Corliss Photography Reviews

8 | Auburn, WA

8 Reviews for Corliss Photography

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2013

Have loved every step of the way with Corliss Photography! They are 100% professional, amazing pictures and a blessing to work with! Everyone has loved all of the photos they have seen. Absolutely stunning and beautiful!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2011

My husband and I got married at the Kelley Farm and Corliss was a recommended vendor and even though we were not obligated to use them...... after l looked at their website and blog- I fell in love with their style of photography. All of their photos were warm and exactly what I wanted for my wedding. After I met with Kali Corliss, I knew I wanted them to shoot our engagements and wedding. They were also able to put a package together that was in our price range!!! Our engagements/wedding photos turned out perfect and I cannot tell you how many people LOVED them! Kali and Eric were so comfortable to work with and they care so much about each photo they take. You can tell that this is their passion and they want to make the most of the sessions! They got our photos to us extremely fast and were in constant communication. They also helped me make our wedding album and I am so happy with the way it turned out. It seriously was the best experience working with Kali and Eric and I know we will be using them again for family photos :):)
    They say that photography is the most important part of the wedding and I am so happy I chose Corliss!!

Sent on 12/10/2011
  • Camaslily

Amy · Married on 09/03/2011

Kali and Eric are such an amazing team! They made everyone feel so relaxed that even most of the posed pictures look quite natural. They moved so seamlessly throughout the ceremony and reception that at times I didn't even notice they were there! I am so pleased with all the photos that it is a real challenge to pick my favorites the the actual album! And it is a real treat to get the same shot from two different perspectives, especially ones like the first kiss, the cake cutting, the first dance, etc. Kali and Eric are worth every penny! I would gladly use them for any other event!

Sent on 03/01/2012
  • W

Wendi · Married on 05/21/2011

Words can't even explain the talent, professionalism, and joy that Eric and Kali bring to a day that is ever so special. From the day that we met Kali, they were very easy to work with. Within the first 5 minutes of seeing Kali, we knew they were the ones, then it just got better and better. Eric and Kali are a husband and wife team that are so fun to watch work together. We had several compliments from guests about the two of them. We felt at ease with Kali and Eric and didn't have to worry one bit about them showing up or showing up on time. They were prompt every time and knew exactly what we wanted. What we loved about the two of them is that they are a positive reflection of what a marriage should be and what a better way to start off my marriage than with a couple that is happy to love each other. On top of their ability to work so well together, they are so prompt with getting proofs back and their talent is unbelieveable! We love the journalistic feel to the way they shoot and are so pleased with their talent after the photos are taken and their artistic eye. They also are very flexible with coming up with a package that fits your needs. They are very good at making realistic suggestions and working with a budget. An absolute MUST to your wedding! We couldn't have picked a better team to share our day with us!

~Travis and Wendi McGrann

Sent on 10/26/2011

Mary · Married on 04/16/2011

Eric and Kali are an amazing team with amazing talent. We had so many people at our wedding comment on what a great duo they were, how they were everywher at once without getting in the way. They captured so many amazing shots, all the ones that mattered, all the ones we asked for and all the ones they knew were worth getting b/c they have such a great eye for a good shot.
    I have gotten so many compliments on the quality of our wedding pics and have recommended them to many friends. I had had my mind made up to go with another photographer, and met with Kali b/c I had already had the appt made and didn't want to be rude. Within five minutes of first meeting her I knew that they had to do our wedding. She just got it!
    They will be taking pics of our baby soon and we look forward to future sessions with them as our little one grows up.

Sent on 07/04/2013
  • chelse

chelse · Married on 09/05/2010

Corliss photography did an amazing job. They are a husband and wife team who work together to capture EVERYTHING! looking through all of the pictures is like watching a video of our wedding. they didnt miss a thing.

Sent on 09/07/2011

Kiely · Married on 07/29/2010

I live in Utah and fell in love with Corliss photography through their website. You can feel the passion in their photographs. I didn't want my pictures to look like everyone elses and that is exactly what I got. I got creative, artistic, and fun pictures that everyone loved. I could not be happier that I chose to go with them for my wedding photos. They did my engagements, bridals, bride and groom photos, and my wedding day. I just got all my photos back and I am thrilled. Kali and Eric are fantastic to work with. They are easy going, creative, and they make you feel comfortable no matter what. They go to the extreme to make sure they capture the moment. Their albums and guest sign in books are also incredible. You do not need to look any further for a photographer. You have found the best of the best right here.

Sent on 08/18/2010

Tiffany · Married on 10/17/2009

Very professional and easy to work with! Their work is AMAZING and they are highly recommended.

Sent on 05/10/2010