39 Reviews for Coordinated To Perfection

Non-Religious (2)
Guest List (1)
Civil (1)
37 Coordinated To Perfection Reviews

I recently worked with Simone, the owner of CTP on Day of Coordination for my September 3rd wedding and she was amazing! Simone and her team have the perfect demeanor and disposition for this business. She handled any hiccups that came up leading up to the wedding or on the day of very calmly and professionally. Simone was also great with answering any questions that I had even before my 6 week package kicked in. I would recommend Simone and her awesome team for day of coordination and as a wedding coordinator. She is well connected in the NYC wedding industry and has so much wedding knowledge to share.

CTP gave Shaun and I the opportunity to enjoy our wedding day and to just be in the moment!

Profile Picture LaQuita, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Religious

Simone and her team were amazing.
We needed someone to help bring our Raw warehouse space to life and she did just that.
She helped us with the vendors needed, worked with our budget while making sure the look and service were great.
We had a lot of DIY items we were supplying as well and her team tackled them without hesitation; that Penske truck full of crazy items did not phase them.
Her assistants were great, well organized and had great suggestions as we did not have the chance to rehearse until the day of.
Thank you guys!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

UPDATE: I am writing to update this review since our wedding has passed. I just want to say Simone and her team exceeded my expectations TENFOLD. I honestly could not have picked a better day of coordinator. I have experienced a lot of situations where the vision in my head for an event is not the vision that comes to fruition when I put it in someone else's hands. Simone took the vision in my crazy head and made it even better than I imagined it could be. I was so excited to see everything come together after all of my hours upon hours of planning. They stayed with me from the moment I arrived, late because of traffic at that, to the moment it was time for them to leave. They were so supportive I am filled with joy just remembering it. And let me tell you they are no joke about keeping you on schedule. It was everything!

I have recently booked Coordinated to Perfection for my March 2017 wedding and I am so happy to be working with such a wonderful and professional wedding planner. From the first phone conversation I knew I wanted to work with Simone and her crew and although I was not able to afford the full wedding planning package she had something to work with my budget and it is exactly what I need. I can not wait until the weeks before my wedding when we will go into full logistics mode.

Profile Picture Keyma, 3/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord.

As my husband, my bridal party, anyone close to me, and/or anyone who attended my wedding can attest to, I was an incredibly detail-oriented bride. I spent a lot of time and energy on little personal touches, and it was very important to me that my vision was executed beautifully on my wedding day. So I needed the perfect day-of coordinator. Insert Simone and Coordinated to Perfection ("CTP').

Simone is kind, patient, gracious, and an excellent planner. She interacted with and got to know our families. She put up with long and frequent e-mails from me with subject lines like "Cocktail Napkins" and "A Needle in a Guava Jelly Haystack." She worked well with all of my vendors, and made sure that we stuck to the detailed timeline she set for our wedding day. She handled any issues that arose on our wedding day with grace and professionalism. And, she made sure that the little details I had worked for months to pull together were noticed and appreciated by our guests.

Recognizing that I'm a type-A micromanager, it speaks volumes that I was able to fully enjoy my wedding day, leaving Simone and CTP to make sure everything went off without a hitch. Many of my guests described my wedding as a "fairy tale" wedding, but for me it was the wedding of my dreams. Thanks to Simone and her staff for making my dreams come true!

Profile Picture Samara, 9/18/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

Simone was beyond amAzing ! She took her time to understand our vision. She went above and beyond. Whenever I would text her or call she would always respond. She's also very punctual . She even went with me to try on wedding dresses! My wedding was approaching when Simone was pregnant and never did I feel anything was ever missing , no question was Unanswered. Her backdrop team was incredible. I told her I wanted a flower on my cake and her suggestion was perfect . On my wedding day she made sure I was stress free and she made sure everything was perfect . Thank you Simone ??

