Coordinating Dreams Reviews

87 | Advance, NC

87 Reviews for Coordinating Dreams

87 Coordinating Dreams Reviews

Jennifer · Married on 05/28/2017

Faye and Nancy were truly wonderful! I don't know how we would have gotten through the final stages of planning or the wedding itself without their guidance! Totally worth every penny!

• Tracy D

Tracy · Married on 05/20/2017

What can I say, these ladies are awesome! I used their Day of Coordination service. Setting up our initial meeting was quick, easy, and convenient. I instantly hit it off with Faye. She is genuine and full of great advice! In the months leading up to my wedding, Faye was very responsive and always willing to answer questions and offer advice. She even pointed me in the direction of some other great vendors. During the month of my wedding, I met again with Faye and her associate, Nancy, who directed my rehearsal and my wedding day. Together, the ladies handled all of my vendor coordination, and that alone was a tremendous weight off of my shoulders! I didn't have to worry about anything! When my wedding day came and Nancy showed up, she really ran the show! It doesn't matter how prepared you think you are or how many checklists you've made or even how many family/friends you have around you to help, I'm telling you that these ladies are worth their weight in gold! I was on the fence wondering if a DOC was really necessary, and if that's where you are, trust me when I say it's worth it!! If you're looking for a professional and experienced vendor who will make you feel like they are just as excited for your day as you are .... choose Coordinating Dreams! You won't be disappointed!

Sarah · Married on 05/20/2017

We used Faye, the owner of Coordinating Dreams, to help plan our wedding and she did an absolutely amazing job! I had many vendors already picked out and some details covered, but needed help with final details and day of coordination. After our first meeting, she made us feel so comfortable and like she was truly there to help our vision come to life. She thought of questions to ask and details to cover that I never would have thought of. She was willing to meet with me as many times as needed to make sure all details were covered and she responded to emails within minutes! I truly was not worried about anything going wrong on the big day because I knew Faye was there to take care of it. She has so much experience and knows exactly what she is doing, all while being so sweet, personable, and very professional. I highly recommend Faye to help coordinate your wedding!!

Caroline · Married on 04/08/2017

Faye was the best coordinator ever! She had everything under control at both the rehearsal and wedding and she made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. She was very quick in communications and also communicated with our other vendors ahead of time to make sure everything ran smoothly. The day was absolutely perfect on wedding day! We cannot thank Faye enough!

Rachel · Married on 04/01/2017

I am a do-it-myself kind of person. I have difficulty passing the reins to anyone else during important events in my life. During the planning of our wedding my fiancé INSISTED we hire a coordinator. I wanted to save the money. He wouldn't budge. He was more correct on this decision than I would have ever dreamed. When I look back on my wedding day literally everything else was interchangeable, except Faye. She listened to my vision, took action when needed, and let me run the show when I wanted. Faye thought of things to prepare and do that I never even knew existed. She helped me decorate, told people where to be, and literally gave me piece of mind on my day. Literally. I told everyone not to bother me with problems if they occurred on THE DAY. She kept to that. I found out later of little issues that popped up that she handled without me ever realizing they were happening. I was in my blissful role of being the bride and unaware of the behind the scenes she was controlling. If would have had a different dj, more flowers, or a different dress it wouldn't have made much of a difference. If I had chosen to not hire Faye my day would not have been the same. Not even close.

Danielle · Married on 11/05/2016

Faye did such an amazing job making sure that everything ran smoothly on our wedding day. Her calm, supportive presence and understanding of our vision ensured that our day was everything we imagined. We cannot recommend her enough!

Tina · Married on 11/05/2016

Faye and Nancy were amazing! I'm SO glad we decided to hire a separate Wedding Coordinator through Coordinating Dreams. They were extremely helpful, organized, and were always there to answer any questions I had about our wedding (order of the bridesmaids, how to set up our menu, etc). Faye and Nancy helped ease any stress or worries that I had on the day of the wedding. They are fabulous!!

Codey · Married on 10/23/2016

Faye was great to work with throughout the entire process. She was organized and handled every situation to perfection! I would highly recommend her for any event that has been scheduled. She goes above and beyond to make sure everything is handled and all vendors are on the same page as to what is to be done and when! They are worth every penny..........you will not be sorry if you book with Faye.

