Corey Fyffe Design Reviews

4 | Trenton, NJ

4 Reviews for Corey Fyffe Design

Gabrielle · Married on 06/01/2014

Tara Kearns from Corey Fyffe was incredible to work with. She provided website cards to include with our invitations that were perfectly matched to our invites, wedding programs fans that were within our tight budget and was very flexible with my changing direction on the thank you cards we placed at each table setting. Everything they produced looked incredible!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Katie and Tara were so patient with us even though we changed out overall concept on them more than once. They guided us in the right direction and did a great job of "marrying" our ideas. I have since used Corey Fyffe for several other occasions (showers, thank you notes etc...) and they are consistently wonderful to work with.

Sent on 01/04/2014

Pat · Married on 08/17/2012

I ordered bridal shower invitations and needed several revisions to my draft. Tara was so quick to respond on a daily basis and provided excellent suggestions.

They arrived in todays mail and I am thrilled! The final product and quality was even better than I had hoped! I will definitely use Corey Fyffe Designs again and recommend them to all my friends.

Love love love this company!!!!

Sent on 05/11/2012

Lindsay · Married on 03/12/2011

Tara and Katie are wonderful to work with. They were able to put together the most beautiful invitations; programs; escort cards and table numbers in a short period of time. Everything was beautiful and done with plenty of time to spare!

Sent on 04/04/2011