10 Reviews for Coordinator, M.D.

Ceremony (1)
Referrals (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)
Religious (1)

Michelle was amazing.
We are so thrilled with everything she did for us. She’s got an amazing creative eye and she will take care of serious business when she needs to. I didn’t worry about a single thing the day of the wedding and was able to just relax and enjoy myself.
Would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Michelle truly helped make my daughter's Bat Mitzvah party experience magical. From our first conversation I knew she was the right person to use for our event. I was incredibly grateful to Michelle and her team for their creativity, organization, professionalism and kindness during this process! She not only had amazing ideas, she stayed within our budget. Her calm and engaging demeanor meant everything to us. And to see her in action on the day of our event was a pleasure. I would recommend her for any event, large or small! She's a true gem. Best, Dorrie LaMarr

Profile Picture Dorrie, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle helped me plan my wedding all the way from California (the wedding was in Florida). We had hours and hours of telephone calls to make sure every detail was covered! Thanks for helping in making my wedding the absolute perfect day!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle was my life saver! I came into the process completely disorganized without direction or a vision to go off of. Michelle helped me find that vision and execute it beyond what I could've imagined. She kept things sane throughout the entire process. I don't know how wedding couples survive without her! She is a genius and has perfected her craft!

Profile Picture Morgan, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Being engaged SHOULD be a wonderful, exciting, positive time in a couple's lives...unfortunately, so many people spend their engagement stressed, bickering, and tense because the wedding planning process can be so cumbersome. Michelle made ALL the difference as we planned our big day, and from start to finish, the process was fun, easy, and enjoyable. Not only is she pleasant to work with, but she made everything pleasant between me and my husband as we made decisions and worked within our budget. Money well spent! From the very beginning, Michelle listened to us intently and really seemed to understand EXACTLY what we were going for. She made appropriate and super helpful recommendations. She has strong and established relationships with a variety of reputable vendors. People like working with Michelle, so in turn, they like working with you! We were SO excited about our whole team of very down-to-earth, professional vendors who were all just GREAT people and awesome to be around. (One of them, by the way, was Michelle's husband David of Whiskey Tango Catering...I have to tell you this because Michelle probably won't mention it. We stumbled upon David on our own; she never disclosed that her husband has an AMAZING catering company, as she felt that blurred her professional ethics. You will not find better food and service than Whiskey Tango.). The team of service staff she assembled were SO friendly and efficient! As our wedding drew near, I actually felt LESS stress rather than more, despite the fact that I had chosen to do all my own flowers, signs, and other decorations. I was left to my "happy place", crafting, while Michelle handled all communication with our vendors. I was 100% positive nothing would fall through the cracks and even if I messed something up, I knew she would have back up. Michelle has equal parts of "organized / get shit done!" and "I listen and care deeply about you as people and your event". She's a great coordinator and a great person!

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle came highly recommended by our vendor coordinator. We interviewed a couple of coordinators knowing that we wanted someone who would help us with minor things along the way but really step up the day of the wedding. Michelle was a great fit. We felt comfortable with her and her relationship with the venue coordinator helped things run smoothly on our wedding day. She brought some personal touches to decorating the wedding and even went out of her way to purchase flower stands so that we could rent them at a steep discount rather than having to buy them ourselves. Very professional, responsive, and great service...5 stars all around.

Profile Picture Joe, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We worked with Michelle as our wedding day coordinator. Michelle is a true professional. She provided wonderful suggestions during our planning. She was responsive through email (our preferred form of communication). She anticipated any issues and paid attention to small details so that our wedding day was executed perfectly. Finally, she is fun and easy to work with. I highly recommend working with Michelle.

Profile Picture Mrs, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle was AMAZING!!! Super attentive to details and very knowledgeable in her craft. She always made us feel comfortable and made sure that we were completely happy with all decision and how our special day transpired. She made the process very seamless and enjoy because she was there every step of the way. Overall she is very professional and also as approachable as a friend. My husband and I had the most perfect wedding and have Michelle to thank for it.

Profile Picture Leslie, 7/17/10, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)
4.7

Michelle did a phenomenal job coordinating our wedding at Temescal Gateway Park in the Pacific Palisades in September 2017. From the time I first contacted her in late January, she did an excellent job providing suggestions during the planning process, and then taking over three weeks before our wedding to oversee vendor communications and additional preparation. Her businesslike and kind approach made us confident that she was able to get everything done and work well with all involved parties, from catering to the venue to the DJ to family members. I was able to be truly present and stress-free on my wedding day, knowing that Michelle and her assistant had everything taken care of, and contingency plans for anything that could come up. Two things that stand out in particular that showcase her attention to detail were her meticulous day of timeline that helped us and all vendors be as prepared as possible, as well as her communication with all vendors in the days leading up to the wedding. We would absolutely recommend Michelle for anyone planning a wedding - she will do a great job and make sure the couple and their families get to relax and enjoy the special day!

Profile Picture Nadine, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Eco-Friendly, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals