Corner House Photography Reviews

150 Reviews for Corner House Photography

• Ivy

Ivy Pines Wolfe · Getting married on 04/03/2021

Best photographer ever!

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Samantha. From the moment we met her I felt such a sense of competence that she really put my mind at ease. She arrived at our wedding about two hours early and was in full control of everything. She went above and beyond helping to organize things and keep us totally on our timeline. Every single person that met her at our wedding had something to say about our amazing photographer. I truly don’t think the day would have gone as smoothly as it did without Samantha. We just received our pictures after only one week and they are fantastic. She captured everything we wanted and more. I genuinely don’t think we could have asked for anyone better than Samantha and her team. The wonderful reviews we read were 100% accurate

Sent on 03/24/2020

Corner House Photography's reply:

Ivy, you are so amazing! Thank you for this wonderful review! We loved being a part of your daughter's big day at the beautiful Orlando World Center Marriott!
  • Sharlyne

Sharlyne Sanchez · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Excellent!

Samantha and her team are amazing! On our wedding we were blessed to have Amanda be our photographer. Amanda was phenomenal! Her attention to detail and her ability to connect with my husband and I was great. She was so easy to work with and gave us all the direction we needed to feel comfortable in front of the camera. The Corner House Photography team got our pictures back to us in a little over a week after our wedding and the final product was breathtaking. Looking at all the moments Amanda was able to capture helped us relive our wedding night and even brought tears to my eyes to see these beautiful pictures. I would definitely recommend the Corner House Photography team to anybody looking to capture those special moments. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Corner House Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for having us be a part of your big day! We truly appreciate the time you took in leaving such a kind review :)

Lauren Leasure · Married on 02/09/2020

The absolute BEST!!!

Samantha and her team are simply the BEST.
    I had never done any sort of photoshoot, so when we first went for our engagement session, I was so nervous. Neither myself nor my husband had any idea what to do, but Sam made it so simple!!! She directed us so seamlessly and made us feel so incredibly comfortable! She even managed to calm our crazy dogs and snap some super cute photos of them!! Our photos came out so perfectly.
    From the time we hired her until our wedding day, she was always available for questions and EXTREMELY organized and sent over schedules and things to remember. It was so helpful!!
    When it came to the wedding day, everyone is always such a mess and running around, but Samantha and the videographer Lana were such a calming factor and they were able to get everyone into their places and get their photos taken so easily!!! With a group of 7 guys, it could be difficult, but Sam was able to help all the guys get into their suits and help tie their ties (Since they had all forgotten to do that!) and got all their group shots done. They loved her and her direction and it made it so comfortable! We also asked Sam to snap some family photos after the wedding, which included around 50 people at once! She managed to get everyone into place and photos taken within a few minutes!! When we got our wedding photos back, I literally stared at them for hours. She did such an AMAZING job and there is not a single photo she didn’t get throughout the night!!! All my favorite memories she captured so perfectly. I loved having Samantha at our wedding and I loved her being our photographer. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her and her team if you want the best!!!

We just got our wedding video back as well...and it is PERFECT. It captures every single part of the day and is the most special memory and everything we could have hoped for!

We also hired her for a newborn session for my brother and his wife and again, she did such an amazing job. Her positivity and her energy is just so amazing to be around and she always is able to capture true emotions in her photos.

Sent on 02/24/2020

Corner House Photography's reply:

Lauren, you so incredibly amazing. I appreciate the time you took in writing this incredible review!

Shelby L · Married on 02/05/2020

The Most Beautiful Wedding Photos

We cannot thank Samantha enough for all of her help on our wedding day. We are blown away by her guidance and assistance during the entire day. She truly went above and beyond, and we would have been lost without her help! Not to mention the pictures which are so beyond beautiful-which was the reason we chose her to capture our special day in the first place. From the bottom of our hearts, truly, thank you!

