37 Reviews for Cool Pix Photo Booth

Delivery (2)
Setup (2)
Photobooth (2)

Very neat props. Our photo booth attendant was very friendly to guests and our photos came out great. Overall great experience!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/15/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Cool pix was so reasonably priced compared to competitors in the region. They responded back to me right away when I first contacted them, which helped lead me to picking them as my photo booth choice. They custom printed photo strips with our name/wedding date but also had it match the beach vibe of our wedding, which was a really nice touch. They arrived on time and their employee was very sweet and upbeat. The only downside for us that night was that their computer kept freezing in the middle of taking the pictures. The camera had to be restarted and the pictures that were already were taken were lost (I checked the flash drive that I received from them after to verify this). I was in the photo booth about five times and it happened to me at least twice. Other than this it was a great experience and the quality of the photos were amazing!

Profile Picture Taylor, 7/9/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Delivery, Setup

We couldn't have been happier with our pick to use Cool Pix for the photo booth vendor for our wedding. The props provided were great and our guests had a fabulous time!

Profile Picture Leah, 12/12/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

OMG, amazing! Phil and Cool Pix Photo Booth were awesome to work with, and the booth was the hit of our wedding! The props were great, and I really liked that they pulled me and my husband into the booth with some predetermined ideas for poses that they knew would look great. Of course, you can go into the booth as many times as you like! Our family and friends liked that they could write a message to us on a scrapbook page that they knew we'd be getting at the end of the night. We have looked at that album so many times since our wedding, and we crack up every time. The price was incredibly reasonable compared with other companies I looked at, and now that we've experienced their services, I can honestly say that Cool Pix is the best value out there.

Profile Picture Angela, 11/22/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

You guys were awesome. Everyone loved the photo booth and we think our album you made was absolutely wonderful. :-) will definitely be renting again.

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/19/14, 1 Review

Excellent in every way

LOVE THE PHOTOS AND THE ALBUM AND THE FACT THAT WE HAVE THE CD WITH ALL PHOTOS ON ...

Profile Picture Holly, 7/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

We rented the photo booth from these guys. I had initially thought that this would be a cute, novel addition to our wedding reception. What it turned out to be was an incredible amount of fun for our guests. Everyone that I've talked with since has told me how cool this was! It was truly a smashing success.

Of all of our vendors, Phil was the most responsive, easy going, and, "bend over backwards to make us happy" person we dealt with.

I would highly recommend their services.

Profile Picture User4274965, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Mr Andrews provided a quality product that was enjoyed by everyone at the wedding reception.The scrapbook given to the bride and groom will provide many smiles and fond memories of their wedding day.The picture strips given to each guest will provide many laughs in the future.If your looking for laughs and memories Cool Pix Photo Booth is a must for your wedding.

Profile Picture Mark, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Cool Pix Photo Booth and especially Phil Andrews were totally outstanding. The photo booth was a great addition to our daughter's wedding. All of our guests really enjoyed the pictures and it was a great remberance of the wedding. Phil could not have been more professional and one of the nicest people I have ever worked with....a real gentleman. I would highly reccommend Cool Pix and Phil Andrews for your next event.
Our thanks to the entire Cool Pix family.

Profile Picture Howard, 5/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We got a photo booth from Cool Pix for our wedding and we were very happy with the booth as well as the process. It was a lot of fun to have it at the wedding and we love the album and DVD we received with all of the photos.

Profile Picture User2974022, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
3.9

