Coordinating Dreams Reviews

111 | Advance, NC

111 Reviews for Coordinating Dreams

Alayna · Married on 06/09/2018

Being a wedding vendor myself, I have worked with many planners/coordinators, but Faye has stood out to me as the most down-to-earth and personable of them all! She was able to seamlessly pull everything together for our wedding with such a calm and collected demeanor, causing everyone's stress levels to decrease quickly. Faye was able to take charge without being bossy, and was so great, even with unruly wedding guests. She and her team helped to make our wedding run smoothly, and because of them, we were able to fully enjoy our dream wedding! I cannot recommend her enough! Thanks again Faye!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/02/2018

At first, I really want sure what a wedding coordinator did. Faye contacted me with questions a couple of weeks before my wedding. She then came to my rehearsal and then to my wedding. Faye made sure all my vendors knew what was going on, had my bridal party informed of when and where to bed and coordinated the reception. I seriously couldn’t have asked for anyone better. Faye was awesome and did great work!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Kristie · Married on 05/27/2018

Nancy and Faye were awesome! I highly recommend booking them if you are looking for a carefree planning/wedding day experience. On top of that, they are complete sweethearts! Thank you ladies for all your hard work!!!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Catherine · Married on 05/19/2018

Faye and her team were the calm assurance we needed to get through my daughter's wedding day. With the threat of torrential downpours slated that day, Faye had a back-up plan for every eventuality and carried them out with grace and ease. She and her team took care of all of those little details that we just could not get finished before we needed to begin preparing for the ceremony. The clouds parted, the sun came out, and it was a beautiful day all around! We could not have done it without you, Faye!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Karen Curl · Married on 04/27/2018

Wedding reception

A pleasure to work with!! Very efficient and professional! Enjoyed working with Faye

Sent on 05/12/2019

Julie · Married on 04/21/2018

Faye was wonderful to work with and made the whole wedding experience enjoyable. As the mother of the bride, I didn't have to worry about anything! Highly recommend using her service if you are getting married in the area.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Jennifer · Married on 03/24/2018

Faye and her associate Nancy were absolutely fantastic! We booked Faye as our month of coordinator and she did an excellent job attending our final venue meetings (we were planning from out of state) and finishing up all the final details for our wedding. She handled vendor arrangements and set up our venue exactly as we had imagined!! She and Nancy did an incredible job coordinating our wedding day, helping decorate the venue, which turned out beautifully and ensuring that everything flowed smoothly! If anything went wrong during our day, we had absolutely no idea, Faye ensured that we didn't have a single thing to worry about! We are so happy that we booked Coordinating Dreams for our wedding, and feel that we could not have been in better hands. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Marya · Married on 03/10/2018

I can’t say enough great things about Faye and Nancy! They were both wonderful to work with and kept me on track! It was more than well worth my money! They could charge $500 more for the day of and it still would have been a great value!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Sarah · Married on 02/24/2018

Faye was amazing!! She was available 24/7, so kind, and smoothed out any bumps along the way. Honestly couldn’t have done it without her!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Margaret · Married on 02/24/2018

Working with Faye Conlin was a pleasure. She was professional, dependable, and well organized. Faye did an excellent job as the day of coordinator for my daughter's wedding. The day was perfect and Faye kept us all on schedule! We had a last minute problem with our hair and make-up vendor and Faye stepped in and quickly found another excellent team for us. Faye made the wedding day run flawlessly and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Rebecca · Married on 02/17/2018

Faye is extremely professional and on top of it!

Faye is extremely professional and on top of it! I don’t know how we could have pulled off this wedding without her. Faye attended the rehearsal, of course, and effectively pulled everyone together to practice roles for the wedding. She remained calm, friendly and professional.
    There were a lot of little details that needed to be completed the morning of the wedding. Faye was extremely helpful in doing all of these even when I had planned to do some myself. She did not hesitate to jump in there and the wedding was a huge success. I would fully recommend Faye/Coordinating Dreams to coordinate your wedding. In fact I’ve recommended them to a close friend who has contracted them already!

Sent on 07/13/2020

Sydney · Married on 12/31/2017

My experience working with Faye and Nancy was nothing short of excellent! We used Coordinating Dreams for “day of” services and both Faye and Nancy made sure that our day turned out perfectly. I highly recommend Coordinating Dreams to anyone looking for wedding planners!