Profile Picture Dominique, 9/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I have nothing but AMAZING things to say about Coordinated to Perfection. Simone was a professional from beginning to end and I dont think my wedding day would have went as smoothly without her planning expertise. The day-of-coordination was crucial for us as well because our wedding flowed so wonderfully. While on maternity leave she still found an adequate replacement for her presence and that was Jacqueline Vasquez. Jackie and her team did everything to make sure we were on time, events in our wedding went as scheduled and that we were relaxed and calm and were able to actually enjoy our wedding day without having to stress about what was happening next.

They also assisted me tremendously when i had an incident with my dress and packed up all of our materials at the end of the night to make sure that we left nothing behind. Simone and her team were professional 100% of the time and I would recommend them to anyone looking for wedding planning assistance or day of coordinating, you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Amanda and Kashif, 7/31/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning

I am happy to highly recommend Simone, and her team at Coordinated To Perfection, to be your wedding planner! The CTP team was the coordinator for an exceptional wedding at The Wythe Hotel in Brooklyn. In my experience as an officiant, I haven't come across a team as focused and detail oriented as they were. They were a complete joy to work with.
Words to describe Simone: smart, informed, punctual, courteous, communicative, creative, well mannered and attired.
Her strong ability to lead kept both the happy couple and the vendors on schedule and calm. I look forward to working with Simone and CTP in the future.
If you are looking for a wedding, or event planner, I urge you to contact Simone (and to book her if she's available for your date!)

Profile Picture Rev. Michael, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Simone and her team were everything we could ask for in a day of coordinator for our wedding. Detailed, organized, polite, and diligent, Simone went above and beyond her responsibilities as a day of coordinator by making herself available through critical steps in the planning process. It was clear Simone is highly experienced and extremely knowledgable of the wedding and event planning industry through her recommendations and communications.

Simone and her team ensured EVERYTHING went smoothly the day of our wedding. My parents, family members, friends and even other vendors were also very impressed and couldn't believe how good of a handle they had on what is a chaotic day. For my husband and I we were so relieved to have Simone and her excellent team support us on our big day. A well deserved five stars!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/3/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I very much enjoyed working with Simone. I met her about five months prior to my September wedding. Her professionalism, friendly manner, and experience with doing Caribbean weddings and familiarity with my venue immediately won me over. I also appreciated the fact that she provided day of coordination services starting six weeks out from the event date versus her competitors who came in four weeks before the event and that she checked in on me throughout my wedding planning process to see if I needed any help finding vendors. On the day of, she and her assistant helped to make sure everything was executed well from getting ready to getting to the church on time to making sure we remained on schedule. When the majority of our guests arrived to our reception hall earlier than we anticipated, she was able to make our venue start cocktail hour earlier allowing us to focus on taking pictures and not having to find our maitre'd and coordinate ourselves. She also assisted with setting up the venue which we appreciated and adding elements to the decor. I was very much satisfied with her level of service and would recommend her highly.

Profile Picture User5527772, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Cultural, Religious

Simone's Professionalism, Flexibility, kindness, and creativity was exactly what we needed. As a groom who was very busy working while things were being planned the wedding would not have been able to be as wonderful as it was without her. She helped my wife keep things together and made things happen when they needed to. She did her job to highest level. My wife and I would have completely lost it without her help. The price was worth it in the end. I couldn't have imagined a better wedding and experience then we received. Thanks Simone

Profile Picture User5484812, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am so, so happy with the services provided by Simone and the Coordinated to Perfection team. I had a somewhat large (250+) wedding that had a lot of moving parts, including a traditional Indian ceremony in the morning, with a Baraat procession. Our wedding party was big, I had a lot more vendors than I wanted to and I envisioned that it was going to be hard to corral both guests and vendors to get on the same page and stay on schedule. Simone and her team made it all happen, and made it look seamless. I met with her a couple times before the big day, and she was always very organized and pleasant. On the day of, she was prompt and brought two other team members who were also very nice and on point. If something went wrong, I didn't hear about it -- and that was really helpful because I was very nervous already about staying on schedule. It really felt like it was MY day to relax. It was really nice to have one person with me all day to help me with any small task that came up. Plus someone else was with the groom and Simone was running all around making sure everything was going as planned. Even just little things, like making sure I got a glass of champagne when I needed it, or helping me put away my jewelry and dresses correctly, or making sure random people who weren't guests were stopped from asking me for photos--they did all this. And were just really nice about it. I would recommend CTP to anyone who is looking for a coordinator. They were essential to helping me enjoy my wedding day.

