Cord 3 Films Reviews

44 | Philadelphia, PA

44 Reviews for Cord 3 Films

Glen and Viollett Elliott did a fabulous job on our wedding! We had seen their work before from other family members who used them for their wedding and we knew they did a great job. Choosing them was an easy decision. They were incredily nice and responsive as we approached the wedding day. During the wedding, you would have NO idea they were even there getting video. They blended right in, which makes everyone more comfortable. No one likes a camera in their face as they dance. :)

Sent on 11/04/2012

Sarah · Married on 09/29/2012

I was really on the fence about hiring a videographer for our wedding. I had seen so many cheesy ones and didn't know if it was worth it. Let me just say that choosing Cord 3 as WORTH EVERY PENNY! As we watched the films from our day, we found ourselves laughing and crying at the same time. The way they captured our day allowed us to relive it. Glen and his Cord 3 team picked up on every detail, every important word and captured the true feeling of the entire day and night.

Their team is so talented and after watching the video I have a new found respect for everything that they do. I cannot imagine the time, energy and detail that goes into each wedding.

Cord 3: Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart for being a part of our day. It is because of you guys that we will be able to look back and remember and relive our favorite moments from our wedding.

Sent on 04/02/2016

Wow... Amazing... Perfect...
    Those are just a few of the words that we said over and over again as we watched Whitney and Andrew’s wedding video.

Last October, we visited your studio and after a preview of your work, we signed the first of many wedding contracts for Whitney and Andrew’s wedding. We knew right then that your work was excellent.

Fast forward a year later and we sit down with Andrew and Whitney to watch their wedding video. You were able to capture the excitement, the elegance, the happiness and the love of their special day.

Not only is your work excellent, but it is amazing and perfect. We will be able to revisit Whitney and Andrew’s wedding over and over again as we watch the video.

Thanks so very much for helping us relive such a wonderful day over and over again.

Jesse · Married on 08/18/2012

Matt & I can’t thank you enough for our wedding video. It was a wonderful experience to work with you. Your creativity is priceless. You are all so talented & professional. All of our friends and family are in love with your work! Thank you for creating such a beautiful keepsake for Matt & I. We will definitely recommend you to all of our friends. Thank you all so very much for making our day so special & memorable!

Sent on 03/23/2016

Glen & Violet are two of the sweetest people I have ever met! They did an AMAZING job on our wedding video! It looks like a feature film you would see in the movie theater! From the second I saw our preview at our actual wedding, I knew we were in store for something wonderful! We have gotten so many compliments on our video and we couldn't be happier. We cannot stop watching it! To prove how great they truly are, Violet even helped bustle my wedding gown when we couldn't figure it out! She is such a sweetheart! Totally recommend them, 100%!

Sent on 11/29/2012

Edvie · Married on 08/12/2012

Words cannot express how absolutely thrilled we are with our video! Their work is breathtaking and both Glen and Violet were an absolute pleasure to have with us on our wedding day! It was so nice to find such professionals who are also great people! They were, without a doubt, our best “investment” of our entire wedding. The trailer, video and packaging was perfect!!! I recommend them to all my family and friends!

Jamie · Married on 07/28/2012

We can’t thank you enough for capturing beautiful memories on our wedding day! The video that you have created is so amazing - I call it my favorite movie! Cord 3 Films puts all the typical “wedding videographers” to shame! Thank you again!

Kelly · Married on 07/14/2012

Cannot thank Cord 3 Films enough for capturing every amazing moment of our wedding day. It was great and so easy working with the team and a pleasure sharing our day with them! They went above and beyond for us. We love our video so much and spend our anniversary each year reliving the best day ever! :)

Sent on 03/23/2016

The best video team super sweet and attentive and defintely met all my needs if you want great service this is the video team for u!!

Sent on 07/20/2012

Cord 3 Films made our wedding day so special. We enjoyed working with them immensely and would highly recommend their team. They were a pleasure to work with and made us feel at ease. Our wedding video is high quality and exactly what we wanted. We watch it every year on our annniversary and it brings us right back to that amazing day.