Sent on 02/24/2020

Corner House Photography's reply:

Shelby, you brought me to tears, thank you so much for your kind review :)

Wishing you a beautiful forever together!
  • Danielle

Danielle Deleon · Married on 02/01/2020

Amazing Wedding Photography!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! We hired Samantha as our wedding photographer and she could not have done any more of an amazing job! From the initial quote request to the final event, everything was so smooth. She listened to what we wanted while also providing and offering suggestions. She also made everyone feel comfortable while taking the photos that feel awkward, but turn out incredible. Samantha’s organization, calmness, and direction during the formal portraits further helped my husband and I get to cocktail hour with our guests. Every wedding moment was captured by Samantha and her associate shooter. To make everything better, she was SO quick to provide sneak peaks and our full gallery wedding photos! This makes a huge difference when you want to immediately relive the day. Thank you to Samantha and her team!

Sent on 01/27/2020

Corner House Photography's reply:

Dani, we loved being a part of your big day at Paradise Cove! Thank you for your kind words! Wishing you a beautiful forever together!

Sydney Scheft · Married on 01/18/2020

Made the day stress-free and captured everything!

From the first phone call with Samantha, I felt so comfortable with the decision in choosing her and her team for my wedding day. She was always so quick to respond. She was also extremely helpful with setting the timeline and answering my photography questions as well as my million other wedding-related questions. We did our engagement shoot with Samantha and she was amazing at directing us and making us look natural which made the pictures come out great!! We had Dawn on our wedding day and she was amazing! She made everyone feel comfortable but also took charge when she needed to. She was great at getting all of the pictures we wanted and kept our timeline ahead of schedule. She was even great with our dog and managed to get amazing pictures of our crazy dog. I felt so lucky to work with these amazing women! Not to mention we got our wedding photos three days after the event and they all came out INCREDIBLE!!

Sent on 01/22/2020

Corner House Photography's reply:

Sydney you are truly amazing! I so appreciate the time you took in writing your review, and of course having our team be a part of your big day!
  • Lamanda

Lamanda · Married on 12/15/2019

Best vendor

Samantha is my favorite vendor! She stayed in contact all throughout my engagement up until the wedding. When I asked questions, she responded almost immediately. She took our engagement photos and Dawn captured our wedding. So happy with the level of service and quality I received! The pictures were provided to us shortly after our big day which was unexpected but welcomed! My only regret is I wish I would’ve paid for the extra photographer. My photos were good but they could’ve been better if two people were able to capture those important moments. I do feel like I missed out on some shots with only having one.

Sent on 12/29/2019

Corner House Photography's reply:

Lamanda, we so appreciated being a part of your big day! Thank you so much for having our team capture your wedding!
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 12/07/2019

Truly amazing!

From the moment my husband and I met Samantha she was very professional and made us feel like we had know her for years. Our engagement pictures are truly breathtaking. She was able to perfectly capture our love for each other and make us feel comfortable in front of the camera. She is truly phenomenal at what she does! On our wedding day she not only took outstanding pictures she was there to help me throughout the night. She never skipped a beat and made sure everything was perfect. We can’t thank Samantha enough for capturing all the special moments from our wedding day. We know we will have memories that will last a lifetime and a photographer that we can now call our friend.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Corner House Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for having me capture your big day! We are so grateful for the opportunity and loved being there to celebrate with you!
  • Kristi

Kristi · Married on 12/07/2019

Fantastic!!!

Hiring Corner House was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. Samantha is incredibly talented and also so sweet and helpful. She and Whitney arrived early on our wedding day, kept us all on schedule, and captured our day perfectly. We received our entire set of photos in less than a week! We have had numerous friends say they are the best wedding photos they have ever seen! You will not regret hiring Samantha and her team!!

Sent on 12/20/2019

Corner House Photography's reply:

Kristi you are so incredibly amazing! Thank you so much for sharing your wedding photo, along with writing this amazing review. Your wedding was incredible!

Shannon · Married on 12/07/2019

Fuglesang Wedding 12.7.19

Corner House Photography was AMAZING to say the least! Not only were they fairly priced, but they were extremely hands on an helpful throughout the entire experience. Along our year journey of planning our wedding, Samantha sent us tips and reminders to help us plan our wedding and get it to run smoothly. Thankfully we used her helpful tips or else we would have had a late start to our wedding haha.

