49 Reviews for Coordinated Events, LLC

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Destination (1)
Religious (1)

Wow, where do I even begin? Coordinated offense is absolutely the best decision I ever made (Aside from marrying my husband). Summer and Susan Marie are absolute all-stars and I cannot thank them enough for all they did to make our wedding the best weekend of our lives. Not only are they just plain good, fun, honest People, their organization and attention to detail is unmatched. Hands-down the best money that I spent during the wedding planning process. I miss working with them!

Profile Picture Anne, 5/5/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Some venues leave the coordinator options open meaning they are not required. We considered the possibility of skipping the coordinator vendor purchase, but we changed our minds, and it was honestly one of the most essential vendors for our event. Beyond our recommendation to hire a coordinator for your event, Susan Marie with Coordinated Events, LLC is simply on-point in every way.

Susan Marie was such a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process, and I felt an immediate load-off regarding planning when she came on board. Everything came together so well, and we just couldn't have done it without her and her team (Hannah)! We highly suggest working with Coordinated Events and we are sure no party is too large or complicated for them to handle! We wish you all the best in your future, Coordinated Events. Cheers!

Profile Picture Mardita, 10/27/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Summer was amazing - such a lifesaver. In the beginning, I wasn't sure if I needed a planner or not - but Summer came to the rescue! She was exactly what I needed to help get through the wedding process as a sane person. She was there any time I texted or called, she was great in helping put together the itinerary, working with my vendors - and any time I told a vendor I was working with Summer they said "Oh we love working with her!". The day of Hannah and Summer were both at the venue, and in the pouring rain, with a few other obstacles, they helped pull everything together flawlessly. I would recommend Coordinated Events again and again!! THANK YOU!!

Profile Picture User5600952, 1+ year ago, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Ceremony, Reception

We are so thankful Susan Marie helped us with coordinating our rehearsal and ceremony! She was highly responsive to answer all of our questions, assisted us with planning our timeline, led our rehearsal, and most importantly helped our ceremony flow perfectly down to every last detail. I would recommend Coordinated Events to any bride and groom to ensure that the big day unfolds flawlessly!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/24/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Day-Of Coord.

I CANNOT even begin to express how much I loved working with this group. Susan Marie and Summer were literally a God-send on our big day. I spent the day of my wedding relaxed and carefree knowing that they had all of my details under control. The set up was flawless and these two ladies are the sweetest people you will ever meet. If you think you can do this without them, you're wrong!! I will be recommending them to every person I meet.

Profile Picture Megan, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Coordinated Events for our day of coordinators. We mostly worked with Susan Marie throughout the planning process. Even though she was primarily our day of coordinator, she was happy to weigh in with advice, ideas, guidance, and calming words by email whenever necessary. She reminded me to think about things that I never knew I needed to think about and she provided encouragement and suggestions when necessary. I met with Susan Marie and Gillian on the Thursday before the wedding to "hand off" the coordinating duties. I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders after that meeting. I KNEW every wedding detail that I had planned was going to run smoothly and we were in great hands. I felt calm and peaceful from that moment on and never worried about anything. Gillian and Sarah were with us during the day of the wedding and everything went according to plan. I could not have imagined a more perfect day and I know Coordinated Events had a lot to do with that. This was the BEST money we spent on our wedding. Any bride to be would want the Coordinated Events staff on their side!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/24/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals

Thank goodness for Coordinated Events and Susan Marie!! Our venue was a little difficult to work with and Susan Marie made it so much easier. She was always willing to step in and stand up for us when things went wrong. I'm not a very forceful person so it was nice to have some assistance in tough situations. Hannah was our contact for the day of our wedding and she was great as well! She made sure that everything ran smoothly and was able to keep us on schedule as much as she could that day!

Profile Picture User3878961, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals

As the Matron of Honor and the sister of the Bride, I was responsible for most of the wedding planning. I worked along with my sister to design the theme of the ceremony and reception and then got to work. In planning the most important day of my sister's life, I realized that if I was decorating and organizing the day of the ceremony, I wouldn't have much time with the bride. I contacted my old friend and amazing Wedding Planner Susan Marie at Coordinated Events. She took over the night before the wedding! She and her team had everything in place and made our day so incredibly relaxing and enjoyable. They managed the vendors, managed the timeline and we (the wedding party) was unaware it was happening. We had a wonderful, relaxing, fun day filled with stress free memories because of Susan Marie and her staff. I would highly recommend Coordinated Events for any event! Amazing team with professional integrity!