Profile Picture Manali , 8/1/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I have the most wonderful things to say about Simone and her team. I hired her to be my wedding day of coordinator after speaking with 5 different potential coordinators. First, Simone is affordable, which is just a joy in a city where unfortunately getting married is anything but affordable. More than that though, and this was evident to me immediately upon meeting her, Simone is a lovely, lovely person. I hired her because I knew immediately that she would be a good friend to me in the days leading up to my wedding, would take very good care of my guests, and that she would be a team player who would work well with my other vendors and boy was I right! My family commented on how helpful she was and amidst the very busy day that I had as a bride I noticed my other vendors, particularly my photographer, calling for Simone as if she was an adopted member of his team. That's when I knew that I made the right choice. Simone is very well suited to being an event planner. She really listens to her clients. She is professional and responsive. She is organized and diligent and, as I already said, she is a team player, which makes her the perfect day of coordinator. I am already recommending her to my engaged friends. My highest praises for Simone and Coordinated to Perfection!

Profile Picture User4024436, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Simone and her team were wonderful on my wedding day. I was a nervous wreck from the beginning starting my wedding planning. I knew I needed someone to handle things on the day of. Simone was super professional along with her team. She kept everyone calm and positive throughout the entire day. With all the wedding planners I checked out I knee Simone was a great fit from the moment I spoke to her on the phone. Thanks so much for making our wedding day special.

Profile Picture patricia, 8/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It was a great wedding, well coordinated by Coordinated To Perfection !

Profile Picture Betty, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I had the perfect wedding day thanks to Simone and her team. Somewhere in the middle of my planning I really got stuck with knowing what I was missing to personalize my wedding day. Simone offered her design expertise to enhance not only my wedding experience but also made the process of eliminating things easier. Whenever, I needed a question answered her response was always on point and professional. My wedding day could not have gone any smoother and been more beautiful. Super professional and just a great person to work with!

Profile Picture User4580408, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Words cannot even begin to express my gratitude for you and your staff! Thank you for making our wedding so spectacular. You made all our ideas and dreams a reality- something that I didn't think was possible. I couldn't imagine planning my wedding without your help and true expertise. Indian wedding/families aren't easy to handle but you really made the whole process easy and the day of completely stress free for me. Having you and your team organize everything from the house to church and venue was a dream. I never worried for a second that everything would be perfect and every detail taken care of. I got so many compliments about all the "details" of the wedding and can't tell you how many people told me it was the best wedding event they had ever attended. . We’ll have incredible memories to last forever. Leni & I wanted to thank you again for making our '”Bollywood” wedding special and for being amazing.

Lots of Love,
Leni & Nanma

Profile Picture na, 11/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Because of my very laid back, procrastinating behavior Simone was basically a God send for the last few months leading up to my wedding. I didnt really take the whole wedding planning process seriously and realized towards the end there where tons of things I had to do that, well just didn't get done. I debated back and forth in getting a wedding planner and figured i would just cross my fingers and hope it all came together. I got a referral from another vendor that I was working with for Simone's company. I just needed someone to poing me in the right direction to put all the last minute details together. Simone did that and more. She was able to help me in securing my last minute vendors, help me to put my favors together, menu's, gift bags and so many other things. She was very well connected throughout the whole process. Every week she would contact me via email to ask if I needed anything and what she could help me with. She was there on many occassions to offer a listening ear to my frustrations as well. On the day of the wedding her and her staff took care of everything exactly how I wanted it.Nothing went wrong on my day. So glad I made the decision, unless I would have really been up the creek.

