76 Reviews for Coordinating Dreams

Budget Analysis (1)
Civil (1)
Destination (1)
76 Coordinating Dreams Reviews

Faye and her associate Nancy were absolutely fantastic! We booked Faye as our month of coordinator and she did an excellent job attending our final venue meetings (we were planning from out of state) and finishing up all the final details for our wedding. She handled vendor arrangements and set up our venue exactly as we had imagined!! She and Nancy did an incredible job coordinating our wedding day, helping decorate the venue, which turned out beautifully and ensuring that everything flowed smoothly! If anything went wrong during our day, we had absolutely no idea, Faye ensured that we didn't have a single thing to worry about! We are so happy that we booked Coordinating Dreams for our wedding, and feel that we could not have been in better hands. Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I can’t say enough great things about Faye and Nancy! They were both wonderful to work with and kept me on track! It was more than well worth my money! They could charge $500 more for the day of and it still would have been a great value!

Profile Picture Marya , 3/10/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Faye was amazing!! She was available 24/7, so kind, and smoothed out any bumps along the way. Honestly couldn’t have done it without her!

Profile Picture Sarah, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Faye Conlin was a pleasure. She was professional, dependable, and well organized. Faye did an excellent job as the day of coordinator for my daughter's wedding. The day was perfect and Faye kept us all on schedule! We had a last minute problem with our hair and make-up vendor and Faye stepped in and quickly found another excellent team for us. Faye made the wedding day run flawlessly and I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Margaret, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My experience working with Faye and Nancy was nothing short of excellent! We used Coordinating Dreams for “day of” services and both Faye and Nancy made sure that our day turned out perfectly. I highly recommend Coordinating Dreams to anyone looking for wedding planners!

Profile Picture Sydney, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can not say enough wonderful things about Faye and Coordinating dreams! I hired them as a "day of coordinator". Faye came into the picture about 6 weeks out to make sure I crossed all my T's and dotted the I's. Although she technically was supposed to start 6 weeks out, she was available for any questions throughout the planning process. She gave me great recommendations for a baker and other vendors. She was able to find me last minute patio heaters to support the weather. She also found me a videographer 2 weeks from the event! On the day of the wedding, she was so incredibly helpful! She did things before anyone in my bridal party/family could even ask. She was perfect! She seriously made sure the wedding was perfect and we stuck to timeline. My family made several comments about how great she was and that she kept asking if they needed anything. She gathered all the stuff at the end of the night and made sure it all made it to our vehicles safely. She was so great to work with and beyond worth the very reasonably priced package! Highly recommend her to anyone getting married in the NC area!!

Profile Picture lauren, 12/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Faye did a wonderful job in coordinating my wedding day. She was willing to do anything that was needed so that we could stay on schedule. Faye made sure everything went smoothly on the day of my wedding so that I did not have to worry about anything!

Profile Picture Carissa, 11/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I loved working with Faye. She definitely helped a lot with planning and the day of. I would recommend her to anyone! In fact I have!

Profile Picture Savannah , 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I hired Coordinating Dreams in January and my daughter's wedding was held at the end of September, 2017. While I already had a few of the vendors hired, Faye was able to assist us with names of other vendors needed. She scheduled appointments with each of them and confirmed appointments the day before. She was always available to answer questions by email and by phone, was prompt in answering our emails and calls and held multiple planning meetings with my daughter and I. She prepared a timeline, diagram of the room, contacted my vendors with last minute details and compiled a list of contact information for each of them. She took care of the rehearsal and answered any questions from the bridal party. On the day of the event, I did not have to deal with any of the setup issues and was able to spend time with my daughter and the bridal party. Faye handled any problems or questions that arose and I was able to enjoy my daughter's wedding. She and Nancy were a joy to work with. I knew in the beginning when we were planning the wedding that I needed a planner/coordinator and Coordinating Dreams was a perfect choice.

Profile Picture Cindy, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Faye did an amazing job! She was calm, cool, and collected the entire day/night! She kept everything flowing smoothly and helped in every part of the wedding ceremony and reception. Thank you, Faye and Coordinating Dreams, for helping make our wedding day PERFECT!!!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Faye did an amazing job, and I thoroughly enjoyed working with her. She was calm, cool, and collected the entire rehearsal and the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Faye and Nancy were excellent in helping with our day-off wedding coordinating.

Profile Picture Adam, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had a wonderful experience with Coordinating Dreams for our wedding in August. Faye and Nancy are great to work with. We spoke with Faye over the phone a few times and she made us feel confident about our wedding day every time we spoke with her. Nancy was our coordinator the day of our wedding. We met with her before and went over all of the details. She made sure everything ran smoothly and was all we wished for. She even helped us finish decorating. We could not have done it without them. I would highly recommend using Coordinating Dreams!