Profile Picture Amanda , 4/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cannot express how happy my mother and I are with the services provided by Coordinated Events. We didn't have to worry about a thing leading up to the wedding. Susan Marie Cook, our coordinator, had everything handled and made sure the day went by as smoothly as possible. All of Susan's assistants were kind and professional as well.

Susan went above and beyond the months, weeks and days before the wedding to make sure we were comfortable with everything and had all of our questions answered. She was knowledgable with all of the local vendors and had amazing connections and reviews from all of the vendors we used.

We would definitely recommend Coordinated Events' services if you hope for a fun and worry-free wedding day!

Profile Picture Sara, 1/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

The staff at Coordinated Events went above and beyond in assisting me during my wedding preparations and day-of coordinating. When I say I could not have done it without them, I truly mean it. Two hours before our outdoor ceremony and reception, we were faced with thunderstorms that could have been an absolute nightmare to deal with. The wonderful ladies at Coordinated Events took everything in stride, stayed calm, and still made my wedding day the most perfect day imaginable. From the month before our event even to days AFTER the wedding itself, these ladies covered every single aspect of the planning that could possibly cause stress, which is a huge aid to any bride-to-be!!! They are true experts at what they do and they REALLY care about their clients. I instantly felt beyond comfortable in working with them and enjoyed every second that they were involved in the planning process. I could not recommend anyone more professionally qualified to manage an important life event, and I would utilize their services again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Drew, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Susan Marie and Coordinated Events was hands down the BEST decision we made while planning our wedding. Being from Raleigh, NC and getting married in Greensboro, I was not familiar with the city or any vendors in the area. Additionally, with my mom living in San Diego, CA it gave us confidence and a piece of mind having Susan Marie in Greensboro and always available to answer any questions via phone or email, to meet with a vendor and to provide her recommendations and knowledge. It was even more special to me to have her at walk-throughs and other meetings that my mom could not attend – I had someone to share the excitement of my wedding planning and to keep all my thoughts and details organized!

Perhaps the most important part of planning my wedding was the vision my mom and I had for the reception room; from the centerpieces to the napkins we knew exactly what we wanted. We spent hours and hours planning how we wanted the room to look and how it had to be done within our budget. This information was shared with Susan Marie at the very beginning and every recommendation or advice (from linens to flowers to chairs to the room layout) she gave us along the way was always based on her knowledge of the design concept we were trying to achieve.

The biggest challenge we had in regards to the reception was that the venue could only give us 2 hours to set-up which seemed impossible to us. Susan Marie took control of this situation and assured us that everything would be done on time and exactly as we had planned.

Susan Marie’s suggestion to have a “first look” at the reception room was by far one of the most memorable moments of my wedding. It was at this moment that we realized how valuable it was for us to have hired Coordinated Events to assist with planning my wedding. The ballroom far exceeded my dreams and vision and I truly know that without Coordinated Events this would not have been possible.

Profile Picture Cristi, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Coordinated Events to assist with planning my daughter’s wedding was perhaps the best wedding decision we made. The level of service provided by Coordinated Events was outstanding. Susan Marie Cook’s expertise and personal commitment to the bride throughout the planning stages of the wedding was extremely valuable. Susan Marie was always readily available by phone or e-mail whenever we had a question or concern. She quickly provided alternative options whenever we felt that our choices were limited. Her professional guidance and hands-on experience is priceless. We were always confident that Susan Marie could solve a problem. As the MOB I cannot emphasize how much it meant to me to have Susan Marie and Melanie with us the day of the wedding. They had answers for every question or concern. The calmness she exuded settled the nerves and anxiety we felt prior to the ceremony. Susan Marie and Melanie were always one step ahead when it came to what needed to be done next, who should be where and when, the transition of events of at the reception, etc. I was deeply touched by Susan Marie and Melanie’s sincerity and excitement throughout the day of the wedding. I felt like they were enjoying “our” wedding as much as we were which made the service she and Melanie provided so much more personal. I cannot thank Coordinated Events enough for making it possible for me to enjoy my daughter’s wedding more than I could have ever imagined.

Profile Picture Karin, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

This is not hyperbole when I say – we could NOT have done this wedding without Coordinated Events. It was truly the best money we spent. They are consummate professionals with impeccable taste and an absolute pleasure to work with from day one. They were the key ingredients to make our complicated wedding situation such a success. We decided to get married out of state with no family in state, which was daunting.

