Cookies Fresco Reviews

4 | Elmhurst, IL

4 Reviews for Cookies Fresco

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 11/05/2011

5 stars across the board for Cookies Fresco!! Janet was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was kind, flexible, genuine and excited to work with us from the very first time we talked. During my first tasting w/ Cookies Fresco I brought my MOH's (3 of them) with me. We went to 4 different places before ending at Cookies. As soon as we left I knew it was the place I wanted to get our cake from. Janet was so accommodating as well as the rest of the staff. I really enjoyed the "family" feel and her willingness to work with our budget. Customer service is typically number 1 for me, and so it was to my delight that not only was her customer service above and beyond what's expected, but the cakes were all so delicious! At the time I wasn't a huge red velvet cake fan, but Janet's red velvet converted me... now that's all I want to eat.... but only her's :). Her chocolate cake, banana fudge... everything she had us taste was off the charts good. So good in fact my sister and friends have started using her as their bakery of choice. We even got the cupcakes for my shower from her - and they were a huge hit! From day 1 I knew we were in good hands with Cookies Fresco and we couldn't be happier with our decision. We are now loyal customers! We look forward to using Cookies Fresco and Jan for our future kids birthday cakes one of these days. Thank you again for a beautiful & delicious wedding cake that totally exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 11/11/2011
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 05/28/2011

Delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2011

Jeff · Married on 10/10/2010

We decided to use Cookies Fresco for our cake since we loved their other baked goods. They worked with us even up to a couple of days before our wedding to insure that we were happy. Our reception was on a Sunday evening after business hours and they still delivered our cake to the hall. The cake itself was wonderful and beautiful definitely worth the realitively low cost.

Sent on 12/09/2010

Kelly · Married on 08/28/2010

Janet, Jim, and their team made us the most amazing wedding cake (both delicious and *gorgeous*)...we did 3 half-sheets of red velvet, chocolate with rasberry, and coconut, and our beautiful 3-tiered square wedding cake was yellow cake, decorated with with white buttercream in an elegant pattern, with handmade sugar roses decorating each tier. There were NO leftovers from what was served to guests. Plates were clean. Extremely reasonable price and delivery to the city went off without a hitch. I will post photos when I have them. Thanks Cookies Fresco, you guys are the greatest...so glad we found you!! (And they are also fabulous for the most delectable, authentic, freshly baked, from-scratch Italian cookies, which was originally how I found them...they can do cookie trays for your wedding or any event you have in mind.)

Sent on 09/21/2010