44 Reviews for Coqui Paperie

Consultations (3)
Menus (2)
Imprinted Napkins (1)
Foil-Stamped (1)

We had a lovely experience with Coqui. All components of our wedding stationary met our vision!

Profile Picture MacKenzie, 8/26/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Coqui Design was wonderful to work with for all of our paper needs for our wedding! When we first walked in the door with a vision and color scheme in mind, Denise helped pick out the perfect invitation to fit exactly what I was looking for!
Everything turned out PERFECT. Our invitations, table numbers, place cards, menus, the sign for our ceremony - all BEAUTIFUL. Thank you ladies! You are amazing!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/3/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Printing

I got my invitations, programs for the ceremony, table numbers and a Bar list through Coqui. It was so easy to work with Elizabeth. She did an amazing job designing the invitations and took into consideration all the details I wanted. They turned out amazing and I got so many compliments. The items we had for the ceremony/reception were also beautiful. They gave everything a polished look. Coqui was very prompt about returning emails or getting into contact with me. All in all they do a great job and you will not be let down with their work. I will recommend Coqui to anyone I come across!

Profile Picture Elise, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Programs, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Printing

Coqui Paperie & Gifts did an amazing job on all our paper needs for our wedding; they did your save the dates, invites, programs, place cards, thank you sign and thank you notes! Everything we purchased was high quality and look awesome! They did everything they could to accommodate to all our needs and worked with us through every step of the way! They went out of their way to make the perfect wedding accessories to match our venue and theme. They were reasonably priced, and really compared to all online stores that did the same services. I would recommend them to anyone looking for amazing products to really make your wedding stand out and make it your own!

Profile Picture User5625125, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Coqui Design exceeded all of my expectations for my invitations and other paper needs for my wedding. Elizabeth and Denise were awesome to work with from start to finish. They look as much time as I needed to look through samples of designs they'd done in the past and invitations from their vendors as well as listened to all of my ideas for what I was looking for. Our invitations turned out PERFECT. They were exactly how I envisioned them in my head and I couldn't have done it without Elizabeth's creativity. She tweaked the designs exactly as I asked and offered suggestions when I wasn't sure what to do. Coqui also designed our programs, table numbers, place cards, the sign for our "guestbook", personalized napkins and hotel guest do not disturb doorknob hangers. They can virtually create anything you're looking for! My absolute favorite thing was the do not disturb doorknob hangers for our hotel guests. As a fan of Pinterest, I know some things are not attainable, but Elizabeth easily created exactly what I was looking for. I cannot say enough good things about Coqui Design and highly recommend them for any design and paper needs you're looking for!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/10/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous

GREAT VENDOR TO WORK WITH!! We were VERY limited on time, and Elizabeth worked extremely hard for us to make sure everything we needed was ready and perfect for our big day. We used Coqui for our invitations, place cards, escort cards, programs, and cake tents. They did an amazing job, and we received several compliments. Elizabeth and her mother were very responsive and helpful through the whole process. They showed us tons of samples and made all of our own ideas happen as well. I don't know of another vendor that would have taken on the task with the time frame we gave them, but they were nothing short of amazing and went above and beyond!! We definitely plan to use them for thank you cards and any other paper needs in our future. Also check out their adorable shop where I purchased some adorable stylish gifts.
Thank you again to the whole team at Coqui!!!

Profile Picture CONNIE, 9/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards

The folks at Coqui were thorough, attentive, and really listened to what we wanted. I felt like the process was a collaboration, all options were laid out for us to choose. Most importantly, I didn't feel pressured. They followed up with us in a timely manner, and everything has been very smooth. Thanks, Coqui!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 9/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Love love love the results! Ever so pleased!

Profile Picture User4509075, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I would recommend Conquie Design to anyone that needs assistance with designing invites or seating charts. The mother and daughter work well together and they where able to make my wedding dreams come true. Thank you ladies!! You guys are the bomb!!

Profile Picture Tristaca, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We loved our invitations, placecards and programs. They were beautiful. The only thing I would suggest would be to use the tape and tape gun they provide. We used our own and they didn't stay together. I feel if we would've used the owns offered, we would've gotten a better product. Not Coqui's fault at all....100% our mistake.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Invitations

I used Coqui Design for my save the dates and wedding invitations. I was very happy with the service, they understood what I wanted and were very easy to work with.

Profile Picture User3721954, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I used Coqui Design for my wedding programs, menus, and signs at the reception venue. Elizabeth and Denise were extremely responsive, creative, and great to work with! They produced beautiful results in a very short amount of time! Thanks so much!

Profile Picture User3684461, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Coqui Design does beautiful and unique work! Very flexible, timely, and accommodating!

Profile Picture Abby , 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

They worked very hard to help my daughter create the kind of wedding invitation she wanted. It was something they had never done before and this mother daughter team were willing to take on this creative challenge. They also did the order of worship for a Catholic wedding Mass. We received numerous compliments on both the invitations and the Mass booklets.

Profile Picture User4360716, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

They were a pleasure to work with. They did an awesome job on my daughters wedding invitations, seating chart & programs! They were stunning.

Profile Picture Jo-Ann, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Denise & Elizabeth ar Coqui Design were given a very short window to get invitations done for me & did it in the time fram given. They were always very pleasant when I called & the invitations were a great value for the quality.

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We used Coqui for wedding invitations to my daughter's wedding in 2014. They were gorgeous and we received many positive compliments. We used them again for nvitations to a pre- wedding dinner for my son this past summer- again, just beautiful invitations. They had many great ideas and were very accomadating with some last minute do- overs we needed. I plan to use them next year again when my next child gets married. The shop is also very fun to browse in!

Profile Picture User5532092, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing

my invitations were stunning. Little on the pricey side, which was my choice. I didn't want to put anything together myself. They did everything. All I had to do was stamp and mail. Excellent staff to help, patient and kind.

Profile Picture Kristina, 4/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Elizabeth and Denise at Coqui were wonderful to work with, and true professionals. They helped me with everything from my invitations to my day-of ceremony programs, signage, etc. Throughout the process they really listened to my design needs and the customer service they provided was amazing. I appreciated their willingness to meet with me at times that fit my schedule, and they were always very responsive via email or phone. I highly recommend contacting Coqui for your design needs!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/8/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I absolutely loved working with Coqui! They did my invites, thank yous, table numbers, menus, church programs and seating cards. Everything was beautiful and I received many compliments! Elizabeth is great to work with and she is very quick to respond.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/26/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Elizabeth & Denise were amazing! We had so many compliments on our invitations, programs, and seating chart!!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I would recommend Coqui Design to anyone! Elizabeth was so creative and worked with our personal style. She was fast, thorough, and very helpful! We loved our save the dates, invitations, and day of items; everything turned out better than expected!

Profile Picture Sara, 10/4/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

In addition to the beautiful invitations we ordered response cards, rehearsal invitations, menu cards,
weddings programs , a seating chart and special signs. They had custom art work and looked
very professional. We received many compliments . The owners are very helpful guiding you through
a very detailed process.

Profile Picture Peggy, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I had a very unusual design in mind but didn't know how to make it happen. At my consultation, the design professionals gave me great suggestions and made my unique idea a reality. I LOVED my invitations and to this day I still get complimented on how unique they are. I will definitely use them in the future!

Profile Picture Sara, 8/24/13, 4 Reviews