We only had two weekends in North Carolina, one for planning and the final for our actual wedding. For our vendor selection weekend, they organized everything, scheduling meet and greets with 2-3 of the best vendors in all important categories. It was so comforting to know that we were getting the best of the best – based on Susan Marie and Summer’s personal experiences.

We left North Carolina with almost all of our vendors selected and contracted for the following year. For the rest of the year, we had regular conference calls and email conversations with Susan Marie – getting her expert opinion, with updates from vendors and keeping us on track and up-to-date.

Susan Marie went above and beyond, even researching our crazy, untried ideas and gave us honest feedback. One thing I appreciated most about Susan Marie is how she ran interference if something was awry with the vendors – often solving it before we ever knew anything was wrong. When we weren’t pleased with one of our vendors – Susan Marie booked us with a new, more pleasing alternative and took care of cancelling with our previous vendor – doing all the difficult tasks for us!

The week of the wedding – Coordinated Events helped us wrap up all loose ends. They also successfully ran our rehearsal, led the set-up of the reception venue (doing so.much.work!) and were on site during the entire wedding day – helping calm us during a stressful time. They drove our families and friends on golf carts, directed the groomsmen and even calmed drunken guests. Bravo!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Coordinated Events is very professional and gets the job DONE! They are on time, persistent, and very creative. They are so great to work with, very friendly and personable. I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Rebekah, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I do not even know where to start, Hiring coordinated events was one of the best decisions that we made throughout our entire wedding process. The amount of time and effort that these ladies put into our wedding truly made the day. Susan Marie and Summer were available for the hundreds of questions we had throughout the process and always responded in a timely manner with encouraging words and helpful insights into solving problems.

Our particular wedding process was not exactly a smooth one with many emotional moments, problems with vendors (ones that were not recommended by them), and even changing the layout of the wedding just hours before the ceremony. I cannot imagine going through this process without them. I really can’t explain all of the ways that Susan Marie and Summer went above and beyond what was expected of them to make sure that we had the dream wedding that we wanted. Despite all of the hiccups and unforeseen problems, our wedding ceremony and reception was perfectly orchestrated, and was everything that we were hoping for and more. To top it all off Coordinated events helped us deal with multiple issues with vendors after the fact to make sure that all loose ends were tied up on our end. If you are considering coordinated events for your wedding I can personally tell you that they are worth every penny and so much more. I would recommend them to everyone and anyone that is planning a wedding, and we really cannot express our gratitude enough to Susan Marie and Summer for all of their hard work.

Profile Picture David, 4/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding was a dream come true for Ben and me and we have Susan Marie and Summer of Coordinated Events to thank for that. They gave us a better, more meaningful wedding than we could ever have planned on our own. We could not possibly thank them enough for bringing every request to life and for everything they did to help us plan the wedding of our dreams. They constantly amazed us with their ability to handle all of the details in rapid-fire pace while always keeping their cool. They kept our sanity in line as well, and allowed us the security of knowing that we were in good hands. We’re SO glad to have had them in our corner, guiding us with their genius and allowing us to ENJOY the process. Everything was just beautiful---they made it perfect and we are so grateful to have had the blessing of working with them. Susan Marie and Summer are just two of those people that put a smile on people’s faces and make the world a better place! Whenever we look at our pictures, we think of Coordinated Events and how we would not have had this perfect day without them. They are the best thing that could have happened to our wedding and we will recommend them to everyone we know!!

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 3/22/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Coordinated Events to help us plan my daughter's wedding. Susan Marie and Summer did an outstanding job and were very helpful with all aspects of the wedding and reception. They are very professional, personal and supportive. The wedding was in a different city for us (and all guests) and their ability to make contacts for bakers, rental vendors, rehearsal dinner/bridesmaids brunch locations and more was invaluable. Coordinated event staff kept up with all details and made sure that everyone and everything was in its proper place at the proper time. They were also very attentive to the bride's needs during the photography session immediately following the ceremony. I would highly recommend them to anyone that is planning a wedding. It was a pleasure working with them and we are extremely grateful to Susan Marie and Summer for all of their hard work, tips, patience, spot-on observance and great attitudes!

Profile Picture Lisa, 1/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My daughter Samantha had moved to Greensboro, NC in June 2013 and was planning a wedding for November 2013. Her Father and I live in Texas and we needed help. After interviewing multiple Wedding Planners we decided on Summer and Susan Marie from Coordinated Events. What a great decision that was!! They not only helped Samantha and her fiancée find the perfect wedding venue but were instrumental in help with planning the entire wedding. I traveled many times to Greensboro prior to the wedding and I never found a time that Summer and Susan Marie were not willing to meet with me and answer my questions and concerns. The Wedding Day, they were amazing. They were on staff to help with all needs that day plus including 3 additional interns. Fairly priced and worth every penny!!!