Stephen · Married on 10/15/2016

We hired Faye for our day of the wedding coordinator and, with her at the helm, everything went perfectly. We couldn't have asked for a more professional and personable person to run the show.

Renee · Married on 10/15/2016

You will not regret hiring Coordinating Dreams. They truly take the stress off the bridal party.

Chelsea · Married on 10/01/2016

My husband and I love Faye!! She did an amazing job. As stressful as the wedding day can be Faye made sure everything went very smoothly. Thank you for everything!! I will recommend her to everyone :)

Kayla · Married on 10/01/2016

I can't even express how satisfied and happy we are with our choice to work with Coordinating Dreams. Of course we searched wedding wire and contacted some of the "bigger" companies. After speaking with a few of those we knew right away we didn't want to be just another couple on a list and that we wanted a coordinator that was more personal and made us feel special. From the beginning, we had contact with Faye and even met a few times to go over details. I even emailed her a week before our wedding saying I needed another centerpiece arrangement and she had it handled in less than an hour. Faye assigned Nancy to us and she was literally the glue to the entire wedding day. I didn't even see the reception set-up until I walked in from the ceremony and I was in awe. Nancy setup the decor in the places I wanted, made sure all of the family members knew their positions, cued the DJ at specific times, helped me fix a button that came off my dress, and was always checking on me to make sure I was doing okay. She was so sweet but also the "drill sergeant" that everyone immediately listened to when she instructed them on where to be/what to do. She even took the time to write in our guestbook and wish us the best. I sat with my husband at our sweetheart table and said to him, "I don't know if anything went wrong. If it did, we don;t know about it" … which is a great feeling on such an overwhelming day. All of our vendors were amazing, but we are so so thankful for Coordinating Dreams.

Katlyn · Married on 09/24/2016

Faye and her team took amazing care of us! She made our fairy tale come true! I highly recommend using her and her team! You will not be disappointed! She is very detail oriented, and come THE DAY she makes sure you do not worry about anything!

Kelly · Married on 07/30/2016

We love Faye! She helps you from day one and makes sure she executes the wedding of your dreams! My sister and I both used her as our wedding planner and we cannot imagine our days without her. Thank you Faye- we love you!!!!!

Hayeon · Married on 07/23/2016

I loved working with Faye and Nancy. I met with Faye for initial planning and Nancy was in charge on the day of rehearsal and the wedding. I was working up until the day before my wedding rehearsal so I was under lots of stress and pressure. Faye made sure that every detail was planned/figured out so that there would not be any surprises on the day of. She also was not shy of making suggestions and I greatly appreciated that. I met with Nancy on the day of wedding rehearsal and she was very pleasant and funny. She explained everything to the wedding party and wanted to practice until I was comfortable with how the ceremony would go. On the day of my wedding, Nancy was very on top of every little details, she even made sure that I was cooled off (I had a outdoor ceremony lol) before the wedding.

I was very happy with the ladies of coordinating dreams take care of my wedding planning/directing.

kim · Married on 04/30/2016

I cannot say enough about Faye. She is an excellent Wedding designer and Coordinator. Faye was recommended to my daughter for her Wedding and we were thrilled from our first meeting. Faye has great working relationships with so many wonderful vendors. All the vendors said for me not to worry if we were working with her. They were right! My daughter had the best experience planning her Wedding and I was able to enjoy this special time with my daughter without having to worry about every detail of the Wedding. We enjoyed working with Faye and we would recommend her to anyone!

Rosie · Married on 04/23/2016

Faye was the only coordinator I reached out to because I had seen her in action while coordinating my sister's wedding in 2011 and knew from first hand experience that she was the best. Coordinating Dreams offered great flexibility with multiple packages with different levels of service - I went with the Silver Package which included day of coordination and month out details which was perfect for me since I was planning the wedding from out of state. Faye's been working in the local wedding industry for quite a while and has priceless experience and knowledge which were especially helpful. She was always quick to respond to emails and offered great answers and suggestions to my questions. She dealt very efficiently with two of my vendors that were causing issues right before the wedding and was very patient with me as I constantly tweaked the floor plan. Her assistant Nancy who handled our rehearsal and ceremony and then assisted at the reception was also great and a real sweetheart.