I found Cool Pix because they are part of Secrets Limousine so you get a discount when using them. I worked with Phil when booking them and he is very friendly and funny. He worked with me to create an insert for inside the favor (a tabletop frame that is the size of a photo booth strip) so that it could be used as the place card. He is easier to communicate with on the phone than email because he doesn't always respond. He loved my idea and said he would like to implement it (I offered to do it myself). We went back and forth about the wording and font. I think it might have been a bigger job than he realized. It took him longer than he thought to insert the information from my spreadsheet (guest name and table numbers). He must not have copied and pasted because there were spelling mistakes when I proofread. I ended up missing one which was a big joke with my cousins! Then Phil didn't have enough frames and had to order them. I wanted the frames so I could make sure the were in alphabetical order and drop them off at my appointment at Normandy with my other things like the cake topper, etc... He ended up not having them done and gave me attitude saying I needed to relax! Phil was late having them done and ended up bringing them the day of the wedding when he set up the photo booth (I was supposed to have them in three days before the wedding). It was nice he did the place cards for me but it would have been easier to do them myself. Phil did not work our photo booth and I'm not sure of that guy's name. There were complaints from the guests about him not being very patient. People were having fun with the props and getting in line a lot and he was annoyed. The girl who put together our album of all of the guests' pictures was very nice and organized. The photo booth was a big hit and people of all ages really enjoyed it- but keep in mind that at times it seemed like people were there more than on the dance floor.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Meghan, 11/15/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very please by the Cool pix photo booth. Guest at our wedding had a great time.

Profile Picture Matthew, 11/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

What a hit the photo booth was/is!!! We couldn't keep our guests out of this thing! The staff was on top of everything! Very organized,friendly, & the props were hysterical!
They even made sure my husband & I got in for a few rounds with special props!!!
The owner even personalized the top of the strip with our theme,names & date of the event!! What a nice touch!!
I'd have this unique idea at any event!!! Def def worth the $$$!
I even had guests raving about this days after in person, via txt & social media!

Profile Picture Lori & Andrew, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Coolpix Photobooth was amazing! All my guests had such a great time and my photo album is a priceless souvenir! Phil and Cindy were incredible and so much fun! They really went above and beyond! I definitely highly recommend Coolpix to friends and family for all types of events!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/26/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

The 2 girls we had were great!! Everyone loved the photo booth and props!

Profile Picture Latonya, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

The 2 girls that I had were awesome with our photobooth at our wedding. They were very helpful, super nice and very prompt and on time with everything! I would recommend cool pix to anyone!

Profile Picture Latonya, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were very professional, fun with the guest, provided what we asked for and the photo album from the photo booth at the end was great, allowing for a life time of memories for the bride and groom.

Profile Picture bonnie, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Cool pix photo booth was amazing! My guest loved them and had a blast

Profile Picture Natalie, 8/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Set up was seemless and quick. Everyone loved the Photobooth and the pictures were funny to look at the next day. Thank you

Profile Picture User3550836, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

The guests really enjoyed the photobooth especially the great assortment of props..

Profile Picture User3421473, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We picked CoolPix because they are local to us (Blue Bell PA). I read some online reviews which were very complimentary of CoolPix.

My contact with Phil was through email, very prompt and professional. He was willing to work with us on pricing somewhat so I feel we got a very good deal. The photobooth was set up just outside the room where our reception was going on and I think it was busy the entire time he was there! They provided the props and everyone really had a good time with them. The scrapbook/dvd provide the only photos we got immediately of the wedding guests!

I would highly recommend CoolPix!

Profile Picture User3447769, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

Great job! Everyone loved the booth and the attendants were attentive and professional. We love the collection of photo strips and all of the props were great too!! Overall, a great addition to our reception.

Profile Picture User3420734, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

We were very pleased with CoolPix at our wedding. They were very professional and friendly. Our guests had such a great time with the photo booth. We were very ecstatic when we found that during the whole reception, they were putting together an actual album for us at the end of the night. When the wedding was over, we were excited to browse through all of the fun photos taken that night already :-) I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture User3453696, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Phil and Staff were great and my guests really had fun. Thank you.....

Profile Picture Yolanda, 5/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had less than a month to plan our daughter's wedding, and when I contacted Coolpix they were very accomodating. We were very pleased with them working with us on such short notice, as well as the courtesy and professionalism they provided at the wedding. The pictures turned out great and the photo book given to us at the end of the night was great! Our guests all very much enjoyed the photobooth, I think that its a fantastic idea for any wedding or party, and we highly recommend Coolpix.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/4/13, 2 Reviews