Copper Stallion Media Reviews

8 Reviews for Copper Stallion Media

• Sara

Sara Smith · Married on 08/02/2019

Amazing videographer!

Copper Stallion Media was the way to go for our wedding videography! They communicated well, were exceptionally profession and personable at our wedding as well as delivered a great, affordable package that captured our day perfectly. So thankful we chose them for our special day!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Marian Navarro · Married on 07/13/2019

Best Decision!

We are beyond happy with our film. It’s exactly how we wanted it to look like!
    So professional and really great customer service!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Abigail Gosslin · Married on 05/18/2019

Highly recommend!

First off, WOW! our wedding films were absolutely incredible. Thank you so much for such an amazing way to remember our wedding. I wanted to let you know that our videographer was amazing to work with - very professional and really nice. Everyone who interacted with him had really good things to say, and he did a fantastic job capturing our day. Thank you so much again and we will certainly recommend Copper Stallion Media.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Jenna Roberts · Married on 01/12/2019

You NEED to hire this ompany to film your wedding!

When I found Copper Stallion Media, I was obsessed with their videos. I knew I had to spend the money to get a wedding video of my own. I balled my eyes out when they delivered my wedding film. It was so beautifully put together and really well done. Our videographer did an incredible job capturing the emotions of the day. All of our friends and family had nothing but great things to say about our wedding film. You seriously NEED to hire this company to film your wedding.

Sent on 02/02/2019

Kate Greene · Married on 01/01/2019

Very Affordable!

We did a lot of research into videographers and this company was the most affordable and offered the best packages. My husband and I are so glad we chose Copper Stallion Media to film our wedding. They were professional from day one and extremely organized. The highlight was a big hit on our social media. We will be recommending this company to all of our friends getting married!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Mary Sunderland · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly Recommend!

I am the mother of the bride and this was a gift for my daughter who got married in Dallas. We found Copper Stallion Media through the venue coordinator who spoke highly of them. They certainly did not disappoint. The day went flawlessly. I hardly noticed them during the wedding. They captured great footage throughout the day and produced a wonderful film. Thank you again for your professionalism and help with making a wonderful video.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Savannah G · Married on 08/03/2018

Simply Amazing!

We just had our wedding this past August and hired Copper Stallion Media to capture our wedding. We just got our wedding film back and we are completely blown away. I don't have any words as to how happy. It's amazing. I must have watched it 50 times already. I wasn't expecting much when booking a videographer. I just wanted a video of my day but this film has so much more. It's perfect. I couldn't wait to write a review. You guys killed it! Thanks again for this amazing recap of our special day. I will recommend you to everyone I know that is getting married.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Joanna Peters · Married on 08/03/2018

Excellent Experience!

We had an excellent experience with Copper Stallion Media. Our wedding planner also complimented the fact that they worked well together. Their wedding films are absolutely beautiful and they an awesome job. I did a lot of research and this company had the best packages for the price. They were extremely professional and organized. I would certainly recommend this company to anyone.

Sent on 01/19/2019