The main reason I'm giving Faye from Coordinating Dreams 5 stars though is because I got to wake up on my wedding morning and know that the ceremony and reception were going to run as smoothly as they could because they were in the best hands and that peace of mind was beyond priceless. I got to enjoy the day and fully live in the moment because Faye and Nancy were taking care of everything and I'll always be grateful for that. Do yourself the biggest favor and hire Coordinating Dreams too!

Lisa · Married on 03/26/2016

Faye was wonderful to work with. Very responsive, organized and had great suggestions to help me through the process. I knew I wouldn't need to stress about any of the details or the timeline after meeting with her and going over the event. Nancy handled the rehearsal and wedding day, and she was so much fun. She kept everyone on tract, and worked so hard to ensure all our needs were met. I was able to just be the bride all day because of Coordinating Dreams!

Lee Ann · Married on 03/20/2015

Faye was wonderful to work with. She made a hectic time, actually enjoyable! She was attentive to my wishes, and she gave great direction where I needed it. Our wedding, at Castle McCulloch, went off without a hitch! There was no guessing who was to be where, or what was going to happen when. My husband and I were able to fully enjoy our special day without any worries. Faye is such a delightful person.

Coordinating Dreams also directed my daughter's wedding. Everything went so well with hers, I decided I wanted her to direct my wedding as well.

Emma · Married on 10/25/2014

Faye and her staff were AMAZING. We were really happy to find her services tailored to couples not living in the area in which they were married, which turned out to be the perfect fit for us. Faye provided excellent vendor recommendations, answered e-mails and phone calls in an extremely prompt manner, and addressed all of our questions and concerns quickly and patiently. From the outset, Faye's calm demeanor was reassuring, even when the planning process was overwhelming and stressful. Our wedding weekend was perfect and relaxed, thanks, in large part, to Faye and Nancy who made sure everything ran perfectly smoothly!

Jennifer · Married on 09/20/2014

Faye was amazing!! She went above and beyond and completely exceeded my expectations!! My venue, theme and state my wedding was supposed to be changed completely 4 weeks from the date and I was freaking out until I hired Faye. We were so busy moving and getting our house ready and I literally gave her a bunch of decor and she gave me a beautiful wedding!!! From taking care of all my floral needs, constantly reminding me of all that i needed to do to always making sure I had a drink in my hand at my wedding reception and everything in between her and her team were absolutely amazing!!! I still don't know how she pulled it all off!! I will definitely be calling Faye every time I host any type of event! She truly was fantastic and I couldn't have asked for a better coordinator!!! I could never thank her enough for all that she did!!!!

Veronica · Married on 08/30/2014

I can not imagine how much stress I would have had if it had not been for Faye. She kept my timeline, coordinates all vendors, placed orders, knew how to cut corners and save money truth be told she paid for herself with all we saved. I was asked dozens of questions by vendors and it was great to just be able to say ask Faye. She was a messenger during the day of and if any problems arose I knew nothing of them because she handled it all along with setting up the decorations all while 7/8 mths pregnant on August 30th. I am so grateful for her. Glad I will only be getting married once but I couldn't imagine having done it alone.

Emily · Married on 06/07/2014

Faye was a life-saver!!! We hired her as the month and day-of coordinator and she handled a rather huge roadblock/obstacle on our wedding day with grace and ease! I wasn't worried about anything during the entire day, it seemed like Faye and her assistant, Natalie, were one step ahead at all times!! Faye was unbelievably affordable and super easy to contact, she got back to you via email often within an hour or two!! THANK YOU FAYE!

Eileen · Married on 05/24/2014

Faye and her assistant made my day amazing! Faye offered many great suggestions for vendors and created a comprehensive timeline for the day of our wedding. She was on top of contacting all our vendors so I didn't need to worry about a thing! She is extremely professional and makes sure your day is flawless!

Crystal · Married on 05/18/2014

Faye was fantastic! I hired her for day-of wedding services. She was on top of everything and made the wedding day incredibly smooth. I would recommend her to anyone needing planning and coordinating services for any type of event, especially weddings. Because of her, I had a worry-free, hassle-free, perfect wedding day!