them and have to pinch ourselves to remind us that it all happened in real life! Thank you Samantha and Whitney for your creativeness!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Corner House Photography's reply:

Maria you totally rock! Thank you so much for your kind words about our team. We loved being a part of your big day!

Margaret · Married on 09/22/2018

Best Day Ever!

Samantha was a wonderful choice for a photographer for our most important day. From our first inquiry to the time after the wedding, she has been responsive and professional. Our photos are absolutely beautiful and she captured so many amazing moments from our day. I look forward to using Samantha again in the future.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Corner House Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Margaret for your amazing review! We loved being a part of your big day! Wishing you all the best!

Kesley · Married on 09/14/2018

Samantha was amazing! She was very responsive and thorough leading up to the wedding. On the day of, she came in and got to work, bringing a perfect combination of assertiveness and her sweet personality. Everything ran so smoothly. We received our full album in about 2 weeks!!! & The pictures are incredible.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Corner House Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kesley for your amazing review! We loved being a part of your big day! Wishing you all the best!

Grace · Married on 09/08/2018

Samantha was a pleasure to work with. She took a personal interest in our love story and special day and made sure that she understood what our plans were and what we were looking for. We had total confidence in being able to capture and record our day, which took out a lot of the stress involved. She was very professional and obviously experienced. Samantha knew where to go, which angles and shots would look best, and what was important. She kept the shoot on schedule, but was also very friendly and accommodating of individual requests. We were both very much at ease with our choice of photographer well before we had even seen the photos! The images themselves are beautiful, accessible, and easily shareable. We would like to thank Samantha for her work, and give her the highest recommendation to any and all considering her services.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Corner House Photography's reply:

Grace you and your hubby are truly so beautiful inside and out. It was such a joy to capture your sealing and reception. We loved being a part of your wedding day!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/14/2018

10/10 would reccomend! Amanda was the photographer for our wedding and we absolutely loved her! Amanda has such a sweet spirit and was so easy going and fun to work with! She managed difficult family members and made all of my pinterest dreams come true! Thank you so much Amanda! Definitely choose Corner House Photography for your wedding. It is an incredible value and the photographers will help your day be the best day ever!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Corner House Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth for your amazing review! We loved being a part of your big day! Wishing you all the best!

Stacey · Married on 04/28/2018

Samantha and her team were amazing. She paid attention to the little details. She went over and beyond. Our pictures came out beautiful.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Corner House Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Stacey for your amazing review! We loved being a part of your big day! Wishing you all the best!

Caitlyn · Married on 03/24/2018

Booking Samantha was the best decision we made when it came to our wedding! We were planning for a very long time and she helped us every step of the way. She emails newsletters with tips and reminders, helped us figure out our timing, and had wonderful suggestions throughout the entire process. She’s so much more than a photographer, she truly is peace of mind that everything is going to go smoothly on the wedding day. I even asked her for some advice on other vendors and the suggestions she gave me were PERFECT. On the wedding day, we had her and associate shooter Whitney. My family RAVED about how amazing they were. Samantha made sure that we never felt rushed and could get pictures with as many people as we wanted. She also went above and beyond with helping to bustle my dress when no one else could figure out how to do it. I am so grateful for everything Samantha did to make our day perfect. Oh, and did I mention the pictures are STUNNING! Look no further, you’ve found the best photographers in Samantha and her team!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Corner House Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Caitlyn for your amazing review! We loved being a part of your big day! Wishing you all the best!