Cool Savannah Photography Reviews

View more information

• Emily
    Emily F. Getting married on 06/07/2022

Beautiful and affordable

Our photos are one of my favorite things from the wedding. They are memories we will keep forever! The team was efficient in corralling my large wedding party and family. They gave me all the photos I could ever want for a great price!
    Jeanette Married on 04/22/2017
    By far the best photographer in Savannah! The pictures Tracy took were just unbelievable and so many to choose from! Very professional as we didn't even know they were there! Definitely will be using them again in the future. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Tracy!!
    Jennifer Married on 10/02/2016
    Tracy is AMAZING! I met her in college doing color guard and by some stroke of luck, she is now a photographer in Savannah! Her pricing was some of the best pricing that we found in Savannah for our budget. She was quick to respond to email and Facebook message and extremely helpful through the entire process. We took our engagement pictures with her in downtown Savannah and the weather was not looking good. Tracy was super flexible and moved up our schedule just so that we could get our pictures done! (We literally finished the last photo and it started pouring!) When it came time for preparations for the wedding, she gave me helpful hints on things to do, sometimes not related to photography, she scoped out the venue for good photo spots, and was just overall one of our best assets for the day. We already seen a teaser of our wedding photos and it was BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Can't wait to see the rest of them! If you are looking for lower priced, great quality pictures, Tracy is the girl for you!
    Teresa Married on 05/18/2013
    Tracy captured my husband coming home from Afghanistan in early 2013 and then our wedding in May 2013. The candid pictures from both days as well as the formal ones were ones I will cherish for the rest of my life. I wish she still lived in Michigan to capture the photos of our children too. I would highly recommend her services for any occasion!