Profile Picture Gaby, 7/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I hired Coordinated to Perfection to be my day of coordinator because it was important to me, that me and my fiance as well as all of my guests enjoy themselves on our wedding day. My event space was rented so everything from decor to lighting had to be set up from scratch. I didn't want my family and friends to have to worry about doing that. A day of coordinator is so worth it especially when you have a situation like mine. Simone and her team worked so well with my vendors and everything came out fabulous. I was really able to see my vision of my dream wedding come to life with Simone's assistance on that day.

Profile Picture User3512618, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Awesome is what sums up my experience with Simone at Coordinated to Perfection. My wedding had a huge amount of guests with a lot of cultural details. I am so pleased with all that Simone and her assistant did on my wedding day. Every little detail even down to the bows being tied on the chairs how I wanted them was perfect. Simone was extremely organized down to the very last minute of my wedding day. Both her and her assistant stayed until the end of the night which was great. If I had to do it all over again I would have hired her from the beginning.

Profile Picture User3511867, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I hired Simone to be my Day of Coordinator for my wedding and she went above and beyond. My husband who was against me having a wedding planner says its one of the best decisions we made. Because our wedding was very non-traditional we were worried about how are vendors would really handle our wedding day. Simone ensured us that she would work with our vendors one month before the wedding so that there wouldn't be any miscommunication. We are very pleased with her service and I would recc. her if anyone needs a wedding planner or day of coordinator.

Profile Picture Nicole , 2/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Simone and her assistant were wonderful on the day of my wedding. I had a lot of DIY projects and was going crazy over the set up of everything. I met with Simone a month before my wedding date when I realized I was going mad with all of the details. So glad I did. She went over everything with me that I needed although it felt like I was asking her for tons of things. I felt at ease from the first moment I met her. She arrived early to set up the space and everything was set up exactly how I wanted it. This was the most important thing for me because I wanted to create that “wow” effect when everyone walked in for the reception. She also worked so well with my vendors and was so calm and collected throughout the whole day. I was able to see the set up before the reception started and couldn’t hold back the tears. I thank Simone for everything that she did.

Profile Picture Gina, 2/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Me and my husband are very pleased with everything that Simone provided to us on our wedding day and even the days before the wedding. She has such a wonderful demeanor and it was great to work with her from the beginning to the end. We had a stress free wedding which is just like our personalities and Simone fit right in with what we wanted out of a coordinator. While there were a few minor gliches on the day of my wedding i had not a worry in the world because I knew Simone would handle everything. I'm glad that we decided to hire a coordinator to help us within the few months leading up to the wedding. She helped with putting together my favors a week before the wedding which was a bit of hassle for me because of so many other time constraints. She went above and beyond of what we expected her to do. The value of having her around far exceeded the cost.

Profile Picture Danielle, 12/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

There are 2 words to describe Simone. Fantastic and incredible. I was so happy that we selected her to handle our wedding as she took charge of everything and it was perfect. We felt so good and secure in the knowledge that we had a true professional looking out for us on our wedding day. Without question, I would highly recommend Simone to all the couples out there looking for an event planner as well any corporate events as well. My husband was so impressed and he is planning a corporate event this fall for his company and Simone has already been retained for it. Thanks again Simone, we'll always be grateful to you.

Profile Picture User3144981, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hired Simone as a DOC for my wedding date and i'm glad i made the decision. She was extremely professional and went above and beyond what she told us was in the package. On our wedding day she arrived to my home early and made sure i ate breakfast and even made sure my bridesmaids knew what was going on. She contacted all of my vendors a couple of weeks before the wedding which was great as well. All in all I felt she was accessible and answered all of my questions and concerns promptly. Even my husband who was opposed to me getting a planner said that having one was well worth it. I would recommend Simone over and over again to anyone.

Profile Picture Jean, 11/3/12, 1 Review