Sent on 03/24/2016
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/28/2011

Glen is an amazingly talented individual. He and his wife Violet made me feel so comfortable and excited about my video. They are so professional and have an amazing eye for detail. I truely feel blessed to have met them! Just watching the videos on his web site brought me to tears and I knew I had to use them for my wedding. Their videos are so different from anything I have ever seen and I am so excited for mine. The day of the wedding they had so many great ideas and they worked so well with my photographer that I never worried about a thing with them. You would be nuts not to check them out! Thank you so much Glen and Violet for being such a huge part of our day:)

Sent on 11/29/2011

Danielle · Married on 10/15/2011

GM Elliot is amazing. He was so down to earth and easy to work with. His work is truely unbelievable. Videography was one of the major things we researched and were picky about and we are absolutely blown away. His work is like watching an HD movie. His emotion and story telling is breathtaking. I would work with him a 100 more times!

Sent on 11/29/2011

Kerry · Married on 09/09/2011

Glen was absolutely amazing! I was lucky enough to find him through a good friend and an acquaintance who had both used his services. Orginally, I was NOT going to use a videographer at all. However, my two contacts who used him - well, he created a 3 1/2 minute wedding trailer (a summary of their entire video) and I absolutely fell in love with his work!! The 2 trailers had me sold then and there.

Glen was very responsive when I reached out. He gave me all of the package options and was extremely easy to work with. He arrived on-time (if not early) and was so great when filming. Half the time, we didn't even know that he and his assistant were around. They were non-intrusive and caught some amazing shots or even turned what might have been a regular shot into something very emotional.

The best part - he called us on Christmas Eve to let us know our trailer was available and within days we had 3 copies of our video (per our package) in our hands. We are thrilled with the results!! The trailer and the video were amazing. I would highly recommend Glen to anyone. And the pricing for what we got was very reasonable!!

Sent on 01/07/2012

Kellie · Married on 06/24/2011

AMAZING work! We were so thankful to have such a great recommendation from our photography, to use Glen! He is a pleasure to work with and really knows how to capture the day! They are the best out there and definitely worth the investment! Love them!

Sent on 07/14/2011

Jackie · Married on 11/13/2010

AMAZING! Glen was a fly on the wall the day of my wedding, just like I wanted! He captured amazing moments and the quality of his work is visible the moment you view any of his work. If you can gather all of your money together and hire him, it'll be worth it trust me!

Sent on 05/24/2011

anita · Married on 10/24/2010

We had gone back and forth about whether or not to hire a videography. We booked an amazing photographer about 2 seconds after we were engaged and didn't think we needed a videographer. However, the more people we talked to the more we realized that we wanted one. Less than a week away from the wedding we booked GM Elliot Videography! He was very flexible even though we waited until the last minute to book him. He did a promo video for our photographer and we LOVED his work! He was fantastic to work with and we are soooo thankful we booked him to capture the most important day of our lives!

Sent on 11/16/2010

Donna · Married on 05/22/2010

My husband picked our videographer and i was a little skeptical since it was his choice. but i'm so happy that i trusted him! Glen Elliott did an amazing job with our vinette and if you look at his past work, you see such an amazing talent. The clips are like you're watching a movie and i highly recommend him for your wedding! Him and his team are so laid back and so easy to work with. You will not regret!

Sent on 08/27/2010
  • amy888

Amy · Married on 10/19/2008

oh. my. god. this man is AMAZING. hire him right away if you can. his work is probably the best work i have ever seen in wedding videos. there is a lot of garbage out there and glen elliott really emphasizes that fact because his work truly outshines anything else that is out there. check out his website, view his wedding trailers...he is worth every penny we spent.

Sent on 11/02/2008

Michael · Married on 06/05/2015

Violet and the entire staff at Cord 3 are amazing to work with.
    They are extremely attentive to your needs and they "GET it". They understand how tough it can be to plan a wedding and they go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and prepared for your big day. Dan and Lisa were experts and very creative on our Wedding night and I am really excited to see the finished product.
    I have nothing bad to say about Cord 3 and I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/09/2015