We so much enjoyed our engagement session with Samantha and truly love Dawn as well! Dawn did a wonderful job capturing some purely unforgettable moments on our wedding day. I can't get over how stunning the photos are! I honestly look at them over and over again, and feel like I am reliving the day just by looking at the photos. Dawn really captured the beauty of the day and both my Husband and I are so appreciative and happy with the way the photos turned out!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Corner House Photography's reply:

Such an incredible day! Thank you so much Shannon for sharing your amazing wedding photos that we captured, along with taking the time to write this incredible review!
  • Crystal

Crystal Parker · Married on 11/03/2019

Great experience

From the first time I spoke with Samantha, I felt like I could trust Corner House, and I was right. She did an amazing job staying on top of every detail and is a great communicator. We loved working with her. We had a team member, Amanda, shoot our wedding photos - she was an amazing photographer! Love our photos and would highly recommend Corner House.

Sent on 12/16/2019

Corner House Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Crystal for the opportunity to capture your big day! Our team loved capturing every moment!
  • Allyson

Allyson Burger · Married on 08/24/2019

Professional, creative, and an awesome turnout!

Samantha was so professional and helpful throughout the day! She and her team arrived early on the big day, she was creative, she took my requests to heart, she dealt with my VERY unruly groomsmen and groom like an absolute gem, and she and her team gave me the most beautiful pictures and video that I will cherish the rest of my life! Photography was the most important thing to me for my wedding, and Corner House photo rocked it. Thank you!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Corner House Photography's reply:

Allyson, you are so incredibly amazing! Thank you so much for writing your sweet review. We loved being a part of your St Pete wedding at The Birchwood!
  • Christa

Christa · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing Company W

We had the pleasure of working with Whitney as our photographer and she was great we loved working with her! She was fun professional, and patient. Got our photos back they look AMAZING & it's not even 2 weeks later :) highly recommend great company to work with thank you so much!

Christa & Joe 💙

Sent on 08/28/2019

• Sarah

Sarah Stoulil · Married on 08/17/2019

Absolute Perfection!

Samantha Eckhaus is a dream to work with! She did both our engagement shoot and our wedding. The photos are phenomenal and she went above and beyond to get a great shot! We had a few shots on our wish list, but otherwise let her take charge, and that she did. We didn't have to worry about a thing, just let her tell us where to go and what to do and we got shots we didn't know even know we wanted. She knows how to get things done on a timeline and that is definitely what you need for a Wedding!

Not only on the day of, but in the preparation leading up to our wedding day she was very helpful with suggestions and tips that were super helpful for someone going through the process for the first time.

We highly recommend Samantha Eckhaus and her team for whatever photography needs you have. Thank you for making our wedding day a breeze!!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Nicole Tindal · Married on 08/03/2019

Such a pleasure working with Samantha and Dawn!

I cannot say enough good things about Corner House Photography! Samantha is so quick to respond and very reliable, which was a huge relief when planning the wedding. We had Dawn for our engagement and wedding day photos and can't be happier with how everything turned out. I would 100% recommend using them for your big day!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Andrea Cole · Married on 07/31/2019

Simply the best!

We planned a destination wedding, Staying at Hard Rock Hotel with a wedding at the Universal Globe in Cuty walk, followed by photos in both Universal parks. Samantha greeted me warmly with a hug, bright and early and got straight to work settting up for our wedding photos/video. She referred to her notes from us and was flexible and willing to get the shot, along with using her knowledge of lighting to really get amazing photos. Her interaction with everyone was professional and delightful, she made the day so much brighter. She captured exactly the looks and moments I dreamed of along with many more that I hadn’t thought of. Our smiles in the photos and video are genuine. The experience of working with Samantha and her crew was amazing and highly recommend Corner House Photography to anyone looking for exceptional work. If I were to grade the results of our photos/videos using the OWLS testing score (Harry Potter reference) the score would be Outstanding!