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception
4.7

Faye was great and I used her as my day or coordinator! She provided a timeline for me and let me change it around to how I felt I wanted to wedding to go. She responded fairly quickly to emails given it was a busy wedding season since I got married in the summer. She helped decorate and set up small items for me which prevented me from having to go early to do it and I was able to relax before the ceremony. She handled me and my never ending changing mind about how I wanted things very well; I even called her the day of to make changes! She was great and I'm so happy I hired her! If I was doing anything in the area again I would definitely use her!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Faye was absolutely wonderful and made my wedding a huge success! We called her on a Wednesday for our Friday wedding. She had a photographer, florist, cake and reception booked within 12 hours. She was there to help guide us through the wedding. She was simply amazing. I could never thank her enough. I would highly recommend and will continue to do so.

Profile Picture Niki, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Civil, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Faye was super helpful during my last month of planning. She was always on time and responded quickly. She helped my big day run smooth!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn , 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I would highly recommend working with Faye and Nancy. I scheduled them for day of my wedding and they went above and beyond. They are easy to communicate with and respond quickly. Nancy helped set up the reception area as well as took control of the event and left me with no worries.

Profile Picture Nicki , 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If you are looking for a wedding planner, call Faye! She is absolutely awesome. She was very organized and attentive. During the planning process, she listened to our ideas and provided her expertise to make it happen. She knew all the right people and places to turn to. The wedding was flawless. Everybody told us, "don't get upset when something goes wrong - it always does." But, it didn't - Faye made sure of that. In addition to being a great planner, she is a great person. We enjoyed every encounter with her. So, if you are looking for a planner to help give you that perfect wedding, Faye is your person!

Profile Picture Deanna, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Faye and Nancy were truly wonderful! I don't know how we would have gotten through the final stages of planning or the wedding itself without their guidance! Totally worth every penny!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We used Faye, the owner of Coordinating Dreams, to help plan our wedding and she did an absolutely amazing job! I had many vendors already picked out and some details covered, but needed help with final details and day of coordination. After our first meeting, she made us feel so comfortable and like she was truly there to help our vision come to life. She thought of questions to ask and details to cover that I never would have thought of. She was willing to meet with me as many times as needed to make sure all details were covered and she responded to emails within minutes! I truly was not worried about anything going wrong on the big day because I knew Faye was there to take care of it. She has so much experience and knows exactly what she is doing, all while being so sweet, personable, and very professional. I highly recommend Faye to help coordinate your wedding!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

What can I say, these ladies are awesome! I used their Day of Coordination service. Setting up our initial meeting was quick, easy, and convenient. I instantly hit it off with Faye. She is genuine and full of great advice! In the months leading up to my wedding, Faye was very responsive and always willing to answer questions and offer advice. She even pointed me in the direction of some other great vendors. During the month of my wedding, I met again with Faye and her associate, Nancy, who directed my rehearsal and my wedding day. Together, the ladies handled all of my vendor coordination, and that alone was a tremendous weight off of my shoulders! I didn't have to worry about anything! When my wedding day came and Nancy showed up, she really ran the show! It doesn't matter how prepared you think you are or how many checklists you've made or even how many family/friends you have around you to help, I'm telling you that these ladies are worth their weight in gold! I was on the fence wondering if a DOC was really necessary, and if that's where you are, trust me when I say it's worth it!! If you're looking for a professional and experienced vendor who will make you feel like they are just as excited for your day as you are .... choose Coordinating Dreams! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Tracy, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Faye was the best coordinator ever! She had everything under control at both the rehearsal and wedding and she made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. She was very quick in communications and also communicated with our other vendors ahead of time to make sure everything ran smoothly. The day was absolutely perfect on wedding day! We cannot thank Faye enough!

Profile Picture Caroline, 4/8/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I am a do-it-myself kind of person. I have difficulty passing the reins to anyone else during important events in my life. During the planning of our wedding my fiancé INSISTED we hire a coordinator. I wanted to save the money. He wouldn't budge. He was more correct on this decision than I would have ever dreamed. When I look back on my wedding day literally everything else was interchangeable, except Faye. She listened to my vision, took action when needed, and let me run the show when I wanted. Faye thought of things to prepare and do that I never even knew existed. She helped me decorate, told people where to be, and literally gave me piece of mind on my day. Literally. I told everyone not to bother me with problems if they occurred on THE DAY. She kept to that. I found out later of little issues that popped up that she handled without me ever realizing they were happening. I was in my blissful role of being the bride and unaware of the behind the scenes she was controlling. If would have had a different dj, more flowers, or a different dress it wouldn't have made much of a difference. If I had chosen to not hire Faye my day would not have been the same. Not even close.

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Faye and Nancy were amazing! I'm SO glad we decided to hire a separate Wedding Coordinator through Coordinating Dreams. They were extremely helpful, organized, and were always there to answer any questions I had about our wedding (order of the bridesmaids, how to set up our menu, etc). Faye and Nancy helped ease any stress or worries that I had on the day of the wedding. They are fabulous!!

Profile Picture Tina, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Religious

Faye did such an amazing job making sure that everything ran smoothly on our wedding day. Her calm, supportive presence and understanding of our vision ensured that our day was everything we imagined. We cannot recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/5/16, 1 Review