9 Reviews for COOKIEVITES

4.7

I am so pleased with the quality of products plus the quick and efficient responsiveness I received. I will recommend COOKIEVITES to all of my friends and family.

Profile Picture Wendy , 1/18/10, 4 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Cookievites designed exactly what I wanted for my wedding. They were so patient with me and was able to get the exact image I wanted on my cookie. I absolutely love how the cookies are individually boxed and tied with a ribbon. They worked extremely hard and the wedding guests loved them. Oh, and most importantly, they were delicious.

Profile Picture Randi, 7/18/09, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Cookievites are an absolutlely great idea for something original and fun! I was recently a bridesmaid, and we used Cookievites for the bridal shower favors. The favor was a dress, and we matched the color of our bridesmaid dresses on the cookie! We then took the same poem that we used for the invitation, and added a "Save the Date" line at the end! It was awesome! Everyone was still talking about the favors at the reception. I can't wait to use them again!

Profile Picture stacey, 6/27/08, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

The cookie favors that Cookievites made for our wedding reception were not only
beautiful, but delicious. We were so happy with how they turned out. It was the first wedding that I was at that no one left behind their favors :)
I highly recommend them :)

Profile Picture Erin, 3/29/08, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Cookievites were wonderful to use. I didn't know what to use for favors. Candy was boring and no one ever uses the home made gifts. I saw Cookievites at a bridal show. Brin was so, nice and easy to talk with. We decided to use the Cookies as favors and as my seating cards. They helped me with a variety of different images and gave me samples of each one. They answered every e-mail and phone message I left, quickly and helpfully. I was married in December and had beautiful cookie sugar coated snowflakes written perfectly in red with everyones name that attended. They were in white boxes with red grass and a red bow. Everyone loved them and are still talking about them. They tasted so good. People were taking the cookies of the people that were invited but didn't attend. This also saved me money. Men never want the favors--- so for couples I put both names on one cookie.
If you want something good that's worth the price --- go with Cookievites!

Profile Picture Mrs Barbara, 12/1/07, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Brein has a great personality and is extremely flexible. It was a pleasure to work with her company. The cake was designed to perfection, was delivered on time and set up, and was delicious! She would be an asset to any wedding plan.

Profile Picture grace, 5/15/07, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

This company was great! They were able to provide me with unique favors that fit my theme perfect and my guests still rave about their yummy favors.

Profile Picture B, 8/13/05, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

My cookie invitations were lovely. It's a very unique idea. The invitation actually looked too good to eat, and all my guests couldn't stop talking about it! When i finally decided to eat the cookie, i couldn't believe how good it tasted. I will definitely use this vendor again in the future.

Profile Picture User99401, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

These turned out great and everyone liked the idea! So eco-friendly!

Profile Picture Adrianna, 1/22/02, 4 Reviews