Profile Picture Lori, 11/2/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We had an outstanding experience with Susan Marie and Summer! We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Beth, 10/5/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Susan Marie, Summer, and the whole team are absolutley FANTASTIC! They made my whole wedding planning process stress-free and were so kind and professional. They even found me a make-up artist at the last minute when mine was a no-show for my bridal portraits! (I ended up using her for my wedding day because she was so great!). They are available 24/7 and respond promptly to emails/texts/calls. I am so happy I had their expertise during my wedding planning process!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't say enough about Susan Marie and Summer from Coordinated Events...these ladies made our day absolutely perfect! Not only are they both as sweet as can be, but they are so professional and are amazing at what they do! They are both truly talented and have a passion for weddings. I would recommend Coordinated Events to ANY bride who wants her day to be flawless. I was so lucky to have Susan Marie and Summer for our big day! I don't know how we would have done it without them. Thanks ladies!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/21/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Our experience with Susan Marie and Summer was absolutely outstanding. They were always so available whenever we had issues or questions. We were planning from Maryland and they were located down in NC where the wedding was and they made our planning from out of town so easy! They maintained contact with all of our vendors and made sure everything for our big day was lined up for us. I really can't express how much I appreciated their help. We could not have done it without them and they really did make our dream wedding a dream come true!! HIGHLY recommend this team!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We can't say enough good things about Coordinated Events! During the year before my wedding, I alternated between being a full-time law student and a full-time employee at a law firm. My now-husband (also a full-time worker) and I had lots of ideas for what we wanted in our wedding, but no time to make it happen. We hired Coordinated for the full-service planning from beginning to end, and we wouldn't do it any other way! Susan Marie and Summer completely understood and supported our vision for our wedding, and did all the legwork in bringing us vendors to choose from who matched what we envisioned (as well as our budget!) They knew our schedule and acted as go-betweens to set up convenient times and places to meet with vendors, after which we made our final selection. We felt completely in control of our wedding, while being relieved of the minute details of scheduling that would have occurred if we had done it alone. No task was "beneath" them--they printed and framed little signs for us, helped my mom find a beautiful mother-of-the-bride dress, and even came up with a cute poem to display beside the seating chart! Their ideas helped to make our wedding beautiful, unique, and authentically "us." On the day of the actual wedding, they took on all the scheduling responsibility so that my husband and I could focus our attention on our family and friends. Overall, we were thrilled with the level of dedication and service we received. We would recommend Coordinated Events to any couple who actually wants to enjoy the planning process as well as the wedding day, and to receive the best value for their money in all aspects of the day!

Profile Picture candie, 8/3/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Attention all betrothed persons in and around Greensboro:

Whether you are planning a big wedding or a small wedding, an outdoor wedding or an indoor wedding, a traditional wedding or a Star Wars wedding, you need to hire a wedding coordinator. But not just any wedding coordinator. Your wedding coordinator needs to be responsible, responsive, resourceful, respectful, reassuring, flexible, knowledgable, kind, and easy to work with. Since not all wedding coordinators fit this description, you need to contact Coordinated Events.

My wife and I had the absolute pleasure of working with Summer to plan and perfect our wedding. The list of descriptors above does not do justice to the service Summer provided. Contractually, she was our "Day-Of Coordinator," but in reality, she helped us out from Day 1. Always available to talk on the phone or respond to an email, Summer made sure that we had all our bases covered going into the big day. She assured us that everything would work out beautifully, and we believed her. Sure enough, it did!

One of the greatest gifts a wedding coordinator can offer is peace of mind, and when you're planning a wedding, that peace is well worth the price. At Coordinated Events, that peace comes at a very reasonable price. Our experience with Summer was overwhelmingly positive: with her help, our wedding was everything we had hoped it would be and so much more!

Profile Picture User3442902, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

What a joy they were to work with! Creative and good listeners, they desired to reflect the bride and groom's style and vision for their day. We found them honest and with a willingness to take on any task, even down to the last minute.
I contacted them after we had secured most of our vendors and our locations, completely overwhelmed, wondering how we would ever enjoy our daughter's wedding day AND coordinate all of the people and details.
The wedding day was everything we hoped and prayed for! In the end, my husband and I both agree that this, of all the checks we wrote, this was the BEST money we spent!

Profile Picture Paula, 6/21/13, 1 Review