Sent on 01/10/2018

lauren · Married on 12/03/2017

I can not say enough wonderful things about Faye and Coordinating dreams! I hired them as a "day of coordinator". Faye came into the picture about 6 weeks out to make sure I crossed all my T's and dotted the I's. Although she technically was supposed to start 6 weeks out, she was available for any questions throughout the planning process. She gave me great recommendations for a baker and other vendors. She was able to find me last minute patio heaters to support the weather. She also found me a videographer 2 weeks from the event! On the day of the wedding, she was so incredibly helpful! She did things before anyone in my bridal party/family could even ask. She was perfect! She seriously made sure the wedding was perfect and we stuck to timeline. My family made several comments about how great she was and that she kept asking if they needed anything. She gathered all the stuff at the end of the night and made sure it all made it to our vehicles safely. She was so great to work with and beyond worth the very reasonably priced package! Highly recommend her to anyone getting married in the NC area!!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Carissa · Married on 11/25/2017

Faye did a wonderful job in coordinating my wedding day. She was willing to do anything that was needed so that we could stay on schedule. Faye made sure everything went smoothly on the day of my wedding so that I did not have to worry about anything!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Savannah · Married on 10/15/2017

I loved working with Faye. She definitely helped a lot with planning and the day of. I would recommend her to anyone! In fact I have!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Cindy · Married on 09/30/2017

I hired Coordinating Dreams in January and my daughter's wedding was held at the end of September, 2017. While I already had a few of the vendors hired, Faye was able to assist us with names of other vendors needed. She scheduled appointments with each of them and confirmed appointments the day before. She was always available to answer questions by email and by phone, was prompt in answering our emails and calls and held multiple planning meetings with my daughter and I. She prepared a timeline, diagram of the room, contacted my vendors with last minute details and compiled a list of contact information for each of them. She took care of the rehearsal and answered any questions from the bridal party. On the day of the event, I did not have to deal with any of the setup issues and was able to spend time with my daughter and the bridal party. Faye handled any problems or questions that arose and I was able to enjoy my daughter's wedding. She and Nancy were a joy to work with. I knew in the beginning when we were planning the wedding that I needed a planner/coordinator and Coordinating Dreams was a perfect choice.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/09/2017

Faye did an amazing job! She was calm, cool, and collected the entire day/night! She kept everything flowing smoothly and helped in every part of the wedding ceremony and reception. Thank you, Faye and Coordinating Dreams, for helping make our wedding day PERFECT!!!!!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/09/2017

Faye did an amazing job, and I thoroughly enjoyed working with her. She was calm, cool, and collected the entire rehearsal and the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Kristin · Married on 08/19/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Coordinating Dreams for our wedding in August. Faye and Nancy are great to work with. We spoke with Faye over the phone a few times and she made us feel confident about our wedding day every time we spoke with her. Nancy was our coordinator the day of our wedding. We met with her before and went over all of the details. She made sure everything ran smoothly and was all we wished for. She even helped us finish decorating. We could not have done it without them. I would highly recommend using Coordinating Dreams!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Niki · Married on 07/07/2017

Faye was absolutely wonderful and made my wedding a huge success! We called her on a Wednesday for our Friday wedding. She had a photographer, florist, cake and reception booked within 12 hours. She was there to help guide us through the wedding. She was simply amazing. I could never thank her enough. I would highly recommend and will continue to do so.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/30/2017

Faye was super helpful during my last month of planning. She was always on time and responded quickly. She helped my big day run smooth!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Nicki · Married on 06/03/2017

I would highly recommend working with Faye and Nancy. I scheduled them for day of my wedding and they went above and beyond. They are easy to communicate with and respond quickly. Nancy helped set up the reception area as well as took control of the event and left me with no worries.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Deanna · Married on 06/03/2017

If you are looking for a wedding planner, call Faye! She is absolutely awesome. She was very organized and attentive. During the planning process, she listened to our ideas and provided her expertise to make it happen. She knew all the right people and places to turn to. The wedding was flawless. Everybody told us, "don't get upset when something goes wrong - it always does." But, it didn't - Faye made sure of that. In addition to being a great planner, she is a great person. We enjoyed every encounter with her. So, if you are looking for a planner to help give you that perfect wedding, Faye is your person!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/28/2017

Faye and Nancy were truly wonderful! I don't know how we would have gotten through the final stages of planning or the wedding itself without their guidance! Totally worth every penny!

Sent on 06/14/2017
  • Tracy D

Tracy · Married on 05/20/2017

What can I say, these ladies are awesome! I used their Day of Coordination service. Setting up our initial meeting was quick, easy, and convenient. I instantly hit it off with Faye. She is genuine and full of great advice! In the months leading up to my wedding, Faye was very responsive and always willing to answer questions and offer advice. She even pointed me in the direction of some other great vendors. During the month of my wedding, I met again with Faye and her associate, Nancy, who directed my rehearsal and my wedding day. Together, the ladies handled all of my vendor coordination, and that alone was a tremendous weight off of my shoulders! I didn't have to worry about anything! When my wedding day came and Nancy showed up, she really ran the show! It doesn't matter how prepared you think you are or how many checklists you've made or even how many family/friends you have around you to help, I'm telling you that these ladies are worth their weight in gold! I was on the fence wondering if a DOC was really necessary, and if that's where you are, trust me when I say it's worth it!! If you're looking for a professional and experienced vendor who will make you feel like they are just as excited for your day as you are .... choose Coordinating Dreams! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/19/2017