Sent on 08/15/2019

• Christie

Christie · Married on 07/01/2019

Very Professional

We hired Corner House Photography for our wedding in Ponte Vedra, Florida. We had Amanda for our photography and Lana for our videography. They were very prompt and professional throughout the whole process. I am not a big fan of people taking pictures of me but they made me feel very comfortable and relaxed, which made it much easier for me. I have not received the photos yet but I have received the video. The video was 13 minutes long and was the perfect summary of our wedding. I am sure that the photos will be just as great!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Corner House Photography's reply:

We are so appreciative of your kind review about our team! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review, you are the best!!!
  • Brendan

Brendan Negron · Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic photography, fantastic photographer!

Samantha was an absolutely stellar photographer! When we got our album - a whopping 820 photos! - every single shot was stunning, even the ones where we made weird faces. Even our morning-of shots, which were taken at our hotel rooms a few hours before the ceremony, came out looking like they were done inside a professional studio. We're very happy with the results, and definitely recommend Corner House to any couple who wants their memories captured beautifully by a hassle-free professional!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Kaylee · Married on 05/25/2019

So much love for Corner House!

We can’t say enough wonderful things about Samantha from Corner House Photography. She was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. We first met her for our engagement shoot, which turned out so well! She always responded to emails promptly and even showed up early on the day of our wedding and got to work immediately capturing detail shots. The second shooter Amanda was also amazing to work with, and we probably wouldn’t have gotten ready on time if not for hers and Samantha’s assistance (the buttons on my dress were proving challenging for my mom to do up). Post ceremony Samantha and Amanda were so efficient we were able to knock out the family formal shots within minutes, which allowed our family to escape from the heat right away. Throughout the night they were great, between interacting with our family and friends and keeping the evening flowing as it should. And the best part: we had our whole album less than a week after we were married! All the pictures came out incredible, from the formal staged photos to the candid shots throughout the evening. It’s going to be difficult to narrow down our favorites to print! Samantha even recommended the DJ we went with, who was amazing as well. We highly recommend working with Samantha and Amanda! Thank you so much ladies!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Noemi · Married on 05/09/2019

Spectacular

I have used Cornerhouse for my engagement, graduation from UCF, and my wedding. I cannot express the awe we felt looking at each and every one of the photos taken. I would have picked anyone else to photograph our wedding and you should either.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Amber Morin · Married on 05/04/2019

Wedded Bliss!

Dawn was superb! She captured my wedding and engagement shoot, she was super organized, professional, and even my guests were saying to me "she really knows what she's doing." It was amazing working with her, the pictures are beautiful more than I could have imagined and very timely done! Thank you, Dawn and Corner House, for allowing me one less thing to stress about at my wedding!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Cassie · Married on 04/13/2019

Sooo good!

Samantha and her team at Corner House Photography are amazing! I couldn’t be happier with my wedding pictures! They all turned out so beautiful! I can’t stop looking at them! Huge shout out to Whitney (our wedding day photographer)! She was with me from 2:30pm-10:30pm capturing every special moment. She was great at giving us direction with poses. I highly recommend Corner House for any special occasion. Big thank you to Whitney! She is amazing!

Sent on 05/01/2019

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 04/06/2019

High quality and value!

10/10 highly recommend Samantha and her team. Talent, quality, speed, and thoughtfulness, they were very easy to work with. Out of all the photographers we initially contacted, Samantha also got back to us the quickest, so the relationship already started out on a good foot! We loved both our engagement session (included in the package!) and our wedding photos, and received a ton of compliments on both. The photos were very natural versus overly staged. She went above and beyond, including always being available via phone and email, rearranging our ceremony lineup to get my best side and making sure we got all of our shots in time for us to join our cocktail hour, without sacrificing the quantity or quality. The fact that she is also affordable is just the icing on the cake! Thank you Samantha! :)

Sent on 04/26/2019

Brittany · Married on 03/30/2019

Highly recommended

Samantha and the team are excellent. Organized, knowledgeable, and personable. We got our wedding pictures back so quickly! She also responds to emails, texts, and calls almost immediately so you're NEVER left hanging, waiting for a response. They are worth the money you spend. I would recommend Samantha and her team to anyone because my thought was, besides your memories, the pictures will be the only thing you will have to reflect on after that day, and this team did a great job at capturing it.

Sent on 04/05/2019